𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝟐

38baebyy द्वारा

I guess I am a traitor. अधिक

x
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
new stories

24

846 27 29
38baebyy द्वारा

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI FLORIDA

APRIL 24th, 2024

"Yasmine come here like right now!" Shani yelled.

Yasmine got up from her bed and was confused why she needed her, she opened her door and sat on the couch looking at Shani confused.

"Bitch, tell me why Zay just got arrested."

"Wait, FR? How do you know this fuck? Why he got arrested for???"

"Girl Kas just called me and told me that the bitch Lila is catching up. They literally gon get caught if Zay snitch, and I don't even know why he got arrested for. Yasmine girl you needa do sumn."

"Girl, I'm trying like literally trying so hard, but the bitch is clean.."

"I have an idea."

"What's your idea and if it involves murder leave me out of it, matter a  fact don't kill her at all."

"Hell no boo. I ain't going to jail for ha ass tf? But I was thinking about setting her up."

"How we supposed to do that..?"

"You know obsessed she was with making you jealous when she was with Kj?"

"Uhm yeah why. Shani just get the point already."

"Welll, I know this is a stupid idea but we need Kj to admit what he's done right, or he could lie about the things that he's done, and you remember how you said you would cover for him when Kas pretended to be him?" Shani asked, Yasmine nodded her head. "I was thinking if she does cover for him that would be good right, but what if we set her up with Monique, since she's doing some background knowledge with her."

"And then what? She pretends to be buddy buddy's?"

"No girl. You know that girl would kill if she ever saw Kj talking to another girl. All we need to do is get to ask her to be his girlfriend, and stay with her for a while. I hope you know she's in the plan too. Monique also has done things... But like I was trying to say."

"Mhm.."

"Monique needs to get closer to Lila in order for this to work. Especially if you have friends and your friend is doing some freaky shit with your own boyfriend. You'd be mad asf. So we need her to get hella mad but I'll be throwing a party to do this. Monique needs to freak on him."

"That plan sounds soooo stupid."

"Seriously.."

"That's not how it works Shani. You need hardcore proof."

"What if we catch her when she's going to kill Monique when she's alone with her."

"Not going to work either, Lila isn't that type of person."

"How would you know?"

"Because Shani.... I just know." Yasmine sighed.

"Whatever. Were still doing my plan, Monique is going to get closer with Lila, and allat."

"Just don't get caught.."

"We won't. Kas is apart of it too."

"Shani, did I ever mention that I'm trying to put your brothers behind bars too?"

"Girl... no?"

"Well I'm sorry but I will have to. Especially since I'm pregnant by a crazy ass nigga."

"Do what you gotta do Yasmine. I could honestly careless about the both of them."

"But you seriously don't care about if your brothers get arrested or not?"

"If it's to protect the child, then I don't care. I know how crazy they are."

"And your positive positive?"

"I'm positive Yassy."

"Just making sure." She said getting up from the couch.

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

It's been a few days since the arrest of Zay. Some people were shocked, considering they knew him.

"Uhm, Lila." The girl knocked on her opened door.

"Yeah?"

"Mr.Webb would like to see you in his office."

"Oh ok, I'll be right there."

The woman nodded her head and headed out the room. Lila sighed and tapped the pen on the desk repeatedly, when she finally got up she stretched out and headed out her way.

"Mr.Webb you wanted to see me?" She asked opening the door.

"Oh yeah, come sit down please." He said removing the papers off his desk and putting them on the side. Lila went up to the chair and plotted down to her seat. She was scared that she accidentally slipped up.

"I just wanted to tell you how greatful I am for you catching this preposterous murderer."

"Yeah of course, no problem."

"He's been sent in the jail cell, but at the meaning his lawyer had called us up letting us know that he will be here in a couple of days."

"He has a lawyer..? I thought.."

"Well yes, I know what your thinking,but we don't have enough proof or evidence that he did the murderers."

"But you have to trust me on this he was in the murder of Jayden Vincent, and there's more people who were in it too I just don't know who it is."

"What exactly are you trying to say Ms.Brown."

"What I'm trying to say is that was can't let Zay get out, he is the one who is connected to all this. We just need him to tell the truth!" She cried.

"Look, I know we have a serial killer on the loose-"

"So you know, and you haven't gotten anyone else to do tracking or security to stop this?"

"We have, yet when Ms.Rose was working on the case the murders happened to stop for a little."

"Has it ever occurred to you that Ms.Rose probably had an affair with the murderer? Or tried to cover up for them?"

"No, no I have not. What are you trying to tell me here?"

"I don't know if its true or not. But Yasmine is probably pregnant by the murderer. I know it's not Zay because they never had a friendship like that back in middle school."

"You guys went to middle school together?"

"Mhm." She answered nodding her head.

"Interesting.. Have you find anything else about this unknown murderer."

"When Yasmine was shot, was there anybody else in her the house?"

"Well there was a boy outside who said he heard the gun go off. But Yasmine told me it was an accident when she got herself."

"And what exactly was this boys name?"

"I'm not too sure, but I think it was Lamar Johnson."

who the fuck is lamar johnson.

"How'd he look like?"

Mr.Webb looked at Lila as if there was something wrong with her. Why would she be suspicious of him?

"Well, I don't remember well since he had hair in his face, lives lived in her neighborhood ."

"Well i think Lamar Johnson, gave you guys a fake name. Because nobody in that neighborhood is named that. I've already done my research a few days asking around the neighbors their names."

"Well that's very smart of you. And I'll make sure to talk to Ms.Rose when she comes in today."

"Please and thank you." She said.

"You can head out now that's what I wanted to talk about."

"About that, is there any possible way I can talk to Zay King?"

"For what exactly?"

"Just need to ask him some questions."

"Hmm ok. In a few minutes we'll bring him in."

"Thank you." She said getting up and heading out the door. Lila accidentally knocked into somebody and it was Yasmine. She eyed her up and down rolling her eyes and going back to her room.

TEN MINUTES LATER

After trying to solve the case she was doing there was a knock on her door.

"Come in."

"Zay King is in the interrogation room."

"Coming." She said putting her expo marker down and heading into the room."

She sat down and saw Zay in the cuffs once again.

"You know you didn't have to lie to me right?" She said.

"I ain't lie about nothing."

"Zay what actually happened?"

"Watchu mean what happened, first you accuse me of doing sumn I ain't even do, than I'm in these handcuffs because of you."

"If you help me out I may be able to get you out of here. But you need to tell me the truth."

"Why would I help you when I'm in here cause of yo fuckin dumb ass. You as dumb than Yasmine." He said shaking his head.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing."

"When you said Kas is shady what did you mean by that? And what do you mean he killed Jayden?"

"Ever since the nigga came 'round here, the killing started."

"Will they started in July... then August and then September till now. Do you remember when he came back or..?"

"He came back during July."

"You sure?"

"I am, that's when Jayden died, and I literally saw the nigga during July when he was all up on Yasmine. But she ain't know he was a murderer or nun of that."

"M-murderer..?"

"Who you think killed all em people? you don't find it suspicious how he killing people from middle school, and high school Lila? Use yo common sense nigga.Yall need to put me up in this job cause I sho would do better job than you."

Zay wasn't playing with his fingers or anything. He was telling the truth.

"Oh my God... Oh my ..."

"What?"

"This whole time I've been talking to a murderer that's been in my face the whole time."

"You was talking to that nigga?" He asked in anger.

"Ye-yeah I was, and we had sex. Oh my God. I'm so fucking stupid." She said while tears came out her eyes. "How did I not see this." She wiped her tears away from her face.

"Because he a smart ass nigga. Don't fall for his lies."

"Thank you so much for telling me this." She smiled while wiping her eyes

"So you gon let me out now?"

"No."

She got up from her seat and headed out the door.

"You lyin ass bitch!" He yelled.

"You guys can take him back now." She said walking back to her office.

She grabbed the marker and started writing all the names. She put Kas on top of the list and then wrote the other ones on the bottom.

"He came back in July and killed Jayden, August he killed Marcus , and Nijah.. September he killed Leah and then Janelle.. 3 days later ." When he killed Marcus and then Nijah it was two weeks later." She said. "And another one happened at the gas station that same day."

My phone started to ring and it was Evan.

"Hello?" I said pulling out my other phone.

"I have the names."

"Well hurry up and tell me what are their names?"

"Kj and Kas Martin."

YASMINE ROSE
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

"Look Evan, whatever your name is. I know what you're up to. And I can pay you 3 times more than Lila can. So what do you say?"

"$20,000 right? And I won't get caught."

"Absolutely not." She said smiling. "What I need you to tell her is that you found out who the murderers were. Their names being Kj and Kas."

"That's it?"

"And I need you to record the conversations you've guys had. I know you have some clips of them. Since you are calling her on her other phone."

Evan pushed his glasses up and started dialing the phone number.

"Thank you." Yasmine said without actually saying it.

He nodded his head heard the phone got picked up.

"Hello?"

"I have the names."

"Well hurry up and tell me what are their names?"

"Kj and Kas Martin."

"Kj?!"

"Yeah their names are Kj and Kas." He said looking at Yasmine with one hip on her side.

"And what about Yasmine? Did you find anything on her like I told you too? You know I'm trying to pin the murders on her."

"But I thought the two people I said were the murderers.."

"I know that. But I'm not turning them in. Just Yasmine. She is the reason her friends are dead after all."

"Well." He cleared his throat. "The only thing I found is that she booked a flight. For Las Vegas.."

"Wait why Vegas?"

"I have no clue, but I will fine out."

"Can you work a little fucking faster? Can't you see I'm running out of time."

"Got it."

"Killing her would be too far, right?"

"Do whatever you need to do Lila."

"I surely will. Thank you for this."

"No problem."

She hung up the phone and he looked at Yasmine.

"I told you it would work." She said sitting down on the wheel chair.

"I didn't think she would actually fall for it.. And why exactly did you tell me to tell her you booked a flight to Vegas even though you didn't?"

"Whenever someone tries to hide something, it'll always come back."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say is she has a disorder."

"wait , I'm not comprehending."

"Evan seriously I thought you were smarter than this. She has a split personality, a little background info helps thanks to you. She had to see a therapist in Vegas, and that's exactly where my friend is heading. You thought that those two were the only murderers? Trust me, they aren't. She killed Zay's girlfriend."

"Why are there so many murderers down here.." He said.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that when someone she likes or liked has a new girlfriend she gets mad at the girl when she didn't do anything."

"What about her split personality though?"

"Oh that, I think I'm next. Which I will need you to set something up for me."

"How could you be next if she said she wants to put in jail?"

"Don't believe everything she says, she literally just told you she wants to kill me."

"Oh shit your right. Sorry about that."

"Your fine."

"What about this Kj guy? Does she know she's talking to a fake Kas?"

"She'll figure it out trust me. And Kj, isn't apart of this. His brother is."

"You're really smart.."

"Not really. But thank you."

"And your friend is on the way to Las Vegas?"

"Yeah. Shani, she's the sister of those two psychos who I'm trying to lock up as well."

"Got it. Just let me know if you need anything else. I have the recordings saved and everything."

"I really appreciate this Evan."

"No problem Yasmine."

She smiled and grabbed her bag heading out the door. Evan stared at her walking all he could think about was the way her ass would bounce up and down.

He wanted to learn more about her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

My Whoodie ❤️ kentrellforeverwife द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

449K 12.1K 42
my right hand, my main, my bestfriend.
113K 2.5K 29
" oh Naomi girl i need your love " - youngboy " well .. Everyone else calls you k3" Naomi said while looking looking at him " you ain everyone else...
THE BUS CREW TheNotoriousKy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

21.4K 677 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
112K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 2020