Chapter 48 ~ Blissful Surrender 🌡

[Skip this chapter if you are Uncomfortable]

Aadya's POV

Keeping my bowl aside I moved towards him, eyes fixed on his lips. I placed my lips on the side of his lips, taking my tongue out I licked at that place.

That's when he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me down hovering over me, he said "That's enough Love. You have successfully seduced me. I can't take it anymore."

The tone of his voice was different sending shivers down my spine. His orbs darkening as desire filled in them. I did not know how to react to his words so I kept quiet.

"Why aren't any words escaping from your beautiful lips, Love?" Arjun asked huskily slowly taking both my hands and pinning them above my head. My chest rose with the effect but his eyes stayed on my face making me feel shy.

He nuzzled his face on my cheek making my face turn sideways, "Tempting me wearing this saree. Do you have any idea how hard time you are giving me?" I felt his one hand moving to my shoulders removing the pin that was attaching my saree to the blouse and he suddenly pressed his lower body on mine making me feel his bulge. A soft moan escaped my lips.

He moved his lips to my jaw peppering kisses as he asked with concern in his voice    "Are you sure Aadya? I can wait if you are not ready."

I moved my face upwards pecking his lips saying "I am Arjun. I trust you with all my being. I want to experience the bliss of making love with you. I want to surrender myself to you."

He smiled and crashed his lips on mine kissing me passionately. As our lips moved in synch with each other, I wanted to run my fingers in his hair but he had pinned them with his one hand. While the other hand was busy removing the saree around my body.

The kiss got intense and hot as he bit my lower lip inserting his tongue inside. As I was lost in the feeling his lips were providing when I felt his hand moving south as he removed the pleats tucked inside my petticoat and the remaining saree too as it got pressed under our bodies.

He withdrew from the kiss leaving me panting and moved down kissing and sucking my neck. I moaned when he gripped my breasts and squeezed them. He suddenly turned me around still sucking on my neck placing wet kisses.

I felt him pulling the strings on my blouse slowly. The blouse loosened around my shoulders as he pulled them down and kissed my shoulders biting them as I hissed slightly.

He finally removed the blouse leaving me in my white brasserie. He left me for a few seconds and then I felt his warm chest pressed on my back. I realised he had removed his shirt too.

He turned me around making me face him as he sat up with me in his lap. My legs were wrapped around his torso causing the petticoat to move up till my knees. He gripped my ankle and pulled me even closer as my chest was pressed against his.

"You looked stunning in the saree but look even more pretty without it."
He whispered near my ears biting my earlobe and sucked them causing a moan to escape from my lips.

"But only I am allowed to see it." He breathed against my lips.

I frowned not understanding when he stood up from the bed carrying me with my legs still wrapped around him. I yelped at the sudden action when he gripped by butt from behind.

"Don't worry I won't let you go down, unless you want to." He said smirking as I hid my face in his chest.

Arjun walked down to the bedroom and placed me on the bed gently. He removed the sweatpants he was wearing looking directly into my eyes. My eyes went down ogling at his lower body.