Their Innocuous Wife

By amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... More

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Fatherly embrace

3.2K 354 23
By amiablyyy

💜✨

Vanessa was sitting on the passenger seat happily gazing out of the window and the box which was given by Alejandro to her was settled on her lap while Mikhail was the one who was driving the car. Liam sat at the back seat busy texting Cristina but she was not replying which got him to frown and worried at the same time.

Vanessa was oblivious of pair of eyes glancing at her time to time observing her. She was engrossed in looking outside of the window and the people passing by the road. Her one hand was on the box holding it securely in her lap.

"Why are you hiding the truth from your husbands, princess?" suddenly Mikhail questioned her turning her startled and snap her gaze at him. It gained Liam's attention too and put his phone at side giving his full attention to them.

"W-W-What truth?" she asked with a frown settled on her face.

"You know princess what truth I'm talking about. You didn't tell the brothers about your condition, right?" he asked her not averting his gaze away from the road which made her eyes slightly widened.

"N-N-No I didn't." Vanessa said lowly looking at the box in her lap.

"I know you are trying to hide it from them. Did you think I can't see it?" he asked with a little sternness in his voice and Vanessa sat silent for a while.

"P-P-Papa I-- I don't want to tell them this." she mumbled which made Mikhail to sigh.

"I know you surely have any valid reason for not telling them about this. It's not like I'm taking their side or something but they are your husbands and being your husbands text deserve to know it." Mikhail said sensibly to which Vanessa just slowly nodded her head in yes.

"I-I-I don't want to make them worried." she said lowly and puckered her lips out. Mikhail briefly glanced at her and then turned his attention back to the road.

"I'm sure if they will get to know about it later they will be disappointed also, with worried. I'm just telling you as a man's point of view. If your mama would be hiding something like this from me and I get to know about it later I would be hurt and disappointed that she didn't trust me with something so important related to her." Mikhail told her softly putting Vanessa in dilemma.

She was sitting there thinking whether to tell the brothers or not. She still didn't want the brothers to know about her disease. She thought once she will be alright then she will told them about it.

"Think about it, princess if I wanted I would have told them but it's your call to them." he said patting her shoulder and then got down the car. Vanessa also climbed down with Liam following behind.

They all entered inside the park and as soon as they entered Vanessa handed the box to Mikhail and ran away towards the kids playing there. Liam shook at her jolly nature and sat on the near by bench. Mikhail also sat beside him admiring Vanessa from a far. They both didn't notice that small smile were gazing their lips.

"Didn't she grow up so fast?" Mikhail asked looking at her dreamily.

"Indeed she did." Liam said in a haze looking at his baby sister.

"Never thought one day she will be married and live far away from us." Mikhail said with a sad glint in his eyes while looking at her.

"Yeah I remember how you used to fight with mama saying that her husband will have to come and live with you in your mansion instead of taking her away from you." Liam said with a lazy smile on his face.

"I wish that words of mine could become true and she would be living with us." Mikhail said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"I wish too." Liam said shortly and then silence fell between them.

Suddenly they both realized that they were actually having a decent conversation with each other in after many years because after Liam became a little mature and got to know what his Papa does for living he stopped talking to him. It's been six years to that incident.

"I never liked when you left home and started living alone." Mikhail said again initiating the conversation.

Liam's head snapped towards him a bit shockingly and then he started looking down at his feet. His heart felt heavy hearing Mikhail's words because he had never told this to him ever before.

"I also didn't like leaving you and mama alone when it was a high time for me to be with you." Liam said honestly which earned a sad smile from Mikhail.

"You know when for the first time I saw you in that base of mine. You were so small and fragile, your parents were ready to sold you to me and then I realized that there was no difference in your childhood and mine one. That I felt a very protective feeling towards you and I wanted to protect you from every bad thing around you." Mikhail said while Liam was silently hearing him.

"But I thought to control myself a little and let you go with the flow but your mama wasn't like me. She chose to keep you with her and then I also realized that if I have that feeling towards you then I should follow my heart and since that day accepted you as my own son and tried to protect you from every bad thing around you." he said and paused for a moment. Liam turned towards him and saw him sitting silently for a while.

"Papa?" Liam called him in his shaky voice and slowly placed his hand on his shoulder.

"What I didn't know was that I'm trying to protect you from every bad influence around you while I was the bad influence in your life." Mikhail said gazing down sadly at his feet on the ground. Liam felt so bad that Mikhail felt this all the while.

"No papa. You were never a bad influence to me infact you were always my hero. I used to follow you while growing up and took you as my inspiration. You can't be a bad influence to me, never." Liam explained him impatiently.

"Then how suddenly you became so upset with me that you decided to leave home?" Mikhail asked him for the first time in all these years.

"I wasn't upset with you papa. I was upset with the work you used to do for living. It's very dangerous for our family and even if you tried to keep us away from all that still our princess was dragged in this dirty game." Liam resonated and no matter how much Mikhail would try to deny it but was true.

He was the Russian mafia boss and having so much rivalry the Spanish mafia kidnapped his wife Rooh and in the process of saving her he killed their boss which led to anger in the Spanish mafia and they were trying to take revenge from him for a long time and last they snatched their princess away from her.

"I wasn't in this dirty game with my own will. I was forced into it and once you are in it you can never be out of it because people will never let you peacefully and to save yourself you have stay in it either active or hidden." Mikhail made Liam understand turning him speechless.

He never thought from this point of view and now that Mikhail has told him he realized how much difficult it would be for him to keep his family safe and deal with the underworld at the same time. He felt bad for accusing all the bad happening in his life because of him. He looked at Mikhail who was still looking down.

"I'm sorry papa." Liam started with his chest tightening with passing time.

Mikhail didn't look up at him which made Liam to feel more guilty. He didn't know his actions were hurting him that much because all he thought was the one side of the story and didn't try to think from his point of view. He didn't in all this from which Mikhail was going through silently.

"I never knew my words and actions were hurting you that much and you did all that to save us. I never thought from your point of view and today I realized my mistake. Please forgive me papa." Liam said guiltily because he was drowning in that guilt.

He didn't want his Papa to feel that he took any wring decision by adopting hid as his son. He always wanted to be a great son to his father but today he felt like a looser who failed to understand his father let alone make him proud.

"Don't worry I was never mad or upset with you. I was hurt from myself for not protecting you properly." Mikhail said shaking his head to himself.

"No papa, you did your best. I think I was lacking in being a good son and a brother. I should have been more thoughtful about you and your life." Liam said to which Mikhail smiled sadly.

"I always wanted to give you the life which my father didn't let me live. I'm sorry if I lacked in anything." Mikhail said putting his hand firmly at Liam's hand. Liam shook his head vigorously.

"No you didn't papa. No never lacked in anything in fact you have given me more than I could afford and deserved and I'm truly grateful that you accepted me as your son." Liam said genuinely with his glistening eyes. He has never felt this much emotional in his whole life.

"I didn't accept you as my son." Mikhail said to which Liam felt his heart skipping a beat and his face fell.

"You are my son." Mikhail stated firmly stressing the word my to which Liam's lips pursed and he felt like hugging him but didn't have the courage to do so.

Mikhail knew what Liam was thinking so he himself extended his arm towards Liam and Liam felt like a little five year old Liam again. He hugged Mikhail with all his might leaving all the misunderstandings, sadness, fights, give insults behind.

Mikhail felt that his five year old Liam has really grown up now. He patted his back firmly making Liam sniffle feeling his father's embrace after a long time. He just wanted to stay there for the rest of his life and become that five year old kid again. As he was savouring the warmth of a fatherly hug a voice came from in front of them gaining their attention.

"H-H-Haww! You are having g-group hug without me?" came Vanessa's voice and they both turned to look at her sitting straight. They saw her cheeks puffed out and her arms crossed over her chest.

"No it was only father and son hug." Liam said flexing that he has hugged their father.

"P-P-Papa? You really changed your team now?" Vanessa asked Mikhail with her narrowed eyes.

"Sorry princess it was much needed." Mikhail said shrugging his shoulders carelessly.

Vanessa placed her hand at her chest right above her heart and acted like she was hurt. She walked towards Mikhail and stood right in front of him.

"Y-Y-You have hurt me papa. I thought y-you love me." she said dramatically gasping and took the box from Mikhail. Opening the box she took out a orange and plopped it inside her mouth.

Mikhail and Liam were amusingly looking at her overacting but her next statement narrowed both of their eyes.

"O-O-Only Joa, Emi and Aleja loves m-me. My own family don't consider me as their family anymore." she started chewing the orange in her mouth.

"No! We love you! Those brothers can't love you." The both of them yelled I unison and jealousy lacing their voices. Vanessa narrowed her gaze at both of them.

"W-W-Why? They t-told me that they love me." she said defending her husbands and Mikhail was about to argue with her again on this topic but Liam stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes we know they love you, princess. Let's go back home now." Liam said to which Vanessa nodded and started walking towards the car while Liam and Mikhail were behind her.

"She is already hesitant to tell the brothers about her condition and we telling her that they can't love her will make her think more about this topic and she will be more hesitant to tell them about it." Liam resonated and Mikhail understood his concern.

He nodded at him in understanding and then they both went to the car following her and drove off to the mansion.

****************************

Yesterday was very hectic because I lost my air pods in my college and above that I has some misunderstandings with my best friend so she called my mother and cried saying how I'm misunderstanding her and then I also cried and all so my whole day went in blur and today I went to receive the report card of my younger sister and today is my youngest sister's birthday to so I baked a cake for her birthday and again my whole day passed in a blur with some extra random shits.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.9K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
255K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...