Why the Mega Man verse is stronger than you think

Mega Man is one of my favorite video game franchises of all time up there with the likes of Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, and Honkai Impact 3rd and for good reason. However out of all these verses if we was to use powerscaling, Mega Man is the weakest out of these six that verse simply doesn't hold a candle against these 5. However what if I told you that the Mega Man verse is actually much stronger than you probably think yeah I used to think the Mega Man verse wasn't that strong too but after some further research it's likely to be the case so for today I'm going to look at just that verse and use scaling to determined how strong the verse actually is. Now there's a lot of Mega Man incarnations but for this chapter the Mega Man series I'm using is from the main saga with Classic, X, Zero, and ZX all of whom fall in the exact same timeline so this means no Legends, EXE, or Star Force or any other Mega Man incarnations so without further ado let's get started.

Let's take a look at the first Classic era. Now I just want to get this stuff out of the way: We all know Mega Man is a planet buster to a star buster but we can actually take this a step further. One of the Master's Astro Man whom Mega Man defeated can actually create universes. If we take a look the the Mega Man & Bass CD data as it states that he can control dimensions and create simulated universes

Now I need to point out because a lot of people don't seem to understand this and it's that a simulated universe is not a real one and therefore shouldn't count as universal when the fact of the matter is that it does count in this case especially...

Now I need to point out because a lot of people don't seem to understand this and it's that a simulated universe is not a real one and therefore shouldn't count as universal when the fact of the matter is that it does count in this case especially when taking the whole controlling dimensions to face value which dimensions are usually universal size. This would mean that Mega Man would have universal+ levels of power. This is actually insane if you really think about but we can actually take this a step further and if we add in some of Mega Man's strongest forms like the Super Adaptor and the Double Gear System he'd be even stronger especially going off the multipliers. As for speed we know that Mega Man is capable of reacting to lasers which can cross several solar systems with relatively ease placing him at MFTL+ speeds. Now if we bring this up in the Mega Man X era we know that most Reploids are designed to be far superior to the classic era which means characters like X would be multi-universal in power levels of power especially factoring in all the multipliers the X characters have and given how Zero in the Elf Wars when he battled against Omega a guy who was literally able to warp Cyberspace. Given how Zero at this point would be much stronger than he was in the X era he should at the very least be much higher that multi-universal he might in fact possibly reach multiversal levels of power because let's not forget in the classic era going of of Astro Man being able to control dimensions and create simulated universes and adding Omega warping Cyberspace and the Mother Elf being able to destroy the Sigma Virus which at one point resided in the Cyberspace in X's. And when we get to the ZX era Vent and Aile would be much stronger. Given how we can potentially reach multiversal levels of power there's also a high chance the verse can also reach infinite speeds as well I've seen arguments of infinite speed as far back as the classic era with Flash Man's time stopper however I don't think that's the proper way to determine is through Wily as he was able to make a machine that was capable of time travel and we all know Mega Man has been able to keep up with Wily's machines so based off of that and the fact that X, Zero, and, ZX are all far above Mega Man in every way and given how if the Cyberspace is not only universe sized but possibly infinite size I think it's safe to say they would have infinite speed as well.

So in conclusion how strong is the Mega Man verse well the verse is universal+ from the classic era to potentially multiversal in the Zero era and ZX era with potential infinite speed. Going by this, this would mean that the Mega Man verse could compete with the likes of Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, and Honkai Impact 3rd which is really insane if we take off terms such as outerversal and immeasurable speed. Well guys that's going to be it for today thank you all so much for reading let me know in the comments section below what do you think of this and if you agree or disagree and I will see you all next time. Peace.