Confused In Love ( Chanbaek/S...

By Moniloveland22

A confusion about who to love. Sweet and flirty or cold and rude? They are twin brothers but completely oppos... More

Chapter:1(First meeting)
Chapter:2 (New school)
Chapter : 3(Angry bird)
Chapter: 4(Twins!)
Chapter:5(April fool)
Chapter: 6(Need help)
Chapter:7(Music room)
Chapter :8(Different)
Chapter:9 (Going out)
Chapter:10 (Busted)
Chapter:11(New student)
Chapter:12(Help)
Chapter: 13(Pair up)
Chapter:14(A new feeling)
Chapter:15(Sit with me)
Chapter:16(Nightmare)
Chapter:17(Can't you smile?)
Chapter:18(Invitation)
Chapter:19(Party)
Chaper:20 (Ignore him)
Chapter:Missing him
Chapter:22(Ignoring you)
Chapter:23(Smile)
Chapter: 24(Persistent)
Chapter:26(Ignore)
Chapter:27(Falling)
Chapter:28(Jealousy)
Chapter:29(Jealousy 2.0)
Chapter:30(Birthdays)
Chapter:31(Is he mine?)
Chapter:32(Realized)
Chapter:33(Tour)
Chapter:34(Forest)
Chapter:35(Heartbroken)
Chapter:36 (Distance)
Chapter:37(Brothers)
Chapter:38(Confusion)
Chapter:39(Love me or leave me)
Chapter:40(Proposes)
Chapter:41(First kiss)
Chapter:42(Mess)
Chapter:43(First date)
Chapter:44(Love Guru)
Chapter:45(Date 2.0)
Chapter:46(A hot day)

Chapter:25(Library)

42 4 7
By Moniloveland22

In the story:

Sehun: Because I like you....

Baekhyun: What?! You like me?!

Sehun: Mmm yeah I like you, I like you as my study partner.

Baekhyun: Oh! As a study partner?

Sehun: Yeah

Baekhyun : But didn't you say that I always disturbed you with your studies? Why are you so hypocritical? Now you suddenly like me as a study partner?

Sehun: I think I got used to studying with you so it feels boring now. And if I help you, it will benefit both of us. A win-win situation.

Baekhyun: How will it benefit you? Are you going to be a teacher in future?

Sehun: You don't need to know that. Now just agree.

Baekhyun: I'll think about it and tell you on Monda-

Sehun: Not Monday, tomorrow. You've already wasted a lot of time.

Baekhyun: But school is closed tomorrow.

Sehun: We don't have to study at school. We can study somewhere else.

Baekhyun with a worried look: Don't tell me you want to come to my house.

Sehun: No no, there is a big library in XXX place that is open during the weekends. We can study there. So what do you say? Do you accept?

Baekhyun: Ok let me think. Now let's go, we have to get the bus quickly.

Baekhyun in mind : Why is he so excited to teach me?! That's really strange.

They both waited at the bus stop and when the bus came, they both got on.

Sehun told Baekhyun to sit next to him but he sat in the seat in front of him.

Sehun noticed Baekhyun was on his phone chatting.

Sehun took something out of his pocket and tried to put it in Baekhyun's bag while Baekhyun wasn't looking but Sehun couldn't reach it.

He noticed others giving him a weird glare as if he was a thief so he put the thing away.

When Baekhyun got off the bus, Sehun threw a paper airplane at him.

Sehun loudly: Hey silly boy take that paper and read it!

Baekhyun took the paper and opened it.

The letter: I'll wait at the xx library at 11:00 am for you. Come to study Please...

Baekhyun was surprised: He is crazy, when did he even write this?

Sehun: Oh he opened it!

Baekhyun looked back at the bus and saw Sehun waving bye at him while it was leaving.

Sehun in mind: So he read? I hope this works.

Next day Sehun woke up early and freshened up. While choosing clothes he took a really long time.

Dongwook: He's surprisingly late. I should check.

Dongwook went to Sehun's room.

Dongwook: What are you doing? Are you going somewhere?

Sehun: Yeah.Dad which one looks better?

Dongwook: Both look good but where are you going so early in the morning?

Sehun: To study in a library.

Dongwook: But you can just study at home. And why are you so dolled up to go to study?

Sehun: Uh... it's been a while so yeah..

Dongwook: Yeah but are going to study with someone else?

Sehun: Yeah

Dongwook: Well but who are you studying with?

Sehun while looking at the clothes unknowingly: It's someone you know from our school.

Dongwook: From your school.. I only know Chanyeol and the boy named Baekhyun. No way you're going to study with Chanyeol so.. that means.. you're going with Baekhyun? That makes sense with your dress up since you're going with a beautiful guy. But what's going on?

Sehun while panicking : No no not him. It's..uh...Woozi. Yeah it's Woozi.You know him right?

Dongwook: Woozi? That name rings a bell. Wasn't he your enemy and Chanyeol's best friend during elementary school? You two even fought. One day you even punched him so hard that he bled. And I got call from your school. And when I reached your school I saw he was cryi-

Sehun in mind: Why does dad need to remember everything?!

Sehun: Ahh Dad stop stop! You don't have to remember those past incidents. He is my friend now. He needs a bit of help so I'm going to help him.

Dongwook: Ok fine. Have breakfast and go.

Sehun in mind: Why am I so bad at lying? I wish I could lie like Chanyeol. He's an expert.

Dongwook while going downstairs: Sehun is suddenly acting suspicious. Well if he is really Woozi's friend then that's good that Sehun is making friends.

When Sehun was leaving
the house..

Nanny: Sehun are you not going to have breakfast?

Sehun: No I'm in a hurry. I'll eat something from outside.

Dongwook and Nanny: Wow you look great Sehun.

Sehun: Thanks. I'll come a bit late today.

Without giving them any time to say anything else, Sehun left from there.

Nanny: Mr Lee, don't you think Sehun is glowing today, more than in general? I think he should date someone.

Dongwook: I don't think he'll get along with anyone so quickly.

On the other hand:

Baekhyun woke up and freshened up. While eating breakfast he noticed the paper that Sehun threw at him.

Baekhyun: He's unbelievable. How did he change so suddenly? Before whenever I used even touch his hand, he used to yank my hand off and get angry at me and now he's touching me,well but I don't feel uncomfortable around him. He said 'please' for the first time to me, should I go?

Sehun was checking the time while sitting in the library, eagerly waiting for Baekhyun.

Sehun mumbled: When is he coming? Is he really not coming? This is too harsh. I did so much for him.

Some more time passed.

Sehun with a gloomy face: He really isn't coming. I guess I should go home.

Sehun was about to get up when he heard footsteps of someone running towards him.

Baekhyun: I'm so sorry that I'm late. I was looking for you.

Sehun gave a light smile.

Sehun: You're finally here. Come.

Baekhyun: Oh! You smiled. Even if it wasn't a bright smile it still counts. You do look good when you smile.

Sehun: Smile? No I didn't smile. Let's start shall we?

Baekhyun: Sure. By the way you are looking great.

Sehun with a light smile: Really? Thanks

Baekhyun: Wow I am really surprised today. You even said 'thanks' to me .

Sehun: Mmm.. I wanted to say that I am glad that you finally accepted my request.

Baekhyun: I didn't have any other options. My brain was telling me that from all my kdrama knowledge, if I hadn't had accepted you, you might have turned into a psychopath.

Sehun: What?!

Baekhyun: You don't know? These things happen in kdramas! A guy approaches someone beautiful for reasons and when the beautiful person rejects, the other guy turns into a psychopath and harms that beautiful person or kills!

Sehun: What?! Do I like a psychopath to you?

Baekhyun : I guess you have never seen kdramas. You know most psychopaths are good looking in dramas. You can't tell they are psychopaths by their looks. They look normal like us. So-

Sehun with a deep sigh: You have 5 sec. If you don't shut up I will seriously turn into a psychopath. I really needed to bring tape to shut your mouth.

Baekhyun with a smile : I was just joking. Let's start.

After studying:

Baekhyun was about to leave when Sehun called him.

Sehun: Since I helped you, you should give me something in return. Let's go for lunch.

Baekhyun: Lunch in return for help? So you need money for lunch? Mmhh..ok. Don't buy something too expensive, I didn't bring much money.

Sehun shook his head in disbelief: Why do you overthink everything? I meant you have to have lunch with me. I'll pay. Let's go.

Baekhyun: As far as I know, you don't like eating with anyone so why me?

Sehun: As I have already said, I like you as my study partner so I guess you wouldn't be a bad lunch partner either.

Baekhyun with a smile: I guess I've become a habit for you.

Sehun: You talk too much!

He dragged Baekhyun to a small restaurant.

During lunch:

Baekhyun: Do you like it?

Sehun: Hmm.

Baekhyun: I thought you never eat food from outside because you always have packed food during school.

Sehun: Yeah I do prefer food at home but this isn't too bad.

Baekhyun: What's your favorite food?

Sehun: Anything.

Baekhyun: That's not possible. There must be a food that's special to you.

Sehun: It doesn't matter. We're done eating so let's go.

Baekhyun in mind: What's the problem in telling what your favourite food is?

They went to the bus stop and got on their bus.

Sehun: By the way can I have your phone number?

Baekhyun: What will you do with my phone number?

Sehun: To call you of couse! It's for emergency. Now can have it?

Baekhyun: Sure.

Baekhyun gave him,his phone number.

Baekhyun: Oh my bus stop is here. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Baekhyun got off the bus. Sehun smiled while looking at Baekhyun's phone number.

Sehun in mind: I finally got your phone number so at least I can talk to you sometimes.

At night:

Sehun was sitting on his bed, thinking about whether he should call Baekhyun.

He took his phone .He never called anyone else aside from his dad and Nanny so he was nervous. After giving it a lot of thought, he decided to call Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got a call from an unknown number.

Sehun was clearing his voice.

Baekhyun: Are you ok? Who are you? It sounds like there is a frog stuck in your throat.

Sehun: What did you say silly boy?! My voice sounds like a frog?

Baekhyun: Oh it's you Sehun. I can finally recognize your voice, I thought I was talking to a frog.

Sehun: Yah are you calling me a frog?!

Baekhyun: I thought that after hearing you. Anyways why did you call me?

Sehun: We have to go to the library at the same time tomorrow.

Baekhyun: You called me to say that? I knew already. Well see you tomorrow.

Baekhyun cut the call.

Sehun: Hello? Oh he cut the call! Why is he behaving like that with me? Isn't he behaving like a mannerless now?

On the other side:

Baekhyun was drawing a picture.

After the picture was complete, Baekhyun looked at it sadly.

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh

Baekhyun: I miss you Chanyeol...

After the picture was complete, Bae looked at it sadly.

Baekhyun: Why did Chanyeol not come in Friday? Is he really sick? Should I give him a call? But I said I want to avoid him so I shouldn't care about this.

Next day:

Sehun woke up, freshened up and dressed really well since it was the day to teach Baekhyun again.

Dongwook: Are you going outside today too? You look great with the ornaments.

Sehun: Yeah. Just wanted to be more fashionable.

Dongwook: Is it with Woozi again?

Sehun: Yeah.

Nanny: You look like you're going on a date with Woozi! Wait..Are you?

Sehun: No!!! Woozi is just my friend. I have to go now. Bye.

Baekhyun went to the library to study with Sehun.

Baekhyun: Oh wow you dressed up really well today. Are you really here to teach me?

Sehun: You just see me in my school uniform so you have that image of me. I'm actually quite fashionable.

Baekhyun: Yeah I can see that.

Sehun: Ok so let's start.

Sehun gave him some questions and Baekhyun was writing the answers for them. Sehun peeked at him answers from time to time.

Sehun: What the hell are you writing? Why can't you answer such an easy question?! I have never seen a stupid like you.

Baekhyun: Just because you are teaching me doesn't mean you can call me stupid!!! I am not that bad. If you don't believe you can ask me any questions.

Sehun: Oh yeah? Then tell me... who is the president of Kazakhstan?

Baekhyun: Who? I don't know. Isn't it too hard of a question?

Sehun: Ok fine. What about Uzbekistan?

Baekhyun: This is too hard as well.

Sehun: France? Argentina? Brazil?

Baekhyun while scratching his head: Uh..I don't know.

Sehun frustratedly: What about USA?

Baekhyun with a smile: I know the answer to this. It's Obama.

Sehun: Are you even real? Obama was the president years ago.

Baekhyun: Ahh I remember now. It's Donald Trump.

Sehun: You don't have any idea about world current affairs do you?

Baekhyun: Not really. But I have a lot of idea about celebrity affairs.

Sehun: What?!

Baekhyun: I know a lot about kdramas and kpop.

Baekhyun: Have you seen Vincenzo?

Sehun: Who is Vincenzo?

Baekhyun gasped: You haven't seen Vincenzo?! How are you even real?! Song joong ki played the role of Vincenzo and he looked so handsome. He's my crush.

Sehun: 'Song joong-ki'?! Who is he and 'Your crush?!

Baekhyun : OMG you don't even know him?! He's a famous kdrama actor. Let me show you his pic. I like him sooooo much.

Baekhyun showed him a picture of song joong ki.

☆Song Joong Ki ☆

Sehun with jealousy : He's not that good looking

Baekhyun: How dare you say that about my crush?! You should go to the eye specialist.

Sehun: I'm just saying the truth.

Baekhyun: Ok. What about CLOY? Have you watched it?

Sehun: CLOY?!

Baekhyun: Crash landing on you? Descendants of the sun, Mr. Queen or Flower of Evil?

Sehun: No

Baekhyun: I can't believe you don't know anything about these. Your life is really incomplete because you have not watched these. You really are stupid.

Sehun: How dare you call me stupid?! And how will this help you?!

Baekhyun:This helps you a lot. Especially with romance, I know you're anti romantic. You think you are so smart,so can you say 'I love you' in 10 languages?

Sehun: What?!

Baekhyun: You don't know right? I don't know either! So you're not that much of a smarty pants. And I-

Sehun blocked his ears with his fingers.

Sehun: I can't take this anymore! My brain is about to explode. Just shut up! I seriously brought tape today, if you don't shut up, I'll seal your mouth with this.

Baekhyun: I'm feeling thirsty after all this talking. I'm going to buy some juice.

Baekhyun left from there to buy juice.

Sehun: Oh God who have I gotten stuck with? This silly and talkative guy! I've never seen someone as talkative as him. And all of it is just nonsense. He's the total opposite of me but I still like his stupidity. Am I really anti romantic?

Baekhyun bought a strawberry for him and an orange juice for Sehun.

Baekhyun: Hey teacher have this.

Sehun: Teacher?

Baekhyun: Yes. I must say you are the best teacher ever.

Sehun: Really? You think so?

Baekhyun: Yeah I really like you as my teacher.

Sehun smiled a bit.

Sehun: You've said enough nonsense already so start reading this.

After some time they finished studying and Sehun offered lunch again.

Baekhyun: I have to go home quickly today so let's go that shop nearby. I will pay today.

They saw that there were Japanese food only.

They both had some sushi.

Baekhyun: You don't like sushi do you?

Sehun: I like everything.

Baekhyun: Same thing again. What's the problem in saying what you want to eat?

Sehun: Eat quickly. Don't you have to go home earlier?

Baekhyun: Sure

At night:

Baekhyun was reading a book when he got a call from his mom.

Mom: Baekhyun how are you?

Baekhyun: I'm good. What about you and Dad?

Baekhyun: We are both very well. What are you doing? Not drawing right?

Baekhyun: No I was read-

Mom: Did you know the girl that lives next to us became a dentist?

Baekhyun became sad. He knows very well what is coming next....

Baekhyun with a sad face: Did you call me for this?

Mom: No but what are you going to do in the future studying like this? And your drawing will give you nothing. Look at how most of our relatives have such great careers. Some are doctors, lawyers, engineers, CAs. What are you going to do?

Baekhyun: I don't want to talk about this. My head hurts. Bye.

Mom: Wait! Hey! ( Baekhyun cut the call) My stupid Son.

Baekhyun while lying on his bed, he remembered how he was interested in so many things as a kid, but because of how his parents are so forceful for him to study, he had to leave all those passions but art was the only thing left with him. But his parents don't even want him to continue this.

He suddenly thought of what Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol in the music room: It's not like everyone has to be good at everything.

Thinking of these made Baekhyun teary eyed, when he got a call.

Baekhyun: Oh hey Sehun.

Sehun: Hey Baekhyun. Why do you sound sad?

Baekhyun: It's nothing like that. Do you need something.?

Sehun: No I just wanted to tal-

Baekhyun: If you don't mind we'll talk some other time.

He cut the call.

Sehun: What happened to him? He sounded really sad. Was he crying?

Sehun was feeling really bad for him.

Baekhyun was very confused about everything that happened. One thing he could understand was that he missed Chanyeol. He made many friends here but the problem was that they weren't Chanyeol. He was feeling guilty for pushing him away without him even knowing what happened.

Baekhyun: How I ignored Sehun made sense because he treated me badly but what did Chanyeol do? Is it because he has given Kyungsoo my place. But it is completely up to him who he treasures more. I missed our friendship.

Baekhyun was about to call Chanyeol but he stopped.

Baekhyun: I should not bother him....

At Chanyeol's house:

Chanyeol was talking with Kyungsoo on the phone.

Kyungsoo: Chanyeol how is your leg now?

Chanyeol: It's better now.

Kyungsoo: I missed you on Friday. Are you coming on Monday?

Chanyeol: Yeah. I guess so. What were you doing?

Kyungsoo: Nothing just practicing a song.

Chanyeol: I want to listen.

Kyungsoo: Well...Chanyeol I wanted to ask you...I joined in a Music class. Your voice is so deep and amazing. Do you wanna join with me?

Chanyeol: I will ask my mom then let you know.

Kyungsoo: Ok then. Take care bye.

In na : Hey Chanyeol!

Chanyeol : Oh mom did you come back from your work? Come in

In na: Chanyeol did you have dinner.

Chanyeol: Yes.

In na: What about your medicine?

Chanyeol: Yeah I already took them.

In na: How does your pain feel now?

Chanyeol: Not as much.

In na: Why are you looking so sad? Are you sad perhaps?

Chanyeol:I am ok. You should eat dinner. I'll go to sleep.

In na: Ok , good night.

After his mom left, Chanyeol was thinking of Baekhyun.

He knew he Kyungsoo's accompany but deep down he was missing Baekhyun. He is still confused what feeling he has for Baekhyun but he was missing their cute times.

He was about to call Baekhyun but he stopped. He didn't want to disturb him

He was looking at his  Instagram posts.

Chanyeol: How did you change so quickly? What did I do that you're behaving like this with me? You can't even imagine how hurt I am. I didn't come on Friday but you didn't even ask me why. I guess you don't care about me. Do you even think of me as your friend now?

Flashback:

After Baekhyun came from Daegu, he didn't talk to him properly the first day and didn't go anywhere with him but the next day Chanyeol went with a lot of hope that he'll talk to him.

He saw Baekhyun standing from far so he was smiling and went going towards him.

Chanyeol: Hey Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: Hi.

Chanyeol: I was thinking to sit-

Baekhyun: Chanyeol I'm busy. I'll talk to you some other time.

Baekhyun left from there while looking at his phone.

Chanyeol's smile dropped.

Another day:

Baekhyun was about to leave school to go home when Chanyeol called him.

Chanyeol: Hey Baekhyun. Let's go tog-

Baekhyun: Sorry I'm in a hurry. Bye.

Baekhyun ran from there.

One day:

Sehun and Baekhyun were doing their homeworks when Baekhyun shouted out of the blue.

Baekhyun: Why does he need to so good looking?! This is not fair!

Chanyeol got scared because he thought something might have happened to Baekhyun. He entered the room and asked Baekhyun, Baekhyun said that he was feeling very hot and wanted some fresh air.

Chanyeol went after Baekhyun and saw him talking to Taeyong. After Taeyong left, Chanyeol went to Baekhyun .

Chanyeol: Hey are you alright?

Baekhyun: Yeah.

Chanyeol: Have this.

Chanyeol wanted to give him a drink.

Baekhyun: Why are you giving it?

Chanyeol: You said you were feeling hot, this will help you.

That moment Kyungsoo came to them.

Baekhyun: Thank you but I don't need this.

Baekhyun left from there.

Kyungsoo: What happened Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: Nothing. You want to have this juice ?

Kyungsoo with a smile: Sure.

Kyungsoo took the juice: Let's have them together.

Kyungsoo: Thanks for the juice. It's really refreshing! I couldn't eat lunch properly today. Now I am feeling better.

Chanyeol: What happened?

Kyungsoo: Today's canteen food was awful. I didn't like them at all.

Chanyeol: True.

At Chanyeol's house:

Eunwoo: Mom can you give kimchi fried rice and tteok-bokki tomorrow.

In na with a teasing tone: For your Kai, I mean Baekhyun?

Chanyeol with a smile: Yeah I haven't given him food in a while. Can you give a little bit more than last time?

In na: Sure.

Next day Chanyeol took the food happily for Baekhyun.....

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

Love you all ❤❤❤

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4K 59 5
A love story between the Zb1 members Matthew and hanbin. connected to their real life. (There will be other ships but will be a big traingle love or...
387K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...