4.0

AURORA decided too let loose

AURORA decided too let loose. so what did she do? she did in fact get shit faced drunk. aurora barely ever got drunk so this was the first time in a very long time.

the older girls never really liked the fact that she was also getting drunk only being sixteen , because they didn't want to watch it become a habit.

so here they are now, aurora led on maddys bed with the older two stood above her.

"where the fuck is rue?" maddy groaned while checking her phone.

"she said she was on her way. just wait." bb said while crossing her arms across and looking down at the drunk girl.

"you guys are so pretty" aurora slurred and rolled onto her front, propping her face into the palms of her hands.

maddy chuckled and sat down in the bed next too aurora, who placed her head on her lap.

"aj you're mad drunk right now, babe." she said while stoking auroras hair.

"i'm not a bad funk, silly" aurora laughed while booping maddys nose.

suddenly rue barged through the door. a certain blonde following behind her.

"oh you gotta be kidding me." jules said while looking at auroras state.

"fuck." rue huffed out. she hated seeing aurora like this. she didn't want her to follow in her footsteps.

"oh, heyy rueee and- you." aurora looked jules up and down. she noticed the agitated look on rues face, before turning away too maddy.

"shhhh. don't tell rue, but i'm a little drunk right now." aurora whisper-shouted.

"are you fucking kidding me? why did you let her get this drunk." rue spoke while walking over too aurora and grabbing her arm too pull her up.

"woooo." aurora spoke while being pulled up.

"i'm gonna miss you guys so much." she smiled with drunk eyes.

bb stifled a laugh and smiled at her "see you aj."

"text me when you're home please." maddy spoke before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"yes mum." aurora joked before getting pulled away by rue, with an whining jules following.

as they got out of maddys house, aurora looked around for a car. too which she noticed, there was no fucking car.

"uhm, i think someone has stolen your car" she laughed too herself before seeing the unpleasant look on jules face.

she looked over at rue, only to see her staring back at jules before looking at aurora and then back at jules. rue suddenly looked defeated and let out a big sigh.

"hello i-" aurora suddenly got cut off.

" aj i can't take you home." rue spoke while stuffing her hands into her pockets and looking down at her.