Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27

Chapter 26

78 6 0
By GalaxiaLunaYT

Bella's POV

After Jasper's story I walked back to the cars and Jeep when I noticed Edward walk out of the forest with Violet in his arms, I ran over to him "what Edward what happened" I asked him "I don't know but something is wrong with Violet" Edward said as he lay her down in the back seat of the jeep. "I will take her home now" Edward said "what about the others" I asked him who sighed "something is wrong and right now she can't be here" he said as I nodded before watching him get into the jeep and slowly leaving the forest, I watched as Caius and Jasper but my mind was going back to Violet 'What is going on with you Violet' I thought to myself.

I watched as Jasper and Caius walked over to me "where is Violet" Caius asked me "she fall asleep so Edward is taking her home" I said as Caius nodded, "Well we are finished here" Jasper said as Caius nodded "Oh yes we need to get going now" Caius said as the Jane walked up to us  "Jane get the others" Caius said as Jane bowed. "Yes master" Jane said before walking away "I will take you home Bella" I turned my head to see Emmett walking to me, "Sure" I said as we walked over to another Jeep that I guessing it is Emmett's we hop into the Jeep before leaving the forest.

Violet's POV

I wake up in my bed I looked around confused when I remember everything that voice was calling 'what does that voice want' I thought before slowly getting out of bed, I walked over to the dresser before grabbing a changed of clothes I turned my head when I heard my door open "Bella" I said as she ran to me "what happened to you yesterday"  she asked. "I keep hearing a voice" I said before walking to the bathroom with Bella following behind me "A voice" she said as I opened the bathroom door "it's nothing don't wrong about it" I said, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before Bella can say anything else "Violet we need to talk about this" Bella said as I heard Bella talking to Raven. "Where have you been Ray" Bella said as I was changing in the bathroom "I was at Jacob's" I heard her say "so I'm guessing Jacob and you are together or something" Bella asked her, "I.. Yes" she said as I walked out of the bathroom "yeah" Ray said "but are you worrying about Violet" Ray asked Bella as I just watched it "Violet has be hearing a voice" Bella said.

"What" Ray said mostly shocked "Violet pleas talk to us" Bella said before turning to me "I don't know what happening" I said "what do you mean" Ray said, I turned my head to a window that was in the hallway "I just don't know who or what they was" I said as a shadow appeared in the window before disappearing from the window. "Let's talk about something else" I said before turning my head back to them "Hmm I guess" Ray said "how was learning about Jasper's past" I said to Bella "I" she started. "It was sad but Jasper said he will tell you about his story soon" she said as I nodded my head at her "so what stories did you get from them" Ray asked her who sighed, "mostly everyone" Bella said as I looked at her in shocked "Well that's a shock" I said "my question is how did you do that" I asked her who smiled "let's just say" she started, "It's hard but in the end some of them was happy to chat some just looked sad when talking about it" she said "I'm sorry I find out first before you Violet" she said to me "it's fine" I said.

She eyed me for a second "come let's get changed" Bella said to Ray who nodded before walking into their rooms I turned my eyes to the window, 'That voice I don't hear it anymore or see that shadow' I thought before walking back into my room and closed the door after an hour or so I heard Bella knocks on the door. "Come on Violet Edward taking us to where Jake and Seth are meeting us" Bella said as I opened the door "Alright let's go" I said before walking down the hallway and then down the stairs, "come on Ray let's go as well" Bella said as Ray grabbed something from the couch before following us outside I walked up to the car and opened the car door before hoping into the car. Once Edward left the driveway and down the street as we chatted in the car as Edward stopped in front of three people I hop out of the car to see Seth, Jake and shocking Caius, "Caius" I said walking up to him "Hello princess" he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead "How are you around Jake and Seth" I asked him who shake his head.

"Yes I'm here mainly for you and your safety" he said "My safety" I said as he nodded "yes safety you are the future Queen of the vampire world" Caius said, "and safety of mine and my brothers human mate is something you need to understand" he added "but the question is do you trust us with your safety" Caius said. "But there is another question" he said "what's that" I asked him "that we do love you princess" he said I turned my head to the side as I heard a chuckled come from him, "see you all sky Princess is enough for me" he said as I turned my head back to him with a faded red on my cheeks "I need to go now" he said as I looked at the ground sad "don't worry Marcus has ask some of the guards to stay with you" Caius said.

"Ok" I said with heat cheeks as I watched a smirk appear on Caius's face I glared at him when Edward walked up to us when Jake started talking, I watched as Edward stood in front of Bella and I as I turned my head to see Caius slowly walking away from me and into the forest away from the shapeshifters. I turned my eyes away from there 'stupid vampire mate' I thought to myself as Edward smirked at me "Oh shut up" I said as he chuckled softly at me "I didn't say anything" he said, "You didn't need to" I said as Bella giggled at us "come on let's go before Ray gets mad at Jake again" Bella said "let's" Ray said as Jake nodded looking down as he rubbed his neck.

After that chat we wanna back to the house when Jasper and Emmett walked back into the house I watched as Jasper and Edward was chatting, Bella and I was park up some warm clothes as Ray was parking some warm blankets I keep eyeing Jasper who was chatting with Edward "yeah I will stay there with the girls" Edward said. I turned around when I was finished "wait what do you mean by that" I asked them as Jasper sighed before walking to me "I'm a fighter love" he said as I eyed him, "please love I promise I will get back to you unhurt" he said I eyed him for few minutes before nodding and looking away "hey come here" he said before pulling me into a hug "everything will be alright" he said. "The shapeshifters are here so let's get going" Edward said before walking outside with bags in hand I looked up to see Seth, Jake, and Leah "let's go" Jake said as Ray walked up to Jake who hugged her into his chest I walked over to Leah as Bella walked over to Seth.

After a while of running Jake, Seth, and Leah stopped at top of a mount I noticed a tent was up as I walked over to it and put the bag I was holding into the tent, I turned around to see Bella walking up to the tent "you alright" Bella asked me "just worried about Jasper" I said as she nodded "I'm worried about Demetri and Felix" she said "how about the kings aren't you worried about them as well" she asked me. "I guess" I said "I'm guessing you having come to terms with having four mates huh" Bella said, "I.. yes if you tell this last years that is will be my life I will laugh at you" I said "yeah you will do that" Bella said before looking at the tent "If I had to guess on who put up the tent I will go with Jake" Bella said.

"I guess" I said as Bella sighed "Violet" Bella said before turning to me "Jasper accepted them I'm still learning and trying to accept them" I said, "Are you worrying about accepting them now or later" Bella asked me "I mean I get it you are with Jasper from day one but the kings for a few weeks" Bella added. "Yes Bella I'm worried about everything" I said "Is because of our lives are coming to" Bella asked me "I.. yes I'm mated to four vampires Bella four not one or two" I said as she eyed the ground, "All of them loving me more then everything else" I added "But let's not forget something a newborn army is after us" I said as I felt tears slowly fall down. "Violet" Bella said as I sat down on the ground inside of the tent as Bella followed behind me and sat down next to me and hugged me "change was something you can't held well" Bella said, I shake my head "no it's not" I said "don't worry I'm here I'm not going anywhere" Bella said as she rubbed my back with tears coming down my cheeks.

We heard someone walking up to the tent "I was talked Violet's was crying" I heard Jasper said as he walked into the tent but I didn't look up I didn't want to look up at him, "Bella" Jasper asked her "just stress" I heard Bella said as I felt Jasper's hand on my shoulder before moving down and pulled me into his chest. "Shh love I'm right here" he said as I felt him rubbing my back before giving me a kiss on the head I feel myself calm down after a few minutes, "you alright now" I heard Jasper ask me I nodded before moving away from him I feel him move his hands to my cheeks "tears isn't something I like it your eyes love" Jasper said as I looked away from him.

After calming down and wetting my face from tears I walked out of the tent I turned my head just in time to see Jane, Alec walk out of the forest, "Jane, Alec" I said as they walked up to me "My Queen, I apologize for this but masters aren't going to take the opportunity for your death to happen" Jane said. "Demetri and Felix masters are calling you both" Alec said Bella eyed them before they turned to her and kissed her forehead before leaving "They will be fine Bella" Jane said, Bella watched nervously "Yes my sister isn't lying Bella Demetri and Felix will be fine" Alec said "ok" Bella said before walking to a log and sitting down on it.

I watched as Bella keep eyeing the forest in front of her as the sun slowly started low itself behind the trees Jane and Alec stood guard walking around the outline of the forest, I noticed Bella turns her eyes to Jake who was walking away from the guards "I think Jake isn't happy about my relationship with the vampires Violet" She said to me. "Well Jake is a shapeshifter Bella" I said before looking at Bella when Ray joined us on the log "I mean that's true" Ray said as we both turn to her "what Jake voiced his problem with me being around them" Ray said, "he is your mate but we are your family and right now you want you safe" Bella said as she nodded "I know but right now you two are the ones in danger" she said as I sighed.

I watched as the moon rise up from behind the trees as Jane walked up to us "My Queen and Swans dinner you all need to eat something before the morning" Jane said, "Thank you Jane" I said as she nodded handing us some food before walking away from us "so how's the relationship with the king's going" Ray asked me. I turned my head to Jasper who was now walking into the forest "it's going fine" I said as Ray nodded at me before slowly eating her food before looking at Bella "How's it going with Demetri and Felix" Ray asked Bella, who stopped eating before looking at Ray "it's fine they are making plans after the army problem" Bella said not long ago that we heard someone growl I looked up to see Jake walking into the forest.

I sighed before getting up from the log "Well I'm going to bed" I said as the other two nodded before following behind me, and into the tent as we lay down and hugged the blankets we had in hopes of keeping warm as the cold become worse "I'm so cold" Ray said as we looked up at Jake who was now in the tent. He walked over to Ray before laying down behind her I watched her turn around and hugged into Jake's chest as we turned our head to see Jane, "I apologize My Queen" Jane said "It's fine Jane" I said as the warm from Jake slowly helped a little bit as he was laying behind Ray who was laying behind me. "Humans aren't vampires or Shapeshifters" Jake said as I watched Jane glared at him I noticed the change in Jake's eyes when his eyes landed on Jane who was glaring at him, "oh you are joking with me" Jake said as Jane's eyes looked away from him "you dog you imprint on me as well as Raven" Jane said as I turn around to Jake who was just as shocked.

"But how Shapeshifters only have one" Jake said as Ray turned her head to Jane and then at Jake "maybe fate played a part in this" Ray said, "you aren't mad" Jake asked her who shake her head "I mean you have no control over it" she said as Jake nodded his head "I still don't understand" Jake said as Jane shake her head. "How can you not understand this Dog" Jane said to him "Jane please" Jacob said making her stop from saying anything else "if you can blush I can tell your face will be red by now" Ray said, I watched as Jane turned her away from them as I giggled into Bella's back who was trying to sleep. "shut up and let me sleep" Bella said as the giggling calm down "good" Bella said as we all finally fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
75.8K 1.8K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
18.2K 512 14
your name is y/n swan. you're a part of the swan family, infamous for it's wealth and power. you're 12 years old- just starting hogwarts. before hog...
638K 18.1K 40
she knows. in which echo swan doesn't know that she's about to step into the hurricane that is jane volturi, but jane promises to keep her...