Random Book 3

By GamerLightwarrior

Discussions, vs debating, reviews, funny stuff, and other random stuff More

Introduction
I'm having a bit of a problem
Why Beerus being stronger than Black Frieza is terrible writing
An important announcment
Why the Mega Man verse is stronger than you think
Why Sarada has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
The Tournament of Power
Tournament of Power: Who I think wins
Ranking Honkai Impact 3rd arcs
How long has Welt Yang been in Honkai Star Rail?
Why aren't the Honkai Impact 3rd characters in Honkai Star Rail?
Honkai Impact 3rd Part 2 villains revealed
Why I do think Sarada won't be blind
Is March 7th Elysia's daughter?
How strong will Honkai Impact 3rd Part 2 be?
Honkai MU tier lists
Rant: Honkai Star Rail battle system sucks
How will Batman with prep beat Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, & Kiana?
Why Honkai Impact 3rd is stronger than you think
My hopes for Senadina, Helia, and Coralie
How will Iron Man with prep beat Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, & Kiana?
Why Mega Man VS Astro Boy was NEVER close
Sin Mal backstory explained
3 things that I'm gratful to Honkai Impact 3rd
Woke game company employee disrespects Akira Toriyama's death
Hand to hand combat who I think wins.
Aqua and Fu Hua: How to make the most tragic characters
Why Honkai Star Rail is not as strong as you think
Why I want Honkai Star Rail to surpass Honkai Impact 3rd
Why Raven (Natasha Cioara) is not as strong as you think
Naruto VS Boruto timeskip: Why the NG beat the OG?
Ranking all Honkai Impact 3rd parts in the Honkai franchise
Ranking music from these Video Game franchises
Which villain would you choose to rule the world?
How Mario was caught in Luigi's Mansion
Which one do you want babysitting your child?
Discord server announcement
Why Street tiers are not as strong as you think
Which character would you help succeed?

Ranking all Naruto parts in the Naruto franchise

22 2 0
By GamerLightwarrior

The Naruto franchise is one of my favorite franchises is of all time and it's for that reason I've decided rank all 5 Naruto Parts from less favorite to absolute favorite as I did enjoy all of these parts which is why for today's discussion we're going to be doing just that. Now before we get started I just want to point out all of this is purely my opinion so you can disagree if you want to. Anyways without further ado let's get started.

5. Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Part 2 which is volumes 28 to 72 also known as Naruto Shippuden is in last place. While I do like Shippuden it has the best music in the anime, it has great action sequences, and Madara is definitely the best character in all of Naruto, the reason why it's last place is because it's simply overrated, they're were a many problems with this: the Sasuke vs Deidara fight was cringe and ass I don't even know why that fight is even a thing especially since Deidara sucks as a character, I didn't like the Tenchi Bridge arc because of characters like Sai and what Kishimoto did to Sasuke's character by having him try to kill Naruto despite sparing him at the end of Part 1, all of Konoha 11 barely gets any screen time and character development aside from Hinata and Team 10 (especially Shikamaru), and the first half of the Fourth Great Ninja War arc sucked especially the countdown and confrontation arcs. On top of that they primarily focus on overpowered ninjutsu and techniques and forms which is fine but it's those things that can ruin the stakes of the story if not done properly, and lastly Kaguya came out of nowhere she should've never been included into the story. If you're gonna include Kaguya or any Otsutsuki gods at least give us hints of Kaguya's existence and leave Madara as the final villain. Overall Shippuden has it's moments the Pain arc was peak, I love the Itachi plot twist, the Sasuke vs Danzo fight is one of my favorite fights, and the world building ultimately the problem with Shippuden are the reasons why it's last place.

4. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Boruto Part 1 which is Volumes 1 to 20 also known as Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is 4th place. Putting filler aside I think it's a pretty okay manga it had pretty interesting concepts such as ninja with technology, I enjoyed Sarada's journey of meeting her father Sasuke for the first time. The Otsustuki clan is interesting I'm really glad that they explored more of its concept, Kawaki is a pretty cool character. The Momoshiki fight is really awesome the Jigen fight was great it had me on edge the entire time when I saw this fight and it was at that moment that made me realize that Naruto and Sasuke are complete jokes in comparison to stronger opponents. I loved the Baryon Mode Naruto VS Isshiki fight I think that's the best fight in the entire part and Kurama's sacrifice really brought me to tears, and this is underrated but I did like Sasuke losing his Rinnegan because it shows that he and Naruto are no longer the powerhouses they once were and the Omnipotence arc was absolute peak with the twist and turns especially with Boruto and Kawaki switching places. Overall I think Naruto Next Generations is pretty cool and underrated I know a lot of people are gonna crucify me for putting this above Naruto Shippuden but the thing is that Naruto Next Generations improved on some problems I had with Shippuden.

3. Boruto Two Blue Vortex

Boruto Part 2 also known as Boruto Two Blue Vortex is 3rd. I know it's early but considering this is a monthly manga not to mention I think 9 chapters is enough for me to rank this because I think this is setting up to be peak. Based on what we saw so far Two Blue Vortex has surprisingly my expectations surprisingly. We see a massive change in Boruto's character which is good, I like the concept of the Shinju, I do like how Kurama is reborn inside of Himawari which makes sense because Naruto must've passed down some of Kurama's chakra in Himawari and the reason why that's the case is because Kurama is unsealed. And I do love all the tensions that's building up especially with the Shinju Invasion arc I think we are slowly but surely reaching the future seen where Boruto and Kawaki fight in the destroyed Konoha. Things are going to get a lot darker from here. If we keep this up Two Blue Vortex might be placed even higher (but not at 1 though). I'm enjoying Two Blue Vortex and I'm excited for what the future has in store.

2. Naruto Blank Period

Naruto Blank Period which takes place 16 years between Naruto Chapter 699 and 700 is 2nd place. I love the novels that take place in these time periods. I love the Armament Alliance a cult like group that follows Madara Uchiha's will and believes that Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi plan wasn't a bad thing after experiencing it first hand and it shows that peace doesn't come easily even after the Fourth Great Ninja War and it also shows the side of the story of how people who have experienced nothing but the dark side of the world truly believed there is no hope in reality which is why they believe in Madara's cause. I also like Sasuke's redemption journey where he's conflicted as to weather or not if he'll fall to darkness should Naruto, Sakura, or anyone else he cares about dies and weather or not Tobirama was right about the Uchiha clan truly being possessed by evil. I love how we also learn about the Akatsuki and see many of them in a whole new light and it makes us wonder like Sasuke, id they could ever be saved if they had someone like Naruto in their lives. But most importantly I do like all the character developments of several other characters like Sakura, Kakashi, Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Sai, Gaara, and many others as well as building the ninja tech that we saw in Boruto. Naruto the Last movie is kinda mid but the novel version is okay.

1. Naruto

The OG first Part of Naruto which is Volumes 1 to 27 is definitely first place. This is the Part that started it all and there are so many great parts in this like the Land of Waves where we are introduced to Haku and Zabuza who are living proof of the harshness and cruelty to the ninja world as well the start of Naruto's ninja way as well as the concept of being a ninja although Shippuden does throw most of that in the water but that's besides the point. I loved the Tsunade Search arc as well as the Sasuke Retrieval arc, Orochimaru was a great villain in Part 1 I loved the stakes that took place in the Konoha Crush arc with my personal favorite battles being Naruto VS Gaara and Hiurzen VS Orohimaru, and the Final Valley battle between Naruto and Sasuke was one the the best moments in all of anime and manga. Overall Naruto Part 1 is by far the best Part in the entire Naruto franchise it's just that good.

Anyways guys that's going to be it for today thank you all so much for reading let me know in the comments below what your thoughts are and I will see you all next time. Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 54 13
(This is taken place after EP 9) Jake gets kicked out of the club and is need of another chance to get back on his feet. Will Jake get another chance...
79.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
98.6K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
7.3M 417K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...