21.0

AURORA  made her way too maddys car that was parked outside her house

once she made it too the car all of the girls greated her.

"hey baby!" maddy cheered. aurora gave her a tight lipped smile as she slid into the back seat with kat.

"oh my god aj, i feel like i haven't seen you in ages!" kat spoke while giving aurora a side hug.

aurora grimaced as she slightly shrugged her off.

kat quickly understood "sorry, i forgot you're not a hugger." she laughed.

aurora smiled "it's fine don't worry."

"are you seeing face tats tonight?" maddy asked the younger girl while focusing on the road.

she nodded "yeah i'm meeting him there."

kat cheesed "aww you guys are so cute!"

bb turned around from the front seat "what about troy and roy?"

aurora groaned "like i said before, no fucking way."

maddy groaned "nate is having such a tit."

"why is he always in a mood?" bb sighed, getting fed up of hearing about nate being annoyed.

"i don't even fucking know!"

aurora was sat in the living room of the party, with her girlfriends.

maddy was sat next to her complaining about nate. while bb and kat sat infront of her passing a joint back and fourth.

the only thing that was keeping her entertained was people watching.

she was guessing ashtray had still not arrived, due too not being able to spot him anywhere.

right now she was completely zoned out of the girls conversations next too her and instead watching a heated argument with a couple.

she started smirking once the girl started pushing the boy and he looked scared.

once they were out of view aurora looked around and suddenly was  met with a familiar pair of brown eyes.

ashtray was stood leant against the wall with his arms crossed, his eyes were staring intensely into hers.

it looked like he had been standing there for a while.