Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Galing kay Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... Higit pa

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

166-168

22 0 0
Galing kay Spinfoxie

Chapter 166

Yokohama

Armed Detective Agency,

the page on the display screen of a certain dormitory building has been dragged to the end. Yan Xi raised his hand and rubbed his eyes that had become a little sore from staring at the screen for too long. After several hours of research, she already had a general understanding of the world. Although it is a parallel world, it is still quite different from the world she lives in.

Take Yokohama as an example. In her world, Yokohama does not have an armed detective agency, nor does it have a building called Port Black Technology Co., Ltd.

Not only that, Yokohama in her world is a famous port city, with a large number of factories and warehousing industries* along the coast, and countless tourists and businessmen coming and going. It is one of the important cities in Tokyo. The security is very good.

And Yokohama here...is ranked first among the most dangerous cities for neon lights.

Yan Xi was in disbelief when he first saw the news. After searching some information about Yokohama with suspicion...

Yan Xi fell completely silent.

[On the night of xxx and the day of xx, the two major factions fought, and the streets were filled with blood. It was too horrible to watch! ]

[On XXX, an explosion occurred at the police station...]

[On xx, an unknown body was found...]

[On xx, xx, xx, a wooden warehouse attack occurred at a factory in Yokohama, the death toll...]

​​Homicide, explosion Cases, shootings...all kinds of cases emerged one after another, which simply refreshed her outlook.

No wonder the owner of the antique shop gave her the money without asking anything, and no wonder Dazai Osamu said that.

In addition, there is no Ice King here. It seems that even in parallel worlds, they are not exactly the same.

Yan Xi retracted his thoughts and looked at the time. Unknowingly, it was already half past three. Feeling sleepy, he kicked off his shoes and went to bed.

The value of copper coins in the Taisho period was not high and they could not be sold for much money. What really sold for a high price were the few pieces of jewelry, but there were only one or two pieces of jewelry, so even though the package given by the boss was big, the money inside was according to her. The amount of food does not last long.

This is also the reason why she agreed to follow Dazai Osamu to the Armed Detective Agency - the free house will be in vain if you don't live in it!

Where to live is not to live?

Moreover, I have seen a lot of villains and weirdos, and Yan Xi can more or less guess the logic of some of their actions.

The last person Ueno Miyaji saw before disappearing was her, and he knew a secret that many people or forces would know. In other words, these people would probably think that she had something to do with him. So keep an eye on her.

This is what she analyzed from Dazai Osamu's words.

Although her intuition still told her that Osamu Dazai was hiding something, it did not prevent her from knowing one thing - even if she refused, these guys would probably find a way to monitor her.

If she went to stay in a hotel, if these people really came, they might cause danger to ordinary people nearby, so it would be better to stay in the armed detective agency for a few days.

It's not that Yan Xi hasn't thought about going to Tokyo, it's just that Tokyo is the territory of the magic world, and those old oranges are there, and she's afraid that she won't be able to hold back and rush over to beat them up. After all, the hatred between them is not just a matter of words. It can be solved.

Thinking of the old oranges, Yan Xi inevitably thought of Xia Youjie.

Speaking of which, they were all on the same island, so they should have met...

She thought drowsily, and gradually fell into sleep.

On the wall, the clock ticked softly, and the evening breeze slipped in quietly through the open window.

Inside 711, under the bright incandescent light, the black-haired boy smiled gently and took the bag from the clerk and walked out the door.

"Satoru." He threw a small triangular cake to the white-haired boy not far away and asked, "Are you still ready to look for it?"

"It's almost dawn." He said, "Today's morning class is with Teacher Noctua. Well, you will be punished if you are late."

"It's just a review. It's not like I haven't written it before. If you're afraid, you can go back first," Gojo Satoru said while opening the cake box and picking up the plastic on the side. He stuck a small piece of fork into his mouth and said vaguely, "Anyway, I won't go back until I find that guy."

"You may not be able to beat her if you find her." Xia Youjie poured cold water on her unceremoniously. , eyes joking, "What if I get knocked unconscious again?"

"What nonsense are you talking about." Gojo Satoru's voice suddenly became louder, "If she hadn't suddenly attacked me at that time, how could I have lost so miserably! "

You are like a cat whose tail has been stepped on." Xia Youjie laughed at his friend, but after laughing, he asked thoughtfully, "But... why does she know about you." Mobile phone number?"

"How do I know that?" Gojo Satoru said with a stink, "I thought it was your prank when I first received it.

" Xia Youjie said, raising his right hand. , the warlock activated, and a dark, cloud-like curse spirit appeared in front of the two of them.

"Come up." He said, "We haven't searched the west area yet."

"Oh, I found that your ability is as convenient as a Pokémon." Gojo Satoru sighed and jumped up briskly. "Thanks~Jie."

Xia Youjie smiled gently and controlled the curse spirit to fly towards the west.

////

In the distant sky, a flash of white disperses the darkness of the night, and the morning glow scatters a patch of crimson. A stray dog ​​bumped into a treetop, frightening three or two sparrows.

The girl on the bed turned over, picked up the pillow on one side with her right arm and wrapped it in her arms. She arched her head forward and adjusted her sleeping position.

It seems like... what's the sound?

The girl gently rubbed her left cheek against the soft pillow and frowned unconsciously.

It seems like... the sound of water?

Her eyelashes trembled and she narrowed her eyes. At this moment, the sound of water disappeared and was replaced by the sound of footsteps.

Through the narrowed slit, a pair of big feet that were still a little wet came in. Going up, there were calves that were obviously not female...and then up...a ​​white bath towel...and a belly with drops of water still hanging on it. Ji...wait...

his squinted eyes suddenly widened, and Yan Xi sat up from the bed suddenly.

"Yo~" The young man wiped his wet white hair with a towel, and raised his right hand to greet her with a smile, "You're awake~"

Yan Xi: "..."

Was she sleepy?

Why is Gojo Satoru here? She was only wrapped in a bath towel!

She rubbed her eyes, but the young man was still there.

Not an illusion!

"When did you come here?" Why didn't she notice it at all?

"It's been a while since I've been here." Gojo Satoru said.

"How did you get in?" After Yan Xi finished speaking, he reacted, "Jump out of the window?"

"bingo~" Gojo Satoru gave a thumbs up with a smile, "Correct answer~"

"This is not something to be proud of, is it? " Yan Xi's mouth twitched, "Besides, you should at least tell me when you enter my room. "You also took a shower!"

"I asked." Gojo Satoru replied, "You also agreed."

"Huh?" Yan Xi was confused and shocked, "When did I agree? Why didn't I know!"

"Then let me help you recall it." Gojo Satoru said, stepping with his left foot, raised his index finger, and void He made a knocking gesture, "When I came over yesterday, I knocked on the window and said, 'Yan Xi-chan, I'm coming in~'"

No impression at all.

Yan Xi asked again: "Then what did I say?"

"You didn't say anything." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and laughed twice, "You slept so hard."

Yan Xi: "...and then ?”

“Then I asked you a few more times.”

“Then... you said coquettishly: Hmm (pitch rising) Hmm (pitch falling)~~” Gojo Satoru imitated her tone last night. He hummed twice and clapped his hands happily, "That's why I'm coming in."

Yan Xi: "..."

This sound is simply the sound of someone being annoyed and can't stand it!

"Hmm (pitch rises) um (pitch falls) and 'um (falls)' are two different things, they don't mean the same thing at all."

"What's the difference?" Gojo Satoru said, tapping his right hand with his left hand, "Ah, swish , I understand, yes, it means coquettishness, right?"

Yan Xi: "...how much misunderstanding do you have about coquettishness?"

"Mom, don't worry about these details." Gojo Satoru waved his hand. "Why are you here?"

"I thought you would stay in the hotel."

"I originally planned to stay in the hotel, but there was a little accident."

"What accident?"

Yanxi was about to respond when she caught a glimpse of his appearance and coughed lightly: "You'd better put on your clothes first."

"Eh?" Gojo Satoru was shocked, "My boyfriend with a great figure and a super handsome man is standing In front of you, when I had just finished taking a shower, you actually asked me to put on my clothes?"

Yan Xi: "..."

"I mean, we are both engaged, why are you still so shy?" Gojo Satoru said. , walked in front of her in a few steps, bent his waist, and suddenly moved his face closer. Yan Xi leaned back subconsciously, and his elbows were propped on the bed due to inertia.

The two of them were so close at this time that she could see the tiny fluff on his face and smell the fragrance of the shower gel on his body. She obviously didn't drink, but Yan Xi suddenly felt like she was drunk.

"As my fiancée..." Gojo Satoru looked at her intently with his beautiful blue eyes, his voice still had an upbeat tone, but it was lower, gentler, and more lingering than before, "You You have the right to ask me to take it off and enjoy it~"

Yan Xi: "..."

Don't drive fast in the morning!

Yan Xi's face immediately turned red, like a ripe tomato, from her cheeks to her ears, and her heart beat violently with these words.

"Nai, what do you think..." He leaned closer to her, his voice was like a siren's chant, "Would you like to watch it?"

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi's knuckles on the bed flexed nervously.

"I don't--"

The unfinished words were swallowed up in a sweet kiss...

The glow outside the window changed from crimson to golden. It was natural to embrace each other, and it would be a matter of course to take the next step...

However, Dreams or accidents, you never know which one will come first.

"Boom!"

With a loud noise, the wall collapsed, gravel flew, and dust flew, an arrogant voice reached the ears.

"Finally I found you!"

"Hey!" The white-haired boy raised his head wildly, "Fight with me one by one -"

His words were suddenly stuck, as if the whole thing had been paused at this moment. The six eyes that were working all the time were stuck, the mouth was wide open, the eye sockets were dilated, the pupils were trembling, and the small round sunglasses on the bridge of the nose fell to the ground with a clatter.

He froze, stared, and had shit written all over his body!

What did he see?

Why would he kiss and cuddle with a woman in bed... Holy shit, wait a minute, he can actually find a girlfriend? ! !

Opposite, the white-haired young man raised his upper body. The face and six eyes that were exactly the same as his looked like he was owed tens of billions at this moment...

He stared at him sinisterly, almost gritting his teeth. He raised his right hand.

"Jutsu! Style! Reverse! Turn! Hyuk!!!"

Chapter 167

A red ball of light ejected from the top of his fingertips. The white-haired boy flew backwards along the hole he made in a "U" shape, passing by Xia Youjie who was still eating a sandwich outside. , turned into a shooting star in the horizon in the blink of an eye.

Xia Youjie: "..."

That one just now... was Wu?

Is it his friend Gojo Satoru?

Is he Satoru, the strongest magician on the list alongside him?

The speed of defeat is too fast!

Xia Youjie subconsciously turned his head and looked inside the cave... his 'friend' who was only wearing a bath towel, a girl who was fully clothed but with a blushing face...

"Pah!"

Xia Youjie dropped the sandwich in his hand.

His lips twitched twice, and his voice trembled in disbelief: "You actually have a girlfriend?!"

Xia Youjie's heart was hit ten thousand times.

The impact of the picture was so great that Xia Youjie's brain short-circuited for a moment. He stood dumbly on the cloud-shaped curse spirit, his narrow eyes staring into a flat oval at this moment.

Until, his 'friend' raised his right hand and also gave him a [He]

Xia Youjie turned into a second meteor.

"Okay~" Gojo Satoru put down his hand and came over again, "All the troublesome guys have disappeared."

"Let's continue~" He said with a smile, "Let's just treat it as an impromptu show~" He

said, pouting Come over.

Yan Xi: ...

Yan Xi silently raised his foot and kicked the person out: "You big-headed devil!"

Gojo Satoru turned into the third meteor.

Because he was so fast, he easily caught up with the first two meteors.

On the left, the boy Gojo looked at him, ashamed and angry: "Who are you?"

On the right, the boy Xiayou looked at him, surprised and confused: "Aren't you Satoru?"

Gojo Satoru looked at the 18-year-old on the left He looked at the 16-year-old Jie on the right, gritted his teeth in a sinister manner, stretched out his long arms, and put his big hands on their shoulders.

"Why didn't I realize before that you are so annoying right now!"

After saying this, he grabbed the two people's shoulders with a strong hand, and immediately lifted them into the sky.

Gojo Satoru here is beating up his 18-year-old self and his underage friend. Yanxi over there pulls the sheet aside and wraps herself into an egg. Her toes are curled together and she wants to dig out an earth on the spot. !

Taishe is dead. She has never been so socially dead in her previous life.

How about leaving?

Escape to the moon!

Never come back again in this life! She just wants to be quiet now!

It's a pity that God didn't fulfill her wish. She wanted to be quiet, but others were unwilling to let her be.

"Miss Yan Xi~"

A clear and cheerful voice came from below. It's Osamu Dazai.

Not listening or not, Yan Xi ignored him and shrank himself further.

"Miss Yan Xi~" The voice did not stop at all, but became louder and louder, "Hey~ hello~~"

"Yan Xi~ Miss~"

Yan Xi still didn't want to pay attention, but it was a house not far away. A roar came from the building: "It's so early in the morning, what time is it? Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!"

"Don't you know today is a public holiday?!"

"Just tell me, shut up. Mouth!" The other main store also shouted, "The Armed Detective Agency is amazing? I'm going to file a complaint against you!"

"Sorry, everyone~" Dazai Osamu's apology was not sincere at all.

"I just want to find——" He made a trumpet shape with his hands and continued to shout, "Miss Yan Xi~~~"

Yan Xi: "..."

She is wrong, this guy is worse than Gojo Satoru!

In order not to cause public outrage, Yan Xi quickly changed into regular clothes and went downstairs.

As soon as she got there, she saw Osamu Dazai holding a chrysanthemum waving in the wind and waving to her excitedly, "

Good day ~ Miss Yanxi~"

He said with a smile: "Today is such a beautiful day~"

"This is I picked the chrysanthemums specially for you~"

Yan Xiang looked at the trembling, pitiful chrysanthemum, and the corners of his mouth twitched. What did this guy mean by giving her chrysanthemums?

"Oh, you want to ask me why it's a chrysanthemum instead of a rose?"

"I didn't mean to ask."

"That's because..." Osamu Dazai raised his index finger and explained to himself, "I My favorite is chrysanthemum, which not only nourishes the liver and improves eyesight, but also symbolizes eternal peace."

He crossed his fingers and clenched his fists with a longing expression on his face: "There is nothing more beautiful than eternal peace."

Yan Xi: "... "

I suspect you are cursing me in disguise? "

"Oh, come to think of it..." Osamu Dazai pushed the chrysanthemum into her hand, raised his head, put his right hands together and put them on his forehead, and exclaimed, "Miss Yanxi's room is so lively~"

"Open the wall It's a big hole."

"It seems like the battle is fierce."

Yan Xi's face turned red: "...I will pay for it when the time comes."

"No, no, it's just a room, I will fix it." Dazai Osamu waved his hand.

Just as Yan Xi was about to refuse, Dazai Osamu on the opposite side said again: "Anyway, it was Kunikida-kun's card that was swiped."

Yan Xi: "..."

Although she didn't know who Kunikida was, she felt deep sympathy for him.

"Speaking of which," Osamu Dazai said again, "Miss Yanxi~"

"What?"

"Come with me to explore the beautiful land of underworld~" He knelt down on one knee, drew a semicircle in the air with his right hand, and chanted He said in an earthly tone, "I saw it, you are my destined Juliet~"

"I refuse!"

Yan Xi's forehead jumped sharply, and he felt that the ancient power in his body was uncontrollably about to rush out and beat this guy to death. !

But he is a lv0.1 true and crispy corner!

It folds with just one click.

It’s better to send this guy away quickly!

However, one wave has not subsided, and another wave has arisen.

With his eyes blurred, Gojo Satoru came back carrying two DKs with bruises on their noses and swollen faces, one on the left and one on the right.

"Who is this guy?" He raised his eyebrows slightly.

Yan Xi suddenly had a bad premonition, and sure enough, the next second, Dazai Osamu slapped his neck and said loudly: "I am Miss Yan Xi's secret lover~"

Yan Xi:!

Gojo Satoru:!

Two DK boys:!

The eyes of two pure DK girls are shaking, this relationship is too complicated!

The two of them looked at the top of Gojo Satoru's head in unison.

"I'm not, I haven't! I've only known you for less than half a day!" Yan Xi finally reacted, "Besides, I already said I have a fiancé!" She widened her eyes and roared, "What are you talking about? "

But it's just my fiancé~" Dazai Osamu didn't care, "Even when you get married, you get divorced."

"And..." He said plausibly, "I also said that I can be your lover~"

"I. I’m here to join you~”

“Let’s be a happy family together~”

As soon as these words came out, everyone was choked.

DKs: ...

So this is the dirty world of adults? !

They have learned a lot!

On the side, Gojo Satoru looked down at Dazai Osamu. In the depths of his blue eyes, circles of black mud were swaying. The murderous intention was like thousands of troops, overwhelming the sky and the earth, but was suppressed when it was about to erupt. He asked calmly: "Do you want to die?"

Dazai Osamu smiled shyly: "Is it okay?"

His expression was a little shy: "That's really great~"

Gojo Satoru: ...

Yanxi: ...

DKs: ...

I'm afraid this is not a bitch! The murderous intent

in Gojo Satoru

's eyes dimmed, and he sneered. Just as he was about to say something, a polished leather shoe kicked Dazai Osamu's waist one step ahead of him.

"Bastard Dazai! What did you do so early in the morning?!" The yellow-haired young man wearing glasses and with a pigtail on the back of his neck kicked in the air, "Why is there a hole in the wall of the dormitory building!"

" Do you know how much it will cost to repair this place?"

Dazai Osamu flew in the air, landed with a bang, and then stood up like a normal person. I don't know how he left, but he returned almost in the blink of an eye. In situ.

"Oh, Kunikida-kun, you came just in time." He said with a smile, "Let me introduce to you, this is my lover, Miss Yanxi, and her fiancé, Mr. Gojo Satoru~"

Kunikida Doppo:!

Dazai, have you finally abandoned the little bit of moral integrity you have left?

The ancient power in Yan Xi's body finally broke out: "I said it has nothing to do with you!!!"

The next moment, the ground shook, and spider web-like cracks quickly extended along her feet...

"Ka

"Crack !" "Boom!"

The ground was torn apart, and huge cracks began to spread upwards on the dormitory building not far away...

Not far away, a group of residents ran out in panic, shouting "Earthquake!"

Some were wearing pajamas, some were bare-chested, some were holding pots in their hands, some were holding babies in their arms, some were sleepy... A group of people ran out in a panic.

While running, he shouted to the other residents who had not yet woken up: "Don't sleep~It's an earthquake~"

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Kunikida Doppo: "..."

The two DKs: "..."

They were all silent.

This destructive power...is a bit cruel.

"Wow~" Dazai Osamu whistled, "This force is so strong. If it hits me, I will be able to enjoy it in an instant -"

Before he could finish his words, his right hand was twisted in the next moment. The shape of twist.

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru bent down to get closer to him, with the corners of his mouth raised slightly, "You really don't know what's enough is enough~"

"Some things are not something you can delve into."

"Be honest when you get what you want. " Take it back."

"After all..." Gojo Satoru said with a smile, "You are really too weak~"

Dazai Osamu's smile did not change, he looked like I couldn't understand what you were talking about. He raised his twisted right hand and waved it in front of Yan Xi, and said aggrievedly: "Miss Yan Xi, because of you, I lost an arm..."

Yan Xi choked on his words again.

For some reason, a cry suddenly appeared in her mind:

[You just lost a leg, but she lost her love! 】

Yan Xi shuddered, she couldn't afford to offend this wonderful person.

Slipping away.

Yanxi grabbed Gojo Satoru's hand, and Gojo Satoru picked up the two DKs knowingly, and the four disappeared in the blink of an eye.

The residents not far away were still running away, and the farce ended.

Dazai Osamu shook his right hand and sighed without changing his expression: "Oh, my right hand is really in trouble."

Kunikida walked up to him with a frown and said in a bad tone, "You are the one who provokes people in the magic world to do this." What? "

Especially when it's Gojo Satoru who's being provoked...but...is it his imagination?

I feel that the guy with the same white hair, bruised nose and face looks very similar to Gojo Satoru...

Does Gojo Satoru have any other brothers?

And who is that girl?

The destructive power is not ordinary.

"I'm just preparing for a rainy day~" Dazai Osamu suppressed the smile on his face, "As you know, the book matter has been leaked."

Kunikida Doppo's expression was serious: "You mean this matter has something to do with them. "

Who wouldn't want a book that can make wishes come true~" Dazai Osamu said in a light voice, "

I think Yokohama will become extremely lively soon~"

"You mean, they will also come to snatch the book?

" It will definitely happen." Dazai Osamu put his right hand in his pocket. The two people from the parallel world will definitely snatch this book in order to return to their own world. "So we must confirm who the enemy is in advance."

Kunikida Doppo understood. , indeed, there are only so many people in the Armed Detective Agency, and the news of [Book] has not been intercepted by many forces. It is indeed necessary to confirm the intelligence of all forces in advance to prepare for the coming chaos. .

He took out the notebook he carried with him and asked seriously: "What about your conclusion?"

"Alas..." Dazai Osamu sighed, "Miss Yanxi is very strong, maybe she is the same as Nakahara Chuuya, the leader in technology. Level, if you face her——"

Kunikida Doppo pricked up his ears and took note of his words carefully.

I started thinking about how to deal with her.

I didn't want to, but Dazai Osamu said: "There is absolutely no need to do anything."

Kunikida Doppo: "..."

"She is a safer existence than Kunikida-kun."

"Huh?" Kunikida Doppo pointed in disbelief. Looking at the apartment building across the way that almost split into two, he repeated, "Safe?"

Are you blind? !

"Even if she is angry, she will consciously control her destructive power and will not take action against me..." Osamu Dazai said plausibly, "And the reason is because my strength is weak to her."

"Even Kunikida-kun has murderous intent, but she doesn't have any dark aura in her body. Even if we really meet such a person, the probability of death is almost zero." Dazai Osamu asked, "Isn't it safe?"

Kunikida Doppo did not speak. He thought for a few seconds, looked at Dazai Osamu, and asked seriously and seriously: "Dazai, you mean, do you trust her?"

Dazai Osamu's trust means that when they are formulating strategies, They will put the other side aside and even list them as friendly forces to trust.

Once something goes wrong here, they are likely to be attacked from both sides.

Dazai Osamu looked at him for two seconds, then said with a smile: "Of course, after all, I fell in love with her at first sight~"

Kunikida Doppo's forehead throbbed with veins, "Sooner or later you will die from this mouth."

"Eh? Is that so? ?" Osamu Dazai was pleasantly surprised, "That's great~"

It was already completely bright, and the streets were gradually filling up with people.

Outside a small Hong Kong-style breakfast shop, Yan Xi raised his hand and shouted in smooth Chinese: "Boss, please bring me another twenty drawers of meat buns."

"Okay~" the boss replied enthusiastically, " Please wait a moment. "

This girl is really good at eating, she is a lucky one.

Such a big business came in so early in the morning. It was a good start for him who had just opened the business a few days ago. The boss was very motivated.

"So..." Yan Xi took a bite of the bun and said vaguely, "I live there."

"It can also save a lot of rent money."

Gojo Satoru didn't say anything. He tore open the package and added three grams to the soy milk. After the small packet of sugar, he added two more packets of sugar. He held the handle of the spoon with his long index finger and stirred it back and forth. After a moment, he said: "Although it was to save rent, you also agreed with the idea that you might be able to help that passerby. " Okay

..." Yan Xi responded without retorting.

"You really make me feel very angry sometimes."

Yan Xi was startled.

"Why do you care about these insignificant people?" Gojo Satoru asked, "It obviously has nothing to do with you, and you know there is a problem, why do you go there?"

"Because..."

"Because you are powerful, so even if It doesn't matter if I'm being watched..." Gojo Satoru said again, "It doesn't matter if there is a problem... Anyway, I am the strongest and they won't do anything to me... That's the idea."

"Not really..." Yan Xi frowned, "I just think I have the ability, and it's not a difficult thing for me..."

"So it's OK to help?" Gojo Satoru answered.

Yan Xi nodded.

Gojo Satoru sighed and suddenly came closer to her. He pinched her cheek with his right hand and pulled it out. He said angrily: "It's precisely because you have been holding on to this idea..."

"That's why I'm so angry!"

"Why?" Yan Xi doesn't know why.

"Because Yanxi-chan is a unique and special existence to me." Gojo Satoru said, "But I am not to Yanxi-chan."

"It's like cloth, like mud." Yanxi was pulled by him Face, speech somewhat slurred.

"I don't feel special at all." Gojo Satoru let go, "No matter who it is, as long as he doesn't attack you, as long as his request is reasonable, and as long as you can do it, you will never refuse."

" I'm right." Gojo Satoru asked, "So, what's the difference between me and them?"

Yan Xi looked at him blankly, a little confused and at a loss, and she murmured: "You—— "

What I want..." Gojo Satoru interrupted her and got closer to her. His voice lost its previous frivolity and jumpiness, and was replaced by a low and serious tone.

He spoke clearly every word: "It is unique."

"Whether it is your body or your heart, I must be the unique one."

"I said it..." Gojo Satoru said softly, "Curse Magicians are all twisted lunatics."

"That's how you exist in my heart."

"If you can't do it..." He raised the corners of his mouth and gave a slightly sick smile. " I will use my own way to make you do it~"

"Whether it's killing those people or using other methods..." Gojo Satoru said lightly, "Of course, these will be a little unacceptable according to your code of conduct. ...Ah, that's good..."

"We are like this ring, always stuck together."

"No matter where you are, no matter what you are doing, even if you are going to the bathroom, we will always be there. How about being together all the time?"

Yan Xi: Damn it!

What horror stories are you talking about!

"I don't want me to refuse it's impossible!" Yan Xi shook her head almost like a rattle, "Absolutely impossible!" The bag in her hand dropped.

"Eh? Why?" Gojo Satoru curled his lips, "That's great, ah, I know..." He raised his index finger and said, "Then what if I become a curse spirit?"

"It's like having two faces. Existence."

"Then...you swallowed me up like Hisuhito, took my flesh for me, and let my soul live in your body..." Gojo Satoru's mouth cracked again, "Oh, think about it this way. It's so tempting~"

"Xinxi, just do it~"

"Fuck, wake up!" Yan Xi's hair stood on end instantly, fearing that this guy would make himself into spicy chicken feet in the next second. In a pinch, IQ. Finally online, she was very desperate and said, "You are special to me!"

"Look, you have threatened me in such a perverted way, and you have put so many curses on me, but I didn't even hit you. Why aren't you the most special?" Yan Xi said loudly, "If others had said that to me, I would have beaten them to the hospital!"

"I know, I know." Yan Xi said quickly, "I will think about it -" She saw Gojo Satoru's eyes and immediately changed her words, "Reflect on it, I will seriously reflect on this issue."

"Oh, you can think like this That's great~" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands together, and his expression returned to its previous lively and cheerful expression, "Then~ I'll look forward to your reflection~"

"But speaking of it..." Gojo Satoru approached her again, " Let's continue after dinner."

"Continuing with what?"

"Of course it's something we didn't finish in the morning~"

Yan Xi: "..."

A vein on Yan Xi's forehead jumped: "You jump to the topic too fast. Come on!

Gojo Satoru gently touched his chin with his index finger and blinked at her innocently: "Don't you want to?

"Not at all! "

"But you touched it! " Gojo Satoru pointed his index finger at the belly of his light blue shirt, "Start from here...well-"

"Please, ancestors! " "The rest of the words were blocked by Yan Xi with a piece of meat bun, "Let me finish my breakfast properly! "

Chapter 168

Tokyo, Conjuration College.

The tea leaves in the cup swayed several times in the light green tea. The man with a shaved head brought the side of the cup to his lips and took a sip. After drinking the tea, his right hand dropped, and the bottom of the cup rested on his outstretched left hand.

White smoke rose slowly along the rim of the cup, obscuring the man's sight. Behind the man, on the hanging TV hanging from the ceiling, the anchor lady's well-spoken voice spread through the receiver into the room.

[This morning, a small earthquake occurred in downtown Yokohama. Except for an explosion caused by a gas leak in one house, there were no casualties at the scene...]

In front of the man, a white-haired boy and a black-haired boy sat with their hands on their knees, kneeling obediently.

But this obedience lasted less than a second, and the white-haired boy raised his right hand high, "Hey! Teacher Noctua, the earthquake has nothing to do with us, can you let us go?"

Noctua gently raised his thumb. Rubbing the bottom of the cup, he handed over a piece of paper.

"What is this?"

The two DKs looked at each other and fell silent.

The next second, the Gojo boy curled his lips.

"Hey, the people at the Armed Detective Agency are really stingy. It's just a wall."

"They even sent a bill!"

The response was Noctua's hammer blow from Zhengdao.

"Can't you two just let me rest for a day?" Noctua Masamichi had veins bulging on his forehead, "Just skip school and run to Yokohama. What are you doing to provoke the people from the Armed Detective Agency?"

Although the Armed Detective Agency has a small number of people, it is also One of the three major forces in Yokohama.

Although the spell caster and the esper are both espers, due to some reasons, the relationship between the two parties is not very harmonious. It can only be said that everyone currently defaults to a code of conduct of non-interference.

"You have wronged us." The Gojo boy felt aggrieved, "We are not the ones who provoked the detective agency."

After that, he said confidently: "Besides, even if we provoked it, it doesn't matter."

"After all, nothing happened . It happened, and no one was hurt, so don’t blame us."

Noctua's temples twitched, and several veins bulged on his forehead. He raised his hand and gave Gojo Satoru another hammer.

"The superiors want you to explain this matter."

"And what's going on with that young man who looks exactly like you?"

"What's the explanation?" Gojou boy curled his lips, "Those old men are in charge "It's really wide."

"As for me and the guy who looks the same," he spread his hands, "I don't know what's going on."

"Let me tell you, those old guys have time to deal with this kind of thing. It's better to worry about your own safety."

"Don't worry, Mr. Noctua, the Gojo boy waved his hand, "They will have no time to talk to us soon, don't pay attention to them." "

Noctua said rightly: "..."

Are you saying something outrageous?

"What do you mean by that?" Noctua Zhengdao frowned, "Wu, what do you know?" "

"I don't know anything. Gojo Satoru said, "This is just a guess on my part." "

Well, Teacher Noctua, if you have any questions, just ask him directly. If nothing happens, he will come to see you again soon." "

Noctua's brows furrowed even more when he heard this.

Because the Gojou boy and the Xiayou boy were thrown back by the man who looked exactly like Gojou Satoru, he could see clearly, not only their appearance, but also their appearance. The six eyes were exactly the same...

He remembered that the young man raised his hand and greeted him familiarly, as if they had known each other for a long time...

Although it was incredible, Noctua Zhengdao had an idea for no reason, that young man It's also Gojo Satoru...

"Teacher Noctua..." At this time, Xia Youjie, who had been quietly making a background board for a while, said obediently, "The more problem in this matter lies with Satoru.

"Can I go? " "

Looking at the expression on Mr. Noctua's face at this moment, today is definitely going

to a punishment. He doesn't want to be punished with Satoru at all, so he can just run away.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, a member of the crowd shouted excitedly on the TV screen. rang.

“I really saw it! The man on the screen raised the photo in his hand and said, "There are really people flying in the sky!" "

The camera zoomed in. Although the distance was far away and the body shape was a bit blurry, the half-tied bun and the hanging wide-leg pants were very clear in the photo.

The man said excitedly: "This must be It’s the apocalypse! And this man is the legendary chosen one!

"That must be the case! " "

Xia Youjie: "...=-="

Gojo Satoru: "Pfft~(*>?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.7K 296 175
Alternative Title: 我靠氪金成为禅院神女 Author: Chaoxi Summary: Become the patriarch of one of the three royal families in the game? Identity selection-- ordi...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.6K 321 41
Alternative Title: 在恋爱游戏玩首领RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: My name is Sakurai Hoshi, and I am playing a love adventure RPG. However, my game style...
2.1K 89 27
Alternative Title: 钞能力大小姐 Author: It's a good baby Summary: As the eldest lady of the consortium, Qingyuan Xing has lived a pampered life since she w...