Her Replaced Groom

By purple_uphoria

I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror all ready to be married. That was not the only thing I was... More

Introduction + Character Aesthetics 💫
Chapter 1 ~ Aadya Chauhan
Chapter 2 ~ Arjun Rajvansh
Chapter 3 ~ The Car Ride
Chapter 4 ~ Good Morning
Chapter 5 ~ He Is What...?
Chapter 6 ~ Proposal- A Deal
Chapter 7 ~ Caught you
Chapter 8 ~ Fault in Horoscope
Chapter 9 ~ The Unexpected Change
Chapter 10 ~ The Wedding
Chapter 11~ Accepted
Chapter 12 ~ First Night
Chapter 13 ~ In The Gym
Chapter 14 ~ The Reception
Chapter 15 ~ Apology
Chapter 16 ~ Confrontation
Chapter 17 ~ Love Her
Chapter 18 ~ Sprained Ankle
Chapter 19 ~ Love Of A Father
Chpater 20 ~The Accident
Chapter 21 ~ The Masterplan
Chapter 22 ~ First Kiss
Chapter 23~ Reward
Chapter 24 ~ Some Revelations
Chapter 25 ~ Desire
Chapter 26 ~ The Mosquito's Bite
Chapter 27 ~ The Playful Moment
Chapter 28 ~ Lucky to have Him
Chapter 29 ~ First time
Chapter 30 ~ Drunk
Chapter 31 ~ Confessions
Chapter 32 ~ Messenger
Chapter 33 ~ The Business Party
Chapter 34 ~ Fate's Cruel Game
Chapter 35 ~ Worried For Her
Chapter 36 ~ Questions And Answers
Chapter 37 ~ Past
Chapter 38 ~ Ignorance
Chapter 39 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 40 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 42 ~ Tease
Chapter 43 ~ Intense Moment🌡
Chapter 44 ~ In The Backseat🌡
Chapter 45 ~ Pleasing him 🌡
Chapter 46 ~ Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 47 ~ Seducing
Chapter 48 ~ Blissful Surrender 🌡
Chapter 49 ~ He Is Back

Chapter 41 ~ Past pt.2

799 53 6
By purple_uphoria

Author's POV

-1 year ago-

It was Sunday and as usual Aadya had important plans- sleeping and chilling. She was on a date with her bed the whole day. She was having chips while watching Television when the phone rang.

She picked it up quickly seeing the name of the person flashing on the screen-Anjali di

"Hello di. What's up?" Aadya asked.

"Hi and the sky is up." She replied making her roll her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. Are you free this afternoon. Obviously you are. Like your lazy ass will have plans for today. Be ready by 4PM I will come. Also we will use your car as mine has broken down."  She ordered.

"Okay captain. Now let me eat my chips in peace." Aadya said

She gasped "haww! Instead of having breakfast you are eating that piece of fried potato. Keep that aside and eat some FOOD. Now! " she yelled that Aadya had to take the phone away from her ears.

"Okay okay now stop abusing my ears. I will have FOOD now bye!!" She said and hung up and smiled thinking about her.

Finally they were sitting in the car as Anjali  insisted on driving and Aadya agreed happily.

"So what are your plans that you made me ditch my date with my bed?" Aadya asked.

"We will first go shopping as I am running out of dresses and then we will stop by a cute restaurant to have loads of food and then ice cream and... yeah that's it. If some new idea pops in my mind then we will execute that also" The elder girl replied.

"Good."

Aadya put the radio and started singing along with the songs as Anjali also joined.
Anjali applied brakes but the car did not stop as a result they went ahead of the mall. She was confused.

"Why didn't you stop by the mall?" Aadya asked.

"O-oh I think we should stop by another mall." She replied not wanting to bother her.

Anjali again tried to apply brakes but the car did not stop. It didn't take her any more seconds to realise that the brakes had failed. Horror crept in her veins as she contemplated about what to do next.

She kept taking turns driving wherever her instinct told her while Aadya was confused as heck but she trusted her. Aadya noticed beads of sweat on Anjali's forehead. The more car drove, the more isolated it was becoming.

"Di what's happening? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes yes I am fine." Anjali answered.

"You have been driving since past 15 mins taking turns. What's happening?" Aadya asked again being suspicious.

"It's nothing. I am just trying to find a good restaurant." She spoke wiping her forehead.

"In a deserted place. I cannot see even a bird flying here and you are trying to find restaurant!?" Aadya spoke in disbelief.

Aadya was turning irritated now. She was not able to decipher her actions. It was not like she did not trust her but she felt something was wrong.

"Stop the car di!" She said but the car did not stop.

"I said stop the car why aren't you stopping!?" She raised her voice a little.

"Listen carefully. I have unlocked the doors. Open the door and on the count of 3 jump outside." She said in a panicked voice.

"WHAT!"

"Yes the brakes have failed, so do as I say!" Anjali shouted.

Aadya's face showed horror as she immersed the new and dangerous information.

"O-Okay but-but what about you di? I can not leave you alone-"

"STOP THINKING ABOUT ME AND OPEN THE  FUCKING DOOR NOW AADYA." Anjali yelled.

"NO NO I CAN'T WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" Aadya yelled back.

Anjali groaned as she herself pushed the door open while trying to balance the steering wheel.

"NO I AM NOT LEAVING YOU DON'T DO THIS" Aadya screamed in horror.

"3...2...1"

Anjali pushed Aadya out of the car not caring about the steering wheel as she knew only one could be saved. She mumbled a sorry and turned ahead as the car crashed against a tree with a loud thud.

Aadya who was now on the ground grunting in pain widened her eyes as she witnessed the unfortunate scene. Her breath stopped she forgot about her pain seeing her best friend sacrificing herself.

A few people gathered around hearing the loud sound. Four panicked men approached Aadya asking her how she was.

"My friend in the car" she managed to mumble as two of them ran towards the car and pulled out Anjali's body.

Aadya's eyes moistened with tears as she saw her body bathed in blood, her eyes still open. Anjali looked at her and mouthed 'take care' before closing her eyes.... permanently.

The panicked voices of the men in the background faded as Aadya lost consciousness.

Aadya's POV

A tear escaped my eye as I narrated the tragic accident to Arjun. He too was in tears.

"That is why I have been distancing myself form you Arjun. I know you will hate me after this." I spoke but he suddenly engulfed me in his arms catching me off guard.

"Nothing.is.your.fault." he stressed on every word.

"It was all destiny's game. Anjali saved you so that you can live and I am sure she wants you to live happily. Not cursing and blaming yourself for her death that is why she mouthed 'take care'. It was her decision to save you. Stop blaming yourself and live your life happily. If not for yourself then for Anjali. Don't let her sacrifice go waste Aadya." He explained.

And I realised how true his words were. All this while I had not only been hurting myself but him also and her also.

Arjun was so selfless and patient with me even when I was behaving like a brat. Even when I did not speak with him, he kept trying. Never gave up on me then how could I?

I always say I am lucky to have him but should not I also make him feel special and lucky just like he does?

I had been so selfish all this while to only think about me. He deserves love too, immense love infact and he is searching for it in me and what have I given- my ignorant attitude and pain.

But not now. I will shower him with the love he deserves. I will too make him feel special. I will leave my insecurities and focus on him. He loves me and he had said it numerous times. He has always expressed his love and now I will too.

I love you Arjun. And I will make you feel it.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Double update!!

Yeah I know it was short chapter but bare with me...

I would have written more but there is a b'day  party of a small kid to attend so gotta go😉hehe

Anyway I want y'all to vote🌟 and comment your opinions

Romantic moments coming up from next chapter onwards and I am excited to write.

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 2.2K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.5M 68.4K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...
151K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...