Painfully Ours

By Dreamy627

The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust... More

One. Woah
Two. Yeah Yeah
Three. Sisters
Four. Start
Five. Talk
Six. Grateful
Seven. Hally
Eight. Both
Nine. No Words
Ten. Off
Eleven. Deja-vu
Thirteen. Clingy
Fourteen. Nora
Fifteen. Weird
Sixteen. Club
Seventeen. Comply
Eighteen. Angst
Nineteen. Obey
Twenty. Friction
Twenty-One. Eat
Twenty-Two. Landed
Twenty-Three. Learning
Twenty-Four. Welcome
Twenty-Five. Prove
Twenty-Six. Issues
Twenty-Seven. Wait!
Twenty-Eight. Talk
Twenty-Nine. Night
Thirty. Bad
Thirty-One. Everything
Thirty-Two. Confront
Thirty-Three. Ready
Thirty-Four. Smoothies
Thirty-Five. Woah

Twelve. Involved

8.8K 327 63
By Dreamy627

*Eleanora Elliot*

Nothing was said as Hale aimlessly drove.

His hand on the inside of my thigh. I felt Lore's gaze but never questioned anything.

"So now what?"

"Hm?" Hale asked.

"Now what?"

"I don't know." He answered.

I nodded.

"Should there be rules? Boundaries?" I asked, testing the waters.

"Whatever you want." Lore answered.

"Are there any red flags I should know of between you two?"

"Mmmm... we are Russian men with an American women. We don't know what that means on your part."

"Aren't Russian men like... territorial?" I asked.

"Hm?" Hale looked at me, browns furrowed in confusion.

"I don't know like... how are you supposed to treat a woman?" I asked changing my wording to see how they view themselves.

"I am not going to lie to you, the fact we both are willing to even consider sharing you is out of our norm. Obviously. There are... not rules but..." Hale said the word in Russian and looked in the rear view mirror at Lore.

"Expectations?" He tried.

"Yeah. There are expectations."

"Like?" I asked.

"Mmm dress however you want, but you're never leaving our sides, da?" He looked at me.

I nodded.

"That's more personal preference though." Lore said.

"If we make it seem cultural we can get away with it." Hale frowned.

I laughed.

"No I just don't want anyone else to look at you ever. That's all." He said.

I hummed.

"Same." Lore said.

"Alright." I looked out the window.

"But seriously, men are... bad out there too. So stay with us when you dress nice. When we go out there, you'll be in a lot of dresses and very rich clothing. We will also be around other rich people who think they have certain abilities because of their money. So please be mindful of your surroundings." Lore said.

"That makes sense." I nodded.

The hand on my thigh tightened and I took a hard breath in, holding it.

He laughed.

"Stop." I grabbed his wrist and tightened my thighs till my knees were once again touching.

He stopped at a light and removed his and from the wheel, placing it around my throat as he kissed me softly. Just the smallest, softest peck.

Then it turned green as my face became red.

I looked out of the car and sighed.

I shut my eyes, moving to sit crisscrossed, his hand adjusting, remaining on my thigh as he gently moved his thumb back and fourth.

A hand came around my throat from behind me.

Not squeezing, not aggressive.

Just a touch.

I kept my eyes shut.

"Oh shit you have an 6 hour appointment tomorrow." Lore mumbled.

"When? I forget." Hale said.

"Mmm, 8:45-2:45."

"Damn okay. Is that the Courtney lady?"

"Mmhm."

"It's late. Don't you need sleep?" I asked.

"I'll be fine."

"If you fuck up her tattoo-"

"I've pulled all nighters and still did good. I'll sleep fine, love." Hale squeezed my leg and I hummed.

Fingers gently digging into my throat.

Something about this was... peaceful.

Calming.

We parked in an empty lot.

I looked at the time, only 11:34.

Nothing changed.

The same calmness. Same touches.

"Ever think you'll get a tattoo?" Lore asked.

"I'm thinking about it. Maybe."

He hummed.

"Do your piercings hurt other... women? And does your tongue gross people out?" I asked.

I kept my eyes shut after, not trying to overthink my ridiculous question.

"Nope. Both are successful." Lore chuckled behind me.

I nodded.

"It can be hard to get used to both though." Hale said.

I swallowed, Lore gripping a bit harder.

"Do either scare you or gross you out?" Hale asked.

I opened my eyes, looking at him.

His face held a small grin, eyes shooting down to my mouth.

They both did that and it made me insanely nervous.

"I don't know. Yours scares me, yours is honestly unfathomable." I said first to Hale the second to Lore.

"Is that like... you can't imagine it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I turned my head back to the front of me, avoiding his eyes.

"Switch?" He looked back at Lore and Lore nodded.

Hale leaned toward me, kissing my temple.

Him and Lore swapped places, my body utterly cold without their hands on me.

I never imagined I would be a woman with a man, let alone two.

But they got back into the car and Hale was in the middle of the back, leaning forward a bit.

Lore had his arm on the elbow rest, Hale looking at it like it was terrible what he had just done.

"What?" I smiled, looking between Lore's arm and Hales face.

"Blocked my fucking view. Asshole." He pushed at Lore's arm and he laughed.

"Sorry you're a damn weirdo for not using the arm rest that's here when you fucking drive." He rolled his eyes.

I shook my head, looking out the window.

"Such a pretty girl." Hale whispered and I turned my head.

Lore looked at him and murmured something in Russian.

Although I hated not understanding, it was so hot.

They looked at each other with almost a knowing look as they spoke in their language.

A small smile on Hale's part as he nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"No. He wants me to gross you out. He's being an idiot." Lore shook his head.

"I don't believe you." I studied his face.

"That's fine." He shrugged.

"I get the vibes then that you're the "grosser" of the both of you?" I asked.

They looked at each other with a small smile.

"Mmm... that's a stretch sweetheart." Lore tilted his head.

"I feel very not included." I frowned.

"You wanna be included?"

"Yes."

"You wanna know what he really said?" Lore studied me.

"Yes."

He undid my seatbelt as his seat shot all the way back, one of his hands sliding under my thigh closest to him as his other came on my side furthest from him and he pulled me over the console, onto his lap like I weighed nothing.

He adjusted me until I was perfectly straddling him.

I just gaped... the process occurring faster than my heart could keep up with.

Or my brain. Or anything really.

"Want me to continue?" He asked, his blue eyes pinned on my face.

Hale was grinning, almost menacingly.

"Yeah." I took a sharp breath as his fingers raked through my already fucked up bun and pulled my head back as his tongue moved from the center of my chest, up until my chin.

The split separated around the center of my throat and I gasped, my fingers clutching his shirt in my hands.

"I hope you like being involved, love. You're mostly what we talk about." Hale smirked, cocky.

I was more than heated.

"Involved." Was all I said with a shaky nod.

They both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.3K 62
This fic is discontinued, you can find the rewrite on my profile. ------------------------- Hyunjin is an alpha whom has to take care of his brother...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
918K 82.9K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
326K 10.8K 34
Morana Alistar is CEO and founder of a large company that took over the world. But she is nearly anonymous as she doesn't speak, she has her close fr...