Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

125 7 0
By GalaxiaLunaYT

I wake up in my house when Bella walked into my room "come on we are meeting in the forest remember" Bella said before sitting down on the bed before shaking me awake, "Alright I'm up" I said before stopping her "good" she said before getting off of my bed before walking out of my room I get out of my warm bed before walking over to my dresser before grabbing some clothes. I had my shower and get dress before walking out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen to see Uncle and Bella talking "we will be back before dark dad" Bella said as Uncle looked out of the window "Mmm you said something Bella" Uncle said as I sighed "What dad" Bella said, I giggled "please Uncle" I said as he sighed "it's just a hang out with them Dad we will be fine and back before dinner" Bella said. I heard a knock on the door I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jasper and Edward "hello" I said as Jasper gave me a kiss on the forehead, "us Bella having a hard time with her father again" Edward said as I nodded before giggling.

I walked over to Bella and Uncle as Uncle was talking to Bella "Uncle please" I said as he sighed I felt an arm around me I looked up to see Jasper standing behind me, "we promise we will not hurt the girls and get them home before dark" Jasper said as Uncle eyed the arm around me "last time you made a promise Edward you break it" Uncle said, I watched as Edward looked down "but because Jasper is making the promise I have no problems at all" Uncle said as Edward looked at him in shock "but remember" Uncle started. "back before dark" Uncle added "Dad/Uncle we are 18 now" Both Bella and I said making Uncle look up at us "I'm still a parent who worries you girls" Uncle said, "we will be back before dark dad" Bella said "good now off you girls go" Uncle said as we nodded.

We walked out of the house as Edward and Jasper was talking about something but then Jasper walked up to me and gave me a kiss "I will go ahead I will meet you there" Jasper said, "but" I said not wanna him to go as I hold onto his hand "love I will meet you there" he said again as I shake my head "no" I said before hugging into him making him sigh "oh love" he said. I felt myself in Jasper's arms as he walked to the car I watched him open the door and slowly sit me down on the car seat "come on love let go" he said as he try to move away from my hold, "no" I said as Bella sighed "she doesn't wanna you to go huh" Edward said as he got into the car "no she doesn't" Jasper said "please don't go" I said as he sighed. "I will meet you there and I will give you all the hugs and kisses if you let go now" he said as I pout slowly letting him go "you promise" I asked him who nodded, "Yes love I promise" he said before closing the door he walked over to Edward "keep an eye on her Edward" Jasper said "I will" Edward said before Jasper vamp speed away.

Edward slowly pulled out of the driveway and down the street I watched as the houses slowly turned into trees before Edward stopping the car on front of trees I turned my head to see Esme walking up to the car, I slowly hop out as Esme walked up to me and hugged me before walking me over to the group as I watched Jasper throw Emmett away from him and next to a few trees. I turned my head to see Caius standing there with Alec and Jane next to him I walked over to him as Jane and Alec noticed me before bowing and stepping away, I stopped next to Caius as he watched Jasper and Emmett's fight "Caius" I said as I watched him turn his head away from Jasper and Emmett "Oh hello princess" he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead. I felt an arm around me as I turned my head to Caius who softly pulled me into his chest I turned my eyes to Jasper who was eyeing us before throwing Emmett away again, I felt Caius low his head on my head before giving me another kiss "did I miss anything" I heard someone ask I turned my head to see Marcus standing there.

"Marcus" I said turning my body in Caius's arm as Marcus walked up to us "I was going to take you on a book date today but it does seem Jasper and Caius wanna you close to them today" He said as Caius glared at him, 'you know very well why Marcus" Caius said "by the way should you be at the castle Caius" Marcus asked him "I was not leaving my human mate around shapeshifters" he said. I turned my head when I heard Edward "The Shapeshifters are here" Edward said as Caius become tease I turned my head to him as he watched the shapeshifters walk over the hill, I moved my hand to Caius's cheek who was glaring at the pack but stopped when he felt my hand and turned his head to me before taking a breath and leaning against my hand.

I turned my head when I felt someone kiss my forehead I noticed Jasper standing behind me as Marcus stood next to me as Caius was holding onto me, I noticed how Jasper was keep his arms behind him as he watched Carlisle talk to the pack in front of us I looked over to Bella standing away from Edward and closer to Demetri and Felix who was eyeing the talk and then at her. I turned my eyes back to the talk as Carlisle turned his head Jasper who take a step I felt his arm rub my back before walking away from me, I felt myself become worried as Jasper stand next to Carlisle who was now finishing his chat before nodding at Jasper who nodded back. I gasped softly as Jasper walked up to the pack I know the pack will not hurt Jasper but I can't help but feel nervous and uncomfortable, I felt a hand on my back when I looked up at Caius who was rubbing his hand "he will be fine princess he is going to be just fine" Caius said I noticed Jasper turned his head to me just to see if I was fine before calling out to Emmett.

I watched as Emmett and Jasper stood there before nodding at each other I watched but not watched as Emmett and Jasper was fighting, I watched as Jasper was on the ground and then Emmett making Jasper the winner I watched the fighting and Jasper win mostly all of them. Just Alice and Jasper walked up to each other I turned my head away when Esme walked up to me "how about you girls go to the cars" she said as Bella eyed me and nodded, I turned away from the fight and walked away to the cars "are you ok you look nervous" Bella asked me as we sit down on top of the jeep "I..." I started but stopped when I feel sick.

I turned my eyes back the fights when I watched Alec and Felix fight when Alec become the winner and then Jane and Felix fight and then Jane become the winner, I looked away when I feel dizzy I rubbed my forehead as I heard whispers in my ears, I didn't notice a worried Bella in front of me when the whispers become hard to think and the dizziness become worse. I felt myself in someone arms as I felt my body become warm and the whispers become worse when I heard someone call out my name, "Violet" I heard Bella it sounds like Bella as I slowly lost my vision become blackout.

Bella POV

I called out Violet's name just a minute ago she was fine and then she passed out I don't know why I turned my head to the group some of them was chatting and others was still training, I called out Violet's name again but once again nothing I moved my hand to Violet's forehead 'she is very warm did she get sick' I thought before moving her head on my lap. 'Please Violet if you don't wake up I will have to call Carlisle' I thought to myself as I rubbed her back I looked at my phone to check the time before looking at her, 'you have a few minutes before I felt Violet move a little bit as she opened her eyes and moved her head a bit "thank god" I said before hugging her.

Violet's POV

I looked at Bella who was hugging me "what happened" I asked Bella who moved away "you passed out" she said as I eyed her confused "you don't know what happened do you" she asked me as I shake my head "no" I said, before turning my head just in time to see Alice messing up Jasper's hair before getting down and walking over to us as he glared at her before soft up when his eyes on their landed on me. I watched as Jasper walked up to Caius and Marcus who gave Jasper a kiss on the forehead as they chatted 'do they really need me' I thought to myself as I watched them chat and chuckled about something, I felt myself turning away as Bella watched me "you ok" she asked me "I don't know it feels weird" I added as Bella eyed me "what weird about it" she asked me.

"That's the thing I don't know" I said as my feelings are all over the place and I have no idea why 'I feel hurt and happy at the same time" I thought as I eyed the ground before noticing three people standing in front of me, "love are you alright your emotions are all over the place" Jasper asked before kissing my forehead "she passed out a few minutes ago" Bella said as Jasper eyed Bella before looking back at me. "you didn't say anything" Caius said "maybe it's from not sleeping well" I said as I rubbed my forehead as I felt lips on my hand I turned my head to see Marcus, "you will tell us if you are in trouble right" Marcus asked me as I nodded "I will" I said as Caius kissed my forehead before walking away with Jasper and Marcus. 

For some reason it helped calm my mind down as I was still sitting on the jeep I watched as Marcus, Jasper, and Caius was chatting again as I was sitting on the jeep, I watched them step close to Bella and I "I think they are stilling around us" Bella said as I nodded "yes" I said feeling sleepy. "are you ok now you seem in your thoughts today" Bella said as I turned my head to Bella "Just thinking on how my life changed from living in a big city to living in a smell town" I said, "Yeah a lot has changed after you moved here and I moved here from Phoenix" Bella said I turned my head to Marcus, Caius, and Jasper. "I'm guessing you are worried about something else as well" Bella said as I turned my head away. "Are you worried about the throne you will get one day" Bella said "Maybe a little bit" I said eyeing the kings and Jasper "you know Jasper will get a throne as well" Bella said, "I know but I'm not Jasper I'm not a vampire Bella" I said as she looked down "I'm not ok just getting a throne because I'm mated to three kings and the four one will become king one day" I said before rubbing my forehead.

"So you are nervous and scared" she asked me as I nodded "I guess I am" I said as I watched Jasper turn his head to me 'he felt my emotions' I thought as I watched Caius and Jasper walk out to me, "where did Marcus go" I asked them "he was called away by Aro" Caius said as I nodded as I felt a calm wave I turned my head to Jasper "sorry love but you are making me nervous" he said. "it's fine" I said as Bella turned her head "how can I help Jasper" Bella asked as I turned my head to her "I don't want sit here and do nothing" Bella said as Jasper nodded "your blood" Caius said "you will put on the plants before go to a snow mount" Jasper added, "how about me" I asked them as they looked at each other "love you know very well they aren't after you" Caius said "but you know very well stuff change" I said as he sighed.

I watched as Caius turn away from me "Caius" I said "don't not right now princess" he started "I will think of something" he said before walking away from us, I turned my head to Jasper who was looking at me "why are you getting mad at me when we all know it is true" I yelled out as I watched Jasper take a deep breath. "Please love" he said "go for a walk Violet dear" I heard Esme said as I turned my head away from them before jumping down and walking away, "she just needs to calm down Jasper" I heard Bella said before walking into the forest I sit down as I heard Bella and Jasper sitting behind the tree.

I feel myself wanna to cry 'why did I yell at him I didn't mean to' I thought 'what is going on with me' I added to my thought 'come to me little girl' I heard someone said but in my thoughts, I feel myself stand up and walked into the forest 'stop my body stop please' I thought as my body moved on it's own 'please stop' I thought as I feel myself become sick again. "Violet" I heard someone before grabbing me "Violet stop" I heard them again "I can't it hurts" I said as I looked up to see Edward slowly I feel the contort on my body leave, I fall into Edward's arms "what happened" he asked me "I don't know my body was moving on it's own" I said as Edward sat me down on the ground.

"Come on let's get you back" he said as I eyed the tree in front of me "Violet" Edward said but my body started hearing the voice again, "come to me Violet" I turned my head away from Edward "Violet" I heard him before grabbing me before I can leave "Violet look at me" he said. But I didn't hear him "Edward.. Please help" I said slowly "help you with what" he said "please... I'm scared" I said as My body fights against Edward's hold on me, "I don't want to go to the voice" I said as Edward eyed me and then the place of the forest when my body was trying to go "alright go to sleep for now" he said as I blackout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.5K 23
Born months before WW1 Alexis had a hard life since her mother died giving birth to her leaving her to be raised by her father. When she was 16 she a...
113K 3.4K 60
[ #1 in Vampire ] [ #3 in Twilight ] Violet Forsythe and her family were crowded into the depths of a beautiful castle in Volterra during their vacat...
302K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
69.7K 1.9K 19
Violet Grace has loved and lost. Her gift.... She considers a curse, She didn't know how to use it... But she does now. The question is, Will she use...