SUPREME KINGS RAGE

OGO_Silence

The fans adore him they cry for him they sing his song but what happens when the hero they once loved goes to... Еще

Preload
Info.Read
Chapter 1: Along
Chapter 2: Arriving
Chapter 3 & 4: Location
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: D/D/D/D
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Enter The Poison

Chapter 7

69 3 0
OGO_Silence

A few months Later….

Issei woke up from his bed the same way he had for the past few months. He went through the normal morning routine of having a shower, brushing his teeth, and getting dressed (not in that order). and heading downstairs to meet with the peerage as they drank tea and waited for him to join them before heading to the school. He walked beside Rias who gave him a warm hug and then gave him a gentle kiss that warmed his spirit. He smiled happily as he continued to walk with everyone until he heard the voice of his trusty partner shouting at him.

Ddraig: Move, Issei! Move out of the way!

A giant ball of fire came in the direction of the young man who stood in the middle of the arena unaware of the danger which he was in. When he heard the dragon call out to him, his eyes widened, and he quickly forced himself to move out of the way to which the fireball passed and crashed into the wall a few feet behind.

Issei: Ddraig, what was that?

Ddraig: It seems our opponents are well-versed in illusion magic!

Issei: That was a very strong spell that they used!

Announcer #3: Oh, that was so close to being the end of the match, but your hero shook it off and dodged the attack.

Announcer #2: Yes, Rodger. Many of the fans were shouting towards their hero which i believe helped him wake up from the illusion.

Announcer #1: Welcome back everyone to today's main event of Team Z-arc vs Team Retsuza of the eastern Youkai faction. It has been a tough battle for the Youkai team as team Z-arc has run through a large majority of their team.

Announcer #3: What makes it worse is that team Z-arc is competing with an incomplete team. They are still missing their bishops and rooks and knights however judging by the amount of power the pawns are outputting this battle should be done.

Announcer #2: True true, oh what is this gesture, Bartneeli.

Announcer #1: That’s the gesture he has shown in the other rating games when he is signalling for the end.

Issei stood up a few feet away from his opponent who could be seen hunched over gasping for air, the ground underneath the young youkai dipped heavily forming a creator and due to the amount of sweat that he secreted it began forming a slight puddle that showed the reflection of the youkia. He had many humanoid features however what made him different was that other features looked like he was infused with a ferret.

Retsuza: Issei: I’m not going to lay down and allow you to finish me like some sort of peasant, I'm one of the deputy members of the eastern youkai faction and we don’t go down easily.

Issei showed a slight smirk on his face as he readied a power which most have not seen, it began by enveloping his right arm and then continued to rise and envelope the rest of the body until soon he was covered with a scary aura that was concentrated close to that of Sirzechs in his normal form.

Issei: I’m happy you have said this as I was going to keep going to see what you can take, and since you are here helping me entertain my fans, I will oblige and keep going.

Announcer #1: Oh, did you hear that everyone, your hero has been listening to your request for more carnage and destruction and he has vowed to entertain you!

The crowd erupted when they heard the announcer mention their hero's promise soon began a chant calling out his name. “Issei, Issei, Issei!” This caused the young man to tear up as the emotion inside overwhelmed him, as he did his opponent took this opportunity to attack the young man with an attack that narrowly missed his chin due to him leaning back which caused the youkai to stagger in amazement at the reaction speed that he had.

Soon after landing on level ground, he turned towards the young man ready to strike him with another attack however when he faced the direction he saw nothing, just dust rising into the air in the area where the young man once stood which forced the youkai to look up into the air until he saw Issei charging something in his hand which was black in colour but let out small sparks of green lightning until it began growing and growing covering his hand until finally he released a large beam that shot towards the youkai but due to the speed the beam went the youkai couldn’t move from his spot and found himself being struck by the attack.

Boom! It went as soon as it hit the ground, but due to the force being quite strong, the barrier protecting the spectators from stray attacks began vibrating and shaking causing some who sat in the nearest seats to panic slightly as they saw close to the bottom of the barrier cracking slightly but not breaking as the machine which was developed managed to increase the energy needed to support the barrier to hold steady.

After a few minutes of the crowd cheering and clapping the dust which engulfed the arena began to dissipate until only five individuals could be seen in the centre all posing in various ways until the dust fully dissipated for all to see.

The crowd erupted once again, this time shouting the team name which filled the team with glee and excitement as they understood that they entertained the club. However, as they continued to listen to the crowd they fixed their attention towards the people who were shouting in disappointment as they wanted more from the young hero which caused Issei to see the inside as he felt unsatisfied with his performance of not entertaining the crowd but to the view of everyone else a smile remained on his face.

Click!

The screen froze on the face of Issei who smiled towards the TV which was situated inside the club room of the ORC as the other members participated as spectators in the background. They all sat on the couches surrounding the center of the room whilst Akeno sat in Rias’s seat as she was appointed as interim manager as the heiress remained in the hospital as the other medicinal properties needed for the antidote weren’t yet retrieved. However in the few months since the date she accrued the disease three of five of the ingredients needed to develop the cure had been found and stored however the last two were hard to get as the owners of those ingredients belonged to different domains which they owned and traversing to their capital was dangerous with only a 2.3% success rate of completion.

Those last two ingredients were, Wolfsbane which was held by the Cerberus in Hades realm and the blood of Midgardsormr which fell into the domain of Loki and Asgard. Communication between the devils and Asguardians was successful however dealing with Loki was another problem and so a mission was set up to steal the blood as the serpent slept which at this time was unsuccessful and resulted in many members of the devil clan had fallen when the serpent woke up and violently attacked the groups. On the other hand with Hades it was another issue, most of the time that they requested his presence to talk Hades wouldn’t be in according to his assistant and thus meant that nothing could be done until they could get a hold of Hades.

Akeno looked on with anger and malice as she saw the happiness on the former pawn's face. She continued to reminisce about the events that transpired after the heiress had been in the hospital for the first week of the heiress being in hospital. On the Friday of that week the group sat inside the club room conversing about their jobs and the rating games which were soon approaching which caused mass confusion between the members. After they all calmed down and began conversing a bright light enveloped the area in which the current devil king appeared out of the blue which startled the group but they all bowed in respect when he walked towards the desk where his sister would usually sit.

[Flashback]

Sirzechs: Sorry to interrupt you, but i come here to inform you about some changes that i would like to implement for the time being as we search for the ingredients for the antidote. Also I came here to inform you that we have gathered another ingredient. At this moment Rias is in a medically induced coma however she is doing well and the power of destruction has subsided a bit.

The group celebrated for a short bit as the news of their king being treated warmed the cold hearts that cried out for her ray of sunlight. However, when they calmed down they remembered that the super devil had changes for the ORC which made them frown slightly as they knew changes would affect them drastically in the long run.

Sirzechs: Okay, the first change that I would like to implement is for Akeno.

Akeno stood from the place she once sat and walked towards her masters table facing the devil king as his gaze loomed over her body.

Sirzechs (continues): I am here to appoint you as interim leader of the Gremory peerage and also the interim leader of the ORC in the time being until Rias has recovered safely from this.

Akeno frowned in delight as she heard the conflicting news but decided to humbly take the opportunity as she was the highest ranking member of the peerage. Yet as she thought more about the decision she wondered about the other title which the heiress had as the co-governor of Kuoh.

Noticing the frowned face the super devil understood what she was thinking and began to elaborate until the main door opened. Walking through the doorway was a young woman with a slim figure, she had black hair that was styled in a short bob cut whilst her violet eyes were slightly shielded by the glasses which reflected the shine which came from the sun. She wore the Academies girl uniform but hers contrasted the rest as with hers a black band rung around her left arm with the words president.

Sona Sitri: What Sirzechs was about to say is that until Rias is healed and well, I will be the sole governor of Kuoh whilst you and Tsubaki will take the role of vice-governors until this is all returned back to normal.

“Sona!” Everyone shouted when they saw her walking in which was followed by an endearing glare from the Student president as she felt for the members. She was informed not long ago about the changes to her title and new tasks and decided to take a visit to the ORC to inform them on the details and how things would go, but when she arrived at the door and heard the voice of the devil king she waited for her part and walked into the room.

Sirzechs: Now that's out of the way, there is something else that I need to inform you about one of your fellow members, Issei Hyoudou!

The room darkened when the name of Issei was announced which caught the watchful gaze of Sona as she also was hearing this information for the first time.

Sirzechs (continued): In about a month and a half from today, it has been decided to accept Issei’s request to be free’d as he has met the requirements for his freedom. Furthermore, if he is successful in the vote to award him his own evil pieces that following month he will be given them and be allowed the same powers as other kings who roam the lands. However, before this will be done Issei will join the rating game under the “Oppai Dragon” name which has been agreed with his manager and fellow host Ddraig and Ravel. Therefore until the decision is made that is the way things will be!

Gasp! The surrounding members were shocked as the information which they heard before was for Issei to take a few months leave of action until the heiress came back but with this news being given things had escalated to a point where he would be leaving them entirely.

Sona: What! When was this decision made?

Sirzechs: The request for freedom was initially asked in the evening of the Azazel cup, however the request for the evil pieces was made on the day of the incident just before half past 12 in the afternoon.
Akeno: “That’s right before the meeting with Rias, so he was telling the truth.”

Asia: What about our peerage and the rating games to come?

Sirzechs: Ah yes, I have already spoken with the devil council and you have been given a pardon on her upcoming battles. However, this does not mean you will not participate at all; you will have a few friendly battles in which members that fit your fighting style will be allocated to you.

[Flashback Ends]

Asia: How could you leave us Issei, how could you leave me?

Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Gasper all had sad faces as they looked at the video of their former friend and pawn enjoying himself as he competed in the rating games. Even though he had his own team name, the decision to award him his own evil pieces was yet decided as the devil council continued to find issues in allowing a reincarnated devil an evil piece set as this would cause uprising throughout the underworld.

Unknown to all Issei understood the reason why he hadn’t got the evil pieces, however what the council didn’t know was that not allowing him the pieces didn’t hinder his plan as the team which he would soon create would not need the pieces at all.

The peerage continued to reminisce about the past and the journeys which they had with the young man but soon their thoughts were interrupted when a gentle cough was heard in the background.

“Cough Cough”

Peerage: My lord! (bowing)

Sirzechs appeared in the same place as usual sitting on the seat behind the desk with his hands interlaced. Although most times he would appear with a serious face filled with anger and worry as his heart ached for his sister but he always had his emotions under control and refused to strike anyone who didn’t deserve it. Yet today the devil came with a smile today which indicated to the peerage that he had positive news for them, which forced all the members to run up to the desk as they eagerly waited for the news. The sudden rush towards the super devil shocked him at first but as he saw the twinkle in their eyes he understood that what he was about to tell them would bring some joy which would cause celebration.

Sirzechs: Hello everyone, I see you are all eager to hear the news?

Everyone one nodded as they listened to every word spoken as if god himself had come down and was about to grant them his power for use.

Sirzechs (continued): After the long wait I am here to inform you that we have gathered the fourth ingredient needed for Rias’s treatment.

All around the room erupted in cheers as they understood that they were one step closer to healing their sick master. As most of the peerage members continued to celebrate and clap, Akeno walked towards the super devil and asked him a simple question which came with shocking news, “which one did you get and who went and got it?” she spoke as the look of fatigue loomed over her face while tears began welling up in her eyes as she thought about her dream of holding her best friend once again.

The Great satin saw the tears inside the young maidens eyes and decided to inform them on information which was supposed to be kept secret to the general public but looking at the faces of the young ones around him softened his heart to the point where he chose to risk punishment from his wife if she found out that he told others about confidential information.

e3fmcjw3x1dvsla.

Sirzechs: We managed to talk to Lord Odin and figured out a schedule which we could use to attack the serpent and attain some of the blood it held and when the time was near they requested the help from the dragon emperors and a few other holders of longinus sacred gears to simultaneously attack the serpent and injure it enough to where we could tranquillise it to sleep so that we could attain its blood.

The group gasped when they heard the mention of Issei being one of the members who helped attain the blood for their president and when the devil king smiled they all proceeded to start crying thanking their former friend for not forgetting them and his former king in her time of need.

[Scene change - Large Corporate Building - Outside Kuoh - Daytime]

Int. Office building top floor, reception.

Issei appeared walking out of an elevator on the top floor of a building situated in a city just outside of Kuoh, he began walking through a pair of clear double doors that opened into a large opening where a large desk was situated in front of a large pillar behind. In their human guise, the two receptionists stand tall and poised behind the front desk, their voluptuous figures accentuated by the sleek business attire they wear. One of them, with silver hair cascading in gentle waves down her back, catches the light with subtle highlights of green and yellow, while the other boasts golden locks adorned with hints of green, yellow, and silver, creating an ethereal shimmer with every movement.

Their outfits exude professionalism and sophistication, with one opting for a fitted pencil skirt that accentuates her curves, paired elegantly with a crisp blouse and a tailored suit jacket. The other receptionist opts for sleek slacks that elongate her legs, complemented by a smart dress shirt and a well-fitted suit, exuding confidence and authority.

Despite their human appearance, their reptilian eyes betray their true nature, shimmering with a predatory glint as they scan the room with keen observation. Their fair, porcelain-like skin hints at their draconic lineage, a testament to their ancient lineage and noble heritage.

In their true form, the facade of humanity falls away, revealing the majestic dragons that lie beneath. With wings unfurled and scales gleaming in the ambient light, they radiate power and majesty, their serpentine eyes reflecting the wisdom of ages past. Yet, even in this formidable form, traces of their human guise linger, a reminder of the duality of their existence and the delicate balance between their human and draconic selves.

Receptionist #1: Hello Issei, how was your day today?

Issei: Same old Darkwurm not much happening, but I did hear that things have developed with the others?

Receptionist #2: Ah yes they wanted me to inform you that they will be waiting for you in the meeting room.

Issei: Is that right, and what about you’s?

Receptionists: What about us sir?

Issei: Aren’t you joining us in the meeting as well, you are a prominent member of this organisation!

Receptionists: Well if you insist I will be there since you asked.

Issei walked to the left side of the desk where he continued his journey passing various plants and pictures which were carefully mounted on the walls. He walked for about 30 seconds passing various doors to his left until he reached a large opening which was split in two as either side had a different design to the other. On the left hand side sat another large desk however compared to the one before this one was made from glass with a monitor situated at the center which was connected to a multi coloured PC on the side of the monitor. Just in front of the monitor a white keyboard with black buttons sat neatly with a small pile of papers on the side which hadn’t been touched in a while.

Behind the desk on the left side of the wall a rectangular slit hid in between the marble wall that had LED lights embedded at the top and bottom of the wall that went around the room giving light in areas where it couldn’t reach before. On the wall beside the desk on the left another smaller table rest with various bottles of liquor nicely placed with glasses situated above them dangling on the side waiting for the next time they would be used, opposite this wall was the windows of the room which held the view of Kuoh but most importantly the Hyoudou residence where at the distance he was he could watch over his parents while conducting business.

(Really, you’re asking how Issei can afford this. I swear he has like i don’t know a very successful show somewhere that raised a large amount of money)

Facing the desks on the opposite side of the room was a large crystal desk with 12 comfortable chairs, on the desk various cup holders and buttons could be on the sides of each seat whilst a mini chandelier dangled from the ceiling illuminating the room with a fluorescent green light while stars embedded into the crystal ceiling twinkled giving an out of the world feeling.

Issei walked towards the large desk and sat down on the comfortable chair situated behind the desk and began typing as he logged in to the business account where his daily duties lay in wait. He went over to his general mail where he found most of the company details which he began printing off as he deemed it useful in the meeting which he was about to go to. After sending the information to his assistant he stood back up and went towards a door on his right where after entering arrived inside a walk-in closet full of various clothes and designs.

Issei: “Hmm, a suit seems good today!”

[Scene Change - Meeting Room - 10th Floor - Daytime]

Walking down a long hallway, Issei held a bright smile on his face as the two receptionists walked behind him carrying a briefcase which held valuable documents. At this moment they were heading towards the meeting room which they were called to earlier and at this moment held most of the higher ups of the company as serious business was about to be convened. After passing a few security checkpoints before arriving at a large oak door which then was opened by a lovely receptionist. As the door opened with a slight creak, silence filled the room as all of the people inside the room waited for the arrival of their CEO.

The room was large and vast with an incredibly large table situated in the middle that was shaped in an oval and had a large chunk in the middle missing, around the table 20 seats carefully laid out in an identical order with each seat holding a different individual except three at the head of the table. Issei walked in silence as he saw all the other members standing up welcoming him into the room before reaching his seat at the head before taking his seat with the two receptionists sitting either side of him, after getting comfortable in their seats the receptionist on the left (silver hair)  pulled out the documents and handed them off to Issei who already remembered the contents but decided to bring the papers just to look cool.

Situated near Issei and the receptionist (with gold hair) sat Astrograph, on the right and Chronograph, on the left,  which then lead down the table showing others who resembled the sorcerers and magicians but varied in their outfits, they all looked towards Issei and then simultaneously greeted him as they began the meeting.

Astrograph: King, we have gotten information on the new company that has emerged around the world.

Chronograph: We asked a few of our members to scout out some of the areas which they are based in and what we found was that they have something nefarious happening inside the buildings which we cannot comprehend.

Issei: Nefarious?

Stargazer: We believe they are doing the same thing as the devils with contracts but after some time has gone by and the contracts are completed some of the individuals meet a fate where they lose something.

Timegazer: We aren’t fully positive that they are the cause of those incident as there are some people who have benefited heavily of their business with this company but when we went into the business to ask a few questions on how they do things, we sensed a dangerous aura coming from above us and we soon left after getting a few answers.

Issei: So what you’re telling me is, you were compromised?

Then a mature looking young man raised his voice in defence for his fellow colleague as he saw the fury in Issei’s eye’s. He had lime green and yellow hair whilst wearing a large coat of animal fur.

Oafdragon Magician: Sir if i may, i believe we left in a manner which didn’t raise suspicion and judging by how we didn’t sense anything when we walked to the safe house, i believe we were not followed.

Issei: You say that but I want security to be raised just in case.

“Right!”

Issei: Now going off from that I want to ask if you have managed to attain Wolfsbane?

BTP: Sir, we have managed to open a backdoor to enter Hades lair however we are having trouble identifying the route to Cerberus.

Issei: Hmm the devils know where the door is exactly but it would be weird if i or someone else came round and started asking questions about the entrance of Hades realm!

Dragonpit magician: True yet I believe my division has a plan on getting that information without being seen.

Timegazer: Hold on, isn’t your squad in my department?

Dragonpit: Ehm!

Timegazer: My lord, as you’ve just heard we have a plan on getting the last ingredient!

Issei: Oh.

Stargazer: We are planning on sneaking into the general quarters of the general in charge and should find out the coordinates there and be able to get the ingredient quickly after that.

Issei: Do be careful though, even though I understand your powers are high and better than most, some of the devils can give you a challenge and even defeat you if you’re caught.

Astrograph: We have scouted the devils that are there and have identified one of the seraphs was there leading the charge.

Issei: who would that be?

Chronograph: The Atlantic Empress and the queen of the underworld Serafall Leviathan.

Issei: Oh Sona’s sister, now that is interesting.

Receptionist (Silver): You might want to be careful with her as I believe she could give even Astrograph a run for his money.

Astrograph smirked when he heard the young girl comment on the power of the devil compared to him and truly wondered who would win if they went to battle. However, due to the way that things are going that might never happen.

Issei: Okay listen up, You’ve heard your assignments and the plan of action but i have something to inform all of you here.

The room quieted as they listened in to the information that was about to be spoken, they understood that they must be quiet as the news that was about to be spoken was very important and might change the way that they do business.

Issei (Continued): Our next games have been announced and they are big ones. We have been drawn against Riser Phenex and the current governor of Kuoh Sona Sitri, how this pertains to all of you is Astrograph, Chronograph, Stargazer, Timegazer, Beyond and Dark and Light Wurm you are all making your debuts vs Riser but you’ll also be joined by the others as they have been located. 

A loud gasp enveloped the room as the news of their bosses had arrived and would be joining them soon.

Timegazer: Where are they now?

Issei: you’ll find out soon.

Stargazer: And the dates?

Issei: The first battle against Riser will be held in around 1 week from now and the battle with Sona, your debuts, will be in a month's time.

After a lengthy conversation about the next cause of action the golden-haired receptionist announced the end of the meeting and for all to return back to work.

[Scene change - Heaven - Unknown]

On the 6th layer of heaven where the seraphs resided, radiating lights and fluffy clouds floated around holding various buildings that resembled early Greek structures which were white and gold in colour. In the center of the buildings a large structure with many pillars opened its doors to which three people walked out and continued to converse to each other about issues that are transpiring and trying to find solutions to those issues.

Standing at the rear of the group an extremely beautiful young woman appearing in her early twenties stood with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure. Behind her 12 large bright wings were situated on her back whilst a slim line white dress that revealed some skin. Beside her stood two young men dressed in lavish robes and wore small pieces of armour around their chest and various other sections of their body, these three were none other than the three of four seraphs, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael.

Gabriel: Now about the new language that you were working on?

Urial: Ah yes, we are still working on it.

Raphael: We have looked everywhere and tried to understand this language but nothing has come up. We have tried to ask the other factions for assistance but they too have found trouble with deciphering the language.

Urial: We also have had information about a new business that has come into Kuoh and various other places around the world. They have been very sneaky with the way that they conduct business but we have been tracking some of the people that they do business with and we found something suspicious.

Gabriel: And what would that be?

Raphael: We got word that some people who do business with them happen to prosper in a short manner and sometimes others prosper in a few months or so but it's what happens after that is interesting.

Urial: There have been some who have gone into poverty after winning a small chunk of money and some have lost limbs from accidental incidents but when the scouts went to the areas where they happened a dark unnerving feeling could be felt which resulted in some becoming ill and needing serious mental treatment.

Gabriel: Who else knows about this?

Urial: At the moment only a few doctors and other than us two you’re the last one to know.

Gabriel: Okay, I am about to see our brother soon, as we are about to go to a meeting and so whilst we traverse the lands towards the destination I will inform him on the matter and see what he wants to do.

[Scene change - 7th layer of heaven - Unknown]

Gabriel stood on the final step before making contact with the seventh level of heaven, other angels dreamed of climbing to the 6th but due to it being given to the seraphs meant that their dreams remained that dreams. As she stood there looking up to the clouds above she began thinking of her father who once used to pat her head every time she arrived in this exact spot whenever he came down but now that he is no longer here whenever she came to that exact spot she felt a phantom hand on her head when she closed her eyes which told her that her father is always with her.

“Ah, sister. My apologies for leaving you waiting.”

Gabriel: You don’t need to apologise brother, I believe you were busy blessing those in need.

Michael: You do know you can always tell me the truth.

Michael proceeded to walk up to his sister and when he reached the spot where she stood he reached out his hand and patted her on her head to Gabriel's amazement. Gabriel blushed and began tearing up as her emotions overwhelmed her to which Michael staggered back as he was worried if he had hurt her.

Michael: Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..

Gabriel: No no brother it's fine, you just reminded me of father.

Michaels demeanour changed from that of glee to slight sadness when their father was mentioned, the years following his passing had been very difficult for the seraph as being on the seventh level of heaven always gave him flashbacks to the days when he would stroll around with his father and learn about the many thing he did. At that time Michael was pretty young and just getting his first few wings but what he didn’t see was that the former leader of heaven was preparing him for this position and preparing him for the role of taking the angels into the new future.

Gabriel: Brother, Brother!

Michael: Huh!

Gabriel: You spaced out there for a second.

Michael: Ah sorry, I was just thinking about the meeting coming up.

Gabriel: Ah yes, about that. We have gotten some information about the piece of paper and the language.

Michael: Oh, what would that be?

Michael: “Gate”

The two seraphs entered a small portal that appeared a couple of steps in front of them as they continued to converse and inform each other of various information.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.6K 320 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...
23.4K 327 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...
9.7K 268 20
After the peace talks between the three factions, they all find themselves teleported to the Tensura world. The Voice of the World grants them abilit...
154K 2.5K 18
Seeing the Trihexa's warning come to fruition, Issei decides to leave with the help of some friends he gained throughout his time and get back the ti...