Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

144-145

23 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 144

Tsukihiko, whose real name is Tsuji Muzan, is the legendary ghost king, the ultimate follower of Gou's Way, and is nicknamed Boss Tan.

He is arrogant and arrogant. He overlooks all things from a high place. He neither looks down on human beings nor his own kind. He considers himself to be the closest to perfect creature in the world.

Why is it said to be close?

Because he has a weakness - he can't see the sun.

Once upon a time, Wu Ke was a human being, a weak and sick little pitiful human being who took three steps and gasped for breath. Ever since he was born, he had repeatedly jumped on the edge of death; once, there was a miracle doctor staying by his side, but Wu Ke had no eyesight and no brains. Jinshui thought he was a quack, so he cut him cleanly with one knife. After three or two days, Wuhan discovered that he had changed...

He had become stronger, he had become bloodthirsty, and he had become immortal.

He was happy and excited, but before he could look up to the sky and shout, "I am the God of the world," Wu Pei discovered that this medicine cannot be stopped!

He also had another medicine - the blue Bibi flower. Without the Bigan flower, he could only live in the night forever. The blue Bigan flower was rare in the world, and only the miracle doctor knew where it grew... But the miracle doctor was tricked by him. Hacked to death.

Wu Kuan was dumbfounded, Wu Kuan was confused, and Wu Kuan really regretted it.

How to fix it?

He can only rely on his own efforts, so Wu Ke has the first goal of Guisheng - to become the most perfect creature in the world.

To this end, he developed his power and transformed into a ghost, becoming a man, a woman, and a son. Relying on his own strength, he did whatever he wanted without scruples, and never looked down upon any human being.

Demon Slayer Squad? It's just the self-struggle of the weak.

Until, he met a cheat-Jigoku Enichi.

We meet on a narrow road and win!

Guabiyuan used his own breathing method to beat him from the King of Ghosts to the King of Gou on the spot, and left a lingering shadow on him for the rest of his life, making every cell of his body filled with fear. Since then, Wu Mei finally learned to be a ghost.

Wherever Yuan Yi passes by, Gou Pai will never show up, and wherever Yuan Yi goes, Gou Pai will not be able to leave.

In this way, Gou Wang Wumei relied on his age, which was thousands of times more smelly than the old lady's foot bindings, to finally succeed in overcoming the deadbeat.

After losing his relationship, Wuhan felt that he could do it again, and he became strong again.

To this day, Wuhan has already buried the humiliating past, and arrogantly believes that after Guoyuan's death, nothing in this world can tremble him. Unexpectedly, just today, he met another person. Hang up.

This guy beats him like a piece of dough, and pulls him like dough, but he has no power to fight back!

Wu Kuai was scared, and Wu Kuai was ready to pick up his ways of the Gou King again, but soon, he suddenly realized that this woman was most likely a ghost, and even if she was a ghost, she was definitely not a human being.

What does that mean? She will probably live as long as him!

Ah, this... I can't beat him, I will suffer for the rest of my life.

Gou's way doesn't work!

How to fix it? !

Wu Kuai turned his five clever brains and quickly came up with a brilliant plan. Since the front was not strong, then he would take turns to use conspiracies. He is a villain but not a decent person. As long as he can achieve his goal, it doesn't matter what method he uses.

He couldn't beat the black-haired girl, but couldn't he beat the white-haired young man? !

A mere human being, but still a blind man!

In particular, this human being was so frightened that his hands were shaking when he learned that Tsukishima Yanki was not a human being. He must not be a powerful character!

The strongest is not even at the Demon Slayer level!

As long as you catch him and transform him into a ghost, this human being will definitely become his puppet and listen to his actions!

Then, he controlled this puppet to kill Tsukishima Yanki, and then, he swallowed Tsukishima Yanki and successfully evolved into the most perfect creature in the world!

Damn Barassi! This plan is simply too good! Wuhan feels that he is really smart!

As long as we catch the white-haired blind man, then it will be useless no matter how strong the

woman is!

Who made her fall in love with humans?

Falling in love with a human being is doomed to have weaknesses and is destined to no longer be perfect!

Thinking of this, Wu Kuan snapped his fingers and summoned the ghosts closest to him.

He ordered condescendingly: "There is a tall man with white hair and a bandage on his face. Bring him to me."

"Give me an order. Whoever can bring him here, I will give him a gift." Become a blessing to the wind."

As soon as these words came out, all the ghosts were excited.

Straight up! Under the King of Ghosts, above all ghosts!

What a high honor this is!

For nameless brats like them, this is like a dream!

"Yes! I will obey your orders!"

They will definitely bring that man over and present it to their king!

Just as they were about to leave, Wuhan said again: "Wait a moment."

The ghosts were confused?

But they heard their king say again: "There is a woman next to him. If you find a way to lure her away, if you are caught by her, you must not reveal my existence."

Wu Kai looked at the ghosts coldly and emphasized: "Not even a little bit of information is enough."

"Not a word, not even a tiny bit of clue."

The ghosts: "..."

Is there... something wrong with this?

I always felt that Master Wuxian's words sounded like... a ghost with a horn on his forehead thought. Unexpectedly, as soon as his thoughts came to his mind, Wuxian spoke again: "This sounds like... What?"

The horned ghost trembled, and he said it?

No, no, he didn't say it!

Could it be... that it's mind reading!

Lord Wuhan can read minds!

"What do you mean by my words?" Wu Pei looked sternly.

"No, no -" Before the one-horned ghost could finish his words, the next moment, the whole ghost was swallowed up by the red tentacles emerging from behind Wu Kai, and he didn't even have time to scream.

In an instant, all the ghosts were as quiet as chickens. They were trembling, cold sweat broke out on their foreheads, and there was no other sound in their hearts except fear.

Wumei was very satisfied with this, and he emphasized again: "I have given you everything, and I can take it back easily."

"Remember my words."

"This is just your free action as ghosts."

"There is nothing

"Everything is a secret, do you understand?"

Everyone shouted in unison, "We will never reveal any information about you!"

"Get

the order. " , all the ghosts disappeared in the next second.

The moonlight shone through the dilapidated windows, and little bits of light illuminated the wriggling tentacles behind Wu Kan. Even though Wu Kan felt no pain, his mind still unconsciously recalled "Tsukishima Yan" as the tentacles swayed. "Xi" that crazy smile, and the dozen or so arms that were quickly pulled off by her like plasticine every time she recovered.

His veins tensed, his eyes widened, and his teeth gritted fiercely.

Him, Oniwu Tsuji Mukai! I have never suffered such a great injustice!

Sooner or later! Sooner or later he will make that woman pay the price!

As long as we can catch that man...as long as we can catch him!

Muzan's scarlet eyes flashed, as if he saw Tsukishima Yanxi kneeling in front of him and crying bitterly, and he seemed to see the flesh and blood remains of Tsukishima Yanxi being devoured by him...

The corners of his mouth were fierce and cruel. Break it apart, and by then, he will become the most perfect creature in the world!

He is the most perfect creature in the world!

Thinking of this, Wuxian became more motivated again, and he called out lightly: "Ningnu,"

"Zheng——"

With the soft sound of the pipa, Wuxian disappeared from the spot.

The night is still long.

And the tall "young man" Nozomi, who is remembered by all the ghosts, has carried Gojo Satoru away from the battlefield.

They walked on the winding path in the forest, and the conversation continued under the cold wind and moonlight.

"My real name is Yan Xi..." With a new soul in his body, Gojo Satoru's voice became gentler than ever before.

"To be precise, I am...a reincarnated person with memories of my previous life."

"Ah...that's it." Gojo Satoru suddenly realized that this made sense. Because he has the memory of his previous life, and because his three views have long been shaped, he still has such a character in that environment...

Gojo Satoru's thoughts turned quickly. He recalled that the girl had always treated him as an ordinary person before. Cognition...

chuckled: "Xi-chan was an ordinary person in his previous life."

Yan Xi was stunned and nodded: "Probably 13 years old..." She recalled, "I reincarnated from a human to a Saiyan " Humans

?"

"They are a fighting race from Planet Vegeta." Yan Xi thought for a moment, "You can think of them as aliens from another world...

" Gojo Satoru blinked slightly and pondered, "Are you that kind of alien who is green all over, has very big eyes, and has no hair, like a cursed spirit?"

Yan Xi: ...

What misunderstanding do you have about me ? ?

"Just stay there, it doesn't matter even if it's uglier than the cursed spirit." Gojo Satoru said enthusiastically, "Ah, by the way, do you have tentacles?"

Yan Xi:...

"...What are you thinking about? ." Yan Xi's mouth twitched, "We look no different from humans."

"Oh..." Gojo Satoru glanced at his mouth.

"What are you regretting..."

"I thought I could see a different Nozomi-chan." Gojo Satoru muttered, "It's a little regretful."

"I'm really sorry that I don't have tentacles and tentacles."

"Then ...Can you grow tentacles?" Gojo Satoru asked again, "Aliens must be different from humans."

"...You are in my body, do you feel that there is something different about me? Aren't you going to come out?" Yan Xi asked speechlessly.

"I can't feel it at all." Gojo Satoru's voice elongated, half coquettishly and half complaining, "After all, Yanxi-chan doesn't let others move around freely."

"You can really talk nonsense seriously."

Yanxi rolled his eyes. Turns out, it's obvious that she is too lazy to do strength training, and she doesn't think that the so-called free activities mentioned by the other party are serious activities!

"If you must say it, we have one more tail than humans."

"Whoosh." Gojo. Wu's interest came again, "What about the tail?

" It was removed. "

"Eh? Why?

"Because it will transform. " Yanxi explained, "A Saiyan with a tail will turn into an irrational gorilla once he sees the full moon."

"Gorilla? " Gojo Satoru exclaimed like a child, "Is it the kind of gorilla in the zoo?" ! "

"It's a gorilla that's bigger and more ferocious than the movie "King Kong". Yan Xi emphasized quietly, "The kind that can tear down the earth if you are not careful." "

Wow, that's incredible..." Gojo Satoru marveled again. He thought for a few seconds and then suddenly said, "Then there is reproductive isolation between us?" "

Yan Xi: ...

Don't drive just because you disagree!

"Doesn't that mean..." He narrowed his eyes and smiled, "We can enjoy ourselves without worrying about accidents~"

Yan Xi: ... ...

"Don't turn the topic into weird places!

Gojo Satoru: "You understand in seconds. "

Yan Xi:...

"I am a normal adult male. " Gojo Satoru said confidently, "It's normal to have such thoughts when facing your girlfriend."

"But Yanxi-chan, you are so shy about this kind of thing. You must have been a single mother in your previous life, right? "

Yan Xi: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute. "

"It seems I was right. " Gojo

Satoru raised his lips, "So..." He said in a brisk tone, "Yanxi-chan, you have to hold me tightly." "

No matter who you were in your previous life, or who you are now, as long as you stay by my side."

"Cherish your hard-won partner." "

It doesn't matter even if you want to leave, because you can't leave at all.

Gojo Satoru's eyes flickered.

Logically speaking, based on the strength gap between him and Yanxi, he couldn't completely curse her.

But they changed bodies .

So, his soul easily carved a curse into her body, and he manipulated the curse on his vagina through the oath ring they wore on their hands to carve a curse into her soul...

This The curse will be strengthened over and over again as the power of the curse circulates, like an invisible giant net, catching her little by little, then gathering up, blending into flesh and blood, into bone marrow, and engraved into soul...

No matter how he looks, he will eventually He was a twisted magician.

Yan Xi shivered for no reason, and she stopped subconsciously

. “

I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt an indescribable and strange feeling. Yan Xi frowned.

"Really..." Gojo Satoru pondered for two seconds, raised his index finger, and suddenly realized, "I understand." "

With the white snow blown away in front of him, Gojo Satoru was absolutely sure: "It must be that curse that has some bad intentions. ”

“吆西! ” Gojo Satoru's voice was high-pitched, "It's decided, let's play the game of hunting curses." "

Whoever removes the curse first wins~"

"Games or something..." Yan Xi hit the nail on the head, "Actually, it's just that you don't like him."

"(o゜▽゜)o☆BINGO! BINGO~~" Gojo Satoru didn't object at all, "I've always been a thoughtful person. A boy who must avenge himself."

"If you hadn't stopped me, Yanxi-chan, he would have been dead by now."

"If I hadn't stopped you, the whole earth would have been penetrated by you."

"Hahaha. No, no." Gojo Satoru waved his hand, "I have good control over my output power."

"How do you control it?"

"Even if I change my body, I still have six eyes. It is not difficult for me to control the degree of skill execution. "

"Not only that, but what you have...is called Qi..." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger again, "I have also learned this running route. "

Ah... swoosh." Yan Xi said softly, "So you are so powerful."

Gojo Satoru cracked his white teeth.

Immediately afterwards, he heard the girl say again: "So... I can't control the power or anything..."

Yan Xi smiled: "Are you lying to me...?"

Gojo Satoru:...

Gojo Satoru emphasized that he had a strong desire to survive: "Controlling energy and controlling the power of the body are two different concepts."

"It's much easier for me to control power than to control your body."

"I understand." Yan Xi suddenly understood and smiled again, " In other words, you can obviously fly using Wu Kong Jutsu, but you had to let me carry you on my back, braving the cold wind and heavy snow, and walked all the way in the deep mountains and old forests, right?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru. Blinking her eyes, she started to act cute: "Don't you think this is very romantic, Yan Xi-chan?"

"Romantic?" The black energy behind Yan Xi shot up into the sky, "Since it's romantic, let's be more romantic... "

How about a romantic flight under the moon?"

After saying this, he picked up the dog strip on his back and threw it away from the sky without any pity for his own body.

The full moon was high in the sky and the cold wind was howling. Outside a certain cave, a young man wearing a wild boar hood suddenly raised his head. He twitched his nose and shouted loudly: "I smell it!!!"

"It's the smell of ghosts. " !"

He jumped up from the ground, picked up two knives with both hands, and shouted: "Pigs are

coming !

Pigs are coming!"

"Hahaha!"

Chapter 145

At some point, the wind and snow in the sky dissipated, and the heaven and earth seemed to be silent.

In this rare silence, the mourning coming from the ancestral hall was so loud.

"Ahhh..." The young man held his son who had been dead for a long time, wailing desperately and crying. However, at the age of twenty-four or five, at this moment, he had aged twenty years, and his whole person had changed. It becomes old and decayed, just like flowers and plants that have been drained of all their moisture in an instant and will wither at any time.

"Why, why did it become like this..."

"If...if only I hadn't brought you out...I shouldn't have brought you out!!!"

"Ah...it's all my fault..." He He cried heartbreakingly, and his whole body was shaking. Regret and pain were like a tsunami, swallowing up his whole body. "It's all my fault..."

Not far away, the white-haired young man used his two swords again. After backing up, he looked silently at the surviving man who was holding his family and crying bitterly. His lips moved slightly, but in the end he said nothing.

Over the years since he joined the Demon Slayer Corps, he has seen too many scenes like this. From the initial anger to the current indifference, he is not numb and indifferent, he is just used to it.

He knew very well that for people who had just lost their relatives and loved ones, no matter what they said, they would not listen. The harm caused by ghosts to human beings could never be appeased by a few pale words.

The only way to put an end to this phenomenon is to completely eliminate the ghosts!

Only by completely killing the Ghost King can this thousand-year tragedy be ended.

What's more, he is better at killing ghosts in a flashy way than comforting others.

The young man gently brushed the white hair on his head. In order to chase this ghost, he had not eaten for two or three days. Now that the ghost was killed, the remaining members of the Demon Slayer Team would handle the follow-up matters. He could relax I went to a nearby town to have a good meal. If I was lucky, I might be able to sleep before dawn.

But his idea failed in the end.

Just less than halfway through the journey, the crow flew over with fluttering wings.

"Convey the lord's order, convey the lord's order..."

"Ask the nearby pillars to quickly go to the town due west."

"There are suspected traces of winding ghosts there." The crow circled above him, shouted, and repeated it again , "Please quickly go to the town due west..."

He flew around him for a while, then fluttered his wings and left, but Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's pupils trembled...

Winding Ghost! Did the Oni appear?

His fingertips trembled slightly, and his pupils trembled slightly with excitement. Finally, he met him...

He is Uku Tengen, the sound column of the Demon Slayer Corps, the descendant of the ninja, join The Demon Slayer Squad has only one goal, to kill the ghosts in the world.

So what is a ghost?

Ghosts are creatures transformed from humans after being given ghost blood by the Ghost King Wuhan. It hides in the darkness, feeds on human flesh and blood, is immortal and invulnerable to all swords; the ghost never steps into the territory of the wisteria flower, and never appears in the sunlight.

The former can poison ghosts and can kill them in severe cases, while the latter can easily kill them and make them disappear into ashes. It is precisely based on this weakness that after countless attempts, the predecessors of the Demon Slayer Corps finally forged the Nichirin Sword with the orangutan scarlet sand iron and orangutan scarlet ore that absorbed the essence of sunlight. The ghosts killed by the sword will completely disappear from the world.

There are two types of ghosts. One type is ordinary ghosts. They were given a small amount of blood by Wuhan. Although they are stronger than ordinary people, they do not have any magic skills. The other type is given the title "Xian". Ghosts, they have a lot of blood, and each one has a different vampire technique.

The upper string ghosts are divided into upper string ghosts and lower string ghosts, each numbering six. As the name suggests, the upper string ghosts are far superior in level and ability to the lower string ghosts. In the hundreds of years of fighting between the Demon Slayer Squad and ghosts, they have killed many lower-string ghosts, but when faced with upper-string ghosts, no one has ever survived, even the strongest pillars. No one can survive the hands of the winding ghost.

This shows how powerful the Shangxian Ghost is.

But even though the gap in strength between the two sides is so huge that it's almost despairing, the members of the Demon Slayer Corps still haven't given up, and they won't give up! They just train harder!

All of them firmly believe that sooner or later, humans will defeat ghosts, just like the sun will always rise in the east.

Therefore, even though he knew that he would probably never return when facing the Shangxian Ghost, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan still ran towards the direction pointed by the bird without hesitation.

The winding ghost... I'm finally going to meet him...

Let's have a gorgeous fight with him!

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan chuckled and moved forward at full speed!

However, before he reached the designated place, he was stopped by several ghosts.

Something's wrong!

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan immediately frowned. Logically speaking, ghosts all act alone. Even if they meet, they will kill each other. It is rare for ghosts to act in groups like humans, but these ghosts on the opposite side...

Chalcedony Tianyu drew out the two swords from his back, his expression condensed.

He has never seen so many ghosts appear together in his whole life. This is obviously not normal!

In the end what happened?

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan doesn’t know, but he must know!

After all, they are already at a disadvantage compared to the ghosts in terms of strength. If they don't even let the ghosts detect their abnormal movements, it would be equivalent to giving up their lives to others.

It's best to grab one and ask.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan stared coldly at the few ghosts on the opposite side, thinking in his mind, and at the same time, he was quickly formulating a battle plan in his mind. He was already prepared to fight these ghosts for dozens of rounds. !

Unexpectedly, before he took action, the ghosts opposite him didn't know who spat first.

"Damn it!" the ghost cursed, "I was tricked!"

"That's not it!"

Immediately afterwards, a group of ghosts cheered and ran away in a hurry.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan: ...

The white snow on the ground was thrown away and started to fly. Yu Zhuan Tianyuan watched in confusion.

What's going on with these ghosts?

After hesitating for a few seconds between chasing these ghosts or going to a nearby town as requested by his lord, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan finally chose to run towards a nearby town.

He stepped on the moonlight and white snow, crawled through mud puddles, and jumped over rows of tree trunks. His snow-white hair danced in the wind, and soon he reached his destination.

As soon as he arrived at the place, before the young man from the Demon Slayer Squad who delivered the news could say anything, Yuzhuang Tianyuan walked around the destroyed house.

"That's right!" He affirmed, "This is definitely a winding ghost!!"

"What a pity, he ran away!" He sighed, "Otherwise, he will be killed by my gorgeous sword skills The first winding ghost."

"You still like to talk nonsense." As soon as he finished speaking, another voice came.

It was a girl wearing a haori embroidered with butterfly wings. She had a pair of purple eyes, and her black hair was combed into a night party curl, embellished with butterfly hair accessories, and the ends of her slightly curled bangs were also the same. It's dark purple.

She is a butterfly ninja, capable of killing demons and insects. She is petite and is good at using poison.

Butterfly Ninja looked around with a slight smile and said, "It is obviously not an ordinary winding ghost that can destroy it to this extent."

"Is it the first winding? The second winding? Or the third winding?" She guessed, and then Asked the young man who first delivered the news, "Are there any victims here?"

"Only three people are suspected to be dead." The young man said, frowning, "But I'm not sure whether they are dead."

"Why is this? ?" Butterfly Ninja asked.

"Because we didn't see the body, nor the slightest trace of blood."

"Isn't there any trace of blood..." Yu Zhuan Tianyuan guessed, "Could it be swallowed whole?"

"If that's the case, it means there is a big gap in strength between the two sides. ..." Butterfly Ninja narrowed his eyes, "It won't cause such a big damage."

"It can cause such a big damage and there is no trace of blood left..." Butterfly Ninja said thoughtfully, "These three people are not ordinary people. "Yeah."

She said with a smile: "Maybe there are ghosts in it."

"After all, the blood of ghosts will dissipate after a while."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan was also thoughtful.

"What about the information about the three people?" Butterfly Ninja asked again.

"One of them is a young businessman who is here to do business. His name is Tsukihiko. He is wearing a tall black suit and a white hat. He also just bought this machiya." The young man carefully reported the information he had gathered. describing.

"The other two people are a couple, their specific identities are unclear..."

"The man is tall, has white hair, and has a bandage on his face. He is blind, and the woman..." The young man said this and sighed, " The woman seems to be seriously ill and cannot move, so she relies on the man to take care of her. "

Butterfly Ninja: ...

Yuzhuang Tianyuan: ...

Even though they have seen a lot of wind and rain, the two pillars can't help but feel embarrassed by the image of these two people. There was silence for a second.

"From this description, the businessman's seems more suspicious." Butterfly Ninja guessed, "But judging from the scene, these three people are probably not simple."

"Wait a minute." Yuzhuan Tianyuan suddenly remembered that he had been attacked by a group of ghosts before. Regarding the siege, he spoke again, "You mean, that man has white hair?"

"Yes." The young man nodded.

"What's wrong?" Butterfly Ninja was keenly aware of his strangeness and asked.

"Ah... I met something interesting when I came here on the way." Yuzhuan Tianyuan said with a smile, "I was blocked by a few ghosts."

"It's not common for ghosts to act together." Butterfly Ninja smiled at the corners of his mouth. The curvature of the curve narrowed slightly.

"I care more about another thing than this." Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said, "One of the ghosts said something when he left."

"What did he say?"

"He said: "That's not it. "."

"That's not it..." Butterfly Ninja repeated, thinking deeply, "In other words... are they looking for someone?"

"I think so too." Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said, "And the person they are looking for You must have something in common with me."

"That's why you asked about white hair..."

"The two things are so close, I have to think more," Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said, "Maybe those ghosts are here. Looking for the person with white hair... could it be that young man? "

If they are really looking for the white-haired young man with a bandage, then why are they looking for him?

"Regardless of whether there is any connection between these two things, we should report it to the lord first."

This is just a guess. There are not many known conditions at the moment, and Butterfly Ninja and Yu Zhuan Tianyuan cannot make rash decisions. But in their hearts, they all unanimously believed that something beyond their expectations was about to change.

And this change will affect the entire Demon Slayer Squad and even the entire current situation.

Is this good or bad?

They don't know either.

We can only take one step at a time.

And where is the white-haired young man who was targeted by both the Demon Slayer Squad and the demons?

She is looking up.

Looking up at her body flying freely in the air, Xu thought that her heart was moving at will. When she just threw Gojo Satoru, she seemed to have accidentally used [He] and sent Gojo Satoru directly to the moon.

Yan Xi looked at the small black spot on the horizon, and suddenly felt a sense of joy in his heart.

It turns out that it feels so good to be able to beat someone to your heart's content. Compared with before, I have to carefully consider and consider again and again, for fear that I will accidentally beat the person into a paste and kneel on the ground, crying and begging them not to die. In such a situation, it would not be very satisfying to use Gojomono's body to beat his own body to his heart's content.

After all, with her physical fitness there, it doesn't matter how hard she beats her.

Saiyans are so powerful!

Yan Xi was in a happy mood and even hummed a song.

It's not that she is violent, but for a guy like Gojo Satoru who is arrogant and often unrepentant, it is better to reason with him or hope that he will change his behavior. It is better to directly attack him.

After moving his shoulders, which were a little sore from maintaining one posture for a long time, Yan Xi estimated the distance and direction, preparing to meet Gojo Satoru again on the snow-covered road.

It's just that when we meet again, we seem to have to go through some small twists and turns.

The surrounding branches were swaying, and the passing beasts were running away. With the powerful night vision of Liu Yan, Yan Xi clearly saw seven or eight ghosts running towards her from all directions.

In just a moment, she was surrounded.

They looked at her like a wolf that had been hungry for a long time and saw a little lamb, their eyes filled with green light.

"White hair!" the first ghost said excitedly.

"Covered with a bandage!" the second ghost trembled.

"That's right!" The third ghost trembled, "It's him! It's him!"

These words were like a command, and the ghosts around him started to move in an instant.

They all put on a fighting stance, their looks were ferocious, their faces were ferocious, they were fighting together.

Yan Xi:...?

What the hell?

I thought you came here to be beaten by me for three hundred rounds. Why did you fight together first?

A group of ghosts were fighting, and their moves were relentless, and they hit the fatal point. For a moment, blood spattered, intestines, stomachs, bones, arms, feet, and heads flew into the sky in random order.

A head here yelled: "Asshole! I was obviously the one who discovered this first!"

"You little guys like you should stay in your own nest! This is not something you should be involved in. "

Fart!" A head over there yelled, "They are all ordinary ghosts, who is nobler than the other!"

"Ghosts are equal when it comes to opportunity!" Another ghost shouted in agreement, and bit the one next to him. The ghost's ears mumbled, "Whoever wins gets it!"

The red snow danced wildly in the air, and from the corner, a one-eyed ghost rolled out, and he came straight towards her, triumphant. : "You idiots, just fight there, I will take this opportunity to arrest them!"

"I am the destined one!!!"

But before he could get out even ten centimeters, a fanged ghost grabbed his hair and pulled him back with his teeth bared, "You're dreaming!" They fought each other again.

Not only were their lost heads being beaten, but their bodies were also being beaten.

You hit me, I hit you, you kicked me, I kicked you, a group of lv0.3 rookies, their strength is only half a catty and eight taels, and their recovery speed is only so much. After fighting for a long time, only their clothes were completely destroyed.

This scene is really spectacular, and the picture is really cruel.

Yan Xi... Yan Xi was stunned for only a second, and then she followed her heart. She quickly took off the bandage on her eyes and watched with Gojo Satoru's pair of Kazilan six eyes with a 360-degree panoramic view without blind spots.

Too bad I don’t have melon seeds in my hand!

This is much better than the plasma blockbusters from Beautiful Country! ! !

Boy friend?

My boyfriend can watch it anytime, but I can only watch it once! It’s important to eat melon!

At the same time, on the other side, Gojo Satoru, who had no idea that he had been forgotten, was soaring in the air. When it came to using the dancing sky technique to save himself or letting himself fall as he pleased, Gojo Satoru only hesitated for two seconds, and then he was happy. I chose to land casually.

He fell to the ground with a thud. He stretched out his arms and spread his limbs wide, and fell into the dirt like that. There was no infinite barrier, and the new clothes he had just changed became dirty and messy again.

"You really don't have any pity for your body." Gojo Satoru sighed with a chuckle. Is it because of his physical strength that he is unscrupulous...

I don't understand, carrying a couple on their backs is obviously a romantic intimate contact. Well, what's there to be angry about?

It's so hard to understand a woman's mind.

"Oh, now my clothes are dirty again, and I need to take a shower and change into new clothes." Thinking of this, the corners of Gojo Satoru's mouth turned up again. Yan Xi is a very simple person, and his temper comes and goes quickly. As long as he lies here, the girl who comes over will definitely soften her heart when she sees him in such a miserable state.

But...

it's really inconvenient to move around without my own body. It would be nice if I could change it back while taking a shower.

Sigh... I think he is already 27 years old. He finally got out of singlehood, but he can only benefit himself from the sidelines. This is really distressing.

"Why are you sighing?" Suddenly, a man's soft voice came from above.

Gojo Satoru lazily raised his eyes.

Under the moonlight, covered in white snow, the man has white oak-colored hair and colorful eyes. There is a patch of blood on his head. He holds two golden fans. On his left eye is written "Shang Xian" and on his right eye is written "二". He has a slight smile on his face. Compassion: "Are you sighing for your own fate?"

Gojo Satoru: ...Where does this madness come from?

"How pitiful." The man gently stroked his cheek with his hand, "You are still so young and so beautiful..."

"Although you are very young and very beautiful, you already have a master~" Gojo Satoru replied, "He is a super, super handsome, super perfect handsome guy~"

"Ah...that's it." The man suddenly realized, but soon he sighed again, "But...you were thrown here."

" I saw it all." He waved the fan in his hand twice, "You fell directly from the sky."

"If I really loved you, I wouldn't let you suffer so much alone. "He said with pity, "I won't leave you here alone."

I thought that the next scene would be the same as usual, and the black-haired girl in front of me would cry like the other girls and women, feeling resentful every time. He complained about the sufferings in life, and he listened compassionately as usual, answered his questions and helped him obtain happiness.

But who would have expected that the black-haired girl opposite didn't show any sadness at all. Instead, she spoke in a brisk tone with a rising final note, and said with a smile, "Well, this is love between us. We have to communicate."

There was no pain in his eyes. Instead of complaining, it is full of joy. If I use an appropriate word to describe it, it would be...sweet distress.

At this time, the girl on the ground said again: "Guys like you won't understand~"

Rarely, the man choked at these words.

I know a lot, so don’t be a jerk to me. Whose exchange of love will make people drop from the sky!

He has lived so long that he has met thousands of girls, each with a different personality, but this is the first time he has seen one as unique as the one in front of him.

He was strangely silent for a second, feeling that he should be curious and surprised by the other party's unconventional attitude. After all, according to a human who has experienced the same people and things, and suddenly meets a special character, he will indeed He felt curious: "Why are you lying on the ground all the time?"

The man tilted his head slightly, as if thinking, "Can't you move?"

"Poor child..." He showed the compassionate look before. , he smiled lightly and his voice became gentler, "You must be in pain."

"You must be sad."

"You can tell me~" He opened his arms, "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself , I am Tong Mo, the leader of the [Eternal Bliss Sect].

"My existence is to make my followers happy."

"So far, I have done a good job." He smiled brightly. Every one of my followers has gotten the happiness they dreamed of. "

Ah..." Gojo Satoru sighed, "It's a little distressing."

These guys really don't have any sense of crisis.

Is it because it's in Yanxi-chan's body? Is that why you don't know how to avoid and approach him?

It’s really nerve-wracking. If he takes action now, then when Yanxi-chan comes over, he may not be able to get his benefits smoothly. After working as the magician 007 in his own world for so long, Gojo Satoru doesn’t want to be in other worlds at all. Waste your energy on people and things.

Of course, except for the guy named Yue Yan.

That guy made him even more unhappy than the killer who beat up his enemy Hakka.

And he has never been a generous Madonna.

But having said that, why hasn’t Yanxi-chan come yet?

According to the speed of his body's movements, she should be arriving soon...

So... why didn't she come?

Because the play is not over yet!

Yan Xi said that she had seen special-level curse spirits and high-level monsters, but she had never seen low-level ghosts fighting in groups.

And what's even more strange is...

the guys with only heads left can actually have two hands growing under them. They use their two hands to move around with their heads, swearing and yelling, you pull my hair, I poke your nostrils. At the same time, their bodies can still be in a ball as before...

Yan Xi feels that his eyes have really been opened today.

Even a curse spirit wouldn't play like this.

So... what on earth are these guys?

A curse?

Yan Xi touched his chin, recalling the cursed spirits he had seen, and then looked at the group of people opposite, although they were crooked and cracked, but they could still be seen as human-like...

In the six eyes, they all exuded an unknown smell. The black-red energy contained the breath of curse and was mixed with other breaths. What surprised her most was that among this group of complex energies, the one she saw the most belonged to the person named Yueyan she met before. The energy in the guy.

No, it should be said that Yueyan's energy is the purest and largest, and these guys are like... Yan Xi thought about it and found an appropriate word - root.

Yes, they are roots. These guys are like the tiny tree roots that Yue Yan branched out. They inherited his power, but they did not break away from him and were still under his control.

Seeing things directly with the six eyes is a very brain-consuming task, and using the brain to think while looking is even more brain-consuming.

Not long after, Yan Xi felt his head burning and hurting, but under the reversal technique that was running all the time on Gojo Satoru's body, the burned brain was quickly repaired.

It was only then that Yan Xi finally realized what kind of life Gojo Satoru usually lived.

He was passively receiving the information around him every moment. No matter what he was doing, even if he was sleeping, he would wake up quickly because of this huge influx of information. After only a few days of experience, she felt that the pain was unbearable. But Gojo Satoru lived like this for 27 years.

Yan Xi felt a little depressed inside. She knew that Gojo Satoru did not need sympathy, and she would not sympathize with him, but she still felt uncomfortable.

With his brain constantly jumping between being burned out and being repaired every day, it doesn't seem so difficult to understand that Gojo Satoru has developed this kind of character...

Did she just hit too hard?

Why don't you go take a look?

Yan Xi finally remembered to find her Mr. Gojo by the Daming Lake.

Just as she was about to leave, the dead branches not far away suddenly began to shake violently, and then, a... wild boar? Oh, no, it was a petite figure wearing a boar hood and animal skins who jumped out of the forest.

The figure held up the pitted swords in his hands and shouted in a hoarse voice: "Zhutu - advance!!!"

Immediately afterwards, he joined the battlefield.

The group of ghosts who had already had their eyes red didn't care at all about this guy who suddenly joined the battlefield. They only cared about killing their friends around them and winning the final victory, without even giving him a look.

So, Yan Xi just watched the young man running with great momentum, jumping with great ferocity, the knife in his hand stabbing a ghost firmly and without hesitation, and then...

he was killed by an unknown ghost. He kicked his hooves and flew out at a faster speed.

Yan Xi:...Lv0.03?

The LV0.03 boy turned several times in the air and landed lightly without any injuries.

It stands to reason that he should have noticed the gap between the two sides and stopped. But Yan Xi did not expect that the boy raised the knife in his hand again and shouted: "Evil ghosts!"

"I want you to become my master who dominates the forest." Stone!" He clicked his swords and struck again, "Suffer death!

"

He rushed forward bravely!

He was kicked out again.

"Hahaha, hahaha, two times, two times!" The young man rolled on the ground, but still had no intention of giving up. He joined the battlefield again, "Pigs rush in, pigs rush in, pigs rush in!!!!"

He dashed forward. ! Be brave and fearless!

He got kicked out for the third time.

"Hahaha, hahaha, not bad, not bad! It's a bit interesting, a bit interesting! I'm going to be serious!" He jumped up and down, still laughing.

"*Breath of the Beast——One Fang——*" He pointed two knives at the ghost that kicked him out, exerted force with one step, and shouted, "*Penetrating and stabbing!!!*"

He got kicked out for the fourth time.

He stood up again!

Yan Xi couldn't help but take out the small round sunglasses from his pocket and put them on the bridge of his nose...

Is this kid... a stickler?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 218 18
wherever you stray, i'll follow. a story about a lovesick cedric diggory and a cold willow malfoy.
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.9K 90 16
// "Will you promise to hold my hand and never let me go?" "I promise." // Written by: Crystal Hwang
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...