Hated With Love

By yourshadow123098

She married him just to save her father's company but who knew that this marriage will save her live too. Aah... More

character sketch
[☆] welcome back
[☆] mehndi ceremony
[☆] Bride exchange
[☆] wedding/first night.
[☆] New beginning.
[☆] reception
[☆]pheli rasoi
[☆] moving into 'our' house.
[☆] His and her care
[☆] His jaan
[☆] Her jealousy
[☆] His jealousy
[☆] warnings.
[☆] Double trouble
[☆] bad journey = good time.
[☆] unexpected appearance
[☆] Mistake.
[☆] Her past....
[☆] Her past:- 2

[☆] Disturbance

48 4 3
By yourshadow123098

chapter 16◇

The opening sound of the door was heard by Siddharth, he turned his head in that direction and found the washroom door opening. Aahna came out of the bathroom while wearing siddharth's white shirt...(hint- just a white shirt). That reached till half of her thighs. Siddharth gulped hard after seeing the view in front of him.
"So sir i was sayin..... the person with whom he was taking on a phone said but without letting him complete he hung up the call harshly without diverting his gaze.

She took her steps towards him but he unknowingly took his steps back. Soon the proximity between them was less than an inch. Aahna poked her finger in his chest and he sat on the couch behind him. She leaned a little and trailed her finger over her face while he just closed his eyes. He was trying his best to control himself, only he knew how hard he was.

She went towards his ears and whispered
"I am borrowing your shirt". And that's it he pulled her on his lap, but her eyes were widened when his hard core touched her inner thighs sending a sensation directly to the core. This time she gulped hardly. He pulled a few strands away from her face, trailed his fingers over her face and said.
" 'Jaan' You like playing around with me right, but you don't know how hard you are making it for me". In a husky voice, he slowly started to decrease the gap between their face and go towards her lips while she closed her eyes and he did the same, just when their lips were about to meet a loud banging sound was heard on the door that made them come out from their world.
"Bhai bhabhi how long are you guys gonna take.. we are hungry and come out fast". Vihaan and vivaan shouted from the other side of the door.

Aahna got up from his lap and ran in the washroom and the washroom door was closed with a loud bang. He just left a chuckle thinking how bold she was just a moment ago and now just she her, but again he was brought back to reality with a loud bang on the door.

He opened the door harshly and said
"Tum dono ka darwaza todne ka irada hai kya".

They both just nodded no and took him with them for dinner..while he said that aahna will come in a few minutes.

On the other hand

Aahna closed the door fastly and she released the breath she was holding for so long.
"What the hell were you doing, Aahna". She said to herself and closed her eyes and she remembered his touch, the only touch which didn't make her feel uncomfortable unlike someone. As his thought came across her mind her breathing got heavier. She went out of the washroom and searched for her anxiety pills as she found them in her bag, she immediately gulped the pills and found herself getting relaxed. She closed her eyes and put her hands on her chest and said.
"Siddharth will never do something wrong to me..never i don't know why but I trust him more than me".

She said and after a few seconds she went to wear the trouser below the shirt.

Soon they all had their dinner. Kabir Aahna and the twins were playing together while siddharth and khushi were sitting and looking at them with a smile on their face. The reason for siddharth's smile was aahna and for khushi it was kabir.

Siddharth noticed the change in the behaviour of aahna. Usually she is a very mature and careful person but as soon as they left for the trip she became very childish, carefree enjoying herself. Ahana and Kabir sang the songs on the top of their lungs in the ride.
Siddharth realised that she is the female version of Kabir 'a golden retriever '. and honestly Siddharth enjoys this side of her more than her usual behaviour. He wants aahna to feel free to express her emotions and enjoy her life.

"You know siddharth you guys are the first one after me to see her this carefree side".
Khushi said while he just nodded and smiled internally.

"Her past was not good or perfect and it's something which can't be changed but her future can and i really want to take care of her and fill her future with the happiness she deserves". She said while he was listening to her carefully and his mind was stuck on the past, her past so he decided to ask her.

"What do you mean? What happened to her in the past?"

"Siddharth it will be much better if you get to know about it by herself. Cause trust if she will tell you her past then I swear no one...no one can trust you more than her. And i don't think i am in that position to tell you before her. So just wait for it". She said and he nodded. He gaze went towards Aahna and now he was more determined to give her the happiness and be much more careful around her. As he doesn't know which thing can be related to her past and can hurt her.

《《《《》》》》

Next day

Soon it was their time for departure. They enjoyed it a lot and now they were enjoying their journey back home.

Soon they all reached their mansion and were welcomed by the elders.
They all went in their respective rooms.

Aahna went in the bathroom and after taking a shower she came back in a black simple gown with the heavy dupatta in which she was looking breathtaking and she already took the breath of her husband who saw her while wearing his shirt that he ended plucking his shirt button.

But that poor shirt button didn't stop him from looking at her anyone can tell that he was head over heels for her.

Siddharth was trying to button up the shirt but as he was not able to he looked down to find the button in his hand and a devilish idea came to his mind.

He showed her his button and asked her he she could sew it but she suggested him to wear another shirt but siddharth being Siddharth told her that he wants to wear the same shirt and wanted her to help him.

She took the thread and needle and went towards him as the steps were decreasing and the increasing proximity between them and her heartbeat was increasing and finally now she was close to him. She was just wondering how just being close to him make her heart accelerate so fast..she had never felt this feeling with Aarav before and siddharth was different.

As she was seawing it her focus was on the button but he was on her. As she leaned a little to break the thread as she was done stitching he planted a kiss on her head due to which unknowingly she poked the needle on his chest
"Ahhh jaan....."
He yelled

"Ouch sorry sorry sorry....did it hurt much". She said was about to touch that place when he held her hand and pulled her close to him while sliding one hand to her waist holding her close to himself
"Not really jaan.....if you are the one who is going to poke me then I will take it happily even if it will cause pain"....

He said and left her hand and slidedhis other hand on her waist pulling her more close. Her and his both of their heartbeat were running a marathon. Siddhartg started to move towards her lips slowly while she closed her eyes.

Slowly the distance between them was reduce and they were just an inch away. Now there lips were about to met but
*sneeze* *sneeze*

Aahna sneezed hardly on his face causing him to wipe of the spite on his face that was because of the sneeze

"I AM...so...sorry ..siddharth". She said and started to take her steps back when he took his steps ahead and said
" you...just wait..

Saying this he came towards her but she ran away from the room causing him to ran behind her. He chased her at
the whole first floor and said while chasing
"Jaan you better stop running...i am teeling you it won't be good"...

"Catch me if you can Mr. Sighaniya".saying that she ran downstairs as she reached down..she stopped running and her eyes were widened by seeing the person infront of her.

"Aarav..... was the only word that left from her mouth.
Question about his existence at her place were arising in her mind. What is he doing here? Why is he here? So many and that's when siddharth came and caught her and released her upon seeing her expression. Now she was stuck between her past and present amd hope fully future.

Hello my social fam

How are you guys doing?

Btw how was the chp?

And what Aarav is doing here?

What Aahna will do next?

And most importantly what will be siddharth's reaction?

Do tell me in the comment section below

And don't leave without voting

Byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
185K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
79.7K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
252K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...