7.0

AURORA was once again being dragged out of the house

AURORA was once again being dragged out of the house. but now, by lexi.

all aurora wanted to do was binge watch modern family and eat mcdonald's. but her plans were crushed when an desperate and angry lexi showed up at her door ranting about her annoying sister. so now here they are walking too maddys house.

"i mean who does she think she is? i try and be there for her and she just shoves it in my fucking face!" lexi shouts while throwing hand gestures all around.

when lexi is like this aurora just find it best too just nod, while lexi just kind of yells at herself and doesn't acknowledge anything else.

"what a bitch!" she yelled again, now throwing her arms about. auroras eyes quickly widened as she dodged lexis arm nearly hitting her in the face.

she grabbed lexis arm and slowly lowered it down "jesus" she huffed while looking at lexi in shock.

lexi looked at her with a strange look before approaching maddys porch.

she knocked on the door rice before standing back with her arms crossed waiting.

after a few seconds maddy appeared at the door with a confused smile on her face.

"hey guys." she smiled at each of the girls.

aj gave a tight lipped smile back whilst lexi asked "is cassie here?"

maddy have a puzzled expression "um no...why?"

"she has just been such a bitch lately so i'm tryna find her and sort this out." lexi explained while huffing and bringing a hand too run through her head.

maddy shook her head with a shrug "i'm sorry babe i have no clue."

maddy turned too aurora with a small grin "aj, troy wanted me too give you this." she passed aurora a small note with a number on and and a small winky face.

aurora gave a disgusted look before it screwing up and putting it in her pocket "thanks."

lexi nodded "okay i'll see you tomorrow."

maddy gave last smiles before the two girls trailed off down the porch.

aurora was happy that she could finally go home and watch modern family. or maybe spider-man no way home!

but then she watched lexi take a right turn, the opposite way too auroras house.

aurora furrowed her eyes "nah, lex where are we going now?"

"i want a drink." she said with a sigh.

aurora groaned and threw her head back. great.