Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

161-162

16 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 161

The moonlight is cold, the cold wind is whistling, and the temperature seems to be colder than before, but the streets of Youguo are still bright and feasting, with no sign of ending.

At the corner of the street, Mitsuri Kanroji took a few steps forward and asked in a low voice, "Um...Mr. Iguro..."

"Is it really possible that a Hyakki Yakō will appear as Mr. Gojo said?"

"Hyakki Yakō " Is it..." Iguro Kobanai's thoughts began to diverge. After failing to compete with the spicy chicken shreds for the Oiran, Gojo Satoru separated from them, but before he left, he told them that Hyakki Yakou was likely to appear here.

"How did you know?" Ihei Xiaobane remembered that she was the first to ask.

"I guessed it." The man named Gojo Satoru replied, "Kibutsuji Muzan has self-destructed twice in a row. In other words, the injuries he suffered no longer allow him to move freely."

"According to His timid temperament and severely injured body cannot bring him a sense of security, not to mention..." Yihei Xiaobane saw the corner of the man's mouth curl up slightly, and said with some meaning, "I have told him to do it. Hide it well, don't be found by Yanxi-chan.

"Hey! Now is the question period." The man raised his index finger and tilted his head slightly, "When Muzan learned about the super handsome Gojo and the super cute Yanxi-chan." What will he do when they want to catch him?"

After that, he didn't give them any time to answer, and continued on his own: "Of course, he should recover his strength as quickly as possible and then run away~

"And Kibutsuji recruited so many demons to protect him. According to his character, he would not have known that this would attract the attention of the Demon Slayer Squad, but he still did it. Gojo Satoru raised his index finger again, "Why is this?" "

They frowned in thought for a few seconds and then suddenly reacted: "He did it on purpose! "

Correct answer~" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands and said with a smile, "He creates chaos here. On the one hand, he can satisfy his condition of eating a large amount of human flesh and blood in a short period of time. On the other hand, he will also attract your attention." . "

"The best result is to make you think that this is his base camp. By the time you deal with these ghosts, he has already eaten people, regained his strength, and ran away along the tunnel. "

Well..." Gojo Satoru rubbed his nose lightly, "There will probably be a Hyakki Yakou."

"Believe it or not, it's up to you. " "He waved his hand, "Next we will act separately. "

"Gone~" The moment the words fell, the person had disappeared.

After they finished digesting this sentence, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan left the team to report to the lord. The rest of them were divided into two groups, looking for each other on the street If there are traces of ghosts, they can deal with them as soon as possible.

“It’s better to be ready for battle. " Yihei Xiaobane retracted her divergent thoughts, and her voice came out through the scarf around her neck, a bit muffled, "That guy...may have expected all this. "

No, it's not so much that he expected it, it's better to say... that he pushed the matter to the current situation.

Based on Miss Zhushi's understanding of Wu Mei, she believed that Wu Mei would use Guo You as his healer. Base camp, and these ghosts are used to monitor them and give Muzan a chance to escape.

Maybe this was Muzan's decision at the beginning, but what Gojo Satoru said to Muzan told him to hide. If... This sentence undoubtedly intensified the pressure in Wumei's heart, forcing him to naturally choose to regain his strength as soon as possible, and the fastest way is to eat a large number of humans in one place at the same time. The

consequence of this is that he will definitely be killed by ghosts. The team found out. Then, Wu Mei's choice is not so difficult to guess...

Iguro Xiaobane couldn't help but shuddered when he thought of this. The man easily influenced Wu Mei's actions with just one sentence... ...It's really scary. Fortunately, this guy is not an enemy.

"Mr. Iguro..." At this time, Kanroji Mitsuri said again, "If this can all end here..."

"I mean..." She He held the side of his clothes with his right hand and rubbed his thumb back and forth, "If Kibutsuji dies

..."

"You...are you still willing to meet me?" "

Yihei Xiaobanai stopped in his tracks. His strange-colored pupils stared blankly at Ganluji Mili. He only looked at each other for a moment, then his face turned down. He pinched his fingertips and his voice sounded a little loud. Trembling: “Okay, okay.

"For example, if possible... I would like to see Miss Ganlu Temple every day. " "

Plop, thump..."

was the sound of a sudden acceleration of heartbeats. Both of them had poor hearing. After they glanced at each other subconsciously, they both lowered their heads, and their hearts beat faster.

This moment of throbbing did not last long. , a person appeared in front of them.

It was a man wearing a purple snake pattern kimono and a high ponytail. The man wore a knife on his waist and a bandage on his face. He was very fast until he appeared. They just sensed his presence.

This man... Iguro Kobanai's face turned pale. He was a ghost!

The two of them subconsciously wanted to pull out the Nichirin sword from their waists, but at this moment, there was an extremely powerful force. The pressure spread around the man.

Their

bodies... were trembling!

It was the first time they had seen this kind of thing

. They have killed countless ghosts, but no ghost has ever made them feel as oppressed as they have before just by relying on their momentum.

This guy...

seems to have been discovered ! The two looked solemn. This place is very close to the crowd. If they fight here, it will definitely cause a commotion and hurt passers-by. They have to find a way to lure him away...

However, before the plan can be implemented, something unexpected happened. started to appear.

“Ahhhhh! ! ! "

Accompanied by the shrill scream of a wandering girl, a ghost with two horns on its forehead leapt from the shadows and pounced on a wandering girl on the second floor.

Following closely, there were figures of different shapes. The ghosts lurking in the dark

no longer hide, they rush into the crowd arrogantly, and the Hundred Ghost Night Parade officially kicks off!

At the same time, the Demon Slayers disguised in the crowd also pull out their weapons. Nichirin Dao, use their fastest speed to launch rescue.

"Come here, everyone run this way. "A member of the Demon Slayer Squad raised the flagpole in his hand and waved it as planned, directing people to rush to the house surrounded by wisteria flowers.

"It seems that you have been prepared. "Opposite, the Shangxian Ghost spoke. The bandage on his face fell off. Under the bandages, there were two extra pairs of eyes. His six pupils turned golden, and the number belonging to the Shangxian Ghost appeared on the middle eye.

" On the first string, you are Jiguo Yansheng. "Iguro Xiaobanai said. Heishimou

was a little surprised: "I didn't expect that after so long, there are still people from the Demon Slayer Squad who remember me.

"My current name is Hei Shimo. " "Hei Shimo said, "Jiguo Yansheng was my name when I was a human. "

"You two are pillars, right? "

"I can see from you that you all have achieved good results in your practice. " Heishimou said lightly, "But it's still too weak for me."

"How about becoming a ghost like me? " "

"Human life is too short. With this short life, it is impossible to pursue the pinnacle of martial arts."

In response to him, the two men attacked without hesitation.

"Snake's Breathing Type 1: Snake and Slash!" The silver-white python emerged from its side, its mouth wide open, and headed towards the black death Mou Gong with lightning speed.

At the same moment, Mitsuri Kanroji also launched an attack: "Breath of Love Type·Swinging Love·Random Claw!"

Their attacks arrived at the location of Black Death Mou almost at the same time.

Although the pressure of this ghost is very strong, it does not mean that they have no chance of winning.

Closer, closer!

A hint of joy appeared in Kanroji Mitsuri's eyes. She clearly saw that Xiaobanai's attack hit her one step ahead - and disappeared!

The pupils of the two men trembled, and they saw Hei Death Mou, who was still within the attack range,

disappear in the next moment.

"I see... Is this the breathing method of this generation of pillars..." Hei Shimo's voice came from behind the two of them, "It really makes me a little disappointed."

The two people in Xiaoban turned their heads suddenly, Hei Shimo Mou still looked as calm as before.

"Hundreds of years have passed, and the strength of the Demon Slayer Corps has really deteriorated from generation to generation." Black Death Mou sighed, "However, since you have already taken action, it would be rude of me not to draw my sword."

"Breath of the Moon·Izhi "Shadow, Dark Moon and Night Palace."

Orange light flashed, and the crescent moon rotated with the light of the sword and attacked the two.

too fast!

Yihei Xiaobanai's pupils shrank. It was too late to turn away now, but he could feel that if this move was effective, he would be cut in half and unable to escape. In this case... he could only... Give up this arm...

At the same time,

the slums'

"Breath of Fire Type 1 Shiranui!"

The dazzling flames burst through the air, and the ghost that pounced on humans instantly separated its head. The moment it landed, he There was still excitement in his eyes that he was about to taste thin blood.

"Are you okay?" The young man from Purgatory Xingjulang fell to the ground and turned to look at the thin child in ragged clothes.

The child was obviously very frightened. He shivered for a long time and did not respond. In just a short moment, another ghost ran over.

"Have you seen the flagpole over there?" Purgatory Anjuro smiled and said, "Run over there, don't be afraid, I'll help you stand behind."

Perhaps his smile was so hearty and warm that the child wiped the tears from his face. , raised his head and glanced at him, mustered up the courage to run quickly in the direction he pointed with his short legs.

Behind him, Purgatory Anjuro quickly dealt with the ghosts that rushed towards him.

The same scene also happened in the streets and alleys of Youguo at the same time.

On the street, Sheriff Kawamura wiped the sweat flowing from his forehead and shouted: "Fire, fire quickly!"

In the alley, "The pigs are advancing!" Inosuke shouted, slashing a ghost with two swords. The arm, "The pig is advancing fiercely, the pig is advancing fiercely! I chop, I chop! I chop, chop, chop!"

Beside him, Tanjiro pulled out the Nichirin Sword and followed up with the sword in the way taught by his father.

"Wow!" Not far away from the two of them, my wife Zenitsu held a girl's hand and ran away bursting into tears. He cried the hardest, but he hid the fastest.

They originally stayed in a small courtyard filled with wisteria flowers with Ubuyashiki Yōya, but as soon as the battle started, Inosuke shouted and rushed into the battlefield with his sword drawn, and all the pillars went out. After a while, No one could stop him, so he just rushed out.

He ran away, and Tanjiro, who was worried about his friends, followed him. Seeing that both of his friends had run away, my wife Zenitsu, who was so cowardly, got excited and followed him.

For a moment, the entire Youguo was in chaos, with cries, screams, gunfire, running, and curses mixed together, making people dizzy.

"There are too many ghosts!" A member of the Demon Slayer Team panicked, "We don't have enough manpower at all!"

"Hold on a little longer!" Murata comforted, "As long as Mr. Gojo and the others deal with Ghost Maitsuji, then Everything will be over!"

"Can they really solve Muzan?" Another member of the Demon Slayer Team was a little doubtful.

"It will definitely happen." Murata said firmly, "I believe Mr. Gojo!"

"But I'm worried that we won't be able to hold on until then." The member who spoke looked at several more ghosts running not far away, holding the Nichirin Sword. His hands began to tremble.

"No." Murata wanted to comfort him, but when he saw those ghosts, his pupils shrank and he couldn't say any comforting words.

Because the eyes of those ghosts are filled with numbers!

It's Xiangui!

Ordinary members like them are destined to die against the Shangxian Ghost.

What should I do? Murata felt a little desperate in his heart. Unless Mr. Gojo could kill Muzan now, they and the group of people guarding them would all die here.

Could it be...

are we really going to die here?

On the opposite side, the string ghosts noticed their presence and rushed towards them with grins.

However, at the moment when they took their first step -

at the moment when Hei Shimo's knife was about to cut off Xiaobanei's arm -

golden energy shot up into the sky, and the majestic pressure was overwhelming. The force swept across the heaven and earth. Wherever it passed, wild beasts prostrated and ghosts trembled...

Who is it?

Hei Shimo's hand holding the knife trembled for the first time.

who is it?

This kind of momentum that is thousands of times more terrifying than Yuanyi...

Who is it?

Is it Gojo Satoru?

His thoughts lasted only 0.3 seconds. In the next moment, Hei Shimo felt a strong force coming, and then, there was a spin.

"Ape's Breath: No Shape - I'll send you to heaven!"

In 0.4 seconds,

Hei Shimo was thrown to a height of 100 meters, and saw his three "old friends" - Yu Hu, Bantian Dog and Fallen Princess. They all had the same confusion in their eyes as him.

In 0.5 seconds,

Hei Shimo saw a dozen ghosts coming to keep him company. They were also confused.

In 0.6 seconds

, Hei Shimo saw another twenty ghosts.

In 0.8 seconds,

Hei Shimo saw all the ghosts that had been summoned.

In 0.9 seconds

, Hei Shimo heard the female voice again.

"The Breath of the Ape still has no shape - the family must be neat and tidy."

Hei Shimo: "..."

Can you name it?

1 second later...

Hei Shi Mou and all the ghosts were grouped together and smashed into the ground.

However, he heard a loud roar and the ground collapsed. Relying on his perfect resilience as a string ghost, Hei Shimo opened his eyes tenaciously.

He must see it, he must see that person!

Who has this power? !

Then……

He saw...his dear Lord Kibutsuji being held by a white-haired man with a big hand holding the Tianling Gai, while Yiwozuo was doing crazy output beside him. He sprinted, he jumped, and he - he couldn't touch it either alive or dead. human body.

In 1.3 seconds,

his dear lord's face started to look ferocious... He transformed... Could it be that the lord was going to use his ultimate move?

In 1.4 seconds,

his lord took action!

In 1.5 seconds,

his lord's head was pulled out! The familiar voice sounded again

at 1.6 seconds . "The Breath of the Ape, there is no form - Gojo Satoru, here I come!" At the same time, the white-haired man also moved, he raised his hand, and the surroundings began to change instantly: "Infinite Space." 1.7 seconds Hei Shimo's brain was shut down, but his six eyes saw clearly - the white-haired man hugged a petite figure... 1.75 seconds The white-haired man kissed her lips fiercely. Yan Xi's brain shut down in 1.8 seconds . One word was poured into his mind in a loop in 1.9 seconds - da i su ki Yan Xi's brain shut down again. 2 seconds exactly. The realm was lifted and all the ghosts fell. Gojo Satoru raised the head in his hand: "Hey, hey, I won~"

Chapter 162

At this time, there are still more than five hours before dawn.

The noise on the street continued, and Bananai's body rotated in the air with inertia. The knife that Infernal Anjuro slashed at the neck of a ghost fell into the air, and Tanjiro's round dance was drawn in front of his eyes. A flaming arc, Zenitsu Gatama was still crying and running away, Inosuke's fallen swords were embedded in the wall...

Uzuki Tengen fell to the ground from the roof, and Tomioka Giyuu was still flying in the sky, mourning the island. The hand squeezing the demon's arm was empty, and Fusukawa Saneya kicked the air...

The support staff of the Demon Slayer Corps were still waving the flagpole in their hands.

Pedestrians on the road still looked frightened and fled in a hurry, and their screams did not weaken at all.

It was already a minute later when their vision became clear, when they discovered the abnormality, and when they reacted.

Where are the ghosts?

Everyone looked at a loss.

Where are the ghosts who were still chasing them menacingly before?

Why did it disappear in the blink of an eye?

what happened?

2 seconds was too fast. Not only the pillars of the Demon Slayer Squad, but also the ghosts did not realize what happened.

They didn't even feel dizziness or pain. It wasn't until everything settled that their perception gave them clues. It was only accompanied by the huge pain and their minds were full of: " da i su ki."

These words seemed to be engraved in their minds, abruptly interrupting their ability to think. The weak one has fainted, while the slightly stronger one has a sluggish expression and follows the brain's feedback as he murmurs and repeats: "da i su ki, da i su ki, da i su ki..." The

hoarse, low voice , sharp, peaceful, the different voices of the ghosts merged together, turning the whispers into reverberation.

Even the Wuhan and the Shangxian ghosts who had endured the infinite space had their brains shut down again amidst the repetition of this sound.

However, compared to their impact, the heart of the protagonist Yan Xi who was confessed was a bit...hard to describe.

The two have been dating for so long, and occasionally when they had nothing to do, Yan Xi curiously thought about when Gojo Satoru would say the word "like" to her.

She has thought about countless possibilities, but she has never thought about the current situation.

Yan Xi silently looked at the group of ghosts opposite who were dumbfounded by Wuliang Wubai. The "da i su ki" kept saying "da i su ki", coupled with the white-haired young man in front of him who held Wuliang's head and smiled at her, she just felt He walked into a large-scale scene where a fierce ghost was demanding his life.

She was so choked that she couldn't say a word for a long time, and even the super game shrank back.

The lips squirmed, opening, closing, opening again, closing again, going back and forth several times, and Yan Xi still didn't know what to say.

"What's your expression?"

Gojo Satoru spoke first: "Hey, hey, cheer up."

"Today is our engagement day."

Yan Xi sighed deeply: "I Suddenly I feel that I am great."

"Of course, after all, you have got the most handsome, charming and popular Gojo."

"No," Yan Xi twitched her lips and denied, "I mean. Yes, it's amazing that I can date you."

Why couldn't she think about it in the first place?

"Don't they all mean the same thing?" Gojo Satoru waved his hand, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and turned it on skillfully with one hand, "Speaking of which, it's really great that something like a camera can be invented in this world. It's easy to record the beautiful memories of life."

"Ah, the battery is out." Gojo Satoru looked at the phone that turned off within a few seconds and sighed with great regret. "I wanted to take a picture. "The engagement photo."

Yan Xi: "Are you serious?" Yan Xi couldn't believe it. "

Is your six eyes broken?"

It's so commemorative. After all, not everyone can have this kind of

experience~" Gojo Satoru said plausibly, "Yanxi-chan, you are still too shy."

"This is completely different from being shy." Yanxi was choked. And let out a soulful sigh, "I'm really curious how you developed such a character."

During the conversation, the Muzan in Gojo Satoru's hand suddenly exploded, but it was him who took advantage of the two of them not paying attention again. Launched a self-destruction.

As a ghost king, although Wu Mei is timid and cowardly, he always has powers that other ghosts cannot match. For example, his vitality is as tenacious as Xiaoqiang, and for example: he has five brains and seven A heart.

Therefore, just a few tenths of a second of immeasurable space could not make him dizzy for long. He quickly came back to his senses, and Wu Mei felt that he could still save his life.

So, he blew himself up again.

This is already the third time that Wuxian has self-destructed. No matter how strong his recovery power is, he cannot withstand such consumption. Wuxian knows very well that he can no longer self-destruct for the fourth time.

Therefore, this is his last chance to escape. If he cannot escape, then he... no, it is impossible that he cannot escape. Didn't he escape the previous two times?

It will definitely work this time!

As long as he explodes a little more and the trail is like a hair, then no matter how strong Tsukishima Yanki and Gojo Satoru are, they can't catch so many hairs!

The unprecedented life crisis allowed Wu Kai to successfully break through his limits again. This time, he exploded himself into 3,000 pieces.

There are really many pieces smaller than that hair!

Three thousand pieces of Wuhan were running for their lives.

The five brains were calculating quickly and divided 800 pieces to burrow into the ground first, while the rest were radial spheres running away from all directions. One is the only one who can run!

Wu Kuai swore in his heart that after escaping this time, he would run away from Neon day and night, digging holes during the day and riding in a car at night. He would go anywhere, as long as he could stay away from them forever! ! !

However...

the imagination is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

As soon as Wu Kuan moved his front legs, the vision of his back legs went dark.

The three thousand pieces were only about a centimeter away, and Yan Xiti stuffed them all back into a vase. Finally, he picked up a rag from the ground and stuffed them tightly.

Wuhan: ...

caught!

How can this be!

Wu Mei's pupils were shaken, he had obviously escaped a few times before! This time his speed was even much faster than the previous two times. Why was he caught? !

After living for thousands of years, Wu Kai experienced despair for the second time. The first time was when he was still a human being. Countless famous doctors shook their heads and sighed, saying that they could not save him, and he could only be forced to count down his life. when.

The second time, this time, he felt the emotion called despair again, and it was thousands of times stronger than before. He had unparalleled strength, he had near-immortal resilience, and he had countless subordinates of the Hundred Ghosts, but... all of these became paper tigers in front of these two people.

It was destroyed so lightly, and he... no longer had the ability to self-destruct for the fourth time.

He...is going to die...

Wu Ke was heartbroken, but the pillars who came following the ghost's scent all had their hearts beating like drums.

After discovering that all the ghosts were missing, they immediately began to search for the smell of ghosts. Fearing that this was another conspiracy, they ran towards the direction with the strongest ghost smell, and they were already prepared to fight against hundreds of ghosts. I am ready to break my arms and legs even if we fight to the death.

However, when they actually arrived at the scene, they saw a scene like this: Ahead, the house collapsed, the ground cracked, and below, there was a large pit. In the pit were the ghosts who suddenly disappeared before.

They were mixed together and formed into a huge ball.

The ghost on the left has six eyes and a high ponytail, and the word "Shang Xin One" is written in the eyes.

The ghost on the right has blue tattoos and short red hair, and the word "Shang Xin San" is written in his eyes.

There is a bowstring wu lying at the feet, a bowstring bow resting on the bottom, and a bowstring landing hanging on the tree.

A group of

ghosts who were so crazy just a second ago are like eggplants beaten by frost, wilting, confused and suspicious of ghosts.

At this moment, both ghosts and people were silent.

Although Murata had heard in advance that the strength of these two people was very powerful, most of them in the Demon Slayer Team thought they were on the same level as Tsukuni Enji, but now that they look at it... this is not powerful, this is just like an elephant. Kill the ants, crush and massacre them unilaterally!

It’s really too—a big chunk of people’s hearts!

After the shock, they finally remembered the most important person: "Where is Onibatsuji?"

They looked left and right, but there was no trace of Onibatsuji. Could it be that he had escaped again?

At this time, Yan Xi across from him raised his hand and shook the vase in his hand: "Here."

Everyone's eyes immediately focused on the vase, their eyes were sharp and they wanted to burn a hole in the vase.

A minute later...

the hole blocking the vase was opened, and the pile of scattered pieces of meat inside began to squirm, and finally gathered into the shape of a human face. The face stared at them resentfully, with fear, despair and unwillingness in its eyes. Intertwined together, they look particularly ferocious.

"It turns out that this guy is Kibutsuji." Utsuo Tengen was extremely disgusted, "It's really not gorgeous at all."

"吆西, next is the execution of Kibutsuji! I'm looking forward to it!" Purgatory Anjuro said loudly.

"It would be nice to just execute this kind of thing on the spot." Immortal Sekawa Saneya shook the Nichirin sword in his hand, with a look of eagerness to try.

"With all due respect." On the side, Tomioka Giyuu said straightforwardly, "Your Nichirin sword can't cause any harm to him."

Immortal Kawa Saneya: ...

If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute.

"My lord, you should be coming soon." Butterfly Ninja said, she just saw the trace of the eagle crow.

"Ah, I have already felt your lord's aura." Ming Yu Xingming clasped his hands together, rarely without tears in his eyes.

As expected, not long after they finished speaking, Ubuya Shiki Yaoya rushed over, and with him were Tamashi and Oshiro.

Ubuya Shiki Yoya's body was still very sick. When he landed, he even coughed twice. He could no longer see, but his eyes were still pointed in the direction of Mukai: "I finally see you, Kibutsuji· No misfortune."

He sighed: "It's been a thousand years..."

"I can finally eradicate the traitor from your family."

Kibutsuji stared at him, thinking that the person opposite him would spend almost his entire life. The man he was against would continue to say something. Unexpectedly, this guy said in the next second: "In order to avoid long nights and dreams, please ask Mr. Gojo and Miss Tsukishima to eliminate him completely."

Muzan:...

Wait a minute, this script wrong!

Why did you only say one sentence?

Talk more, so that he has time to think of a way to escape, even if it means surviving for one more second, he doesn't want to die yet, he doesn't want to die, he doesn't want to die, he doesn't want to die! ! !

He... is going to die...

really going to die this time.

Wuhan's eyes were blank, and three words kept echoing in his mind... He's going to die, he's going to die, he's going to die, he's going to die...

"Why won't you let me go?" Wuhan's shrill scream cut through the sky.

Perhaps to the world, he is the King of Ghosts and an unforgivable existence, but he is just a person who wants to survive.

Yes, at first, he just wanted to survive...

"I just want to survive!!!"

"Is it wrong for me to want to survive?"

"Who doesn't want to live for a long time? "

Why can't the world accommodate him?"

"Can't you just treat me as a natural disaster?!"*

"Just accept it like an earthquake, a landslide, or a tsunami!" As soon as

these words came out, the whole place was silent.

Even Gojo Satoru couldn't help but cast a shocked look at Muzan.

"What the hell are you talking about!" Immortal Kawan Saneya's eyes suddenly

widened , veins bulging along his eyes, and ferociously coiled around his forehead. He stared at Muzan angrily, and his voice almost screamed Broken voice.

"After killing so many people, destroying so many families, and doing so many unforgivable things, don't you even have the slightest repentance?!"

"I am a ghost, and cannibalism is only mine. Way of survival." Wuxian replied confidently, "Besides, those people are either miserable or dying. If I convert them, why don't I save them?"

"Zhu Shi!" His eyes turned to Zhu Shi. Zhu Shi said, "Isn't that why you begged me to turn you into a ghost?"

"I gave you what you wanted, but you didn't even show any gratitude!"

"Grateful?" Zhu Shi clenched his hands violently. , she gritted her upper and lower teeth, "I tell you, I want to watch my child grow up..."

"But you...but you turned me into a ghost! You made me..." Her His arms and body trembled, and the corpses of her husband and child were still very clear even after hundreds of years. "He turned into a monster whose soul was soaked with sin!"

"You are really ridiculous." Wu Pei He sneered, "Weren't you the one who ate them in the first place?"

"You also ate a lot of people later, didn't you feel happy after eating them?"

"Yeah..." Zhu Shi didn't refute, "I won't deny it. "My sin, so I am willing to accept all punishment."

"But before that, I must watch you die with my own eyes."

"You are simply unreasonable." Wu Mei never felt that he had done anything wrong. Human beings, this is inevitable!"

"Isn't it okay to just accept it?"

"As long as you accept it, won't it be painful?"

"Why do you keep pestering me for these dead guys ? "Wuxian thought for a while and suddenly realized, "How about this? I will give you immortality. As long as you have a long life, you will get back everything you have lost."

"This is countless. An opportunity that both the emperor and the nobles dream of.

"Ubuyashiki, you are about to die. As long as you let me go, I will leave Neon completely and never come back!"

Such remarks made everyone stunned.

"This guy..." Yan Xi asked in his soul, "Has he really ever been a human being?"

"Even I have learned a lot." Gojo Satoru exclaimed, picked up the rag on the side, and completely lost his hearing. Wuxian continued to speak patiently, "Let's end the chat here."

Everyone nodded in agreement. For Wuxian, they felt that saying another word to him would be an insult to themselves.

"No, don't!" Wu Kuai panicked, "Don't you want to live forever?"

"Immortality! This is immortality!" He pushed up with his two small hands, but the last light disappeared. .

Just like it was a thousand years ago...

But this time, no kind doctor could take pity on him and save him.

"円西." Gojo Satoru patted the vase upwards, "I'll leave the rest to you, Yanxi-chan."

Yanxi nodded, and the figure disappeared from the place in an instant. Not long after, he came back, and The moment she landed, a group of ghosts also began to turn into ashes.

I don’t know if it was the reason why Wu died miserably. The eyes of the ghosts who were still a little unconscious gradually became brighter, but they didn’t know what they saw or what they thought. None of them cursed, they just stared blankly. Staring into the void...with tears streaming down their faces...

when they were on the verge of death, they finally remembered...the memory of when they were human beings...

Everyone looked in silence until all the ghosts disappeared, and then they came back to their senses.

Suddenly remembering something, Uku Tengen couldn't help but asked out of curiosity: "Miss Tsukishima, how did you kill Kibutsuji?"

"I remember you said, the only person who can kill Kibutsuji is Nikko."

The crowd nodded: "That's true."

"But there are still several hours before dawn." Yan Xi gave a thumbs up

and smiled, "So I threw him into the sun."

Everyone:!

Winter passes and spring comes, the ice and snow melt, and everything revives.

The tree trunks on the branches have turned green, the grass in the soil has quietly sprouted, and the door of the house on the mountain has just been opened.

At the door, the black-haired boy raised a bright smile: "Good morning~ Tanjiro~"

Tanjiro: ...

My wife Zenitsu jumped up and down like a bird catching bugs in the morning. , his eyes were wandering around: "Is Sister Nezuko here?"

"I brought her candy today." As he said that, he raised a small cloth bag in his hand and tried to jump over Tanjiro and reach into the house. look.

However, with just this glance, he met Kamado Tanjuro's cold gaze.

"Ah, good morning!" My wife Zenitsu immediately put her hands on the seam of her trousers and bowed at 90 degrees, "Father-in-law!"

Kamado Tanjuro: "..."

Kamado Tanjuro is as elegant as a chrysanthemum and doesn't talk much. He raised his breasts slightly and politely replied: "Morning."

Then he picked up the woodcutter beside him.

"Ah ah ah, I was wrong, father-in-law!" As soon as my wife Zenitsu heard that voice, she immediately ran away and shouted while running, "Sister Nezuko, I became a master yesterday, I must learn my craft well. , just wait for my good news."

"I will definitely marry you!" He said, turning his head and making a gesture of his heart.

The one who responded to him was the figure of Kamado Tanjuro running over with a knife: "You brat!"

"Ah ah ah, father-in-law, please show mercy!"

In the room, Nezuko asked in a daze: "Brother, something happened. What?"

Tanjiro looked at my wife Zenitsu who was being chased not far away, and said decisively: "Nothing."

Nezuko responded, and just as he was about to say something, the door was kicked open.

"Tanshiro, come out and fight me." The boy wearing a boar hood excitedly raised the two swords in his hands and clicked them. "I developed a new move today." "

It's Tanjiro. " Tanjiro corrected patiently.

"It doesn't matter what it is." Inosuke Zuhira danced his swords wildly, "Hurry up and fight with me."

"Sorry, Inosuke." Tanjiro comforted, "I'm still busy."

"Xixi, I'll come "Yeah!" Inosuke didn't listen at all, "Zhu suddenly advanced——!"

"I told you I was busy!" Tanjiro said as he skillfully started to dodge.

It has been more than two months since the death of Onibatsuji Muzan. A lot of things have happened in the past two months. The curse of the Ubuyashiki clan has been completely lifted with the death of Onibatsuji Muzan. The look on Ubuyashiki Yoshiya's face With the scars gone and his eyes restored, he disbanded the Demon Slayer Corps and distributed large sums of money to every member of the Demon Slayer Corps.

He, Zenitsu and Inosuke also received a considerable amount of wealth respectively. Because Inosuke and Zenitsu were orphans without fathers and mothers, and they had nowhere to go, Tanjiro invited them to go home with him.

It's just that... Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu and Inosuke who were chasing him with a knife by their old father, and suddenly felt that he might have been... a little... hasty at that time...

After Mr. Uku Tengen retired, he and his three His wife embarked on a journey of sightseeing, while Mr. Mingyu Yumei stayed at the temple built for the many deceased Demon Slayer ancestors as the abbot, Miss Butterfly Ninja opened a medical clinic, and Mr. Tomioka returned After arriving at his master's side, Mr. Fusukawa Saneya also returned to his long-awaited home. Mr. Iguro Kobanai and Miss Kanroji Mitsuri were engaged, and it was said that they would get married in a while.

Everyone gradually embarked on a new journey.

Miss Yanxi and Mr. Gojo who brought all this have left Neon. They didn't say where they went, but Tanjiro knew that he might never see them again.

Although they will never meet again in the future, Tanjiro will treasure the process of getting to know them and the days of adventure with them in his heart, and he is sincerely grateful.

Because he was so close to misfortune.

The magpies in the sky screamed and landed on the treetops with insects in their mouths. It did not taste its food immediately, but walked back and forth with its little paws, turned its head left and right, and only started eating happily after making sure there were no enemies.

Under the tree, the young man stretched his body, tilted his head back, lazily pulled his arms to both sides, and sighed and muttered: "It's so boring..."

"It's been really peaceful recently..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
844K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1K 113 9
Park Chanyeol one the rich "bad" boys around the area all he seems to do is get into fights but What if a small cute boy stops him from getting into...