SUPREME KINGS RAGE

By OGO_Silence

The fans adore him they cry for him they sing his song but what happens when the hero they once loved goes to... More

Preload
Info.Read
Chapter 1: Along
Chapter 2: Arriving
Chapter 3 & 4: Location
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9: D/D/D/D
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Enter The Poison

Chapter 8:

60 4 0
By OGO_Silence

Location - Kuoh Academy - Early afternoon 

Kuoh Academy sat silent as it hosted the annual meeting between the other factions as most of the students were away for the weekend. Usually there would be some students remaining at school due to them doing off term club events and training to better develop themselves. At the back of the school where the biggest building sat various vehicles were parked around as the faction leaders arrived, they all proceeded to walk towards the large doors which currently were wide open and walking into the reception hall where many people stood conversing. Many experienced butlers and waiters stood around and dashed towards the more important VIP’s asking if they would love another drink and a taste of the snacks. Most of them gladly accepted the meals which were given to them as they were famished from the journey which they made to the academy. 

Time went on to which the hall increased in population until someone appeared and tapped on a wine glass which alerted everyone. “May I have your attention please, the meeting is about to start in the central room on the first floor.” After the announcement was made many of the beings standing at the front stood still whilst the ones at the rear began slowly walking as they were the ones closest to the head of the table. Some walked up the stairs whilst others took the lift/ elevator to the first floor and walked through the large hallway that took them to their destination, shortly after reaching a pair of double doors each party walked through the security doors where they were checked for any hidden weapons, after passing the security checkpoint they arrived inside a wide room with ceilings around around 3.5 meters tall and an extremely large table with around 30-40 comfortable royal seats that were shaped like thrones and had many spots were gold shone through.

The wall behind the furthest seats and towards the left of the room a wide panned view of Kuoh academy glimmered under the morning sun while the many factions began taking their seats. Out of the 30-40 seats they were divided in two as each representative had the vice president joining them with their entourage joining them. Following on from the events of the last meeting each representative took with them two other members as their guard who stood about a few meters behind their party. 

Soon after the majority of representatives had arrived and taken their spots around the table, 8 seats were left empty but not because they weren’t going to be occupied but the members of these factions always make a grandiose appearance. 

A bright light enveloped around the room engulfing every other color for a second until two beings in grandiose white and golden clothing appeared on the right hand side taking two of the eight chairs that remained to which most of the individuals around the room smiled and welcomed the party into the meeting. 

Yasak: Well if it isn't the angel faction.

Odin: hoho, by great odin's beard that wouldn’t be Gabriel would it not?

Seiryuu: Odin, haven’t we talked about this?

Michael shot a sharp gaze towards the asgardian sending a message to back off and stop ogling his younger sister to which he was met by another firm stair coming from a man sitting beside Odin. The man looked older than what he truly was but had the figure of a prime being with great muscle structure, his golden hair flowed down the sides and back of his head whilst electric blue eyes stared towards Michael. Situated in front of him sat a large hammer the size of a basketball that was held by a heavy handle that was made from a material not found on the mortal plains. 

Odin: Thor calm down, we don’t want to start a war.

Thor: I know father, but no man can challenge you like that without going through me first. 

Odin: But you do know that's the current leader of the angel faction.

Thor: i Know father but the Asgardian blood that we share would never allow me to back down from a fight even if it was against shiva himself.

A silent breeze flowed through the empty space surrounding the table to which a handsome young boy around the age of middle school with a well structured face with shiny blue and black hair appeared. His sharp eyes sent daggers across the room making a majority of the beings wince when he cast his gaze. Behind the young boy a slightly older man with a buzz cut hairstyle stood with greenish brown hair color and lavender eyes. He wore circular sunglasses whilst an aloha shirt adorned his torso whilst expensive jewelry sat around his neck whilst a large vermillion mark stayed stamped on his forehead. These two were the current leaders of the hindu faction whilst the younger looking boy was one of the strongest beings in the world, Shiva and Indra.

Shiva: Oh, are you challenging me to match, young asgardian?

Indra:  I don’t think he actually meant it but he does still show that fight in him. 

Shiva: And who are you to talk?

Indra: I..Eh…I…DIdn’t

Shiva: Hahaha, I'm pulling your leg. 

The atmosphere around the room tensed when they heard the words of shiva coming out with such ferocity and malice but soon died down when the hindu god began laughing causing some to join in. Whilst they continued to laugh they were interrupted again when dark black feathers began dropping from the heavens and soon the amount that fell increased to which the seats on the left hand side were engulfed by a dark shadow mist that soon dissipated revealing the leader of the fallen angels and was then followed by a bright light which also faded revealing the white dragon emperor Vali. 

Balor: Look what the fallen dragged in. 

Chronos: Yeah I remember him from the attack last time, what gives Azazel?

Azazel: Don’t speak about vali like that, this young man has changed from recent times and is working on bettering himself for the benefit of the alliance. 

Vali: No Azazel, you don’t need to defend me. If any one of them wants to challenge me to see where my allegiance lies, then try your luck and see where you end up. 

“Hahahaha, He still holds true to his fiery image.” A red light shone at the head of the table revealing six beings all seated in a calm manner as they gazed at the crowd. 

Aten: Well if it isn’t Sirzechs, grayfia and Ajuka. I didn’t think that all three would grant us their  presence. 

Grayfia: And what is that supposed to mean?

Aten began stuttering as he tried to find a reply to the question that the queen asked, however when everyone heard him stutter they let out silent snickers which caught the deity off guard as he didn’t know if he should be worried or take that statement lightly. 

Aten: I..I..Didn’t mean it to be like that, I was just trying to say that we don’t usually see you in most of the meetings and that we have been asking Sirzechs to grant us with your presence. 

Grayfia sent daggers towards Ajuka who let out a cold sweat before answering her confirming the deity's answer. 

Sirzechs: Okay everyone calm down, i believe it is time for us to start this meeting.

The whole room then went silent as they began to listen to the meeting which they all wanted. It began with Sirzechs who was the one to host this year's meeting. He began the meeting by asking all about the piece of paper and what they have found in the past few months to which each faction began responding with the disappointing news which all feared to hear, “ we haven’t found any clues”. “Nothing on our end”, “the celts tried to look back at our languages but none matched the one on the recording. One by one they all told the news that they couldn’t figure out anything until it reached Shiva who sat at the window observing what seemed like the Occult research club. 

Shiva: That sounds fiendish to me!

Sirzechs: Fiendish?

Ajuka: The fiends are a clan that was banished from the mortal and mythical plains as they started a war a long time ago which resulted in the death of a mortal named Franz Ferdinand the former archduke of Austria. 

Azazel: You mean they are responsible for starting the world war? 

Indra: Yes, the history which the humans recollect is one that is forged from deception and mystery as at the time many of us gods and demons worked in the shadows as man began growing away from us gods and into figures which allowed some factions to prevail to their worship and meant that other factions had to find other ways to remain relevant. The Fiend race was one of the largest Races in history but at the time they lost a significant amount of popularity and thus starting a war allowed them to conduct work and sneak in businesses into the world where they could conduct schemes for mortals. 

Odin: But when we all found out that they were granting power to the humans which affected them negatively, we tracked down all businesses and sealed the Fiend race into different dimensions. 

Sirzechs: Hold on, when you say they conducted business, it sounds like they made contracts like the devils do!

Shiva: So you haven’t been informed have you. 

The room tensed as the older pantheons understood what their actions now caused, the actions

they took after the fiend race had been sealed were drastic and severe to the point where it affected the new generation. 

Shiva (continued): The fiends are a race which originates from the original Lucifer, but somewhere down the line the Lucifer clan split into two branches one was the branch which you Sirzechs reside in and the other is the fiends.

Grayfia: How do you know this and no devil or Lucifer knows anything about this?

Odin: That is because of what happened after they were sealed. The leaders back then made a silent vow to wipe all knowledge about the fiends from all documented books and those who knew made a vow to never speak about them unless…

Azazel: Unless what?

Unknown being (demonic voice): Unless they threatened life once again. 

A large being appeared in front of the window surrounded by a menacing dark purple aura that exuded authority and dread commanding respect and fear of all who stood before him. He casted a piercing gaze as he looked down at the faction members with his menacing red eyes that burned with an otherworldly fire which locked back the immense amount of power deep in his soul. The man was tall and well built as his body was toned in all areas, he had short purple hair in a high and tight style resembling that of a marine whilst a majority of his body was clad in dark regal armor adorned with intricate designs and symbols of infernal power. The armor was made from a material, not found in this realm, as it was dark black showing the connection towards the realm he came from. 

Vali: Who are you?

Unknown being #10: My name is not of your concern…..

Then he paused, when he caught the sight of the white dragon emperor something inside reminded him of someone but the more he looked the more he let his guard down to the point where he didn’t pay attention to the white dragon.

Unknown Being #10: My name is not of your concern but what I bring, should!

The being quickly activated one of his abilities which caused his aura to quickly expand destroying parts of the building and spraying mass amounts of debris everywhere. The great leaders however remained seated around the table as a giant barrier was erected to protect them however it wasn’t quick enough to surround the guards around the table which resulted in most of them being flung around a few meters away from their corresponding leader. Whilst the leaders were temporarily blinded by the amount of debris that shot out, a portal appeared behind the being to which three other beings appeared, all looking identical to the being. Although they looked quite similar to each other they differed slightly with the colors of their hair and the aura that they emitted from within. 

The one furthest to the left had green hair and white pupils which radiated a powerful angelic light but behind that angelic light was a terrifying power. The other thing that separated him compared to the original was the fact that his hands were 5 times the size of his companion, he adorned resplendent armor gleaming with divine light and adorned various celestial motifs which were in a golden color. Next to him another man clad in armor forged from the shadows themselves whilst an incredibly large halo ring itself around the being , various places adorned jagged spikes and sinister motifs which reminisced the depths of the abyss which the being dwelled its power from. Surrounding him was a malevolent and dreadful aura which was followed by a shape gaze from the crimson eyes which glowed ominously from beneath its helm instilling great fear and awe as he joined the others.

Lastly standing far right amongst the group a terrifying man with 3 different type wings, the first and largest pair of wings looked more draconic in design and texture, the second wings looked demonic and comfortably sprouted out of the middle of the beings back. Lastly the smallest of the three wings looked like a wyvern as they draped back like the ending on a magicians suit, whilst a second head popped out from its abdomen. His body was clad in regal armor, infused with shades of purple and black but differed to the rest as this one had intricate runes and arcane symbols pulsating with dark energy that crackled ominously along the surface. When the being began breathing a dark ominous elegance spread throughout the air whilst the helm of the being concealed his visage, shrouding many of the beings features in mystery by spreading a dreadful air of enigma.

Unknown being #10-13 (unison): What we bring to you, is no warning but a threat from the one who sits on the throne. If you get in our way, be ready to face the consequences as various world ending events shall be sent to you to wipe you from this earth never to be seen. 

Thor: And what if we take you down right now?

Unknown being #12 (angelic): Try your luck asardian!

Thor reached behind him to where his trust hammer lay on the ground to which he grabbed it, he began to stand as he would usually do when facing an opponent but then was stopped when a small hand stepped in front of him. Thor realized that it was Shiva’s doing in which at first he wanted to strike the deity for getting in the way. However when he pulled his hand to pick up his hammer he suddenly felt weak. 

Thor: Great Odin's beard, what treachery are you using here?

Shiva: It’s not his doing!

Behind the four beings an even larger portal appeared to a terrifying sight that gave most of the leaders goosebumps for the first time. What appeared from the portal was a being dressed in resplendent armor adorning with motifs representing both light and darkness, to the beings in front he stood as a symbol of harmony forged from opposite forces. The armor he adorned was a fusion of radiant gold and obsidian which symbolized the union of celestial purity and infernal power, dotted in areas around the armor runes and sigils of ancient origin was heavily etched into it which pulsed incredible divine and arcane energy which seemed to break the space surrounding him. The beings face was heavily covered to the point where its eyes were visible through the small crack between the hood and scarf, the hood was red in color and had sharp golden horns protruding out whilst giant wings extended from its back shimmering with an ethereal light. The majestic wings manifestation was due to the celestial heritage that the being had, granting him the ability to soar through the heavens with unmatched grace and speed however due the being seemed to not be using the wings as the large throne which they sat on seemed to carry them everywhere. 

Shiva: He is the one who is responsible for why most of your abilities are not working. 

Everyone noticed that some of their most powerful abilities seemed to be restricted due to an unknown ability from someone else. Yet some of the prominent pantheons retained all their abilities but became concerned when their subjects began to breathe heavily and struggle to stand on their feet due to another unknown power.

Unknown Being #14(demonic disaster voice): I am him who sits below the throne that governs our species. I am the one who represents conflict and evil in the present which spills into the spacious world. I dominate through evil and godlike beings, while being the last  of all calamities to transpire the world, I am neither lord or king but I rule under my masters domain who has given me the name of destruction, Yuga. Kali Yuga!

Shiva, Odin & Indra: All you who are unable to move, Run!

Guards: Why your deities, we are here to defend you?

Odin & Indra: That is not a being which you can handle, it would take an army of 100,000 to beat him or maybe more! 

Kali Yuga: hahaha, you flatter me with your compliments but you do not need to fear, my time to act is not yet in motion by my master but I am here only to enforce the threat which my master has given to you, Stay out of our way or else!

Soon after the being named Kali Yuga had finished giving his warning, a giant ripple in the dimension appeared behind the small group. The five beings all said their goodbyes and before entering the tear deactivated their abilities allowing the group down below their powers once again to which thor still irritated by being useless in the midst of battle grabbed his hammer this time picking it up from where it lay and launched it towards the first being that appeared. The hammer continued its journey towards its target releasing a loud sonic boom as the speed increased to unimaginable speeds until it was suddenly stopped about a meter away from its target. 

It floated in mid air as it violently tried to pass what seemed to be an invisible barrier in front of it but was held in place by something hidden to the naked eye. Thor and most of the leaders stood shocked at how easily the hammer was stopped as in most cases the hammer would never stop its motion until it hit its target but in this sense it was stopped in its tracks by something that they couldn’t comprehend. 

Thor: What in..

Azazel: That should be impossible!

Michael: That wasn’t a smart move!

Vali: Hmm and here I thought you were a tough opponent.

Thor: Tsss, I threw that with the intent to kill. No one has ever dodged my attack at that speed and even then No one has stopped the hammer, ever!

This shocked everyone even further as the statement spoken by Thor had more significance than they initially thought which resulted in most of them revealing their aura and power as they awaited a reaction from the beings above. The four beings, who at the point of stopping the hammer, were facing away from the leaders turned slightly towards the group, letting out a killing intent that raised the atmospheric pressure around the group to which the guards that the leaders brought dropped onto their knees and began holding their neck as the amount of oxygen wasn’t available.  

Odin: Strength of Odin son!

A light ray shone on the lowly guards who begged on the ground for help, when the ray struck them they felt their airways loosen to the point where oxygen began entering allowing them to breath and walk again. Then as they looked back at the enemy floating back they saw the hammer gradually being pushed back further and further until it was smacked in the opposite direction to the horror of the factions who couldn’t imagine someone being able to handle the hammer like that. Then when the hammer reached its peak in height, it began to gradually fall as if it lost power towards its owner who stood a couple of steps behind the factions making a loud bang on impact with the ground. Heaps amount of dust scattered in the air forcing most to cover their eyes until they could finally see once again, yet the older and wiser leaders kept track on the enemy above still waiting on their movement which was yet to be made however the one called Kali Yuga stopped his movement and turned 180 degrees he began to speak yet the tone that he spoke in was more angered and annoyed.

Kali Yuga: Asgardian, That’s Strike One, Next time you’ll be lucky to leave with your whole leg!

Thor looked down to where his foot lay to see a horrifying sight of all 5 of his toes missing as the hammer crashed onto them and dug itself into the ground breath. The Asgardian shouted in agony as this was the first time he had been injured in almost 30 years of combat. Not even the fights he had growing up caused him damage or even when he waged war against other inhabitants in the nine realms did he get injured but this enemy which sits in front of him managed to pass through all of his protection and strike the god of thunder like he was melted butter. 

Kali yuga then waved his hand once again however this time the portal behind them moved towards them and quickly engulfed them before disappearing into nothingness leaving the faction leaders puzzled and slightly annoyed that in the short time which the enemy appeared they were helpless and stuck as most of their abilities were inactive as to the power of the enemy.

Sirzechs: Why don’t we head back home and come up with a plan about this new threat huh?

All eyes landed on the super devil as each individual began to disappear as a beam of light evaporated them into the air taking them to their rightful realms.

e3fmcjw3x1dvsla.

[Scene change - Hyoudou residence - Night]

Issei quickly woke up as he sat up from his resting position on his bed, he was sweating from head to toe whilst his vision remained blurry and a loud ringing sound persisted making him hold his head as he tried to find the cause. Gradually the ringing began to subside slowly and slowly until he began to hear a familiar voice calling out to him as if something major was happening. “Issei, you okay Issei?” it spoke as a bright green light illuminated the surrounding area which due to Issei having blurry vision at the time made him worry as he thought that he was losing his vision from over using them earlier however he was reassured when he heard the voice of his partner speak again confirming with the young man that everything is going to be okay. 

Ddraig: So you had a little nightmare, wanna talk about it?

Issei: That didn’t feel like a nightmare Ddraig, that was real!

Ddraig: Do you wanna talk about it?

Issei: Well I know you won’t stop even if I refuse, so here it goes..

[Issei’s Dream]

An incredibly young Issei, around the age of 5-7 was seen sleeping on the sidewalk of a road in the heavily populated city of Kuoh. He picked himself from the ground as many people walked over him and with each foot that came over him narrowly missing him by inches. He then dusted his well designed red and green suit which embodied a large dragon symbol on the back, he then began walking in the direction of his school to which he passed a familiar bridge on top of a national highway. This was the same bridge in which he first met the girl named Yuuma who he dated not long ago, Issei shuddered when he remembered the day and then out of nowhere the scene which he envisioned began playing on the other side of the bridge where he once stood that day. 

Issei noticed the smile that he held and the way that he spoke however looked at Yuuma who smiled seductively as she conversed with Issei but in the middle of the conversation that the two had Yumma turned in the direction of Issei, on the other side of the bridge, letting out a slight wink as she acknowledged his existence. She then quickly turned to continue the conversation with the other Issei who noticed the slight shift that just occurred, they then turned and started walking away from the bridge before the older Issei looked behind to see what the young girl was staring at but saw nothing there causing him to ease up.

The younger Issei then began following the older Issei, trying to warn him of the dangers but was ignored each time whilst the young girl continued to mock and tease at every corner however the oblivious Issei didn’t see any of this happening which further annoyed the younger as he continued to follow the older one at every stop. Later on in the day before the sun had fully descended behind the large hills of Kuoh Issei and Yuuma were seen walking down a street which scared the young Issei who followed a few feet behind, he remembered this street and where it lead and realized that his time on earth wa almost coming to an end for the first time. Then as he observed his older self he saw him putting his hands in his left pocket trying to grab some gum which he bought earlier but when he began to feel for the gum he felt a piece of paper in his pocket which he slightly pulled out of his pocket which the young Issei saw, then giving him a flashback to the time before he met up with Yuuma at the bridge.

Y. Issei: “That was from the vampire looking lady handing out the flyers, she did look familiar now that I look at her but I can't put my finger on who she reminds me of.”

The two young couple continued to walk down the road as the sunset continued to go until the sky above became dark and only stars and the bright moon illuminated the surrounding area which the couple followed all the way into a large park that was empty and silent due to curfew being in place but the couple continued to walk further and further into the park until they got near the fountain with both holding hands. 

Then as they smiled to each other and became engrossed in the moment the young girl let go of his hand and ran towards the fountain whilst she held her purse behind her. Issei stopped just a few feet behind her whilst the younger Issei waited behind them as he now realized what was about to happen he walked up next to himself and held on to his hand as the older Issei smiled and thought about the moment being the happiest moment of his life. Then when things looked as if they were settled the young girl turned towards both Issei’s and began to converse.

Yuuma: Can I ask you a question, in honor of our first date there’s something I'd like you to do to commemorate this special moment. 

Yuuma walked closer and closer to the two Issei’s each time taking one step until she stood right in front of the two, however the younger of the two grasped onto his older self as he worried for his health and safety. 

Older Issei: “I’m Gonna get to kiss her, i’m totally going to kiss her, this rocks!”

Older & Younger Issei: Sure you can ask me for anything at all.

Yuuma closed her eyes as her head was slightly lower than the older issei however she opened them slightly to look at the younger one who at this point was shuddering and shaking as he switched from holding onto his own hand to now holding the back of his right leg and cowering behind himself as he began praying. Then when he noticed her gaze he closed his eyes and began praying behind himself until he noticed something weird. 

Issei: “ What's this smell, is this Yuuma? I shouldn’t be able to smell her unless.

Issei opened his eyes and found himself standing in front of the young girl who now let out her female pheromones that enticed the young man to get closer to her. She then tilted her head back up to him as she let out an erotic sadistic face before she spoke the words that began the end of Issei Hyoudou. 

Yuuma: Will you die for me?

Issei, now seen slightly nervous, spoke back to the young girl as if he didn’t hear her statement just before to ask for her to clarify. Then without a second of hesitation the young girl leaned ever so close to the young man’s ear which caught him off guard and repeated the same statement from before “ I want you to die for me, hahahaha.” The young girl then lept a few feet back and soon glowed brightly inside a purple light as she began to transform. Her height changed from that of a young girl into that of a mature adult whilst the other features on her body began shifting and changing to match the new appearance that she took. Her eyes changed to a much darker tone making them look evil as if they were looking a thousand yards in front of them. Her clothes also changed dramatically as they now consisted of black leather straps around and under her breasts, a thong like piece held around her hips by three thin straps, gloves that ran right up her arms with small length of chains hanging from them shoulder guard-like objects carefully strapped on her shoulders with three large spikes sprouting from her right shoulder and lastly black thigh-high heeled boots which sat comfortably on her feet giving her a couple more inches in height.  

Then as the light began to disperse revealing the woman who possessed seductively, Issei began taking a step back but tripped over what seemed like thin air and fell onto his bottom as he looked up at the women who now had two large wings on her back that were retracted from a flight stance. 

Yuuma/Raynare: Well, I have to admit, I did have some fun today considering how naive and childish you are, things could have been much much worse. Thanks a lot for the gift too. Very sweet, but even so.

The woman stretched out her hand in which a bright red light appeared before a large bright red spear appeared in her hand which she held with both hands, she then began spinning it in the between both hands and started speaking to Issei who stood confused but as he noticed that the woman was getting ready to attack him he began to stand up trying to defend himself but then heard the soul crushing words from the woman “It's time to die!” as the spear was wedged into Issei’s abdomen and went through to the other side, splattering loads of blood into the floor and bushes just a few feet away.  

Soon after the spear impaled Issei it vanished into thin air as the young man tried his hardest to hold the wound shut but due to the size of the wound he had no success in doing so which resulted in him falling onto his back whilst looking at the evening sky above. 

Raynare: I'm sorry but the fact is you were far too great a risk to us. I had no choice but to dispose of you. If you're looking for someone to blame, why not blame him? He gave you the sacred gear.

Issei: “What the hell is she talking about?”

Raynare: Oh, thanks again for the lovely date. It was fun.

Raynare unfollowed her wings and began taking off as her mission was now complete as Issei laid surrounded by his own blood as he began to beg for his life as he saw the woman began her flight releasing black feathers as she went which flew down to the ground and some dropped beside Issei as if the crows had come for his funeral. Issei continued to beg as he was the only person left inside the park but as he did the memory of Rias came flooding in his mind as he imagined his life if he spent it with her, as he continued to reminisce with the last of his strength quickly leaving him a bright light illuminated from his pocket to which the piece of paper that once rested inside his pocket began its flight rising into the open air above Issei where it stopped and produced a large red symbol that gradually began its descent to the ground however each time it moved it produced a piece of a young woman's body starting from head to toe with red crimson hair wearing the Kuoh academy female uniform.

Rias: I have come, you’re the one who summoned me are you not. Since death is upon you I will gladly take you in. 

Long wings protruded from her back as she turned towards issei, however her face remained shadowed as she continued to converse with the injured Issei.

Rias: From this moment forward, you’ll live your life for my sake….

Issei kept his eyes on Rias as she continued the dialogue but something then popped in his mind as he thought back to the circle.

Issei: You..You knew!

Rias, after hearing this, let out a cheshire like smile on her face as she began to laugh and then after a short while of laughing she turned towards Issei revealing a horrifying face which was covered in bandages but a small space in the center held darkness and nothingness but soon a bright red eye appeared scaring Issei as the being began speaking once again.

Possessed Rias: Yet she kept you alive just for me to take it for myself!

The possessed Rias brought out a large scythe from another arm on the right and began swinging it in the direction of Issei who lay frightened as the scythe came closer and closer until… 

Unknown Issei: Wake up from this wretched dream, this is not the future in which i command!

[Dream ends] 

Ddraig: So that's what happened huh, you went through that again?

Issei: Yeah, but I can't believe she knew. The whole time I worked for her, worshiped her and fell in love with her she knew that on that day i was going to die and she waited for the perfect time to swoop in. 

Ddraig: She wasn’t the only one that was there, Issei!

Issei: Huh Ddraig, what do you mean about that?

Ddraig; From the moment I officially woke up as your subconscious wish for power cried out, I woke and sensed another devil was a few feet away in the bush but her aura…it was very familiar.

Issei (Anger increasing): What do you mean Ddraig, are you saying you knew all this about that day and never told me about it?

Ddraig (nervous): Issei, I didn’t know that Rias knew that you were targeted to be killed but what i did know is that there was another devil close by who was waiting in the bushes but when the heiress appeared they hid their aura but that aura i know very well and so do you. It is the very aura that sits on the throne of Kuoh Student Council!

Issei: Sona Sitri!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 89 36
I don't own anything of High School DxD and all right go to the creator. What if Issei had a friend that had a secret of his own. What if they walked...
38.8K 555 26
Issei is betrayed by everyone around him and wants nothing to do with him. Giving him no choice but to purge his pieces, and they think he dies but h...
21.3K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...
567K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...