๐‹๐”๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐Ÿ”ž|...

De fianawr

๐‹๐”๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ... Mais

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿใƒพ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿใƒพ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ‘ใƒพ๐——๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ’ใƒพ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ“ใƒพ๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐Ÿ”ž
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ”ใƒพ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜๐Ÿ”ž
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ•ใƒพ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ—ใƒพ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐— ๐Ÿ”ž
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใƒพ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ซ (16+)
๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใƒพ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—™๐—–๐—ž ( 21+)

๐‚๐ก๐ฉ- ๐Ÿ–ใƒพ๐—” ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—๐—ข๐—• ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐Ÿ”ž

2.6K 148 42
De fianawr

𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
Warning: contains intense smut read at your own risk‼️😮‍💨 do vote a lot!

"Come on Yn you need to look hot tonight. We are going on a double swimming date after all" Stella smiled at me,I nodded at her while looking through my wardrobe. We were both going on a swimming pool date with the rock stars.

Earlier we thought about going to the carnival but them being famous, they didn't want their fans to 'get upset' with this arrangement.

So, the final decision was 'private swimming pool date' at Taehyung's place. I didn't feel like going there at all, but I couldn't upset Stella more than she already was.

"That looks lame, why not try on that one?" Stella pointed to a revealing swimsuit, I rolled my eyes."Nah I'm not interested in that..And I don't wanna look like a pick-me girl."I refused her and went through my swimsuits again.I was not as rich as Stella was but I had my decency. The swimsuits she bought barely would cover my ample breasts and ass.

Finally, I found a proper black swimsuit."Come on Yn, you need to be open about your body" Stella grinned with a cigarette in her hand.I chuckled,"Everyone has different tastes Stel" She winked at me.

Both of us were deciding upon some topics randomly,just yesterday I got to know that Stella's father had thought to engage her with Jungkook. Of course, his father would accept this as Stella's father Mr. Charlie Parker is a billionaire, he owns the finest restaurants and companies.

I stared at Stella carefully, she was gorgeous with silk blonde hair,a pretty slim body, and her financial status was so impressive. Jeon Jungkook and Stella Parker, both must be a match made in heaven.

I close my eyes, scenes of Jungkook and I making out were still crystal clear."Yn!" I flinched as Stella called my name.I stared at her curiously,"I had been talking to you but all you do is space out" She frowned at me.I sighed, "Sorry I was just thinking about my book" She took my right hand and intertwined hers with mine."Look..Taehyung is a great guy..I think he's perfect for you..Please give him a chance" My brows furrowed at her request.

"Tae and I are simply good friends and the reason I agreed to this date was that you forced me, Stella..I have no feelings for him" I clarified this to her.

"He's a rockstar, good-looking, earns well, and is a gentleman just like Jungkook so why not" she raised her voice,I looked at her confused. Her voice held unspoken insecurity and rage."What are you even saying, Stella? Why are you even comparing them?" I asked her,I knew she was feeling this insecurity due to my and Jungkook's intimate encounter. Maybe she didn't have the trust she had in me before. My heart ached knowing I was the reason she was feeling as such.

"I don't understand...Why Jungkook out of all men?" she asked me.I gulped harshly, "Look..I had a crush on him for a very long period..even before you fell for him besides that..I swear I had no intention to betray you." I said to her in my gentle tone,if I knew I would build such ignorance in her heart,I would never even allow Jungkook to kiss me.

"I don't know Yn..I'm so sorry but I don't feel secure with you around Jungkook.I want to have a happy married life with him as my father already chose him as my desired partner so..please don't ruin this" Her orbs stuck with mine,I sighed heavily."Yes, I won't do this again" I said.

Twirling my whiskey,my whole focus was on the entrance of the door.I only agreed with this double date as Yn would be here too.I needed to see my little minx,she has been ignoring my calls, gifts, messages even my whole fucking existence.I chuckled darkly," She thinks I would let go of her..how cute of her" I muttered to myself before drinking it whole. Damn it! I was known for my patience and calm nature but ever since I met her,my life is fucked up.

I wanna fuck her too for fucking my life up, the reason for my breathing is now Yn Quinn.I unbuttoned my shirt letting it fall on the ground.I stood there with my swim trunks, my abs glistening with a sheen of sweat.I flexed my tattooed arm,

" Seems like you are excited about the date" I heard Taehyung whistling,eyeing my body from head to toe."Stop looking here or else you will turn into a gay" he frowned at my comment." Why do you always have to be such a rude guy? Come on our friendship has lasted more than five years now" I sighed.

We heard some giggles knowing it was Yn and her blonde friend Stella.I and Taehyung raise our heads to look at the entrance of the swimming hall. Our breath hitched at the site of Yn wearing a black swimsuit.

It was fucking made for her ethereal self.It wasn't revealing but only made us think inappropriately about her. Her honey-tan skin was glistening under the moonlight, her brown hair all open and her toned legs made me gulp hard.

"My Asmodeus" Taehyung muttered under his breath making me come out of my delusional world.He walked towards her, his steps predatory. He held her hand and pecked it."You look gorgeous my angel." My eyes darkened, Yn was blushing slightly as he kept appreciating her.I kept my piercing gaze on them until Stella walked to me in her designer indigo swimsuit.She looked amazing too, but like I said earlier. My existence revolved around Yn Quinn only.

I walked towards them making Yn look up at me nervously."Hey Yn, oh sorry Miss Quinn" I extended my hand for a shake.She looked up at me and smiled."Great meeting you again Mr.Jeon" I clenched my jaw at her formal tone.The four of us got In the pool.It was Taehyung's luxurious buildimg at where we were currently staying.The swimming pool was located at the top of the 47th floor of the building.Of course, the view was enjoyable.

Stella kept talking to me yet all my attention was on Yn who was giggling at Taehyung's jokes.I hated how easily he made her comfortable.My heart ached when he moved closer to her,his hand on her bare slender waist making me clutch the glass of whiskey in my hand so hard that it broke into pieces.Some of the glass pieces went inside my palm but it didn't bother me as much as their closeness did.They swam near me,"Are you out of your mind dude?" Taehyung yelled.

Yn held my hand looking at the wound worriedly, Stella and Taehyung went out of the pool searching for first aid. Meanwhile, I was satisfied with Yn being so close to me right now."You are such a cold bloody bitch" Yn glared at me before looking at the wound with her soft gaze."So I m a bitch now?" I raised a brow at her comment.

She nodded with a cute frown."You always do unexpected things and bring trouble over my head..such a meanie."She mumbled, suddenly she remembered something."Wait here I think I have my mini first aid in my bag!" she got out of the pool and rushed to her bag taking out the kit.

She gently cleaned my wound and wrapped a bandage.I hiss slightly, making her look at me with her doe eyes."Shh it's going to be alright" she whispered before blowing air to the wound.My heart started to race, one of her hair strands blocked my path of admiring her hair.I tucked it behind her right ear making her look at me.

Our orbs were stuck to each other before trailing down to our lips. Both of us knew how much attracted we were but none dared to make the move.I leaned closer to her lips, she trembled slightly.I pressed my lips against mine, it was a slow and passionate kiss until it turned into a messy and hot one.

The kiss sent a surge of desire through my body,my hands wandered down her back to grab onto her hips possessively.I wanted to lose myself in her warmth and light.

I broke the kiss,my breathing heavy."Let's get you back to somewhere,my little minx." I said hoarsely."I have some urges that need..satisfying" I winked at her with a devilish grin, making her blush."We can't you are going to get engaged to Stella-" I didn't let her finish.I picked her alluring body. Walking out of the pool,my pace was fast, almost impatient.I need to fucking claim this vixen as mine.

The elevator stopped at the 21st floor which I owned and my private suite was located. She gasped looking at the luxurious surroundings."It's beautiful" she whispered to me as if forgetting all her protests while coming to here.I gently placed her on the couch,my chest was heaving with anticipation."Yn...Let me make this clear..I m fucking impatient when it comes to you..I want to taste you again and..You still have time to stop me right here" I whispered against her lips.

Her eyes trailed around my muscular figure, my arousal visible through my black swim trunks. She gulped with a nod. With slow,deliberate movements I removed my swim trunks revealing my hard member.

Play under the influence while reading, real hard-core smut coming up!

"This always wants you, my little minx" I whispered with my deep voice, stroking myself slowly."It demands satisfaction when it sees you" My orbs darkened with lust, and the head of my cock leaked pre-cum onto her thigh making her bite her lips.

I chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down her spine."Suck on it my little minx." she didn't waste a second before getting between my legs.I sat on the couch comfortably, spreading my legs invitingly.She nuzzles her nose in my balls before sucking on them gently."That's it baby" I groaned softly,my voice deep and husky. My cock was already throbbing to be inside her warm mouth. She strokes my length before swirling her tongue around the head.

She took it deep in her mouth,her hands massaged my balls tenderly making me shiver in pleasure.I couldn't help but growl low in my throat. My hips began to move involuntarily,driving my cock further in her throat."Fuck" I cursed, with every suck and swirl of her tongue she drove me closer to the edge.My hip moved rhythmically,fucking her mouth in a way that threatened to send me over the brink.

"You are killing me,my little minx" I groaned,my hands gripping the sides of her hair."Suck the shit out of me" I closed my eyes feeling myself close to heaven."Oh fuck!" I cried out as I cummed in her mouth,filling her with my warm seed.She savored every drop,swallowing greedily as she continued to suck.

Fuck,she looks innocent but is a little sinner inside no wonder she writes dark romance book.My cock twitched in anticipation as she cleaned me up with her tongue,lapping up everything.She took her time,I knew it she wanted me as much as I craved her attention

I closed my eyes allowing myself to relax into the sensations that Yn was providing.Her gentle suckings on my balls combined with slow stroking of my cock sent me over the cloud

"You are so good at this" my voice thick with desire.I gently pulled her away from my balls.

"Strip now, take off your bikini, and let me..pleasure you in my way" she gulped harshly with a nod. Nothing is going to stop us from exploring our lustful desires tonight.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

(goal: 70 votes and 40 comments)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

163K 15.2K 21
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บโ”โ” ๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐’‰๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐’‰๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
32.9K 189 1
[COMPLETED] [Previously known as "Wreck You"] โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยทใ…คยท โค DARK ROMANCE โ› โ›Touch yourself,โœ โœ he commands. โ› โ›Open your le...
44.8K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...