School Bus Graveyard: We Have...

By Huyhuynh4061

The Only Thing They Fear Is...Him. (Y/N)/Carnage: "There always death, chaos, and...CARNAGE... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Allies
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Monsters Are Exists
Prologue 02: The Parallel Dimension
Chapter 1: The Red Monster
Chapter 2: He's My Best Friend
Chapter 3: The Beauty & The Demon
Chapter 4: The New Student
Chapter 5: Befriend with 6 Weird Kids
Chapter 6: You all trapped here with me!!!
Chapter 7: The Mind Flayer Part 1
Chapter 8: Carnage V.S Mind Flayer Part 2
Chapter 9: War Between Girls
Chapter 10: Eleven's Alive
Chapter 11: Party In (Y/N)'s House
Chapter 12: A Hero Or Monster
Chapter 13: The Government & Shield
Chapter 14: Date With Taylor/Kidnap
Chapter 15: Here Comes Carnage!!!!
Chapter 16: Carnage's Squad
Chapter 17: Bloody Chaos Rampage
Chapter 18: We Don't Need Heroes & Only Monsters
Chapter 19: The Incident Of Base
Chapter 20: Henry Creel AKA Vecna
Chapter 22: The Demogorgon Attack Part 2
Chapter 23: The Avengers In Town
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S The Avengers
Chapter 25: The Plan & Kill Vecna
Chapter 26: The Invasion Of Phantoms
Chapter 27: Dark Carnage V.S Vecna Part 1
Chapter 28: Dark Carnage V.S Vecna Part 2
Chapter 29: Only Hero Or Monster
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 21: The Demogorgon Attack Part 1

38 8 0
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Back to Vecna.

Henry Creel.

This is him.

This is motherfucker evil who want to kill everything stood on his way.

He called himself is Vecna.

Henry Creel AKA Vecna.

Vecna is the main antagonist from the fourth season of Stranger Things. He is portrayed by Jamie Campbell Bower as an adult and by Raphael Luce as a child.

A fearsome entity aligned with the Upside Down, Vecna had humble origins as the human Henry Creel. In childhood, Henry experienced a traumatic incident involving stolen government technology and a shadowy entity; after this, Henry's family noticed a permanent shift in his personality.

After moving to a new home in Hawkins in 1959, the young Henry discovered he had remarkable psychic and psychokinetic abilities. Henry used his powers to psychologically torture his family, eventually killing his mother and sister. After Henry's father, Victor, was falsely presumed to be the killer, Victor was imprisoned and driven further into madness.

These events would draw the interest of Dr. Martin Brenner, who took Henry to Hawkins National Laboratory to be studied; he was designated 001, becoming the laboratory's first child test subject. Brenner implanted "Soteria" into Henry's neck, a miniature device that suppressed his powers and apparently tracked his movements; in Henry's own words, he had become a "prisoner". In time, Henry became one of several orderlies who assisted Brenner and attended the lab. Brenner would go on to replicate Henry's powers in seventeen other child test subjects, who also had their movements and lives restricted to the lab's confines.

Vecna was close his eyes and he is remembered about the night for what he was witnessed the whole things in last night and he saw something make him was surprise and anger for himself and he was witness the whole things around to him. They were completely destroy and those Phantom monsters were been killed and rip with tear apart off like nothing...and he was looking at the other vision for himself with his power for what he watching at it.

Vecna: "*What the hell is this?!? What are these coming from-*" He thought himself but interrupted when he saw there was a light flash hitting those 

Godspeed was running with his speeding up and he slashing them or punches too that he can killing those Phantoms with punches through and killing them...as for the other subject from Martin Brenner was use...they are killing many Phantom monsters were around here by themselves with their bare hands and they knew how to killing those Phantoms. Then he was watch the other new visions and he witness there was two Saiyans over there and one of them was alien and the other looks like a human.

Vecna: "*What is that thing?!?*" He thought himself and looking at the alien with tail out by himself and he never seen it before.

Frieza: "Tch...begone demons.~" He said to these monsters and make him was use his hand with finger point as a gun and blast those Phantoms and blew them up.

When he was surprise to see how the alien destroying the Phantoms like nothing but he just killing many of them with his power and then Vecna turn his head to look over there and he saw Goku Black was goes his fighting stance by himself.

Goku Black: "Kame!!!!!!! KAME!!!!! HAME!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and release some kind of pink blast energy toward to the monsters straight there.

Killing multiple of monsters by himself and he was take many of them down already and they were blown up into pieces with bloods and meats were comes down to the ground and then he wasn't seen this before...but he notice these things are slaughtering the Phantom monsters by themselves...but that was impossible...he creating these Phantoms as an armies but they were weak against these new protectors.

Vecna: "*Impossible...my army was been wipe out...not but there is still more of them that I can create.*" He thought himself and make him was thinking in his head and then he was sigh out and he decide to think with the other one that he need to create.

Vecna: "*I must create a monster for what I need to do.~*" He thought himself and make him was use the power to create the monster out by himself and seems the monster was creating become big like (Y/N)'s Carnage form and it is really big and even tall for himself. Then the creature have a big head and mouth opened out with several some shark teeth by himself and the creature was revealed out to be called is...Demogoron.

A Demogoron.

Demogoron: "*ROAR*"

After the monster was finally create out by Vecna's doing and the creature was turn his head to look around and he saw Vecna who was stood right there by himself and make the master raise his hands up and he was controlling the monster with his doing. Then the creature was suddenly kneel down on the ground and make the creature bow to his own master and then Vecna was showing something to the monster what he is gonna see.

Vecna: "I want you to find these two right now...whenever you see them...terminate them." He said to the monster and make the monster was snarl at him in 'Yes' and then the monster was look over there and he saw the portal appeared behind. The creature was lunged toward to the portal and make him was disappeared right away by himself and then Vecna turn his head back to look at (Y/N) again.

The monster for what he become and change into red devil for himself and he witness the battle of (Y/N) with his Carnage form and killing some Phantom monsters by himself and torn them all like nothing.

Vecna: "Whoever you really are....you have Eleven...but you have your own power that you think you can stop me? I'll see you at the end." He said to him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in Ash's home and then the two of them were eating their foods but there was her parent and they both seen (Y/N) and they didn't know (Y/N) is gone before but they seen him was finally back...and he was looks like better and grown up to become a man. Then (Y/N) was looking at Ash's parent and he didn't know them notice (Y/N) is return back to Ash and they want to ask (Y/N) in the questions like where, when, and how but (Y/N) answer their question that he was finally return back to live himself.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) explaining to them about his vacation and why he wasn't there and make them were understood about his word and (Y/N) came here to pay a visit for Ash and then the parent were going out by themselves. They both were going out to the other party from their friends and (Y/N) was decide to staying with his girlfriend Ash and the two of them were sat on the couch chairs by themselves and watching TV...and they watch the movie called is The Beast From 20, 000 fathoms and this one is classic movie.

Ash: "So, what are you going to do right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know..." He said to her.

Ash: "What are you thinking?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean both of us are gonna sit right here and stay longer for what we need....you and me were together." He said to Ash.

Ash: "Yeah, about Taylor and Kurumi were with us huh?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, you have to share with them...because they are fallen love with me." He said to her and make her was giggling up and she seen (Y/N) was lover to her and he always be there with her because he want to protecting her feeling. Then the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit and they are watching the movie by themselves until few moment later (Y/N) was sense something in his head.

(Y/N): "*Shit, what now?*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look over there and he notice there was something else is here and he definitely feeling it and he turn his head to look all around and he didn't seen anything. But (Y/N) sense whatever it is here and make (Y/N) is going to find out whatever that is out there and it is still there...but a presence of monster was here.

Ash: "What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just felt something else is here but whatever it is...we can't stay-" He tries to said and make him was notice in front and he grab Ash from the couch chair and make him was jumped out of the couch chair then (Y/N) was land down to few feet away and the two of them turn their heads to look up and they saw there was a monster is here.

Ash: "W-What is that thing?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Demogorgon..." He said to her.

Ash: "Demogor-what?" She asked (Y/N) in confuse and make (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N): "SHIT!!!!" He shout out and he was push her away and he was got ram by Demogorgon who was slammed him on the wall and make the monster was holding his neck and he was prepare to kill (Y/N). When Ash seen this and make her was tries to help (Y/N) and then the monster was about to opened his mouth out and bite (Y/N) but he was use his hand to change his tendrils and punch Demogorgon and send him to the ground.

Demogorgon: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out toward to (Y/N) and make the boy was kneel down on the ground and look up at him and he was transform into Carnage.

After (Y/N) was transform done and he was change into something terrifying creature with his height is 9 foot tall very big red skinny all over at him. Then he had a tendrils come out of his back behind and make him was growing to be big and tall with scariest as hell and he was looking like a real monster....then he had a smiley face with his white jagged eyes...and the smile has a shark sharp-tooth like multiple of them. Then Carnage turn his head to look down at the Phantoms who was shitting themselves for what they saw (Y/N)'s dark demonic transformation.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You cross my own world, motherfucker...time for you to send back to your own boss.~" He said to Demogorgon.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 7
During an incident with Bruno's visions, he accidentally summoned them to a new world in this world there are quirks and stuff they didn't understand...
19.8K 615 13
*Cover created by: https://twitter.com/jayceart I've seen this story plot a couple of times and wanted to put my own take on it, hope you all enjoy! ...
4.1K 67 7
Requests(open) Hello! Some of you may know me from the child reader x garten of banban thingy I do! If you haven't read that pls do :D Anyways, I won...
5.1K 59 17
2023 REVISED VERSION *** (INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE "The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part") Right after the two worlds combine together in peace, Emmet, the...