destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

By ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... More

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 34
CHP - 35
chp 36

CHP 33

310 9 0
By ShamaFarzana

granny - saiqa your aunt is missing you so much.when will you go to meet her?

saiqa - mom,i will go with you.what will i do going there alone?

fehmi - mom,saiqa,where is everyone?
why are you sitting here? isn't there anyone at home?

granny - No my child, habib and zaheer have gone to hospital.And sameena must be mourning in her room.

saiqa - And Aisha has got a lottery.
she has gone for shopping with her daughters.

fehmi- you will see,how much money brother will spend on marriage?

granny - why not,he has only one son.

saiqa - He should take care of us as well.
we have come here to look after him from so far away.

granny - Ok,ask whatever you want from your brother.

fehmi - By the way saiqa.Are you here to meet brother or to ask for things?

saiqa - hey we came here after hearing about bad health of brother zaheer.mom told us as if brother is about to die.

granny - Hey what happened to you saiqa,you say everything without thinking? God forbid,may my son live long.Do you know.he was about to die.sit,why are you standing?

saiqa - so mom we came here after hearing about brother's condition.
But here, preparations are underway for marriage.is he looking like an ill person?

fehmi- so,what do you want saiqa?
After so many prayers, brother is feeling much better.Do you want him to be bed ridden?
He was really about to die.

granny - How selfishly you are talking saiqa?

fehmi- By the way saiqa.why have you come here?

saiqa - what do you mean by that?
i have come here to meet brother zaheer.

fehmi- Really?last year mom was so ill, everyone called you and insisted you to come.you didn't come for mom but you have come for brother.

saiqa - Fehmi,we are not living there uselessly.last time,faraz's leaves didn't get approved so we didn't come,this time his leaves got approved so we came here.
And who are you to ask us, whether we come or not?

granny - Hey,hey,stop it, why are you fighting with each other like this?
hmm?well, listen to me,you are just going there.whqt happened to her?

fehmi- mom leave her,i know her very well.both these husband and wife ask all the time and they don't get fed up. iam telling you mom.she has definitely come here due to some greed.i know her very well.

granny - Ok, just leave it,stop it.

fehmi- ok leave it,tell me about the preparations of marriage.

granny - All is going very well by the grace of god.he has made a beautiful dress.

fehmi- Really? And what about the jewelry?

faiza - greetings

saiqa - Hey,Aisha it seems as if you have bought the whole market.

sameena - it's obvious.she has got the opportunity for the first time.

Aisha - If we are marrying our daughter then we will fulfill her desires as well.we are doing all this by keeping brother's happiness in mind. every word of brother is like an order.And her every order is obeyed.

habib meets rahila ...(his another wife )

to be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life
162K 5.1K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
84.5K 4.1K 55
Fakhir a eighteen years old boy, who lives his life carefree and enjoys his life... Because of his father's promise he had to get married with her co...
52.7K 3.2K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....