Divinity ~ Male KPOP Idol

By Arakage

Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life... More

Prolouge - Break Every Bone
Chapter 1 - Shout Out
Chapter 2: Unveiling Truths
Chapter 3: Day After
Chapter 4: Rising Stars
Chapter 5: Stage Lights
Chapter 6: Win
Chapter 7: Music Bank
Special Chapter: Eunchae Star Diary
Chapter 8: Celebration
Chapter 9: Comeback
Chapter 10: Solo
Chapter 11: Puppies & Meetings
Chapter 12: Doona!
Chapter 13: Movie Star
Chapter 14: Awards & Films
Chapter 15: Night Winds
Chapter 16: Lub Dub
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: Announcement
Chapter 19: Japan
Chapter 20: Stir
Chapter 21: Baddie
Chapter 22: Run on, Running Man!
Chapter 23: Class Takeover
Chapter 24: Airing
Chapter 25: SM
Chapter 26: Preparations (+Special Omake)
Chapter 27: MAMA
Chapter 28: World
Chapter 30: No More Seraphim
Chapter 31: One More.
Chapter 32: Show
Chapter 33: Asian Artist Awards
Chapter 34: Chance Encounter
Special Chapter: Dining with Divinity Ep. 1
Chapter 35: 22nd

Chapter 29: Nothing Much Prepared

995 69 3
By Arakage

"Surprise!" Lee Young-ji greeted the camera energetically. "You thought 'Nothing Much Prepared' was over? Well, we're back with Season 3!!"

Young-ji goofily shaked her hands infront of the camera, as if waiting for something to pop up, she turned to the staff behind the camera. "Yah, I thought there were gonna be party poppers?!

As if on cue, one of the crew popped the party popper, the confetti flying in the air and landing on Young-ji's face, eliciting laughter from her and the rest of the crew.

"Well, that intro failed." She said goofily, smiling at the screen. "Welcome back to Season 3 of 'Nothing Much Prepared, yeorobun! Today we have a verh special guest to start off the season, even the staff don't know who it is."

"Actually, I don't even know if our guest drinks..." She added, causing the staff to laugh.

"Shouldn't you have done some research first?" One of the female members of the crew jokingly added.

"Ah, we'll just wing it." She said, waving her hand in a joking manner. "It'll be fine."

"Tell us who it already is, Young-ji-ah!" Urged one of the crew members. "Director-ssi will dock your pay if you don't!"

"Eh? Jinjja?!" She replied, a comedic shocked look on her face, as she got down on her knees in front of the director. "Seongsangnim, please don't!"

At that moment, the doorbell rang, Young-ji scrambled to her feet to check the monitor.

"Annyeonghaseyoo~" A voice sounded out, Sei's upclose face popping up onto the screen.

"There's no one home!" Young-ji jokingly replied, as she unlocked the door.

"Eh? Araseo, I'll go home, bye bye!" Came Sei's reply, prompting the crew to laugh.

"Ah, chakamann!! Come in, come in!" Young-ji hurriedly replied, the crew laughing at her dismay. "Omo, I forgot if we have any food prepared, hahahhahahaa."

She checked the fridge to find some food ingredients still left, and of course bottles of soju present. "Ah, I can fry some quick chicken..."

A knock from the door resounded throughout the room. "Annyeonngg~ Can I come in?"

"Ani, just stay there." Young-ji teasinly replied as she leaned on the doorway. "You need to say the password first."

"Uhm... Young-ji-noona is the best...?" Answered Sei, although his voice was not sure.

"Omo? How did you know?!" Young-ji quickly opened the door, revealing a casually dressed Sei. "Season 3's first guest, Minatozaki Sei-imnida!!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Sei greeted shyly, bowing at the camera.

"Come in, come in, welcome to my home!" Young-ji announced in a loud voice, as she ushered Sei in, she noticed one of the female crew members looking intently at Sei. "Yah, is he that handsome that you're mesmerized?"

The rest of the crew laughed at her words, as gave a small wave at her, and bowed at the camera as he fully stepped into the room. "I sit here right, sunbae?"

"Aish, you called me noona earlier, so just stick to that!" Young-ji replied, waving her hand in a joking manner. "Pali, sit, we have a lot to talk about."

"Annyeong..." Sei greeted the camera cutely as he passed by, the videographer behind it following him only.

"Yah, why is it only focused on him? Aren't I the host?!" Young-ji jokingly complained.

Sei laughed at her, looking around the room. "It feels different now that I'm one here."

"Omo? Do you watch our show?" Young-ji asked surprised.

"Ne, I watched every episode, season 1-2." Sei replied happily, the camera still focused on him.

"Ah, waee, atleast focus the camera on me!" Young-ji whined out, causing Sei and the crew to laugh at her. "Anyways, Sei-ah, do you drink?"

"Ah, this actually might be my second time drinking." He replied to her, shocking even the crew.

"Eh? Jinjja?! You're lying..." Young-ji replied in disbelief.

"It's true!" He answered her. "My first time was, I think after our comeback, we had a private celebration."

"You must be lightweight then." Young-ji assumed. "What did you drink?"

"Uh, I think around 9 bottles of soju, we had some beef as well." Sei recalled.

"Omo?! 9 bottles?!" Young-ji reacted dramatically.

"Mhm, I felt a bit dizzy, but nothing mucj other than that." Sei answered her.

"Go home." Young-ji teased. "Go."

Sei chuckled at her antics. "Anii, I'm sure you're a better drinker than me, noona."

"You watched all of our episodes and you still say that?!" Sei laughed at her response. "Ah, do you like chicken? That's what we'll be having."

"Oh, actually, wait a minute." Sei quickly got up and rushed out of the door. "Hyung..."

"He sounds like a child calling for his dad..." Young-ji joked as the crew laughed.

Sei returned with alot of bento boxes packed in plastic bags in hand, setting it down onto the floor.

"Omo?! What is all this?" Young-jj asked in surprise.

"Ah, I made food for everyone..." Sei replied shyly. "Is this too much?"

Both Young-ji and the crew members could only stare in shock, as Sei set down two bento boxes on the table, and the handed one box to each of the crew, receiving thanks as he did so.

"Gomawo, Sei-ah..." Young-ji began. "Now, I don't have to cook, let's drink!"

Young-ji took a bunch of bottles from the fridge and set them down on the table, sitting in her usual spot during the show.

"Ah, try the food noona." Sei told her as he opened his box. "Tell me if it's good."

"Araseo, taste test!" Young-ji replied dramatically, eliciting a soft laugh from Sei.

Opening her box, she was shocked from the amazing aroma that wafted into her nose, her eyes widening in shock.

"This smells good!" She praised, as she got some chopsticks to use. "Alright, first bite, ahhh!"

Picking up a piece of meat, she placed it into her mouth, as well as some rice. As she chewed, her eyes start to widen even more.

"Thifth ith sho good!!" She praised with her mouth full.

"Don't eat with your mouth full, noona." Sei playfully scolded, eating his fill aswell.

Young-ji swallowed and turned to the camera. "It feels like I'm the younger one here..."

"Yah, you should open a restaurant." Young-ji told Sei. "neomu joh-ahyo."

"Gomawo, noona..." Sei replied shyly, already opening his bottle of soju. "Let's drink!"

"Wah, you already look like a veteran, are you sure this is only your second time?!" Young-ji said jokingly as Sei laughed at her.

"Ani, I swear I don't drink at all before becoming an idol..." Sei replied, his face flushed.

"Ah, so you're saying that you became a drunkard now that you are an idol?!" Young-ji laughed at him.

"Aniii, you're putting words in my mouth, noona!" Sei replied to her, also laughing. "It's because I played football before, so I made sure to keep it healthy."

"Mmm, araseo, araseo. Alright, first shot, cheers!" Young-ji raised her small glass filled with soju, clinking it with Sei's as they both took a gulp.

"Pwah, how is it?" Young-ji asked him.

"Mmm, what flavor is this?" Sei asked as he fiddled with the bottle. "Oh, grapefruit, it's much better than what we had last time."

"Wae, wae, what did you guys have last time?" She asked curiously.

"I think it was green grape." Sei replied, although he was unsure.

"Ooh, anyways, how do you find being an idol right now, Sei-ah." Young-ji quickly changed the topic.

"You changed the topic immediately." Their director laughed out.

"Right?" Young-ji replied, laughing, so did Sei. "What's your MBTI, Sei-ah?"

"Ah, which should I answer first?" Sei replied, eliciting laughter from everybody present in the room.

"MBTI, MBTI." Young-ji told, downing another glass of soju.

"MBTI, last time I took it was, last month?" Sei replied. "I think it was ISFP."

"Eh, you don't take yours constantly?" Young-ji asked surprised. "Last week I was an ESFP, now it's ENTJ."

"Ani, I only took it because my members asked me." He replied with a laugh. "Ah, and for the the other question, being an idol, hmmm..."

"Take your time, we'll be here for a long while." She teasingly replied, holding another glass of soju. "Cheers!"

They clinked glasses once more and drank it in one gulp."It's tiring, but also very fun. It's almost similar to being a football player, although..."

"Although...?" Young-ji leaned in curiously.

"I have to watch my mouth from time to time..." Sei sheepishly replied.

"Yah, you cussed a lot back then, didn't you." Young-ji replied, laughing.

"Ne..." Sei replied as he scratched the back of his head, taking another bite of the food he had prepared.

"Speaking of your members, I want to meet them someday!" Young-ji said energetically. "I'm a Celestial too, you know!"

"Jinjja? Who's your bias?" Sei replied excitedly.

"Jae." Young-ji replied immediately.

Sei pouted as he looked at the camera, he stood up and waved at it. "That was 'Nothing Much Prepared,' yeorobun. Thanks for watching."

"Ani, ani, ani!" Young-ji hurriedly interjectrd, tears falling out of her eyes from laughter.

Sei laughed at her ad he sat back down. "Hmm, Jae-hyung is a good leader, he isn't strict, but he makes sure that we always stay in line. Min-hyung is really mischievous, he likes to tease and joke alot. Wei-hyung doesn't speak alot, but he always has good advice when he does."

"Ooh, what about you?" Young-ji asked.

"Me? I'm the most well-behaved." Sei replied, smiling widely at the camera.

"Kojimal." Young-ji interjected immediately.

"Eh? It's true!" Sei persuaded, looking at the crew for backup. "Right?"

They nodded in response to him, laughing in the process. Young-ji looked at them in disbelief. "Yah, aren't you supposed to be on my side?!"

The show went on as they continued eating and drinking, Young-ji was already visibly red whilst Sei was still fine.

"I was curious, Sei-ah." Young-ji began. "Did your members know about that last move you did in your Guilty cover during MAMA?"

"Oh, that!" Sei spoke up. "Ani, it really was a surprise for everyone, although I'm really embarrased now that I think back on it."

As the conversation flowed and the soju continued to be poured, Young-ji and Sei found themselves diving into a myriad of topics, from their favorite hobbies to their most embarrassing moments on stage. The atmosphere was relaxed and jovial, with laughter filling the room as they reminisced and shared stories.

Young-ji's face suddenly turned serious and asked, "Sei-ah, do you have a girlfriend already?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, causing a brief pause in the lively conversation. Sei's cheeks flushed slightly, caught off guard by the unexpected inquiry.

"Ani," he replied quickly, his response met with laughter from the crew and a playful elbow nudge from Young-ji.

"Aigoo, Sei-ah, you answered so fast!" Young-ji teased, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Are you hiding a special relationship already?"

Sei chuckled nervously, his gaze shifting slightly as he tried to come up with a response. "Anii, we're really busy in our schedules especially since our company is still new, so I don't really have the time for, uh....dating."

Young-ji nodded understandingly, taking a sip of her drink, although she still side-eyed Sei with a teasing glint. "Araseo~ Although, is your company fine with? Or do you habe a dating ban?"

"Ah, we actually don't." Sei replied, shocking her.

"Eh?! Jinjja?" Young-ji interjected, surprised. "Usually there should be one for atleast 3 years..."

"Our company is fine with it actually." Sei answered her. "Although if it starts to hinder our performance and only serves as a distraction, we need to end it."

"Hmmm, I see." Young-ji replied.

The conversation soon shifted to different topics that popped up between the two's mind. Laughter echoing throughout the room. After awhile, Young-ji was visibly tipsy, after only 3 and a half bottles in, and it was also time for Sei to leave.

"Before you go, to commemorate your time here...!" Young-ji got some black paint from one of her drawers. "Let's put your handprint on the paper!"

"Oh, last season was a kiss, wasn't it?" Sei replied excitedly.

"Ne, now pali!" Young-ji urged him. "Or else your manager will roast me."

Sei dipped his hands into the paint, and slapped his palm onto the paper placed on a board that was hanging on the wall, he then draw a small heart beside it.

"Alright!" Young-ji replied haplily, Sei moved to the sink to wash his hands.

After doing so, Young-ji urged him out of the door. "Bye bye, noona, let's have drinks again!"

"Bye bye!" Young-ji hurriedly nodded, as Sei headed out the cloor, the former closing it quickly as she turned around and slumpsd onto the floor.

The crew laughed at her disheveled look, as she let out a deel sigh.

"How was he still not drunk?!"

END

Done!

I hope you like this improv of Nothing Mucj Prepared, Season 3 isn't actually out as tnere hasn't been any announcement for it yet, but I absolutely love the show, so I had to make a chapter for it.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 449 10
A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What will happen while he does this who knows.
195K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...
19.3K 981 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918