Epoch of variation

By yiyanj

60 years ago, a natural disaster caused the human world to change dramatically, the rapid evolution of specie... More

Chapter 1 Blockade
Chapter 2 The heart is connected
Chapter 3 Infected Persons
Chapter 4 Speculation about the awakening technique
Chapter 5 Exposure
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

1 0 0
By yiyanj

"You don't know? He is Xiao Chen. He is also a celebrity in our school."

Liang Hongtao made a joke, he said so, and the others present showed a sudden look.

After all, the news that Xiao Chen's auxiliary law enforcement team killed the infected was still widely spread.

"I didn't expect this kid to really have material, didn't I say before that his test level was average?"

These people, although surprised, but not too embarrassed. After all, 90 Force points is the lowest level in a special training class.

And, so close to the day of awakening, it's hard to wake up.

"Exactly, that's why I say it's a pity."

Liang Hongtao sighed, will want to do business with Xiao Chen in the morning and all said out.There are more than 20 people present, most of them are rich children, at least the original stone is not worried about use, many people are his customers.

Heard Liang Hongtao's talk, suddenly also understood.

The law enforcement team gave us a gem of a rough rock that was even more powerful than they thought.

Someone's sorry.

If Liang Hongtao really traded to the boutique raw stone, see Xiao Chen now the speed of progress, they are naturally willing to buy back at a high price.

"Congratulations, little Chinchen."

When the people discussed, Yao Na was cold to them hum, and then toward Xiao Chen welcomed the past.

Hear this name, Xiao Chen mouth a tear, how Yao Na has always been to treat themselves as big sister.

When I looked up, I found that the others were suddenly quiet, their eyes were glancing at them, and they naturally understood that these people were probably talking about themselves just now.

At present, most people are around Liang Hongtao, a popular vendor, and have no intention of coming up to say hello.

Xiao Chen didn't care, he was never a gregarious person.

And at this time, but saw Ouyang Han also came over, a poker face can not see what expression, light way.

"Congratulations."

After saying that, he walked back to his original position slightly high and cold.

"Be proud and spoiled."

Yao Na teased a sentence, Xiao Chen obviously see Ouyang Han footsteps a meal.

Most of the people present know each other, and at this time, Ren Jialing is constantly exchanging pleasantries, and introducing each other to people who do not know, the atmosphere is quite warm.

However, Xiao Chen, Yao Na and a few other standing inside, it appears a little lonely.

...

In the distance, Li Jianye, the principal of Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, and another strong man with a scar in the corner of his eye stood together, looking at this batch of students.

"Xudong, how are these students?"

Nowadays, although we also test cultural courses and see the number of candidates in elite schools, the real measure of achievement is the awakening and plateau force.

Li Jianye's chubby face, with a touch of worry.

"Similar to last year, the Force broke 90 with 26."

The man with the scar stood there with his arms folded, and although he was next to the headmaster, he did not feel any restraint.

"26 people, if according to previous years, it is not bad, but this year, I am afraid I will be criticized."

Li Jianye gave a bitter smile.

"This year, the second high school is menacing ah, I heard that they broke 90 people, there are 19 people, plus a person who woke up early, our Jiangcheng first high school name, I am afraid to change owners."

Lin Xudong slightly nodded and nodded.

"Early awakening, indeed... Impressive."

He himself was a true awakened person, and naturally knew that those who could awaken themselves before the awakening ceremony, without exception, were evil!

"Do you think any of us have any hope of awakening?"

Li Jianye looks forward with expectation.

Lin Xudong once again will look to the other side, after seeing Ren Jialing, Liang Hongtao and others long sleeve good dance posture, slightly displeased to shake his head.

"These people, too sit in the sky, think that in the Jiangcheng first stand out, is the proud son of God, not yet the awakening, just want to make contacts, make friends, is a waste of time!"

"But a few of them, not bad. Such as willow war!"

Willow battle!

Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School has been the first in many assessments, and now the force value has been 109, which is the most hopeful person to succeed in the wake up day after ten days.

"Something unexpected today, I hear?"

Lin Xudong nodded.

"In Song Wenlong's class, his name is Xiao Chen, Force 90."

Xiao Chen?

Of course, Li Jianye knew the name, but after hearing it at this moment, he was first a little stunned, and then his eyes were complicated.

"So he broke through to this point in a short time after using rough stones?"

Lin Xudong nodded.

Li Jianye was silent for a while, then suddenly sighed.

'What a pity! What a pity!

Lin Xudong knew what he was regretting.

Xiao Chen's name, the school is naturally helping to promote, but more is for the construction of reputation. Because they checked Xiao Chen's condition, and the Force is very mediocre.

And now, he broke through to this point, which means that this kid has very high potential! Before, it was simply because of poverty and lack of resources to cultivate.

"It is a pity, he is also 18 years old, practice too late, even if the resources are enough, start slower than others." Even if we wake up, it will be a long time."

Lin Xudong said his own judgment.

Such a rapid progress as Xiao Chen's situation, their own potential was compressed before is also a major reason.

Now growing fast, does not mean that can always be so fast, now just make up for the previous deficit.

"This is something the school can't do properly, and I should reflect on it."

Li Jianye sighed, Lin Xudong did not interrupt. He was hired on a temporary basis to teach good kids, not a school teacher, and he didn't want to comment.

Li Jianye looked thoughtfully at the old Song on the playground in the distance.

On the increase of subsidies for poor students, he mentioned several times, but Song Wenlong had offended some leaders of the Education Bureau before, and Li Jianye was not too assured.But as far as he knew, the offending teacher Song had privately sponsored many students.

"After this wave of graduates is sent away, let's give Mr. Song another grade."

Two in the head-on, gave Li Jianye a sense of crisis, at this time, and then to make relations and cool the heart of talent, that is the biggest loss.

"All right, then the students are yours."

...

Test finished, just to school time, the sunset, Xiao Chen mood inexplicable good.

The awakened one, the university awards $1 million, and you are ten points from the Force!He felt that he should put the good news quickly and Mu Xiaowan share.

How many times, when the brother and sister passed the city and their old house, they would stand at the door and look.

The single family house, in disrepair and peeling, held all their happy memories of childhood, and they had never thought of buying it back.

But now, there seems to be a glimmer of hope.

At this moment, in the slum, two men in dark gray police uniforms, stepping on large hard-toed shoes, will be a clear outline of the mud.

People in the slums, the first reaction to see such law enforcers is fear, many people can not look into the eyes of the two.

But the two men seemed completely oblivious to the people around them, and walked step by step to the door of the low, dilapidated hut.

"Here we are. This is the young man's house."

They pushed the door open and walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 243 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...
Upgraded By always_loki

Science Fiction

271 43 25
In a world that is ever changing, people are unhappy with the way they are. When one man decides to take nature's job into his own hands, the world h...
82.5K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...
871K 36.6K 54
**In the process of receiving much needed editing** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues...