๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐ƒ....๐€.๐“

Door Freya9488

๐€๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐„๐’. mostly known as ๐€๐‰. Is the girl everyone knows but couldn't name a thing about her... Meer

1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
20.0
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0

19.0

1.9K 49 35
Door Freya9488

AURORA tossed and turned in her bed for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

her brain just wouldn't shut off, and it was causing her too get stressed out.

she rolled onto her back with a big huff.

she turned too check the time in her phone, it read 23:02pm.

she let out a groan as she flopped back onto her pillow.

suddenly her door bell rang.

her eyes slightly widened as she felt her heart beat increase. who the fuck was at her door this late at night?

she slowly crept out of bed and made her way downstairs.

she stood on her tippy toes too look through the door ring.

but she couldn't really see much from how dark it was.

she slowly opened the door too reveal ashtray.

she let out a loud sigh and rested her head on the door.

"you good?" he asked as watched her slowly relax.

"i thought you was a fucking randomer." she spoke and shook her head before looking up at him.

he didn't have the same hard expression on his face. instead, he just looked really tired.

"um do you wanna?" she nodded her head inwards, offering too talk.

he nodded as he followed her upstairs.

aurora looked down at her outfit.

she was slightly ashamed that he caught her in some spider-man pyjama pants and a black oversized tee.

ashtray sat on the end of auroras bed and rested his head in his hands.

she frowned at his actions before joining him on the bed.

she sat criss cross next to him, not too sure on what too do. comforting two people in one night was rather exhausting.

"okay this is gonna be fucking hard for me too say so just bare with me okay?" he spoke in a soft but serious manner.

aurora was slightly confused but nodded "okay."

he looked around, trying to figure out what too say.

"i'm sorry i snapped at you earlier." he muttered still staring at the floor.

"you was right. i fucking hate the shit i have to do just too make sure me and fez are able too stay living. i've only ever had this type fucked up life though. i don't needa change it and i don't want too. i just snapped and i was a real bitch." he explained, remaining his gaze low.

aurora looked around her room, she understood what he was saying but didn't know how to respond.

"it's fine." she shrugged.

ashtray suddenly stood up and began slowly pacing the room infront of her.

she was about to say something but ashtray beat her too it.

"so much shit is going on with the store right now and business. it's fucking with my head rory." he sighed, finally making eye contact with her. her brown sympathetic eyes met his brown pleading eyes.

it was like a whole new feeling shook through her body. she could feel her cheeks growing redder by the second, it must be allergies or something.

ashtray felt that same stupid feeling he felt everytime she looked at him.

aurora hesitated but finally spoke up "m'sorry. it must be really hard with everything and not being able to make it stop."

ashtray mentally rolled his eyes, yes it's hard with you driving me fucking crazy and not being able too make these feelings stop.

ashtray shook his head "don't apologise."

aurora nodded her head and looked around, not sure what to say.

"wanna watch spider-man?" she shyly asked.

it was the best thing she could think of.

ashtray furrowed his eyes and turned towards her. he watched as she fidgeted with her bracelet nervously and her eyes lingered the room.

he scoffed out a laugh "yeah."

he watched as she stopped biting her lip nervously and a smile formed on her face.

"okay." she spoke softly before crawling into her bed and pulling the cover up too her shoulders.

"are you gonna stay?" she wondered as she realised how late it was.

ashtray shrugged "if you're okay with that?"

aurora grinned as she nodded "yeah."

he gave her a tight lipped smile. he slipped off his shoes and removed his jacket before joining her on the other side of the bed. aurora found the movie before pressing play.

"how do you not get bored of this movie?" ashtray wondered. he knew before they even had a conversation that she was obsessed with spider-man. he always viewed her instagram posts, not in a weird way. he just found her different compared too other girls her age.

she was much more layed back. she didn't really care if everyone had an opinion on her, because they didn't matter too her.

she dressed more comfy and casual unlike her friends, which shows that she never tried fitting in.

ashtray always secretly admired her. in every way a person could be admired. but he would never tell her that.

"i love it." she yawned while resting her head into her pillow.

ashtray caught her slight action. he felt bad showing us this late at night and waking her from her sleep.

ashtray was in a slightly slouched sit up position, compared to aurora who was lead down completely. so he shuffled down slightly too be closer too her.

as the film started, a comfortable silence filled the room. that was until ashtray asked "who's your favourite spider-man?"

but after he didn't get a response he peered down at the girl too notice she was now flat out asleep.

her eyes were gently closed shut and her mouth was slightly open.

ashtray let a genuine smile appear on his face.

just as he was about too turn back too the tv he felt aurora snuggle herself into his side. her head now resting on his chest and her arm slightly wrapped around his stomach.

ashtray hesitated before slowing wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

he brang his hand up too push back the loose curls that had fallen on her face. ashtray admired her face for a little, before realising how much she actually meant too him. he sighed as he looked back too the tv "thank you."

even though he said it out loud, he didn't think she would actually hear.

"anytime."she spoke, barely above a whisper before burning her face into his side.

ashtray snapped his head towards her with a confused expression.

the movie had been playing for a while now and ashtray was trying too fall asleep but he just couldn't, and he didn't know why.

he let out a sigh as he tried to move a little too get more comfy, he was trying his hardest not too be disrespectful and touch aurora where she would not want to be.

so this left him feeling awkward just laying on his back.

aurora woke up a few minutes ago too ashtray fidgeting and tossing about.

ashtray felt a gentle tug on the front of his top. he looked down too see aurora with her eyes closed still but now he's hand was clutched onto his top.

"just hold me, idiot." she sighed as she rolled over and got comfy again.

ashtray was a little confused but very grateful. he was glad that he could finally get some sleep.

he rolled onto his side too face aurora back, he wrapped one arm around her waist and the other rested between her head.

he placed his chin on the crown of her head.

and not even a few minutes later, light snores where heard coming from ashtray.

auroras eyes fluttered open as the morning sun broke through her curtains.

she let out a sigh and tried rolling over, that was until she felt a weight holding her down.

then all of the memories from last night replayed in her head. a small smile appeared on aurora face as she silently squealed from excitement.

a small huff was heard from behind her. she slowly turned around in ashtray arms, causing his too wrap his arms around her tighter.

aurora looked up and admired his peaceful expression. for once, he didn't look tense.

aurora tried to go back to sleep but ended up facing her fate and stayed awake.

she looked over too see her phone on her bedside table faced down. she tried her best at reaching for it, although it was abit hard because of, you know....ashtray.

but after a few attempts she finally reached it.

she realised that she was two hours late to school now so there was no point in going. she also noticed

ashtray felt something poking his chest every few minutes causing him too wake up.

after a few more tries of trying too fall back asleep and failing, he decided to stay awake.

he felt the same poke in his chest as he did earlier. he furrowed his eyes as he looked down under the cover.

"seriously?" he spoke in a deep morning voice.

auroras eyes looked up from her roblox game that she was playing against his chest. she gave him a side eye before speaking "what? you were sleeping."

he rolled his eyes and moved onto his back "so you couldn't just get up?"

aurora dropped her phone and rolled ontop of him so she was led on her back ontop of his front.

she let out a dramatic sigh "i was comfy."

he let out a groan and tried pushing her off "get off me you freak."

aurora gave a lazy smile and shook her head "nah."

ashtray smirked as he used all his strength too push her off of him.

this resulted in aurora rolling off the bed at twenty miles per bloody second.

she landed straight onto her stomach.

ashtray eyes widened as he quickly scurried too the end of the bed "shit, are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

aurora rolled onto her back and gave a tight lipped smile with her eyes still closed "i think my ankles touched my head."

ashtray tried too hide his laugh as he got up and helped her up.

he offered her a hand. too which she accepted, he pulled her up with a little stumble.

ashtray steady her by placing both hands onto her waist. auroras eyes shot up too meet his.

he realised the effect he had on her causing him too grin. "something wrong princess?" he asked while using his thumb too softly caress her side.

aurora knew her face was turning red from the nickname he used. but also because of his touch.

she shook her head "n-no?"

ashtray took a slight step closer, now looking down on her. he removed one of his hands from her waist, to now place it on the side of her neck.

he drew soft circles with his finger. his eyes wondered too her lips before going back too her eyes. but ashtray watches as auroras eyes were practically glued too his lips.

ashtray smirked "you sure?"

he watched as aurora placed a hand on to his arm. trying too keep balance. her eyes never leaving his.

she slowly began too lean in. ashtray realised what she was doing and whipped the smirk off of his face.

she felt the same? he thought too himself.

he slowly began too lean in too.

they were seconds away from their lips touching, until ashtrays phone began to ring.

both of their eyes widened as the moved back a little. ashtray gave aurora apologetic eyes before grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

his hand was still placed on her waist as he drew comforting circles.

"it's fez. i'm sorry ma." he spoke before answering.

aurora gave him a tight lipped smile as she let him take his call.

"yo fez- calm down i was just- no at auroras. okay. sorry bro. okay see you then." he spoke while on the phone.

he ended the call with a sigh and placed it back into his pocket.

"is everything okay?" aurora spoke nervously, feeling like she may have caused something by letting him sleepover.

ashtray noticed her worried look and quickly reassured her "everything's good, nothin' you gotta worry about."

aurora nodded as she now felt abit awkward. she just wanted it too happen. fezco bro,why!

she grabbed her phone "do you want pancakes?" she asked him.

he nodded at her with a grin "yeah for sure."

long ah chapter just for u🤗

also guys idk what the fuck happened but i posted two chapters (18& 19) on the weekend but the next day they got deleted? so i've got too re write them both.😐

YEAH SO THATS SO FUN.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.7K 493 36
Ashtray x Black y/n First story Fuck you lookin at bitch You! Asshole Yea ight...
101K 1.1K 40
just read it fool
137K 2K 21
โ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–*๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. โž ใ€ ๐—”๐˜€๐—ต๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ซ ๐—ข๐—ฐ ใ€‘ หห‹ยฐโ€ข* โ€ โžท ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–...
171K 3.4K 13
seraphina parker has a troubled backstory. from murder to drugs, she seems so broken. but when she befriends a boy she meets at a drug deal, she star...