Runaway Bride

Від EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Більше

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-72

3.9K 182 47
Від EricaAB99

Chapter-72

Cherish's POV:

Riccardo was walking beside me, I thought I needed a walk,it's t's been a few days since I got back from the hospital. Thing got kind of normal in between us.

He told me he decided to stay near me 24/7, I am surely enjoying the most part but not his nagging. He is always on top of my head telling me what to eat, when to eat.

No one can imagine the amount of water I had in this few days. I feel like a fish. He is going on extremes since the doctor told him I was dehydrated.

I felt his hand grabbing mine, and I smiled. I do like how caring he got. It's sweet.

But I am getting bored.

Riccardo said, "Today's weather is nice...." I nod. It's pretty.

I said, "I want to meet my family...."

Riccardo sighed, he doesn't like them. He said, "I will call your Mom and Dad...."

I shook my head, I said, "All of them..." Riccardo looked at me, a little confused.

Same evening,

I was sitting in the middle of my huge family. Mom literally had her eyes moist, and one of my aunties was sobbing. I smiled at them.

Aunty was whispering to Uncle, "she was this little like yesterday... and now she is pregnant... and She didn't tell me?"

Mom whispered, "You are ok, right?"

I nod, I said, "yea... why are you all like this? I missed you all..."

Bruce sighed. He was standing there with some other brothers of mine. Isaac is not here, I knew Riccardo didn't let him in, or he warned not to come here, but Sofia is here, I heard she is pregnant too.

Riccardo was standing at the corner of the hall, he looks like he regretted his life decision. Come on, he should have known I come with a big family.

My cousin said, "Cherish.. You could have told us.... we married you off, we didn't cut ties with you..."

one of them said in between, "You think of us as strangers...."

Uncle said, "She never listens... little troublemaker... We are family....we should have known... You know how to take care of a baby... or yourself?"

I was left speechless, and I noticed Riccardo sigh.

My Dad said, "Cherish baby..... are you really feeling ok?.... I mean, are you comfortable sitting here?...."

One of my aunt said, "Get her some juice... she looks pale...."

Someone else said, "Juice will not help much.... I will cook her favorite meal..."

She asked, "Cherish... sweety were is the kitchen...."

I was about to stop her when Uncle instructed, "Cut some fruits too..." He turned to his son as he said, "Marco.... bring some fresh fruits... and... and some ice cream for Cherish ..."

Marco and Jeremy started walking away. I screamed, "STOP IT!!!!!"

The room fell silent, Riccardo walked to me, and he said, "Cherish.. cool down... The doctor said not to stress..." I was about to say something when Mom said, "Cherish... You should be careful...."

Aunty said, "Cherish.... don't shout... relax...."

I said, cutting them all out, "Stop it!!!..Stop it!!!"

I took a deep breath, I whispered, "Why are you all overreacting.... I am just pregnant..... don't overreact... I am fine... and Riccardo is talking good care of me... and Yes.. I am not hungry right now, Aunty Mimi..."

Mom said, "Baby, you are sweating... sit down... and relax..."

You all are not letting me relax, I wanted a sweet family to get together, but it seems like we are preparing for the worlds end!

I said, "I am fine... I am all good.. I just wanted to spend time with you all.... and you are overreacting... the twins are not troubling me..."

Aunty Mimi said, shocked, "Oh! God! Twins!!!"

I heard someone say, "Oh! gosh!! she is having twins. "

"Our sweet baby.... she is going to be a mother... that of twins!!"

She rushed to me, hugging me.

Soon, the room was filled with chatters about the twins. I rolled my eyes, like always they never listened.

I gave up in mean time, my family gathering can never be sweet. It will always be loud.

Around midnight,

I whispered, "Is it for me?"

He said, "Yes... Who else is here right now?"

He got me a cake, I know today was hectic, My aunt was insisting on me staying with them till the birth, but... Riccardo cannot let that happen.

I hurriedly cut through the cake, and my excitement got killed when I felt something hard inside the cake. I looked at Riccardo, and he smirked.

He whispered, "Why you stopped?"

I pulled the knife away, confused, but I wanted to know what was inside it....

I made a bigger cut to see a small box, a box?

I opened it, not carrying about my hands getting messy. Riccardo had a proud expression. I opened box, I could just grasp it.

Two rings....

I looked up at him. He is so sweet. The rings have a huge diamond on it, and the  band of one of the rings has delicate design. It is the prettiest thing I ever saw.

I whispered, "So beautiful.. thank you...."

He whispered, "There is more to know, Wife..."

He took the rings from me. He pulled one out of the box and made me wear it. He whispered, "Thanks for Dave..... a precious gift from you to me....."

Is it for the babies?

He pulled another ring and made me wear on the same finger as before, "Blessed that you are giving me as Valerie...."

My eyes flooded as the ring interconnected together, I felt a warm feeling in my heart. I don't know what it is, but this made me so happy.

Riccardo kissed back of my hand as he said, "I cannot repay you for this, Cherish..... These rings are symbols that you gave me something so precious...."

He bent to kiss my belly, he whispered, "I can't wait to see you both...."

I hugged him without thinking much, He embraced me back. I whispered, "I love you... I am so lucky to have you....."

He kissed my head as he whispered, "I love you too, my Love....." I am so lucky to have him as my husband. They are so lucky to be his children.

I felt a kick again, I don't know how they have so much strength that I grasp every time they kick. Riccardo looked at me, he got used to them kicking me everything, we both kind of know the babies are active and excited.

I whispered, "They said thank you for being their Daddy..." Riccardo chuckled, he embraced me tighter.

Riccardo's POV:

4 years later,

I walked in the mansion after a long day. Today really stressed me out.

I noticed the maids cleaning the dining table. I also saw no toys in the living area, that's not possible. Did she really go with the kids all alone?

I sighed. It's my fault. Today, we were supposed to go the aquarium with kids, but I couldn't make it.

Cherish must be fuming, and both of them will really give me those silent treatments. They take that from Cherish, I can't fight them, no argument works... they are 4, of course they will behave like this.

She didn't answer my calls the whole day. So, I know there is no way I can call her and ask, when will they be home with Dave and Valerie?

I walked upstairs, I noticed the head made walking  downstairs, I asked, "Did Cherish tell you when she will return?"

The maid said, "Madam didn't go anywhere. She is in her room with the kids..... They were so upset...."

sh*t!

I hurriedly walked to our room, I heard whispers. I know Valerie is whining, my poor princess.

I took a step in the room, opening the door, and something poured on me. I was stunned, I was all wet.

I heard the kids laughing. I looked at my hand and they were pink, so were my clothes.

I looked at the kids, they were laughing, they shared a clap together while I stood there silent. They both gave a clap to Cherish.

She smirked as she said, "Your Daddy deserves this for making Dave and Valerie cry..."

Dave said, "Daddy... It looks funny!!!" He was laughing nonstop.

Valerie was jumping, clapping her hands, "Daddy!!! is pink!!! hahhahaha..." She kept laughing.

Cherish also chuckled.

But she fell silent as she saw my stern face. The kids noticed it. The room fell silent, Valerie whispered, "Daddy.... angry...."

Dave grabbed Cherish hand as he said, "Momma..."

She gulped as I took a step to her, She said, "Riccardo..... Let the kids go, we will talk about this..."

I said back, narrowing my eyes, "There is nothing to talk...." I took a step to her.

Valerie whispered, "Daddy?"

Cherish gulped, "it was my idea... so.."

I said, "I don't care.... you all need to bear this punishment...." She looked stunned.

I smirked, I grabbed her hand, pulling her to myself. Cherish collided in my arms, and soon, the paint got on her body too.

I laughed as I said, "My dear wife... we are meant to be dipped in color of love... same color..." I rubbed my cheek on her face, she tried to get away, but as always, I will not let her go.

She whispered, angry, "Riccardo!... not fair..." She was also all colored as I am, all messy. I chuckled as I whispered, "It's fair game wife... I learned from you..." I kissed her cheek, and she chuckled with me.

I noticed both Valerie and Dave were laughing their ass off. I smiled.

Cherish warned, "No... Not them... it will take hours to get them ready again..." I smirked.

I whispered, "Not listening, wife..."

I grabbed both Dave and Valerie, hugging them. They both screamed in excitement and laughed at the same time.

Valerie kept saying, "Daddy!!! Messy!!!!!.... Momma.!!!"

I chuckled on her innocence. I squeezed her nose a little, making it pink too. Then, he turned to Dave, who was enjoying it, I messed his hair, and he laughed, hugging me.

Cherish said, "NOT THE HAIR!!!"

I pulled her down as we all were sitting on the floor, now she was on my lap, her eyes got big, she whispered, "Kids are here..."

I whispered, "They don't mind...."

I noticed Valerie was looking in the mirror, I joked, "Who else is pink, Valee?"

I noticed her lower lip started trembling. Oh! No!

She turns to us, and she starts crying loud, "My hair pink!!!!! Daddy!!! Bad!!!!... ahh!!"

She started crying, I heard Cherish, "Oh! shit!!"

She rushed to Valerie, hugging her. She said, "No baby... it's fine... Valee.. it's fine.... we will wash it.."

She started sobbing more, She said, crying, "I hate it!!!"

I got up picking Dave with me. I sat in front of her as I said, "Valee... You look good...and we can wash it off.... don't cry.... see, Dave likes it too..."

She looked at Dave as if secretly asking him his opinion, Dave smiled as he said, "You look cute.... cute... like pig...."

Shit!

I covered my mouth, and Valerie started crying more loudly.

She tried to hide in Cherish, and I sighed. This is not what I thought off.

Dave had the biggest smile on his face, a smile of victory.

Hours later,

I fixed Cherish's hair as she slept flat on the bed. She said, "Today was a lot... I am exhausted..."

She started telling her day, "One of the rental property needs renovation... I spent 2 hours with Jasmine on face time discussing the club.. then you didn't show up, babies got upset... I had to consol them... then Valerie broke down now... I am tired..."

I kissed her, pulled her closer to me, and I whispered, "I am no help... I will fix it... I am sorry, I got too busy...."

She sighed, she said, "I know.. You are more stressed than me...... I am not complaining ...Anyways, maids help me a lot in talking care of them, I don't cook nor do I clean... so... yea... I am busy but not slave..."

I feel bad for my pretty wife, I nuzzled in her neck. I whispered, "I don't want you to get this busy.... I don't get your attention..."

Cherish turns to me, pushing me off. She said, "It's you who is supper busy... You are out at 8 in the morning...and you came back 8 in the evening... 12hours... I am starting to get supper mad!"

I whispered, "I am sorry... Forgive me... Your highness... I will change... I will change everything as you say...."

She didn't let me hug her, but I pulled her back in my arms. She whispered, "You are lucky I got so used to sleeping in your embrace.... I forgive you for now..."

I smiled.

I kissed her head, and I asked later, "Valerie is sleeping right.... I upset 5..."

Cherish chuckled. she whispered, "it's so fun... she rarely gets so upset with you... She didn't let you give a good night hug...." yea true....

I know how to make my daughter happy, I just have to buy her enough dolls.

Cherish said, "It was fun...." Why are you so happy that she let you hug me or you?

But I smiled at her expression, she looked so happy, then everything was worth it.

Cherish whispered, looking at me, "Riccardo.. you know..." Her eyes changed, her hand went to my neck, she whispered, "Kids are sleeping.... we are alone... and...." She came to my ears and whispered the golden words. I cleared my throat.

I whispered, "But you were tired..."

She whispered, "Are you?" I will never reject this invitation.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47.6K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
88.3K 1.7K 38
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
662K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...