Epoch of variation

By yiyanj

60 years ago, a natural disaster caused the human world to change dramatically, the rapid evolution of specie... More

Chapter 1 Blockade
Chapter 2 The heart is connected
Chapter 3 Infected Persons
Chapter 4 Speculation about the awakening technique
Chapter 5 Exposure
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

1 0 0
By yiyanj

Xiao Chen frowns slightly, Ren Jialing seems to have thought of this scene, smiling between two people.

"Liang little, you know, not poor money, your cooperation is a win-win, he is less talkative, but will not mistreat you."

Silence is false, deliberate disregard is more. This Liang Hongtao, Xiao Chen also know, Jiangcheng No. 1 rich second generation, the father is an awakening, in the city to open the boxing gym.

To have an awakened father, in this day and age, is so much better than just a rich kid.

In addition, he is also a well-known vendor on the campus, often reselling some of the items to cultivate the Force and selling them to the rich second generation, earning a lot of money.

However, Xiao Chen does not plan to sell.

On the one hand, they are not enough, on the other hand, this is also Liu Zhenhai's mind.

"Not for sale."

He said softly, turned his head and walked away.

Xiao Chen this attitude, let Ren Jialing and Liang Hongtao are a little stunned.

Liang Hongtao, in particular, immediately put down his mobile phone and put on a smile.

"Xiao Chen, don't hurry away, my little brother is not sensible, apologize quickly!"

Liang Hongtao really is just a disguise. As an awakened second generation, but also a vendor, the previous behavior, just let the little brother whoosh, if you can scare Xiao Chen, the price is also some talk.

The little brother was a little angry, but he stepped back.

"The price is negotiable. If you're short of rough stones, I'll trade them for you, one to three. How about that? You know my reputation."

How much can change, Xiao Chen really doesn't care. After all, in addition to the original stone, he also has life crystals that can be used to cultivate, which are far more efficient than the original stone.

Ren Jialing see Xiao Chen not a word, hurriedly come up to whisper.

"Xiao Chen, making good friends with Liang Shao is a very rare thing for you. Don't miss this opportunity."

She looked eager, as if she was really considering Xiao Chen.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to use it myself. I'm really not selling it."

Xiao Chen did not change his mind, let Ren Jialing and Liang Hongtao frown.

Previously, Liang Hongtao also thought Xiao Chen turned away, just to show attitude, is a means of raising prices. But, by the looks of it, it's not like he's gonna sell, is it?

"Really don't think about it, this thing, it is not useful to you, if it is the little brother just bad attitude, I will apologize to you on behalf of him."

Liang Hongtao some headache, if the other party is want to bargain, he has some way to talk.

Also not afraid to lose, Jiangcheng No. 1 middle school is the best high school in Jiangcheng, and there are still a number of second-generation students like him. Flip it out and make a good profit.

But he also does not understand, Xiao Chen keep this thing for what?

What, he really thought he was gonna wake up with this thing?

"Forget it."

Xiao Chen finished, do not want to talk nonsense with these people.

Although he is very poor, he has never thought of licking Liang Hongtao's second generation, although some people do.

"Xiao Chen!"

Ren Jialing face some hang up, she promised before and Liang Hongtao guarantee, and in her view, the deal was very good to reach.

"Why do you keep this? Are you so naive as to think that when the day of awakening comes, with some windfall from heaven, you can really wake up?"

Ren Jialing used to think Xiao Chen although there is little potential, but not a arrogant person. Now I suddenly found that Xiao Chen was a little naive.

"That's it. There's no more talking."

Xiao Chen no longer want to talk nonsense with them, their attitude is not bad, but the kind of concealable superiority, and the mockery of his attitude, is brought from the eyes, can not be hidden.

"Really don't give a brother this face?"

Liang Hongtao's face did not look good, to be honest, he did not expect, with a poor student living in a slum to do business, so difficult.

But this batch of fine raw stone, many people want.

His face wavered at the thought.

Several younger brothers see Liang Hongtao this look, understand, from around the block Xiao Chen's road.

Xiao Chen's eyes are slightly narrow, this is a deal, planning to rob?

Although they have no background, but here is a campus, there are rules, they dare so big?

A few people around Xiao Chen, the force flared, the breath became testy, Liang Hongtao did not speak, as if to consider.

However, faced with such a scene, Xiao Chen smiled instead, feeling a little excited.

He has not had the opportunity to verify his level of the Force in the end, but look at these thugs the Force burst like, intuition is very weak.

"Huh?"

Liang Hongtao does not speak, in fact, just give Xiao Chen pressure.

Xiao Chen was right, even if he had a background and his father was an awakened person, but it was impossible to rob other students' resources for no reason. Even in this day and age, there are rules and laws.

If Xiao Chen is afraid, he can kill without bloodshed.

However, at this moment he noticed Xiao Chen's eyes, his heart was suddenly startled.

Xiao Chen's expression is very relaxed, but his body has made a very obscure attacking posture, his eyes are sharp like a knife, like a beast that wants to tear up prey at any time, staring at the several people surrounding him.

Even if this posture is not to themselves, but the force broke through ninety Liang Hongtao, there is a feeling of extreme danger!

"This boy, is it true that the test is only seventy Force values?"

Liang Hongtao was a little surprised and uncertain.

"Why, bullying?"

At this time, a lazy voice came from the side, but saw a short hair ears, good looks, tall girl, pull to go to the scene.

"Yao Na?"

Liang Hongtao was surprised.

"Liang Hongtao, you have gained courage, and you dare to move my people!"

A girl named Yao Na, and a boy with glasses and medium stature, stood next to Xiao Chen.

"Joking, just talking about business, since Xiao Chen does not want to, then, I don't bother, I go."

Liang Hongtao immediately changed into a smiling face.

Yao Na, like him, the Force was in the top ten of the grade, even higher than him on the last test!Even if the awakening day can not become an awakening, after entering the university of war awakening, it is almost a sure thing!

Unexpectedly, Xiao Chen still has relations with her. This deal, it seems, is off.

Although the heart is unwilling, but Liang Hongtao is also very calm, looking at Xiao Chen with a light smile.

"Since Xiao Chen insists on keeping it, I will wait and see."

He said that nature is awakening day, waiting to see Xiao Chen "awakening".

In Liang Hongtao's view, Xiao Chen really does not need to be so stubborn, and so he can not wake up, this group of people are tested, his boutique raw stone, can not find a buyer in a short time.

When the time comes, Xiao Chen will naturally regret.

"Hey, Xiao Chen, I really don't know how to say hello, you can't grasp the opportunity given to you."

Ren Jialing a pair of hate iron does not become steel appearance, disappointed sigh, and then follow Liang Hongtao walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 350 19
The virus was first found in a test patient, a volunteer, mutating rapidly. The mutated virus didn't take long to turn him into a blood sucking monst...
Red By Tarny96

Werewolf

23.1K 853 18
"I have always thought that the big bad wolf is angry because he is lonely," I teased, Seff threw his bow and arrow on the ground. I had incensed him...
458 55 20
Everything was perfect Suddenly everything changee.... A sudden zombie Apocalypse!! No hint who made, no hint where it came from. 8-10 different c...
82K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...