Ranking all Honkai Impact 3rd parts in the Honkai franchise

The Honkai Impact 3rd franchise became one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. They have some pretty amazing gameplay, they have awesome music that rivals that of Sonic and Kingdom Hearts, and has some of the best animations I have ever seen which is why for today's discussion we're going to be ranking all five Honkai parts from less to best. Now I just wanna make things very clear I'm not going to be counting Gun Girls Z aka Houkai Gakuen 2 or Genshin Impact because while GGZ does have some of the same story elements as Honkai, they aren't exactly connected as far as story and Genshin has nothing to do with the Honkai universe most of the time. We're only including 5 parts directly connected to Honkai Impact 3rd. Anyways now that we have that out of the way let's get started.

5. Honkai Star Rail

In last place I have Honkai Star Rail

In last place I have Honkai Star Rail. While this game is good I do have several main issues that I have talked about in the past. First and foremost I wasn't a huge fan of the turn based gameplay especially of how they went about, on top of that the gameplay for some reason gets increasingly hard the more you play it especially when you go up against boss fights. I literally almost rage quit the game because it took me months to figure out how to beat them. I'm also not a huge fan of the 50/50 gacha system that Genshin has it gets on my nerves and the same can be said for have to grind so much to level up my characters and even then it feels unrewarding. I also have some issues with some of the characters, Trailblazer while slightly more talkative than Traveler is literally mostly silent the entire time, their personality is limited to player's choices and outside from a few cutscenes hasn't made any instances of character development as of yet. March 7th is okay but she can be annoying as Hell, Dan Heng has a really interesting story with the whole Imbibitor Lunae story arc but take that away and he's pretty bland like a sheet of paper. Some of the villains like the Stelleron Hunters while cool haven't proven anything noteworthy as antagonists for me to take them seriously aside from maybe Blade or Sam aka Firefly. Overall while the story is pretty good and the world building is amazing and while characters like Welt, Himeko, Kafka, Firefly, Blade, Jingliu, and a few others are some of my favorites the story doesn't go out of its way to properly flesh them out like I wanted them to but I still think it's a pretty good direct sequel to Honkai Impact 3rd.

4. Extinguished Starlight and Rekindled Fire

 Extinguished Starlight and Rekindled Fire