Healed, With Love

By rosina_kiara

Time The best kind of medicine one can possibly have against every kind of pain wether it be physical o... More

Author's note
1. Still Wounded
2. Cry Baby
3. A Lesson
4. Beautiful As Rainbow
5. Plan Working So Far
6. A Road Trip
7. Breakfast Issues
8. preparations
9. Nature Wonders
10. Panicked
11. Not Enough
THANK YOU FOR THE COVER.
12. The Actual Proposal
13. Invitation.
14. Feeling Unsure
To my sweetie
15. Ready But Not Ready
😄OH MY GOD😄
16. Shocked
17. Still Conscious
18. Busy Cursing
19. Unexpected Reaction
20. Happily Engaged
Author's Note
21. Sweet Moments
22. Unique Welcome
23. Discovering Truth
24. First Ray Of Sunlight
25. Stars In Day Light
26. Positive Changes
27. Accidental Confession
28. Masha Allah
29. A Wedding, Full Of Surprises
Author's note
30. A Yes!!
Ramzan Mubarak
31. Sweet Encounter
Awesome covers
32. Getting Ready
33. Engagement
34. Officially Engaged
35. Past and Present
36. Memories
37. Feeling Uneasy
38. Betrayed
39. Her Destination
40. Another Name Of Care
Important Note
41. Blooming
42. Mehendi
43. Nikah Mubarak
44. Feeling Blessed
Author's note
45. Love Declared
46. Happy Birthday
47. Nervosuness, Helplessness
48. For Eternity.
Q&A
49. Angel In Disguise
50. Little Peace.
51. Mesmerising.
52. Missing.
53. Adoring Her
54. His Concern
55. A Little Closer
56. Beautiful Indeed
57. Answerless

58. Blissful

467 77 11
By rosina_kiara

Everything was a mess back in leeds, the fire had started because of a gas leak in canteen. Thankfully they had noticed before it had reached the gas pipe but the Fire had spread on other things already. It had been five days and Wajahat was still neck deep in the renovation and budget meetings.

He loosened the tie around his neck and glanced at the stack of files placed on top of his office table. Inhaling a deep breath he massaged his temples. Even between all of this chaos he couldn't stop thinking about Falak. Wajahat missed her, sighing he dived back into the work pending.

After a chaotic and stressful 10 days finally he was done with his work. The renovation for the damaged area required a month's time but his work was done. Packing his luggage he arrived at the airport. Entering the lounge area he got himself settled and opened his laptop to check the emails.

Wajahat glanced on the digital screen on the wall. He was annoyed at the announcement. Due to rain his flight had been delayed for 3 hours. It seemed like eternity to him. He just wanted to go back home to his family. In all this days he wasn't even able to talk to them. He spoke to Fariqa once and twice to Falak.

A happy smile made home on his face. He remembered how petrified he had been when he had gotten engaged to Falak and now he missed her so bad. No matter how hard he had tried to stay away from her. Somehow she did manage to make herself a secure and permanent place in his heart.

What was shown as 3 hours in the announcement had turned to be infuriating 6 hours long. Once he was boarded, He breathed a sigh of relief. Followed by a tiresome 11+ hour of flight. He was finally home. It was 3am when he reached home.

Entering his home, Wajahat took slow steps towards his room. He hadn't informed anyone of his arrival. He opened the door to his room and was puzzled when he saw the bed empty. He had a look at his watch.

"Where would she be at this time of the night?" He mumbled but walked inside the closet. After a refreshing shower, he changed into a comfortable pair of black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Coming out he noticed Falak still wasn't in room.

"Is she not here!? Is she at her mom's place." He felt a little upset at the thought. He walked to the library and the upside down opened book Confirmed her presence in home but she wasn't there as well.

He walked through the living room towards the kitchen and the lights assured her presence inside. He could hear the sound of bowl and spoons clashing together. He stood at the threshold of the door and was stunned at the view in front of him.

Falak was totally engrossed in her noodles, dresses in tiny pink stars and white moon printed pajama bottoms with a matching peach colored t-shirt accompanied by a white stole on her shoulder. Her hair tied back in a messy bun on top of her head. A bunch of baby hairs resting on her forehead with a few loose tendrils behind her ears. She was a sight to behold. Wajahat walked towards her in hypnotic state, he stopped and gazed at her lovingly for long minutes.

Falak gulped when she felt someone's gaze on her, instead of just raising her head to look at the person she was thinking of a 100 ways to escape from the intruder. She moved her eyes around and noticed rolling pin at the end of the counter, she picked it up slowly. And at full speed she turned around and raised her hand with the rolling pin above her head to strike at the intruder.

Wajahat was caught off guard at her action but as a reflex reaction he caught hold of her wrist and pulled her towards him. The instant Falak noticed it was Wajahat her grip on the rolling pin loosened resulting it to fall down on the floor. He secured his another hand on her back and held her close.

"Woah!! I wasn't really expecting this kind of welcome." He murmured in a low whisper near her ears. She was still dumbfounded at his arrival, she didn't knew when he was gonna be back. Wajahat silently noticed her rapidly changing expressions. He pressed his lips into a thin line to stop the laughter that was threatening to break free.

"You.... you... are back!?" She mumbled.

"Yes I am." He smiled. He left her hand that he was holding above their head. Ultimately Falak noticed the position they were in and turned beet red. She tried to get a little far from him but his hold on her just tightened a little more. She felt her cheeks warmer than they ever had been.

"Assalamu Alaikum."

"Wa...l...ai...k.." She stuttered.

"Was that even a reply!?" He couldn't hold back the laughter that erupted. She tried again to come out of his arms. He just walked forward making her walk back with his arms still around her. Removing his arms from around her. Bending over a little. He placed his arms on the top of counter behind her, caging her in between the counter and him.

"I see you are binging on something else other than ice cream." He tipped his head towards the bowl of noodles.

"I.. umm.. yeah... I finished the last Ice cream 2 hours ago." She said looking at everything but him, he bowed down a little further and rested his forehead on her shoulder.

"I missed you." Falak stood frozen on her spot. She didn't know what to say. She made a feeble push at his chest and this time he let her go.

"What are you eating!?" He said trying to Control his heart beat which was busy trying to attempt for new records of speed.

"Instant cream cheese noodles!" At the mention of the flavor he scrunched his nose.

"You have any other flavors!?" He said looking around in the cabinets.

"Yeah!!! There's tandoori tadka and chilli butter garlic one..... wait!! You did not have dinner!?" Concerned, she turned towards him.

"I did have a chicken and mushroom wrap In lounge.... and had a light dinner in flight." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"When!?" She asked confused "I mean what was the time!?"

"It was something close to 8pm I think!"

"8pm!? That was nearly 8 hours ago." She whisper-yelled. He smiled at her concern.

"Yes Mrs. Wajahat." His words made blood rush to her cheeks.

"What do you want to eat?" She said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Anything homemade would suffice. I'm starving for simple homemade food." He sat on top of the counter. She assessed the refrigerator. She noticed the mutton seekh mixture in the refrigerator.

Taking out some flour in a mixing bowl she got busy preparing the dough, once done with that, she rolled the mutton mixture in medium sized seekh kababs and shallow fried it. Chopping onion along side. Wajahat was having a keen watch on her and Falak was well aware of his gaze on her but she focused hard on chopping the onions so that she did not end up with a cut on her finger. Rolling the dough she made three chapati out of it and once it was half done she smeared whisked egg on one side. At lightning speed she assembled the fried seekh kabab and onion inside the chapati and rolled it.

Placing the roll on a plate she forwarded it towards him.

"What!? Just one!? I'm so hungry.!?" Wajahat made a sad face. She laughed out loud at him.

"No no, I'm making three." She said whisking an egg in a bowl.

"Wow!!! It's delicious." He said after the first bite. He gobbled the entire roll within a matter of minutes. Falak had prepared the rest Two within that duration. Done serving him she finished the rest of her noodles.

"By the way..." He stopped midway. Falak looked at him, waiting for him to continue the rest of the sentence.

"Nice pj's." She stood shocked at his words for one minute, the next she ran our of the kitchen at lightning speed. She heard the sound of Wajahat's laughter behind her but it was a bit more close than she expected. She halted her steps and turned around only to increase her speed because it wasn't just the sound of his laughter following her. It was Wajahat himself who was chasing her to their room.

Entering their room she ran towards the closet to change her outfit but she wasn't fast enough. Wajahat had caught hold of her wrist. He sat down on their bed with a thud and dragged Falak along with him, making her sit beside him.

"Why did you run!?" He asked suppressing his smile.

"Please let me go!" She said in a barely audible voice.

"Why?" She found no answer to his question.

"You look beautiful when you blush!" He whispered near her ears.

"Wajahat please!!" She hid her face behind her Palms. He laughed at her and took her in his arms. Falak closed her eyes at the bliss she felt herself in. She wasn't the only one who was feeling blissful, After 10 Long, infuriating, stressful and gloomy days finally Wajahat felt home.

Hi sweetie pies!!
Suprise surprise!!😎

Here's a new update!!
The amount of votes and comments I have received is...... umm... stressful...

Well!! Anyway, the moment my mind got words and ideas for this chapter my fingers were itching to type it.
And here it is!!

Hopefully it's good enough.

Do let me know your thoughts about it!!

Take care
Lots of love
        Kiara 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.5K 17
What would you do? When you know you only have 15 days to live...
136 16 9
Love..... What is Love? Could True Love last forever. And What is This thing called Thread Of Love. Could it Break or it is Unbreakable? And is love...
856 39 11
They say that time can heal broken hearts , they also say that time tells when you meet someone you really love, they also say that time can also cha...