How will Iron Man with prep beat Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, & Kiana?

A few days ago I asked you all all how long would it take for Iron Man to defeat my favorite video game characters of all time, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana Kaslana. So far only one person has given an answer but nonetheless I am making this chapter similar to what I did last time was Batman with prep time up against Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana so I thought I would put another billionaire playboy with iron suits against them as well so for today's discussion we're going to be answering the question of How long would it take for Iron Man with prep to beat them like what will the Armored Avenger do against all 6 of these guys teaming up to stop him? So without further ado let's get started.

So much like with Batman we're going to look at Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana to see Iron Man is up against while I did go into details with the Batman one which you can find in the table of context above to make things brief with you guys, Mario has toons of insane Power Ups which he can use for incredible techniques and the Wonder Flower can just change the environment, we have Sonic who also has Power Ups but can also use Wisps at the same too and he has the Chaos Emeralds which he can use to go Super Sonic and if he wanted to he can use the Super Emeralds to turn Hyper Sonic, Mega Man has tons of Copy ability weapons and can increase their powers with the Double Gear System, and Kirby has Copy Abilities too except much worse as he can access his abilities in his stomach dimension which by extension means he can use some incredible OP abilities like his Super Abilities, Hypernova, Star Allies Sparkler, Starship, and Star Rod, we have Sora who has massive magical abilities as well as some Keyblades he can switch too and use many abilities and has several Drive forms and Formchangers, and lastly we have Kiana who has several Herrscher abilities that literally break the laws of reality and physics and as the Herrscher of Finality she has power of all Honkai abilities and is the Goddess of Earth.

Now that we've established what those 6 are capable of let's see what will Iron Man do with his prep time to deal with them. To start things off I think Tony would come to the same conclusion that Batman did which is that is Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana are pretty dangerous fighters and unpredictable powers, Stark would also figure out that Kiana is the most dangerous out of all of them due her Herrscher abilities and forms breaking the laws of reality and not to mention Honkai energy would be extremely deadly and dangerous, he would also vow Kirby as the second dangerous one in the group and he wouldn't be dumb enough to know that even if Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Sora aren't as big of threats as Kirby and Kiana, Tony will not underestimate them. I think the simplest conclusion Tony would make is to make Iron Man suits specifically designed to defeat them but he would actually multiply them all as well. He would probably have his AI study them and relay information to Tony.

So this leads us to the ultimate question: Can Iron Man with prep time defeat, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana? The answer to that is yes and here my reasonings why. First and foremost the power gab is way too big even with all the combatants being multiversal, Tony with all of his suits especially the Godbuster armors are more than powerful enough to battle much more powerful beings like Hulk, Thor, Doctor Doom, Phoenix Force, Odin, Celestials, and more and no we are not using terms such as outerversal so get that out of here. Tony becomes an even bigger problem when you factor in he has so many thump cards available to him. He can sneak his nano armored suits inside their bodies, drain their energy, become invisible and intangible, hack into any of the technological systems like with Mega Man, resisted some sort of mind control thanks to his backup AIs, and sense he can use his AI to remotely control his suits, Tony doesn't necessarily have to be there to put himself at harms way he can just sit and relax at hole and do whatever adult business with Pepper while his Iron Man suits form like a legion and fight off Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, and Kiana. And this was Iron Man without prep time, give him prep time he would be a much more dangerous animal when you factor in that Tony would've already made dozens of suits added into his Iron Legion that are specifically designed to counter them all like he would have suits designed to adapt to Honkai Energy and render it's effects completely useless, stuff that let's him counter Chaos Control which Sonic does have, to prevent himself from getting sucked into Kirby, and many MANY more. I don't care if either of the have powers that can transcend time, or whatever Tony has battle beyonds who have done the same thing except a millions of times better and more powerful. In the end the moment Tony proudly tells them "And I.. Am... Iron Man." Like he did in Avengers Endgame, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana would be utterly defeated and destroyed with no difficulty. As for how long he would need for prep time I would say Tony would take about a month much longer than Batman's the reason why I think this because it would take a while for Tony to build Iron Man suits to specifically counter my favorite video game characters however that's irrelevant because Tony still utterly wins with no difficulty. Of course sticking to his character Tony will not kill them the point still stands that the winner is Iron Man.

But anyways guys that's going to be it for today thank you all so much for reading let me know in the comment section below what you're thoughts are if you agree or disagree and I will see you all next time. Peace.