𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝟐

By 38baebyy

I guess I am a traitor. More

x
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
new story

28

979 24 15
By 38baebyy

KAS MARTIN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

Kas was in his car rushing to get to the hospital, after finding out Yasmine was about to give birth.

He finally arrived after fifteen minutes, it was kind of his fault for being late since he had to take care of something. He went into the hospital and saw the front lady in the desk.

"ID?"

He gave her the ID, and she scanned it through.

"And visitors name?"

"Yasmine Rose, she's in the delivery room I think."

"Oh yeah she's in room 204, which is upstairs, but you can take the elevator , it'll be faster." She said giving him back the ID.

"Aight." Kas put his ID back into his wallet and stuffed it in his pants . He headed for the elevator and waited a couple of seconds before it had dinged.

He looked for the room 204, and he finally saw it. Before opening it he took a deep breath in and out, making a little prayer.

He stepped inside the room and saw Yasmine,Shani, and her family were in there. Yasmine fell asleep due to all the pain and stress she was in after giving birth.

Shani sat down on the chair holding the baby.

"You must be the father?" Yasmine's dad asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm the father." He said going up to Shani. "Did you satanize your hand?" Shani asked.

"Oh shit lemme do that." He said looking for the hand sanitizer but instead he went to the bathroom and washed his hands. He went up to Shani again, and shed looked up and smiled and gave him the baby.

He held it to his chest and moved up and down a little.

"She aigh?" He asked looking at Yasmine.

"Yeah, she got knocked out. But she never told me what she'd name the baby."

Yasmine's mother was on the phone and her dad sat next to her, making calls as well.

"Watchu think I should name him then ?"

"i don't know, it's you and yasmines child not mine."

Yasmine's hand started moving a little and her eyes slowly opened, looking up at the ceiling and then she slowly turned her head seeing Shani and Kas. He held the baby. She smiled softly.

"I gotchu girl." Shani said helping her sit up.

"thank you." she said her voice cracked and she looked a bit weak.

"Hey mama." Kas said to yasmine.

"Hey."

"Your finally awake." Her mother and dad came up to her.

"So watchu gon name the baby?" Shani asked.

"I dont know.."

"Josiah." Kas said. Yasmine and everyone else looked at him. "What?"

"Yeah. I like Josiah." Yasmine said nodding her head and looking at her baby.

"Josiah Rose."

"He taking ya last name..?" He asked.

"Yeah, we not married or nothing."

"Oh ok." He said. He felt waves of regret coming in. He knew he hurt her in the past, but he changed.

"Me and your father are going to be heading out now, baby. Please be safe." She said kissing her daughter on the cheek.

"I will momma." She kissed her back and her father kissed her on the cheek too before heading out the door. As they opened it they saw a girl outside the door. She was about to open it.

"Oh sorry.." The girl said.

"Are you my daughter's friend..?"

"Yeah, I came to visit. Is she still in here?"

"Yes, she is, you can come in." Her mother said. The girl walked in and everyone turned around seeing her.

Janelle.

1 MONTH AGO

Kas was back to the hospital after the nurse told him she was ready to go and she had gotten better.

"You ready to leave now? It's been months." He asked her.

"Mhm." She said putting her shoes on.

"Lemme help you out."

"I'm ok Kas." She clearly wasn't ok since she was struggling to put it on.

"Lemme just help you." He said going towards her and taking the shoe from her hand and putting it onto her foot.

"Thank you, I guess."

"mmm."

"Why'd you stay? Even when you tried to kill me."

"What i did was wrong. and i regret trying to hurt you and shit. you yasmine's friend, and you knew ha for a long time. i couldn't let another friend of hers die cause i was angry."

"i understand. but your. brother still killed my other friends Kas." she said placing her hand onto his face as she stood up.

"i know, and im sorry for that but dont compare me to that nigga. i was just mad as fuck. you know?"

"i know." she said looking into his eyes. kas looked into hers as well and they slowly touched each others lips. kissing one another.

janelle stuffed her tongue into his mouth and he did the same thing, as they sucked each others lips off slowly.

"but what about yasmine?"

"what about ha? we ain't datin."

"i know but what will she think about the two of us..."

"she can't get that mad."

"i really hope so." she said looking into his eyes again. "and thank you for the bracelet. i wanted to say that but i was frustrated."

"you don't got to ma. just sh." he said kissing her again.

they heard the door open and they quickly got off each other.

"are you guys ready to go?" the nurse asked.

"mhm." He said.

Kas grabbed her bags, she was empty handed as they headed out the room.

JUNE 28th, 2024

Janelle spent the whole day at Kas's place, nobody knew she was still alive but only him. He had been hiding her for a month.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her.

"No, I'm fine."

"But you ain't eat? Watchu wanna eat tell me and I'll order it for you ma." He said going to her since she was on the couch.

"Chipotle? I haven't eaten it in a long time."

"Mane, how the fuck yall eat that nasty ass shit." He said shaking his head.

"It's not nasty, you just never got the right order."

"It is nasty."

"Gimme the phone so I can order it myself." She said playfully rolling her eyes. Kas gave her the phone and she ordered the food.

"I bought you a bowl, cause you gon eat it."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'ma eat it. The fuck I look like wasting food?"

"You a fatass."

"You wanna know what else is fat?"

"What? That flat ass?

"Kas don't play with me right now. You know damn well." She said giggling, and going on top of his lap and putting her arms around his neck.

"I'm playin mama." He held her waist and he could feel her lady area throbbing.

"I know you is." She said smiling, Kas smiled back. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. Janelle grabbed his chin and kissed his lips seductively.

"Mmm shit." he said.

The kisses got deeper and he picked her up heading into his room, Kas placed her down gently and kissed her again.

After having their little sex, they both laid on the bed out of breath.

"You know I have to see my mom right? She thinks I'm dead. I wanna visit her so bad."

"And you is gon visit her, tomorrow."

"Mhm."

Kas's phone started to ring and it was his sister. He was curious what she wanted so he picked up.

"Yeo?" He said sitting up

"Yasmine, is Bout to give birth, and you needa getcho ass here right now."

"shit for real? I'm on my way."

"kas im not playin get here fast."

"i am damn." he said getting out the bed and hanging up the phone and threw it on the bed.

"where you goin?" Janelle asked sitting up.

"Yasmine bout to give birth and shit I gotta go."

"Can I come..?"

He turned around and looked at her. "You can't ma you know this."

"Kas you can't just hide me forever. I'm literally human too. I'm not a fucking pet."

"I know but-"

"but what?"

"just stay here for me aight..?"

"you know what, fine." she said rolling her eyes. "what hospital is she even at."

"lemme see if my sister sent me the address." he grabbed his phone and then told her where it is.

"ohh i know that area."

"mhm."

"can i come please please?"

"noo." he said going up to her and pecking her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
1K 31 27
Just Read It!
298K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol
424K 12.9K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡