16.0

AURORA woke up too the ringing sound of her alarm

AURORA woke up too the ringing sound of her alarm. she groaned as she burried her face into the crook of ashtray neck. ashtray pushed the girl who was in his arms "stop the alarm." he mumbled into her hair.

aurora shook her head.

ashtray sat up with his eyes still closed.

"aj where the fuck did you put your phone?" he asked while looking around the bed.

"obviously somewhere in the bed, the fucking blankets are vibrating." she mumbled.

he found it and switched it off "why have you got an alarm set for 7am."

she rolled onto her stomach "i like too take my time getting ready."

he shook his head and led back down on his bed.

he looked over too see her falling back to sleep, so he reached out and pushed her arm.

"get up." he spoke.

aurora sighed and sat up.

"i haven't got anything too wear." she realised, her eyes widening slightly.

"just wear whatchu got on?" he shrugged while looking at his clothes on her.

she rolled out of bed and stood in-front of ashtrays full body mirror.

she rolled the joggers once by the waist band, showing her bellybutton piercing. and tucked the baggy tee into her bra.

she turned too face him "does this look alright?"

he nodded "shawty, you always look good."

aurora turned away hiding the goofy grin on her face.

she threw her hair into a more neater bun, before noticing a brush on ashtray side.

she furrowed her eyes "why have you got a brush? your practically bald."

he rolled his eyes "i ent bald. my hairs outgrow now, i needa buzz it soon." he spoke while running his hands over his longer hair.

aurora shrugged and grabbed the brush "i like your hair like this."

ashtray smirked "i guess i'll leave it then."

aurora shook her head with a small smile.

she grabbed her phone too check the time, it read 7:15.

"sorry i've gotta go." she spoke with a sigh.

if she didn't leave now, she wouldn't have enough time too get home and get changed for school.

ashtray stood up "i'll give you a ride."

she nodded and waited as he threw on a black jumper and his socks and shoes.

he opened the door and made his way outside.