The Regretevator writing dump...

By MoldingTundra

This is my regretevator fanfic where I upload whatever stories I decide. Some are one shot, some are full blo... More

Important info.
Missed ya (Spud and Sarah)
P0pt4rt (unpleasant gradient and infected)
A visit (infected x pilby (sk8rclown))
Drunk (Partybeetle)
The hangout (infected, pest, poob and lampert)
Plushie (partybeele)
An argument and a chase (wallmark)
I HATE you (Partybeetle)
Treachery of theories (and love) (Spive)
final straw. (Pilby x infected (Sk8rclown))
Of chaos and Mach
Chase (Partybeetle)
An unpleasant visit.
The truth.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
The lurking monster (Arc 1 finale)
Drunk part 2 (Partybeetle)
A sickly reunion
Searches and messes (slight wallmark)
Old friend
From the side roads (Partybeetle)
Cleaning old mold
Old memories.
False Dreams
Bestest of friends =)
Some things must stay unlearned
Glorp'n'going feral
Useless as the Dead Sea.
Murder minds (Arc 2 finale)
Shower (Partybeetle)
Another visit (sk8rclown)
I can't fix you
I can't fix you (part 3)
In the glass labyrinth, I am the mouse.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me!
Maybe I finally reached the point of no returning!
Never they ponder, whether electric, calming if you look at it right :)
Imaginary mind! Imaginary lines! (Arc 3 finale)
Late night dysphoria (unpleasant x Jeremy)
Glorp'n'Go hangout
an unpleasant realization
an unpleasant realization. (part 2)
Camp hangout
firey passion (not really)(Partybeetle)
The Lamp's creator.
The Lamp's creator (part 2)
Nokori bunker
Ex's in battle
when I try to hold you my body doesn't let me.
cigarettes out the window
Retired goodbyes
Aftermath
Proposal
Taking it mental
This is what tripping out feels like
breaking the news
Heavens reach
Friendly acquaintance
Grievances
the gift of prophecy
Crushed and crushes
The den
The library
Happy county
the museum
the apartment (arc 4 finale)
Buck
Family rejoice!
Brothers from other mothers
tea party
Suspicions
Funeral eulogy

I can't fix you (part 2)

525 15 116
By MoldingTundra

"Well this is NOT how I expected my Saturday to go."

Unpleasant grumpily commented as the princess hat that was forcefully put on it slipped and covered most of his face, as he hastily put it back on Jeremy slipped in and huffed out "well better than allowing you to make out with CORPSES"

"WELL EXCUSE YOU I DIDNT KNOW YOU SUDDENLY BECAME THE 'HERO' THAT BUTTS INTO OTHER PEOPLES SITUATION!"

"DUDE I'VE GOT STANDARDS ALRIGHT?? YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDNT  KILL YOU ON THE SPOT."

"SHUT IT YOU UGLY CUBE!!!"

"UGLY?" Jeremy banged on the hanging cage, making it swing slightly as the gradient yelped and tried not to stumble and hit himself against the bars "YOU'RE THE UGLY ONE HERE! JUST LOOK AT YOU!"

Unpleasant shook his head slightly as the nausea died down and he glared at the floating pink cube "you know what? THATS IT. I'M LEAVING"

"Pffft as if you're stuck in my- hey..HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

As luck would have it, unpleasnat was as 2d as a piece of paper could get, he managed to slip out from the bars and rip out the sparkly bright princess dress he was forced to wear, that was until Jeremy grabbed him again

"HEY! WHO SAID YOU CAN LEAVE?"

"well that would be ME sweetie.."

"SWEETIE? NOW DONT PLAY WITH ME YOU BITCH!!"

"WOAH NOW GETTING FIESTY NOW HUH? YOU WANNA GO??"

"YOU'D LOSE INSTANTLY! LOOK AT YOU! YOU CANT EVEN SLIP OUT OF MY GRASP!" Jeremy tightened his grip making unpleasant squeak slightly "LITTLE SHIT!!"

"LET GO!"

"NUH UH! FUCKING WEIRDO! I SHOULD'VE TURNED YOU TO PASTE YEARS AGO! YOU'RE UGLY AND SMELLY AMD WEIRD! TCH. NO WONDER YOUR SOM CONSIDERS YOU A WEIRDO. HOW IRONIC"

Unpleasant let out a genuine glare of anger "..AND THIS IS WHY YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER GOT TAKEN AWAY YOU WHORE!"

...

Jeremy was too stunned to speak, he stared at unpleasant who had the realization hit him fast

"wait wait wait no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO I UHH... I- I didn't mean it l-like that I said-"

Jeremy just let go of unpleasant, to his surprise, but then he saw something that shocked him even further.

Jeremy was...crying.

"Leave"

"Jeremy I-" 

"I SAID. FUCKING. LEAVE!!!"

and then Jeremy just quickly floated away, unpleasant was left flabbergasted as he tried to decide what to do, and eventually decided to chase after the cube through the magmatic place. Completely ignoring the players coming from the elevator watching the drama unfold with almighty amused and confusion stares.

...

Unpleasant walked through the rock hard hallways, he'd found out that Jeremy was supposed living under this secret hatch which is sure, pretty..secretive, it's really dusty and looked old. Looked like a wizards cave or something, that was before he heard the cries echo through, he scuffled quicker trying to be slow paced as he feared for his weak knees and finally managed to stumble to Jeremy, who was face flat on the ground crying out pools of tears. Unpleasant watched for a bit before coughing out, to which Jeremy immediately snapped his head to glare at unpleasant.

"HOW-"

"you left the hatch open"

"Don't care, GET. OUT."

"So you don't want my apology or something???"

"...alright fine. You have 5 seconds."

"Look I'm sorry alright...I didn't mean to bring your daughter like that. I was mad...didn't help you brought up my son too.."

"..." Jeremy sighed "I'm sorry..too..eugh" Jeremy just sniffled and got up, wiping some of his tears. "Jesus, I should've gotten over this."

"She was baby, like an actual baby, I don't think giving her away was just as simple as that-"

"...I didn't give her away."

"What? B-"

"She got kidnapped. Like. I don't know how, we were at the park- I was terrorizing people when when I turned back I saw her literally get dragged away in front of my eyes."

"...Jesus fucking Christ- I-"

"Don't with your pity" he sniffled "It's fine anyways, it's not like, y'know, I can ever see her again..it's been 30 years..." Jeremy started to tremble slightly and tear up again, dangerously close to spiraling into another fit of cries and sobs but unpleasant awkwardly shuffled near him, placing a hand on his back.

"Hey look it's not your fault ok?"

"...I know.."

"No. seriously. it wasn't your fault."

"I...know"

"It isn't.."

"IT IS I KNW IT" Jeremy bursted into tears again as unpleasant sighed and actually did something a little surprising, which was hugging Jeremy, he hated physical affection so doing this was..pretty out of character. Yet sweet in a way, Jeremy almost crushed unpleasant again with his own hug, sniffling into him.

Unpleasant could feel his face go a bit war, but he tried to ignore it. Why the hell was he blushing now that he's so close to Jeremy like this? 

Didn't he hate him?

...perhaps not. Perhaps yes. But for now unpleasant just comforted Jeremy..

...speaking of which why was he comforting Jeremy? Why did he seek him out so bad and apologize? He absolutely hated his guts and now.

Unpleasnat blushed mad,y at the realization, making the top row of his head completely red, to which the puffy eyes Jeremy pointed

"...are you-"

"S-SHUT UP..."

"Ppppffffttttt hehehehaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Jeremy suddenly broke out in a fit of giggles and laughs. But surprisingly just..out of giddiness

"And I thought you couldn't even MORE uglier HAHAHAHAHAHHHH"

"SHUT IT!! YOU DONT LOOK BETTER YOURSELF"

"Ohhh ehhh ehehehehehhhh.." Jeremy eventually calmed down and the two were holding each other, with unpleasnat quickly breaking it off

"..ok you can leave now."

"Uhh...yeah about that?..I can't exactly do that"

Jeremy stared "why not?"

"I don't have a place to stay in anymore.."

"Why?? You got evicted??"

"No. Ran away."

"Damn really? Are the others after you or something?"

"Well yeah actually, but then I got hospitalized and the actual truth came out and yada yada and I just decided to uh... take a 'vacation' per say"

"So you technically abandoned your son"

"PSSHAAA WELL NO...UHM...I'LL COME BACK SOON...I just need a break."

"Hmmm....we'll fine, I'll let you stay here."

"Uh..what?"

"What?"

The two started at each other and unpleasant went red again.

"I didn't even ask to stay here but ok..." he mumbled grumpily

"Aww I knew you were gonna ask hehehehhe"

"S-SHUT IT." He repeated like a broken record to wish Jeremy chuckled again before gently picking him up

"Sooo you wanna see me trap some players?"

"...no..."

"Damn you really hate fun"

"Isn't it late? Can't we just go to sleep?"

"There's only one bed."

"I'm not doing this wattpad looking shit."

"Have fun sleeping on the ground then!"

"NO- MY BACK... Fine...." He pouted as Jeremy dragged the grumpy gradient and practically threw him on the bed before almost squishing him by jumping in next

"Geez your bed is small-"

"Ehhh it fits."

"Yeah sure whatever."

The two got ready with unpleasant just shuffling to the nearest corner, avoiding contact with Jeremy, and feeling Jeremy basically take all the cover and hoarding it

"Night night" Jeremy commented as he turned off the lamp

"Night.." unpleasant responded pretty embarrassingly. Curling up to conserve body heat and pulling the jacket over himself.

...

And yet he still couldn't sleep..that scene from the graveyard and the taste of the rotten flesh still plagues his mind, he ended up gagging and crying again, feeling the guilt finally hit his nerves, it wasn't until the snoring Jeremy unconsciously grabbed unpleasant and gently pressed him against his body did unpleasant finally give in and snuggle with him, calming him significantly.

...

Man did Jeremy feel soft..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
5K 61 9
yay another partybeetle thats so crazy like im mindblowned this is my first time so don't expect it to be CRAZYY!!! also prob other ships included fo...
49.2K 866 21
~completed~ It's my first story so don't get your expectations so high,also,it's not gonna be lemon or something(I'm not good at stuff like that) Upd...
748K 13.9K 164
- no smut - crush x reader - my writing improves throughout :) - NO LONGER UPDATED -------- ☘︎ european date format ☘︎︎ started: 15/02/2020 finis...