𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝟐

By 38baebyy

I guess I am a traitor. More

x
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
new stories

17

856 18 9
By 38baebyy

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Boy stopp." Lila dragged.

"Why. I don't want chu going to work today. Just call off." He said with his hands around her waist.

"But I have to go to work Kas."

"Nah, you not goin today. Call off." He picked her up placing Lila on the counter as they started to kiss each other.

He used his hand to choke her and one to play with her breast.

"Mmm. Kas. I need to go." Lila said pulling away from the kiss.

"You fr right now? Tell em you gon be late ma."

"I'll just call off. For you though." She kissed him on the cheek and grabbed her phone off the counter.

"Mmm."

After getting off the phone, Lila made breakfast for her and Kas. Who was actually Kj. But she didn't have any idea.

"How was work yesterday though?" He asked fucking up his food.

"It was good. There's just been a lot of murders going on. Especially the Bianca one."

"Oh fr..? What happened to ha?"

"her hand was cut off. I don't even wanna go in detail."

"Whatdafuck?"

"Right. It was disgusting. But I couldn't find anything but a broken piece of glass on the floor."

"That's it?"

"Mhm. But do you know a Bianca? She worked at that strip club. She was beefing with a girl named Janecka."

"Ohh you talking about Bianca, bianca. Ye I know ha. Damn I ain't know she was killed."

"Mhm, we contacted her family and everything."

"What about ha nigga?"

"She has a boyfriend...?"

"Ye, you ain't know that?"

"No, I didn't. What's his name?"

"He used to go to schoo with us, he was friends with Jayden. His name Zay."

"Ohhh Zay. He was mad popular back then."

"He still is."

"Oh really? I forgot about him though. He used to piss me off and think it's funny."

"I ain't never like him to be real witchu."

"Why's that."

"Tried to jump my ass multiple times."

"He weird fa that. Fight yo own battles."

"Shi, that's what I'm sayin."

"But thank you for tellin me. I might get them to investigate his ass."

"You know I gotchu ma. You wanna go out later today? Lemme take you shoppin."

"Of course. I'd love that."

She pulled his face to hers. Licking and sucking his lips.

"Cmon then." He said.

Kj picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the room. He plopped her down on the bed and she instantly took her shirt off.

He grabbed a condom from her drawer since they had been fucking these past few weeks without letting anyone know.

"Take these off." He tugged down my shorts before taking off his shirt and I did what he said.

Kj leaned back down kissing me which turned into him trailing kisses all over my body. He moved my panties to the side before lifting up my legs on his shoulders and started sucking on my clit before moving his tongue in an up and down motion.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and at the moment, I slipped out a moan. It just felt too good. I felt him stick two of his fingers in fingering me and rubbing my pussy as he continued eating me out.

"Fuckkk, Kas." I said grabbing his hair and rotating my body.

After I came he wasted no time pulling me down a little more. By admiring how wet I was.

"You so wet mama."

Before I could even prepare myself to say another word it felt like he had just thrown hisself into me.

"Oh my — fuckk." I moaned loudly, arching my back off the bed and he smirked before chuckling and paused as he rubbed my clit again. He then started going slowly at a consistent pace while in missionary.

"Mmmm. I moaned." You could hear how wet I was just by him going in and out of me. He laid one hand on my titties, and played with it. Kj went down kissing me, and pecked my lips.

"Fuck." He groaned as he spedup. It felt so good that I was moaning with every thrust until we came.

After we had finished having sex we hopped inside the shower together.

We kissed each other as he grabbed my butt and slapped it. I played with his dick for a little stroking it.

I went down on my knees, putting his long thick dick in my mouth and continued sucking on it. I spat on it and used both of my hands on it.

"Fuck, Lila." He said moaning. Which made me want to go in further. He grabbed my hair and face fucked me.

A few minutes had gone by and the white substance went down my throat. I pulled it out my mouth and tapped it on my tongue and face.

"Shit."

I got up and kissed him as we tongued each other down.  I could see his legs shaking a little bit. Mine were still uncontrollably shaking as well.

We got out the shower and dried ourself. Moisturizing ourselves with the lotion, and putting our clothes on. I wore a plaid pattern jacket, a grey short set, and my converse.

I went back into the bathroom fixing my hair, just when Kas came up to me.

"Fine ass." He said coming up behind me and putting his hand into my shirt, caressing my breast.

"Aww, thank you. I know I'm fine." I chuckled placing the curler down, and unplugging it.

I turned around and kissed him. This is what I have wanted for a really long time.

I pecked his lips and grabbed his arm pulling him out the bathroom. I let go and grabbed my bag with me.

"You ready to go now?" I asked.

"Mmm, I am. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10K 34
"I love you more than anything." Mad at you; book 2.
113K 2.6K 29
" oh Naomi girl i need your love " - youngboy " well .. Everyone else calls you k3" Naomi said while looking looking at him " you ain everyone else...
213K 5.1K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...