School Bus Graveyard: We Have...

By Huyhuynh4061

The Only Thing They Fear Is...Him. (Y/N)/Carnage: "There always death, chaos, and...CARNAGE... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Allies
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Monsters Are Exists
Prologue 02: The Parallel Dimension
Chapter 1: The Red Monster
Chapter 2: He's My Best Friend
Chapter 3: The Beauty & The Demon
Chapter 4: The New Student
Chapter 5: Befriend with 6 Weird Kids
Chapter 6: You all trapped here with me!!!
Chapter 7: The Mind Flayer Part 1
Chapter 8: Carnage V.S Mind Flayer Part 2
Chapter 9: War Between Girls
Chapter 10: Eleven's Alive
Chapter 11: Party In (Y/N)'s House
Chapter 12: A Hero Or Monster
Chapter 13: The Government & Shield
Chapter 15: Here Comes Carnage!!!!
Chapter 16: Carnage's Squad
Chapter 17: Bloody Chaos Rampage
Chapter 18: We Don't Need Heroes & Only Monsters
Chapter 19: The Incident Of Base
Chapter 20: Henry Creel AKA Vecna
Chapter 21: The Demogorgon Attack Part 1
Chapter 22: The Demogorgon Attack Part 2
Chapter 23: The Avengers In Town
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S The Avengers
Chapter 25: The Plan & Kill Vecna
Chapter 26: The Invasion Of Phantoms
Chapter 27: Dark Carnage V.S Vecna Part 1
Chapter 28: Dark Carnage V.S Vecna Part 2
Chapter 29: Only Hero Or Monster
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 14: Date With Taylor/Kidnap

45 7 0
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Back to Eleven.

Eleven: "*GASP*" She was gasp out in surprise and make her eyes opened up and then she turn her head to look around and she notice that she isn't in outside and then she felt scare little bit and make her was breathing and keep breathing. Then she heard the footsteps coming here and make her jump up from the chair and she land her feet down on the ground and then she was look at the opponent.

Ash: "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!!!!!" She shout out with her hands raises up and she was goes surrender type.

Ash: "It's okay! It's okay! We're not gonna hurt you!!!!!" She said to Eleven and make her was stood right there and she was remain herself to be calm and she look around herself and she asked Ash.

Eleven: "W-Where am I?" She asked her.

Ash: "Y-You're in my boyfriend's house....don't worry...he's going out right now." She said to her.

Eleven: "*Sigh* Thank god...." She said.

Ash: "Your name is...Eleven right?" She asked her and this make her surprise and she asked Ash about how did she know her name and then Ash explaining to Eleven about what happened and this make her trust the ginger haired girl. Then she lower her hands down by herself and then she ask Eleven about need something to eat or drink and the mutant girl nod her head and she want something to eat.

Eleven: "Thanks." She said to Ash.

Ash: "You're welcome." She said to Eleven and then the ginger haired girl get something to eat right away and Kurumi who was watching at the two of them and make her was smirked up and she was look at the time and it is alright and she just don't know how (Y/N) is been back right now.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Taylor: "Whoa, it is beautiful...wasn't it?!" She asked (Y/N) and make him was with Taylor and it seems the two of them are in the town and they both are in the supermarket for themselves and they were watching at the new beautiful place of supermarket. Then (Y/N) was holding Taylor's hand and it seems the two of them were definitely having fun and also (Y/N) had to take the princess to outside of this world and make the two of them are chilling by themselves.

(Y/N)'s Clothes.

When (Y/N) with Taylor were walking by themselves and make Weiss was felt amazing and she seen all everything around to her and looks like it is fun for her to experience around here and then she felt love it. Then (Y/N) was smile at her little bit because he can seen her had a cute beautiful face to him and he was chuckle little bit and he knew her having fun around here and he want to help her to experience around.

Taylor: "This is beautiful...I think I like it." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I know you love it here...but we can hang out in this world alright? Let just say that we can hang out and eat something that we were like alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) with a smile on her face.

We could hide away in daylight

We go undercover, wait out the sun

Got a secret side in plain sight

Where the streets are empty, that's where we run

Every day people do everyday things, but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now, we are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be

When (Y/N) with Taylor are heading out to this world and they were experience around in this world and make the two of them were going to somewhere else and then they both going to the restaurant and they went to eat the food right away and even they are going to the supermarket. Then (Y/N) notice Taylor want to buy something for what she want and make him was chuckle little bit and he know her was definitely different than (Y/N) but he just doing what Weiss want him to do...but a princess like this...it will dealt that his mind goes hard.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Whatever..." He said to himself and make him was remembered about the power inside at him and the symbiote for what (Y/N) just change and become but he need to control it...the power of monster for what he was really become terrifying and horrifying monster for what he believe it is.

Anybody's got the power

They don't see it 'cause they don't understand

Spinnin' round and round for hours

You and me, we got the world in our hands

Every day people do everyday things, but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now, we are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be

(Y/N): "Maybe I want to become a hero for myself. Nah...I can't be a hero...I just become fearless monster." He said to himself and he was shook his head and stop thinking about it in his head and make him was look at Taylor and she seems to be happy right now and when she notice (Y/N) look at her.

Taylor blushes up and she turn her head to look away but until she felt her chin grab by (Y/N) who was gentle to her and he pulled her into kiss right away.

All we're looking for is love and a little light

Love and a little light

We could be

All we're looking for is love and a little light

Love and a little light

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be

Then the two of them were in (Y/N)'s car and make him was look at Taylor that she had fun and lot of fun for going through in the town and they both were got lot of everything experience around. When (Y/N) was take Taylor to her home right away and make (Y/N) was chilling and drove his vehicle car going and until he was notice something behind his back and make him take a peek at the mirror from the vehicle car and he saw there was 2 black cars behind him.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch." He said to himself.

Taylor: "What? What is it?" She asked (Y/N) and he told her to get a seatbelt right away and which she really did and then (Y/N) was drove his car goes faster and more faster to moving on by himself and Taylor want to know what's going on but she notice two big black cars chasing (Y/N) behind.

After (Y/N) was take Taylor to her home right away and then she was stepped out of the vehicle by herself and she turn her head to look back at (Y/N) who was driving his car here and he told her.

(Y/N): "Taylor, listen...go to your parent and called the cops about what happened! Alright?!?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she went in there by herself and then until (Y/N) heard there is some vehicle cars appeared here. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and make him notice the vehicles are here and they are here for (Y/N) right now and make (Y/N) was seen this and he decide to stepped out of the vehicle car and pretend to be surrender and they capture him alive.

(Y/N): "*Whoever they are...they must be working with him.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) was definitely heard of it and then he got taken by these security men.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Then (Y/N) was taken to the secret base government and he doesn't know where the hell he really is...but he surely was been taken by the government and turns out that asshole was there and (Y/N) pretend to be capture...but this time...there will be blood, death, and...Carnage. Back to (Y/N) who was laying on the pool thing by himself and he got his hands and legs were restraint by the tires wrapped around his both hands and legs that he couldn't move and then Martin asked (Y/N).

Martin: "One last time...and you better tell me the truth....where is Eleven?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Fuck you, asshole. You are insane motherfucker...so go fuck yourself." He said to him and make the bastard was sigh out and he told them to do it and electric at (Y/N) and turns out that (Y/N) was begin to change with his monstrous symbiote form with insane evil happy face.

???1: "Sir?" He said to the man who was turn to look at him.

(Y/N): "Something...just wicked this way comes!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and get the others who were worries also the other prisoners who were watching at the TV that they both saw (Y/N) was got something up in him....something more sinister and dangerous at it...oh my god...w-w-w-what are those things on him?!? Those freaking red things are looks like vines on him and make him was screaming and screaming out in pain by this.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain badly.

Martin with the other scientists are watch in horror for what they saw (Y/N) got something else all over at him and it is looks like consume him and make them both saw in horrified at (Y/N)'s painful screaming and whatever it is in him...it wasn't anything for what they just saw. The red slime thing was consume all over at (Y/N) and make him was tries to breath out and he couldn't stopped it.

Then all everything is going to break loose right away and make the other members of families tries to get out of here fast as they could and Warden tries to get out of this execution room and then all everything was break out of the execution room like blown up. A huge explode comes from the lab room where Martin who jumped out of there by himself and make him was laying down on the ground by himself and make him was groaning out little bit.

Martin: "Damnit...." He said to himself and he got up from the ground and make him heard the footsteps of the guard was running here and he was run and something else stabbed him and pulled him into the darkness right away and this scared madman up.

Martin: "W-W-What the hell?!?" He said in surprise and make him was stepped back away from whatever it is here and it just took the guard out.

But there was to red largest clawed hands grab the walls from the right and left side of this room and he was pulled it out by himself.

Martin: "*Gulp*" He was gulp down on his throat and make him was felt terrifying and horrifying and until he turn his head to look up and saw something else stood right there with shadow figure and then here comes with the jump-scare.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 411 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
10K 370 34
Y/n, a 15 year old girl who loved archery and also has a strong sense of smell. Y/n was always outgoing, and active in her studies. Until that one tr...
6.5K 333 20
แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก 8 ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ...
30.9K 715 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...