20.0

AURORA rolled her eyes as she turned her body away from ashtray once again, to try and get him too go away

right now they are trying too make pancakes, which probably wasn't the best idea considering ashtray was no help.

he kept trying to help but it just made it worse and he would get the measurements wrong.

"okay i'll do the milk." he said as he grabbed it from the fridge and walked back too their bowl.

"120ml. just fucking 120." she said sternly.

ashtray rolled his eyes "i think i know how too measure rory."

as soon as he began too pour the milk, it spilt everywhere over the table and absolutely none in the bowl.

aurora shook her head "and this is why i said no!"

she grabbed the milk and placed it back onto the counter.

ashtrays eyes were still widened from shock "how did that even fucking happen." he questioned himself.

"go away." aurora spoke as she grabbed the milk and began to pour it.

"let me just-" ashtray began his begging but aurora quickly shushed him and cut him off "living room now."

ashtray gave her a deep sigh and an harsh glare before walking too the living room.

aurora finished making the pancakes and decided too now go and get ashtray so they could decorate them and create their own.

she walked in to find him sat on the sofa with his arms crossed and faced watching the tv. boomer has also decided to sit next too ashtray.

but once he noticed aurora presence he turned his body away from her. now busying himself with stroking boomer.

aurora frowned "the pancakes are ready." she spoke confused.

but ashtray completely ignored her and kept his back towards her.

aurora rolled her eyes noticing he was still sulking.

she walked around the sofa and stood infront of him "i'll eat them without you." she tried convincing him.

but once she realised he wouldn't budge, she had another idea.

she sat down next to him so their knees were touching. ashtray immediately noticed this.

aurora placed her hand on his knee "stop ignoring me."

ashtray remained still.

she slowly traced her hand up his thigh.

her hand edge closer and closer too the top of his thigh until his head snapped towards her.

he placed his hand gently onto her wrist a pulled it back slightly "the fuck you playing at?"