SUPREME KINGS RAGE

By OGO_Silence

The fans adore him they cry for him they sing his song but what happens when the hero they once loved goes to... More

Preload
Info.Read
Chapter 1: Along
Chapter 2: Arriving
Chapter 3 & 4: Location
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: D/D/D/D
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Enter The Poison

Chapter 6

82 2 0
By OGO_Silence

Ddraig: "White one, no one of your caliber would be stalked."

Issei: "Astrograph?"

Vali: "Astrograph. Do you know him?"

Issei: "I, um..."

Issei paused, glancing toward the sorcerer standing nearby, contemplating whether to keep their relationship secret. His gaze then shifted to the three new arrivals in the room, pondering if they were acquainted with Astrograph.

Issei: "Who are they?"

Astrograph: "Ah, it seems you haven’t met them. This right here," pointing at Chronograph, "is Chronograph Sorcerer."

Chronograph stood tall and imposing, commanding attention with their presence. Their robes, intricately embroidered with arcane symbols and patterns, hinted at a deep understanding of temporal mysteries. Each fold and crease of their attire seemed to whisper ancient secrets, a testament to generations of wisdom. The swirling cloak billowed with otherworldly grace, as if woven from the fabric of time itself. At their side hung a staff, adorned with gears and celestial motifs, symbolizing mastery over universal forces. With every movement, they exuded power and authority, eyes gleaming like stars, reflecting the depths of the temporal realm. Despite their weighty knowledge, Chronograph remained resolute, a beacon of hope amidst time's currents.

Beside them stood a tall gentleman, radiating ancient wisdom and stoic resolve. Cloaked in robes adorned with clockwork patterns, Timegazer Magician embodied time's essence. Their serene expression hinted at witnessing countless ages, yet remained steadfast. Subtle motifs of hourglasses and gears adorned their attire, symbols of time's march. With a staff in hand, adorned with timepieces, they channeled cosmic energies with precision. Around them, wisps of shimmering energy danced, reflecting time's complexity. Despite their connection to time, Timegazer Magician remained composed, bridging earthly existence with cosmic destiny.

Next to Timegazer stood a magician exuding celestial mystique and scholarly wisdom. Draped in robes adorned with constellations, Stargazer Magician stood regal and confident. Their demeanor suggested attunement to celestial rhythms. With a staff adorned with gemstones, they channeled stellar power. Their eyes, reflecting cosmic depths, held celestial secrets. Stardust wisped around them, trailing like celestial comets. Despite their connection to the heavens, Stargazer Magician remained grounded, embodying earthly-cosmic harmony.

Timegazer: "Nice to meet you. Your majes—"

Cough! Cough!

Stargazer: "Nice to meet you, Issei. We're colleagues of Astrograph, passing by when we sensed pressure from this house."

Chronograph: "We decided to check things out, but were attacked. It was self-defense."

Issei: "Ah, so that’s what happened. Vali, you asked if I know him. Yes, Astrograph has trained me occasionally."

Kiba, intrigued by Chronograph's presence, found familiarity. Chronograph, sensing Kiba's curiosity, quickly crafted an explanation.

Kiba: "You look familiar."

Chronograph: "It's a common mistake. But we haven't met."

Vali: "So, what brings you here, Red Dragon? Shouldn’t you be with your peerage at Sitri Hospital?"

Issei: "I came for you and Kiba. When there's a battle sense nearby, you two always—"

Vali (Nervous): "No, I don't!"

Issei's observation embarrassed Vali, realizing its truth.

Vali: "Well, I was provoked by these guys. Since you know them, we can leave."

Astrograph: "What about that rogue over there?"

Issei: "This!"

Issei raised his arm, revealing a large orb radiating power. Vali, feeling challenged, charged a dragon shot. Astrograph, calm, stepped aside. The two dragons released their shots, obliterating the rogue.

The hallway lit with white and red lights, orbs colliding until a violent crash erased the rogue. Shocked faces gazed at the void, Astrograph's smirk hinting at hidden power.

Albion: "That's the sorcerer's might. Beware, he's formidable."

Vali, experiencing Astrograph's power, acknowledged, urging Issei to leave.

Issei: "Okay, let's go!"

[Time skip - Hyoudou household - 1st training Arena - Early morning]

Descending to the training arena, where Gremory's peerage often engaged in mock battles, the trio remained mostly silent, weary from the lack of sleep and food until they reached the center.

Kiba: "So, it's time we head to the Gremory clan."

Vali: "Yes, but not too hastily."

Issei: "Why's that?"

Vali: "I believe one of your other members is waiting for us."

Across from the entrance, a shy, effeminate-looking male with platinum blonde hair and pinkish-violet eyes dashed down upon hearing the white dragon's voice. His unique appearance, wearing Kuoh Academy's girls' uniform with thigh-high socks, distinguished him as Gasper Vladi, the first bishop of Rias Gremory's peerage.

Gasper: "Hi, guys! It's been so long since I last saw you."

Gasper carefully navigated the stairs, exuding a satisfied smile upon reaching the ground. He dashed over to Issei and Kiba, seeing them as elder siblings. After the Azazel Cup, Gasper took a short nap, awakening only recently and hastening to the Hyoudou household to reunite with his peerage.

Issei & Kiba: "Gasper!"

Vali: "Figured he'd be around."

Issei: "How have you been? How was your rest?"

Kiba: "Yeah, it's been ages since we last saw you."

Gasper: "The rest was great, especially since Asia, Koneko, and the others visited me."

Kiba: "Well, we're headed to Rias's family. They'll fill you in on everything since you went to sleep."

Sensing unease in Kiba's voice, Gasper pieced together that something significant had occurred. He suspected it involved Akeno or Rias but awaited confirmation.

Gasper: "So, does this involve Akeno or Rias?"

Issei: "It's best if Akeno tells you."

Kiba: "Let's get going, then."

Zap!

[Scene change - wastelands - unknown]

Arriving at an abandoned station, a desolate landscape greeted them, littered with scrap metal and remnants of decayed corpses. A train pulled up, its passengers disembarking. Among them, two figures, cloaked and masked, stood out, concealing their identities.

They navigated the desolation, uncaring of the surroundings' dangers. Conversations hinted at sinister plans and alliances, revolving around a mysterious battery and a powerful dragon's resurrection.

Unknown Being #7: "So, our plan with the rulers seems perfect."

Unknown Being #8: "Yes, after today's meeting, we'll have enough support to seize the battery."

Unknown Being #7: "It's a brilliant plan. His ability generates power every few seconds, simplifying the process."

Unknown Being #8: "Indeed. Despite his interference, eliminating him will ensure the dragon's resurrection and the end of the Great Red Dragon."

Unknown Being #7: "Speaking of sons, how is yours?"

Unknown Being #8: "Don't mention him. If not for his mother, he'd be dead!"

Unknown Being #7: "You despise him that much?"

Unknown Being #8: "It's not hatred. I see him as a grave threat to my throne."

Unknown Being #7: "That's why you sought me out, Razevan?"

Razevan: "You possess formidable power, Father. Together, with your army and my clan, we'll be unstoppable."

Their alliance sealed, they proceeded down dark hallways until they reached an imposing gate, separating the mortal realm from the underworld.

Gregori - Human realm

Behind a large wooden door, a man awaited, his office an epitome of elegance and authority. Seated at a grand desk, he exuded confidence and intellect. A black-haired, young man with bright purple eyes, he greeted his guests warmly.

Azazel: "Thank you for bringing them up. You can send them in."

A stylishly dressed receptionist ushered in two young men, one smiling, the other less enthused.

Azazel: "Ah, my sons, nice to see you since the rating game!"

Issei: "Yeah, it's been a while. You seem busy."

Vali, prioritizing business, wasted no time, addressing Azazel's summons and setting aside his training with his group.

Azazel: "Vali, since you're in a hurry, I've called you here. Rias's heiress is in the hospital," looking at Issei, "and you, Vali, haven't reported from your mission."

The atmosphere tensed as Azazel scrutinized the young men. Issei and Vali exchanged nervous glances, but relief washed over them as Azazel's demeanor shifted, revealing his prank.

Vali: "Pranks, now?"

Issei: "It's hard to tell when you're serious!"

Azazel: "You two always come here tense. I've told you to consider this place your second home."

The two dragons interjected, asserting their age and wisdom, but their hosts laughed, their playful banter lightening the mood.

Azazel: "Knock it off, you two. Now, about the heiress. Please, have a seat and tell me what you know about Zechs's actions."

[Time skip - Issei finishing the explanation - Morning]

Azazel: "So, that's the situation. Rias's family is assembling teams to gather rare ingredients for treatment."

Issei: "Yup."

Azazel: "And you, Vali? How was your mission?"

Vali: "My mission? Well, there wasn't much to report. The portal you mentioned was there, but upon arrival, there was nothing."

Azazel: "Nothing? The field report mentioned significant energy."

Vali: "Yes, there was energy, but we sensed another powerful dragon's presence—the Ouroboros Dragon and the Infinite Dragon God."

Issei: "Ophis?"

e3fmcjw3x1dvsla.

Azazel: "So, Ophis was there, connected to the portal's disappearance?"

Vali: "Likely. But we found this."

Vali produced a torn piece of paper, its writing indecipherable. As they attempted translation, a chilling voice emanated from the paper, hinting at dark contracts and souls.

Issei: "Do you think the angels might know?"

Azazel: "They might. I'll consult Sirzechs and other scientists. Ajuka will analyze the voice."

The unsettling discovery prompted Azazel to contact Ajuka for assistance, hoping to unravel the paper's mystery.

Azazel: "Quickly, send the voice recording and a photo of the paper."

“Dmgc sejhgmsh hlgai ez ilgwnsl rmwl fllj alh, wmoaljh zeg mstpninhnej ni 20% ez oepg iepb!!”

Translation (Dark contract terms of service have been met, payment for acquisition is 20% of your soul!!)

Ajuka's response echoed their confusion, expressing uncertainty about the language. As the recording played, the room fell silent, the unsettling voice sending shivers down their spines.

Issei: "This is eerie."

Vali: "Indeed. It's unlike anything we've encountered."

Ajuka's promise to consult Sirzechs and other experts offered a glimmer of hope amid the uncertainty.

Azazel: "Thank you for your prompt assistance, Ajuka."

With the call ended, Azazel turned to Issei and Vali, his expression grave.

Azazel: "This is troubling. We must remain vigilant."

Their minds whirled with questions, each more ominous than the last. What dark forces lurked beyond their understanding? And what role did they play in the unfolding chaos?

Issei: "I can't shake this feeling of dread."

Vali: "Agreed. Something ominous is brewing, and we must prepare for the worst."

Azazel's assurance that they would unravel the mystery offered little comfort. The unknown loomed large, casting a shadow over their every move.

Azazel: "We'll get to the bottom of this, no matter the cost."

Determined to uncover the truth, they set out on their journey, the weight of the unknown heavy upon their shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
21.3K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...
11.6K 320 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...
357K 4.9K 34
Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. After waking up from his coma after the ba...