Epoch of variation

Autorstwa yiyanj

60 years ago, a natural disaster caused the human world to change dramatically, the rapid evolution of specie... Więcej

Chapter 1 Blockade
Chapter 2 The heart is connected
Chapter 3 Infected Persons
Chapter 4 Speculation about the awakening technique
Chapter 5 Exposure
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

1 0 0
Autorstwa yiyanj

After everyone left, Xiao Chen felt a pat on the shoulder, and looked back, it was Yao Na.

"Thanks."

Before Yao Na spoke, the man with glasses next to him complained.

"Just thank her, not me, valuing sex over friends."

He said, Yao Na hit a blow.

"Wu Chao, if you talk nonsense again, I will make you unable to take care of yourself!" 

Little Chenchen and I had a pure revolutionary friendship."

Wu Chao covered his shoulders and turned blue.

"Besides, what's the use of you? Your eighty-two o 'clock force thinks I don't know, a couple of doglegs, the first to be knocked down is you."

Looking at the two people laughing and scolding, Xiao Chen's face showed a hint of warmth.

Yao Na, his deskmate, unlike himself, Yao Na is extremely talented and a regular in the top ten on campus.

Not only that, but the family was rich, and the raw stone had never been broken. Until now, no one has dug out her background, so Liang Hongtao is so afraid.

And Wu Chao, sitting behind him, had a lot of gossip and was the know-it-all in the class.They were the only real friends in the class and he was the only real friends.

"Still friendship, do you think I didn't see the big bag of things you packed for Xiao Chen?"Wu Chao said, hiding behind Xiao Chen.

"A big bag of stuff?"

Yao Na doesn't seem to care what Wu Chao says at all, waving her hands and domineering.

"It's just some rough rocks broken."

Xiao Chenling, he has been relying on picking up other people's used scraps to use, better than nothing, of which the most from Yao Na.

"Is that broken? Is it only half used? If you don't give it to me, I can make do with it."

Wu Chao seems to be very envious of Xiao Chen's treatment.

"Come on, stop being poor and go, we have a test today."

Yao Na did specifically to Xiao Chen left a lot of raw stone, but looked and did not want to talk about this topic too much, a few people walked quickly toward the class.

...

"Liang Shao, I did not investigate this matter clearly."

Not far away, Ren Jialing slightly self-blame, but a lot of dissatisfaction between the brow. She didn't realize a ghetto boy could be so difficult.

Is he really not short of money?

"It's all right."

Liang Hongtao chews gum and doesn't look too depressed.

"It's just a kid who can't recognize himself, and when he really finds out that no matter how hard he tries, he can't wake up, he will."

"When he wants to sell it, he's free to do so."

Ren Jialing nodded, for Liang Hongtao just agreed with the evaluation, that is, can not recognize themselves.

In three years, the force growth of most people is about 50, among which the genius can rise 70 or 80, breaking the minimum threshold of awakening.

It's not about resources at all, it's about talent and hard work.

Xiao Chen is probably the kind of person who thinks he is good, and the Force is not high because there are not enough rough stones.

She's seen a lot of them.

A look at Liang Hongtao is not to blame, her heart and relaxed, and soon will just communicate with Xiao Chen unhappy left behind. In her view, this is just a man who thinks highly of himself, and the future is not destined to be a circle of people.

...

Xiao Chen several people soon arrived at the class, along the way, Wu Chao's mouth like a machine gun, constantly asking Xiao Chen to kill the details of the infected.

"Nothing, just good luck. The monster was badly hurt. I fired a few shots.

80% of that is true, and 20% of that is not true. Hearing this, Wu Chao clapped his hands and rejoiced.

"Look, what did I say?"

Yao Na curled her lips and didn't want to talk to him.

Originally, Wu Chao as early as after the report came out, he said his own speculation to the people in the class.

He guessed at that time that Xiao Chen must be mending the knife, and now he was sure to say.

"However, your courage is really big, for I must hide at home, of course, you are really lucky, so many fine raw stones, sold is also worth a lot of money."

By this time, several people had returned to the class.

Three years later, there are not many people familiar with Xiao Chen.

Most people looked at Xiao Chen with envy.

Yes, after they read the report, the first time they paid attention to Xiao Chen was given the raw stone by the law enforcement Bureau.

As for killing the infected? Most people's guesses are similar to Wu's.

This is a time when hope is precious, especially in the slums where people are often infected and people are afraid. Although the conditions of these people are not good, there are many people, planting crops and basic coolie services in the city, basically they are doing.

So the authorities are unlikely to give up on them.

So set an example, you see, the people in the slums can cooperate with the law enforcement to kill the infected, the infected is not so scary, peace of mind to live.

The students see this clearly.

There are a few people who are still familiar to come to exchange pleasantries, and after a while, the bell rings and a middle-aged slightly fat man walks in.

"Ahem, what time is it, and all the noise, there is no tension!"

The man is unshaven, his mouth reprimands, but his eyes do not have much blame.

Seeing that there are less than 20 days to the awakening ceremony, that is to say, his three years of living with these students is coming to an end.

"First of all, welcome Xiao Chen back! As we all know, Xiao Chen cooperated with the law enforcement team to kill a real infected person, give me... No, it's a credit to our class."

Head teacher Lao Song smiled, this thing is true, although the honor is more pleasant, not like the class out of an awakening as hard, but also let him in the school rose a lot of face.

"Well, in a few moments, the school will organize the last Force Test before awakening, and I have two pieces of news for you."

"First, for this test, those with a Force score over 90 can enter a special training class for ten days."

This, as we all know, is equivalent to putting the best people in the entire grade together at the last minute into a surprise training camp.

The instructor of the training class, and the awakening! It's a chance everyone wants, but unfortunately, the conditions are too tight.

"Before our class test more than 90, should be Ouyang Han and Yao Na." Others, did anyone give me a surprise ah, this year's evaluation, reliable everyone."

Lao Song joked.

Everyone could not help but look at a man beside him with bangs covering his eyes, white skin and thin figure. He was sitting upright and had no expression. Ouyang Han, number one in the Force in the class.

Lao Song finished, many people in the class showed a slightly ashamed expression.

After three years, they all felt clearly the old Song's temper, the typical bark is worse than the bite, to many people have provided no small help. In particular, unlike many other class teachers, he focuses on a few key people and completely ignores others, but takes care of every student.

Unfortunately, even with gratitude, they are most likely powerless in terms of achievement.

"Well, there's another bombshell!"

Lao Song's face changed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.9K 241 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...
1.8K 56 52
**COMPLETED** Several years after the world succumbed to a deadly strain of measles that turned those infected into crazed, mindless cannibals, Charl...
812K 34.6K 54
**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues, they lose all h...
450K 13.7K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...