𝘍𝘒𝘴𝘡 π˜“π˜°π˜·π˜¦ | Charles L...

By filthyferrari

Meeting the right person at the wrong time is a living hell that wasn't spoken about enough. Charles Leclerc... More

Portrayles
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- The Finale
||Tributes|| <3
||Authors Note
Bonus Chapter||

Chapter 30

673 10 11
By filthyferrari

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for the love and support on this story so far. It's weird to say that I've actually grown an attachment to these characters especially Lucinda what an iconic queen she is and she's only going to get better.
Comment your favourite moments so far ❤️

Song for this chapter- Let it all go RHODES

                                       ﹌﹌﹌

369,935 likes
TMZ: In a recent interview singer Lucinda Stone confirms the dating rumours with Charles Leclerc.

Read Here for more!
View all 8484 comments

With the help of Andrea and his team we managed to get Charles into the car safely amidst the growing crowds outside the hospital. Everyone was happy to see he was okay and heading back to his normal routines. And so was we. It was like a breath of fresh air leaving the double doors into the night, with him by my side holding my hand tightly.

When I opened the hotel door Charles took my hand and led me inside. I'd only just managed to drop the several bags I'd packed for him over the week onto the bed before I felt his hands come in from behind, roaming over my body. Exploring every curve and dip. I giggled as I turned around to face him, his eyes were full of lust. I'd missed the gaze. The feeling. "Come on you need to sleep and rest your arm still"

"I'm not that tired" Charles protested softly "And I can always sleep later" He kissed me deeply drugging me into his touch dragging down my back slowly "Besides.." He whispered against me.

"Mhm?..besides what?" I muttered back, blessing his lips with small pecks. He smiled a devilish grin, his hand lifting underneath the thin hem of my dress and exploring my exposed thigh "We're celebrating"

"We can celebrate when your arm is better" I ushered against his warm neck planting a gentle kiss there. My lipstick leaving an outline of my lips against his skin, like a mark. Mine.

"Let me worry about my arm, besides I have another hand that can do wonders" He lifted his healthier arm as representation and traced his fingertip over my bottom lip, making me shiver with anticipation. I chuckled into his neck from his touch, it was becoming harder to resist him "Charles seriously.."

"No more talking"

And with that I was on my back within seconds. With the those green beacons staring into my ocean eyes.

﹌﹌﹌
The sun had scattered patterns in my eyes waking me up the next morning. Charles let out a soft snore beside me as I turned over to face him, his chest rising and falling gently underneath the thin fabric of his shirt. One arm thrown over my waist holding me close to his side, the other rested delicately beside him. It was still strapped up tightly giving it some support to heal properly, even if he ignored the injury like it wasn't even there. But it wasn't until he shot up briefly after I'd nestled my eyes shut again that he no longer could ignore it, it was clear he was in pain. Painful enough to wake him up. He winced as he shifted his body fighting the tingles off.

"Charles what is it?" I asked with urgency, too sitting up in a frantic state.

"I'm fine just a bit of pain"

"Where's your pain medication?" Looking around the several bags scattered on the floor around us underneath our discarded clothes, it could've been in any of them.

"No need to bother" He said with a dismissive wave of his good hand, clearly trying to hide the discomfort he was in "I can handle it"

"Yeah that wasn't up for debate" I replied back gathering a spare sheet from the bed and wrapping it around my body, before getting up and searching through the first bag I'd picked up. At first he just watched me but with a slight nod he finally relented back against the headboard of the bed "Alright"

When I found the bottle of pills at the bottom of the bag I grasped them tightly in my hand, before shifting my body across the bed and perching myself gently ontop of his lap "Now do I have to force feed them you or are you going to take them like a big boy?"

His eyes twinkled with amusement as he reached out to take the pills from my hand, his fingers grazing mine as he did so "I'm not that big yet" He teased unable to reframe from making any conversation a little dirty "But I'll take them like a good boy"

"Good that's what I like to hear" I said smiling as I reached over his body to the nightstand where a bottle of water was sat waiting. He swallowed the pills without fighting me on it, swigging them down with water "Thank you"

"You're welcome" I planted a firm kiss against his wet lips. I felt a surge of warmth overcome me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me further against him with my legs straddling him strongly "I think we should make a deal"

"Your deals are shit" I giggled looking down at him.

"Hey! How do you know this one's shit when you haven't even heard it yet" He said with a mock pout, his hands gripping my hips with a firm yet gentle hold "I promise this one will be worth it"

"Ugh okay fine what is it?"

"We never leave each other. No matter what happens"

That soppy idiot. I couldn't help but laugh at the sweetness of his words. Everything was too good to be true. My boyfriend was Charles Leclerc. The friend I didn't expect to fall so in love with and here he was making a deal to never leave him. Like I ever would when he was everything I'd been looking for since Nathan.

"Deal"

"I knew you'd agree" He leaned in, his lips brushing against mine into a deep kiss. That was suddenly interrupted by a sharp knock at the door followed by the sound of Carlos's voice "Hurry up love birds let me in" he shouted.

"What on earth-"

I broke away from Charles who looked just as confused as I did. As far as I was aware everyone had already left the hotel and was heading for Baku, so when i threw on a robe and opened the door to Carlos, George and Lando you could imagine the shock we both received.

"What are you guys doing here?" Charles asked sitting up wrapping the rest of the bed sheets around him.

"I told you we'd interrupt something disgusting" Lando started before being silenced by a nudge from George "Are you guys coming or not?" Carlos asked with a grin looking between the pair of us. I felt Charles's hand rest against my back when he'd reached the door. Behind the guys were several suitcases packed "Coming where?" Charles asked looking rather confused.

"Baku" Lando began "I mean technically you have to come because we're using your jet"

"We are?" Charles echoed.

"So are you coming?" George asked smiling at us. The gesture warmed my heart causing me to beam between the three of them. They didn't leave without Charles. I could've cried on the spot. I turned my head back towards Charles with a hopeful grin "are we going?"

He didn't reply for a second he still seemed in shock but the second he began to smile I knew he'd felt the kindness of the gesture just as much as I did.

"Of course we are"

It took me and Charles all the most of twenty minutes to pack everything in the room. I threw on a brown maxi dress pairing it with a pair of brown shaded sunglasses. Each time I left a place like Bahrain for example as I was always saddened. But a part of me was relieved to leave Miami. To leave all the bad memories behind and start fresh ones with Charles.

"Do you have everything?" I asked turning around to examine the empty room. He nodded "Yeah everything is packed" He reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from my face whilst his fingers lingered on my cheek.

"We best meet them lot downstairs then" I replied leaning briefly into his touch.

The car ride to the airport was loud. Lando and Charles spent the majority of the trip laughing harshly at stories they had of each place they'd ever raced in. Whilst George and Carlos just sat there admiring the conversation like lovers admiring there partner. As much as I was listening in I had been to occupied by my phone and finally updating everyone. My parents were relieved to finally hear from me sending there best wishes to Charles, I hadn't told them about me and Charles as I wanted to do that in person when I saw them back in London. They wanted to be there for the tour announcement so I decided to take my opportunity to say it then along with telling the girls. Me and Charles had spent the flight cuddled up in the corner asleep, it was a 17 hour flight broke up into two trips so it was long and exhausting.

But when we landed in Baku it was worth it. It had a sense of Italy to me that I was still yet to visit with Charles. And it was completely different to any of the other places I'd been to for a race. It was like a bubble of peace, nothing could go wrong there. The airport was surged with fans from my side and Charles's all wanting autographs and photos. I'd missed the fans, the joy on their faces lit a candle in my stomach that had been burnt out for so long in Miami. When that had done it all led to us being crammed into a transport van to a hotel we were staying in.

"This place is gorgeous" I breathed as I nestled into Charles's side. He glanced down at me with a warm smile "Yeah it is" He wrapped me further into his body, not that I could be moved any closer to him but he tried as the car weaved it's way through the busy city.

When the car came to a halt outside the hotel the fans had already been boarded off due to the growing amount of them. Charles and Lando was eager to get out first as they scanned the crowds. They smiled and waved, even I felt the rush of excitement. He turned to me offering his hand to help me step down from the idling vehicle. It would be the first time me and Charles was to make a un official appearance together so I hastily took it as I stepped out waving when I heard my name being screamed.

Once we was done signing a few things and taking some pictures we headed towards the lobby doors when a figured approached us, at first I thought it was one of the members from the hotel welcoming us until I felt Charles stiffen beside me. He looked mortified and when I turned to look at George on the opposite side of me he too had the same expression. She wasn't that much taller then me, she had blonde hair with a mixture of browning running through it, wearing the biggest smirk across her face.

"Charles" She pouted when she was within distance of us "it's nice to see you again"

"Emily.." Charles echoed.

Her gaze fell upon me instantly and straight down to my hand resting now uncomfortably in Charles's.

"Lucinda Stone" Emily held her hand out to shake mine which I reluctantly did knowing we was being watched from every corner. I still had no clue who this woman was but it was clear as day she knew every single one of us stood before her.

"It's nice to meet you.." I was waiting to for her to introduce herself. Give me any indication on who she was. And when her smirk grew wider I had an unnerving feeling she was about.

"Shit where are my manners? I'm Emily Charles's girlfriend"

"We never leave each other. No matter what happens"

(Emily Longley)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.3K 52
"we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it" y/n an ordinary girl from Monaco, dating the famous McLaren F1 driver - Lando Norris But what happens...
375K 5.7K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
968K 24.4K 51
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. Β©men_lover status: completed
217K 3.5K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? πŸ”ΈInstagram st...