Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

131-133

17 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 131

"Compared with the lives of some people and the lives of people all over the world, you should know which one is more important." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and shook it slightly, "So, Yanxi-chan should know what to do. That's it."

Yan Xi: "..."

...This is a threat... It's definitely a threat!

It's promised that the truth will be revealed in the face of danger, and all tenderness and tenderness will be revealed, "I'll wait for you..." "Be careful... ..." "Be safe..." Or maybe a kiss and a hug?

Why did Gojo Satoru say, 'If you don't come back, I will kill the whole world?' '

The way to express concern can be domineering, greasy, or tacky, but we can't go through the underworld!

For a moment, Yan Xi didn't know whether to feel happy and heartwarming that Gojo Satoru cared, or to feel choked by his crazy comments like a world-destroying villain.

But no matter what, she still felt the concern. Regarding this, Yan Xi could only promise extremely seriously: "This kind of thing will never happen."

The setting sun and the bright moon took over, and the sky was already dark. . The fishing boat docked, the vendors closed their stalls, and everyone lit their lanterns. It was another ordinary day on the island.

"Old Chris." After counting the day's harvest, Fente took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took one out, held it in his mouth, and asked vaguely, "Why haven't you left yet?"

"It's coming soon." Chris replied, but his body still didn't move.

"What are you looking at?" Seeing that he was looking fascinated, Fente couldn't help but come over. The street lights were dim and he couldn't see why, so he had to ask again, "What is there on the sea?"

This time, Chris responded. He said, "Listen carefully, the sound of the waves seems to be getting smaller."

These words made Fente's originally relaxed expression become serious. Experienced fishermen all know that the sound of the waves represents the calmness of the sea and safety. If The sound of the waves becomes smaller or disappears, which means... there is a storm on the sea.

Fente stopped smoking. He squatted down and listened carefully for a while, then took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight, observing the seabed with Chris.

Looking carefully, the seabed was a little different from usual. The place where it stayed was already much further than where it usually should stay, and there was a faint tendency to retreat again...

The two of them observed it carefully again, with the same expression. It became solemn, first the sound of the waves disappeared, and now the seabed is also receding. According to past experience, this is probably... a sign of the coming tsunami!

The two looked at each other and quickly ran towards the police station.

Like them, the official patrol ships of V5 quickly noticed the changes in the sea surface. In order to defend the Aizhen continent and the outer defense line, the patrol ships were equipped with advanced technology. It is precisely in this way that they became more clear and intuitive. I saw it - located on the outside of the world, the huge wave that was almost connected to the sky.

After the shock, they immediately chose to evacuate and quickly notified nearby islands.

"The traveling speed of tsunamis is as high as 700 to 800 kilometers per hour. (Note) If the current distance is used, it will take no more than two hours for the tsunami to reach here, and it will only take four hours to reach the small island where people live." Professional The person concluded in a dry and hoarse voice.

With waves at least 100 meters high and a short four-hour evacuation time, it was almost impossible for them and the people on the island. This is simply equivalent to a direct death sentence.

Although they had been prepared to sacrifice when they chose to become members of the patrol, when death really approached, they still felt despair and grief.

Could it be...are they really going to die here...

They felt sad in their hearts... Some had even given up resistance. However, at this moment... a cry of surprise suddenly attracted everyone's attention, "Wait a minute, something is wrong!"

But they saw the man pointing at the sky-high waves and saying, "It's not moving."

Everyone was startled and looked quickly. Sure enough, the size and direction of the waves were the same as before, without any change, neither advancing nor dissipating. It hangs like that in the sky, connecting the sun and the moon, like a huge iron gate, firmly separating the Aizhen continent from the outside world.

"What...what the hell is going on..." an officer muttered.

He has been guarding here for so many years and has never seen such a strange scene.

He didn't understand, and neither did Yan Xi, who was facing the tsunami.

This tsunami was different from what she thought!

From the time she came here until now, this tsunami has remained motionless, standing in front of her like a gatekeeper.

Touching his chin and thinking for a while, Yan Xi tentatively flew forward a little, but the tsunami still didn't move. If he moved further forward, it still didn't move. He tentatively stretched out a small jiojio and touched the sea water. The next second , "Pa!" The tsunami moved. It condensed together at an incredible speed, and suddenly became blurred. The force was so strong that it knocked her into the sea on the spot.

Yan Xi popped up from the sea and everyone was stunned. What happened? !

She raised her head again, and the tsunami returned to its previous state of no joy or ripples when the old monk was in concentration.

Well, Yan Xi finally realized that this is not a natural disaster, this is simply a "man-made disaster"!

She wiped her face, quietly returned to the ship, and told the story. The three of them looked at each other with different expressions.

"Someone has been to the Dark Continent before." Gojo Satoru leaned on the side of the table and tapped his index finger lightly on the table. "Have you ever encountered such a situation?"

"No." Jin shook his head, "I have seen many Regarding the information about the Dark Continent, this is the first time we have encountered this situation."

"The old man and V5 have organized teams to go to the Dark Continent before, but they have never encountered such a situation."

"So they are targeting us. " Yan Xi wiped

her face with a towel and complained, "Is it possible that there is some kind of racial discrimination in the Dark Continent? look.

"What's wrong?" Yan Xi asked doubtfully.

"No, it's nothing." Gojo Satoru straightened up, "It's just a guess, and it needs to be verified."

As he spoke, Jin also held the stern rudder again, "Now the V5 group should be devastated by the tsunami. Let's take advantage of this time to penetrate their defense line first."

He pressed a button, and silver covers rose up on both sides of the ship. When the covers were closed, the ship turned into a simple submarine.

Just as Jin expected, V5 was indeed distracted by this strange tsunami, and did not turn their attention to the defense line. They moved forward at full speed, easily bypassed them, and moved forward for a while. , stopped in the direction not far from the tsunami.

"Wow~" Gojo Satoru put his hand on his forehead, raised his head, and exclaimed, "It's really spectacular."

"I'll go over and have a look first." Jin took off his hat, raised his feet and wanted to jump over.

"Oh, wait." Yan Xi subconsciously grabbed his collar and pulled him back like a little chicken.

Jin: "..."

It's very good. Don't pull it again next time.

He Jin Fulisi also wants to save face.

"That wave can knock me into the sea." Yan Xi didn't realize that he had inadvertently touched the heart of what he thought was a middle-aged man, and said with a serious expression, "If it hits you, you will probably be close to death. "Even the archangel's breath may not be able to save him.

Jin: "..."

Jin thought about the girl's strength and took back his step. He is not a reckless person. If it is true what the girl said, then he really can't block it. The Dark Continent has not yet He said, he didn't want to die before leaving the army.

"I'll go." Gojo Satoru stretched, "That little attack is nothing to me."

After saying that, he crossed his hands and he was already in front of the tsunami.

"Be careful." Yan Xi followed worriedly.

"I won't stay here." Gojo Satoru smiled.

However, Yan Xi couldn't relax. She stared unblinkingly at the young man's slender fingers that were slowly approaching the tsunami, always prepared.

However...

Gojo Satoru's hand... passed through easily.

Yan Xi: "..."

Wait, is there something wrong?

"How could this happen?" Yan Xi stretched out her hand in disbelief. The next moment, the tsunami surged, and another huge wave hit her back into the sea with a "pop!"

As for Gojo Satoru... nothing happened to him.

Yan Xi wiped the water from his face, and in a daze, he saw Jin's hand passing through the tsunami barrier easily.

Yan Xi didn't believe in evil, so Yan Xi acted recklessly again.

The tsunami condensed and huge waves rolled in.

Yan Xi was photographed back again.

Yan Xi: "..."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Jin: "..."

The atmosphere fell into a strange silence for a while.

"It turns out..." Yan Xi emerged from the water and said quietly, "Is this thing to guard against me..."

Yan Xi was unhappy, Yan Xi was furious, and Yan Xi had a bad temper.

She Niu Coluxi never gives up!

She immediately rolled up her sleeves and snorted coldly, "I don't believe I can't make it!"

After saying that, she stepped on Wu Kong and flew straight into the sky. She wanted to fly over the tsunami, but unexpectedly the tsunami also moved, spinning towards the sky and following her. She compares high and low.

She is tall, it is even higher, one person is a tsunami, and no one admits defeat.

As the tsunami rose, the sea water dropped rapidly. Not far away, the warships who were originally worried about evacuating and the islanders who received the notice looked miserable with fright. They did not pack some things and ran away. Toward the evacuating airship.

But compared to them, Gojo Satoru and Jin who were at a close distance were the unlucky ones who suffered.

A tsunami is a tsunami after all. When it doesn't move, it's like a sky. Once it moves, it's a natural disaster. The sea water surges, the boat is broken up, and the two of them are caught off guard and are swept into the waves.

Even if you are one of the strongest humans, you will not be able to escape such a ferocious and huge wave so easily.

Fortunately, Yan Xi was angry and quickly realized that he had been impulsive. He hurriedly pulled the two of them out of the water, but Xu realized that she would not retreat, and the tsunami would no longer return to the old monk's trance like before. , but attacked them crazily and fiercely.

One after another, the rivers and seas are turning upside down, Baishi Guanyin is like an ant in front of it, mountains and rivers are like mice in front of it, and they are like fleas in front of it.

Huge waves came one after another, even if they didn't give them any chance to breathe, but they were not real fleas after all. Yan Xi sandwiched the two of them on the left and right, shrouded them in anger, and protected them with a kind of Plunged into the tsunami.

The tsunami became even more fierce. It was thrashing so hard that it almost poured the entire sea surface onto her, knocking her completely back to the beach.

Yanxi finally became impatient. Saiyans have no patience. A green light flashed in her eyes, she let go of her hand in mid-air, and then placed her hands on her waist in the shape of a calyx, "kame——"

Blue Qi was in the palm of her hand. It took shape quickly... However, before she could finish reading, the tsunami, as fierce as I am the best in the world, quickly retreated like a mouse seeing a cat.

In just three seconds, the sea returned to calm again.

Yan Xi: "..."

Looking at this timid look, Yan Xi was confused. The Qigong wave in his hand flashed twice and disappeared with a pop.

Chapter 132

At this time, Yan Xi is still maintaining the posture of swinging forward. At this time, Jin is still running in the water with his telekinesis and waving his claws. At this time, Gojo Satoru is using unlimited suspension to adjust his balance in the air. Their eyes They all stared at the sea as quiet as a chicken, with three kinds of confusion on their faces.

I have seen people get scared quickly, but I have never seen the sea get scared so quickly.

This operation immediately stunned everyone.

The full moon hangs high above, the night sky is cloudless, the stars are twinkling, the sea breeze is blowing, the sea water is gentle, the blue waves are swaying, everything is quiet and peaceful.

Yan Xi walked back and forth with her feet on the sea, jumping and jumping for a while. The tsunami showed no intention of forming again. It seemed that it had really retreated.

But... "How could this happen?" Yan Xi asked blankly.

"Sure enough, I am repelling you from going there." Gojo Satoru concluded. Just as Jin said, so many people went to the Dark Continent before without encountering any blocking tsunami. This situation only happened when they went there. Obviously, this intention has been It is very obvious that it is blocking them, no, it should be said...

Gojo Satoru's eyes moved to the black-haired girl... The tsunami is blocking her...

The dark night cannot have any impact on Gojo Satoru's vision, so he can He could clearly see the girl's current state - apart from her clothes and hair being a little wet, there were no scars on her body. The tsunami's power, which could easily destroy an island, hit her like a drizzle... No way.

Gojo Satoru lowered his eyes...

Yanxi-chan... how strong are you...

For no reason, Gojo Satoru felt a little frustrated in his heart.

"Why did you stop me?" Gojo Satoru's answer made Yan Xi even more confused. Why did he stop her from going there?

"Maybe I'm afraid that you will destroy the Dark Continent." Gojo Satoru said half-jokingly and half-seriously.

"How is this possible!" Yan Xi denied it simply and neatly, "How could I do such a cruel thing!"

This is something that only the villain boss would do. She, Niu Guluxi, is a good young man who abides by the law. !

Besides, why would she destroy an island when she had nothing to do? It was absolutely impossible!

Yan Xi expressed disbelief.

"Compared to these..." Jin's focus was different. He frowned in thought for a long time and asked, "What will happen if you use that move just now."

"Ah... it will probably flatten it directly. " Yan Xi responded subconsciously.

Jin: "..."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Did you say something outrageous in an understatement?

"If that's the case..." Jin's brows furrowed even more tightly, and an incredible guess emerged in everyone's minds.

"That is to say..." Yan Xi also reacted, "Did it retreat after knowing the power of my move?"

She couldn't believe it, "How did it know?"

Not to mention that she was not from this world. Man, just because she has never used this move in front of anyone no matter which world she is in, there is no way this Tsunami knows the power of her move! But it happened to know it!

This is a bit scary to think about.

The three of them looked at each other and moved their eyes to the sea again. The sea still showed no reaction at all, but they felt a chill running down the soles of their feet directly into their spines for no reason. Even though they were as powerful as them, their hearts could not help but tremble for a moment. .

After being silent for more than ten seconds, Jin Cai sighed, "It seems that the Dark Continent really hides a lot of secrets."

What is the reason why the tsunami is so weird cannot be figured out based on the current known conditions of the three of them. And no matter what the secrets of the sea water are, the three of them are not people who can be deterred by this small scene, and they still will not stop their pace.

But the trouble is, after the turbulence just now, the ship has already dispersed, and their luggage has sunk into the vast sea. They don't know where it was washed. They looked around and didn't know where to go for a while.

At this time, it is the highlight moment of the little wild survival expert Jin Fulis.

He first sat on a board of the boat and looked at the night sky, and then took out a map from his pocket.

"You actually have a map?" Yan Xi expressed surprise.

"I predicted the situation we would encounter in advance, so I made a backup copy of the map." Jin said, taking out a flashlight, compass and other small items from his pocket.

He studied for a while, pointed to one side and said: "If I read correctly, that is the V5 defense line, and we should..." He shifted his arm to the right, pointed to one side and continued, "This way Let's go."

"But now that the ship has been broken up, we need to find a means of transportation first." Jin said again.

"No need." Yan Xi rolled up his sleeves and gave a thumbs up, "You show the way, and I'll take you flying."

The Saiyan brand humanoid transportation tool is strong, safe and extremely fast. It is better than a ship that can fall apart with just a slap. Much more reliable.

Unexpectedly, before Jin responded, Gojo Satoru refused on the spot with a shameful face, "No." "

Why?" Yan Xi was confused.

"How do you plan to take the two of us?" Gojo Satoru asked.

"Of course I'll carry one in each hand."

"So I said no." Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "I don't want you to carry me here and there for the rest of the way." Doesn't he want to lose face?

"Then I'll hold you." Yan Xi said again.

"Where is he?" Gojo Satoru glanced at Jin.

"Carry it." Yan Xi replied quickly.

Gojo Satoru rarely spoke, but looked at her faintly with his eyes. Those pale blue eyes looked inexplicably penetrating under the light of the flashlight that Jin turned on.

Yan Xi: "..."

She stared blankly for a few seconds before Yan Xi realized that her remarks about cheating on another man in front of her boyfriend seemed a bit scumbag... She coughed lightly and raised her hand. He raised his hand and said, "What are you talking about? Wait a moment and I'll get a boat over."

After saying that, Jin hurried over in the direction pointed by Jin as if his butt was on fire.

After a while, she hurried back with a boat.

"I was lucky. I saw a lot of abandoned boats in the middle of the sea not far away. I chose the largest one and moved it over." Yan Xi said as he threw the boat onto the water.

Jin took one look and fell silent. If he saw it correctly, this was an official V5 warship disguised as an old civilian ship. Because he wanted to break through the patrol defense line of v5, he specifically checked this information, so he recognized the nature of the warship through the vest of the civilian ship at a glance. It seems that the tsunami incident just now made the v5 patrol team choose to evacuate, which was an advantage for them.

V5's warships were much better than his temporarily modified ship in terms of materials and technology. After looking at the clueless girl, Jin decisively chose to remain silent. Anyway, v5 has money.

So, the three of them boarded the warship, washed themselves and had a good meal, and then headed towards the Dark Continent again.

The rest of the journey was unexpectedly quiet. Yes, it was extremely quiet. No matter where they went, the sea was always calm. There were no fierce monsters, no dangerous storms, and not even a shark could be seen. However, this disappointed Yan Xi, who originally had expectations for the follow-up after encountering the tsunami.

Life is really lonely as snow.

She collapsed on the deck, sometimes basking in the front, sometimes turning over and basking in the back, and sometimes fighting with Gojo Satoru. After three days like this, they finally saw land near dusk.

Looking from a distance, the place is lined with rocks, steep cliffs, dense jungles and lush vegetation above, and it looks particularly vibrant.

The sky was cloudless, only a deep blue, and the sunlight was shining, coating the sea surface with a layer of broken gold.

They docked the boat on the coast, tied it to a boulder, and then stepped ashore on the wet, soft sand.

Yan Xi narrowed her eyes, yawned, and stretched. Her breathing deepened as her body stretched. The salty humidity of the sea mixed with the aroma of the grass in front of her. She smelled a strange smell. At first glance, It smells refreshing at first, but when you smell it carefully, it seems a little fishy.

Maybe it's the sea water.

"Is this the Dark Continent?" Gojo Satoru took the lollipop out of his mouth, slid the sunglasses on his nose, and glanced around, "It looks like an ordinary island."

"Ah... we We must have arrived at an unexplored place." Jin took out a map from his pocket and unfolded it, "It would be difficult to find the right place without a gatekeeper to guide us to the Dark Continent. We encountered a tsunami on the way, maybe that was it. "

But the Dark Continent is very large. It's possible that we just came to another entrance."

"Well, let's take a look around. After all, it's getting dark soon."

"I agree." Yan Xi touched his stomach, "I'm hungry."

Several people said, moving towards the jungle.

Raising his hand to push aside the branches blocking the road, Yan Xi stopped unconsciously, "Did you smell anything?"

Gojo Satoru and Jin heard the words, sniffed hard and shook their heads.

"No?" Yan Xi sniffed again, and this time the smell disappeared. She returned to the original place and smelled, but still didn't smell anything. She couldn't help scratching her head in confusion, "Maybe it's my nose. It's too sensitive."

After all, everyone's perception of smells is different. Sometimes a smell that you think is nothing is very pungent to others.

"Maybe you didn't make a mistake." Gojo Satoru pushed the lollipop in his mouth from the left to the right, "It looks too normal here."

If it is an ordinary human continent, this is obviously a normal situation, but if it is a dark continent Somewhere in the world, this normality becomes abnormal.

"In the Forest of Warcraft, if a place is safe, there are two possibilities." Jin carefully observed the surrounding environment, "The first is that it is really safe, and the second... is that we are coming from a certain Warcraft, or maybe it is... "

It's better to be careful," he warned. "There are not only monsters here, but also many viruses, bacteria and other seeds of disaster."

As the old saying goes, don't listen to the old man. Suffering is imminent.

Even with the ceiling of combat power, Yan Xi could not guarantee that she was invincible in all aspects. She decisively released the energy gathered in her body to protect her whole body.

They continued to move forward. During this period, Jin also saw some familiar species. Knowing that the two came from a different world, he explained to them thoughtfully.

Before I knew it, the sun was setting.

They still didn't find any danger or large magical beasts, but they just stepped here and didn't care. After finding a cave to stay temporarily, they lit a fire, hunted the magical beasts, and had a feast.

"I'm a little sleepy..." Yan Xi yawned.

"Go to sleep." Gojo Satoru said with a smile, "I'll keep watch here."

"Okay." Yan Xi responded, threw the sleeping bag he was carrying on the ground, got in and zipped it up, and soon, Entered dreamland.

Outside the cave, light clouds cover the sun, the evening breeze blows on my face, and the fragrance of flowers overflows.

"Tsukishima-san?" Someone called her, "Tsukishima-san."

The man called again. Yan Xi opened his eyes. The beauty looked familiar to you, "Are you...?"

"I am your homeroom teacher Suzuki. Mina." The visitor glanced at her and sighed helplessly, "Really, Tsukishima-san, you have been here for so long, why can't you still remember my name?"

"Forget about others. I'm your class teacher."

"Ah, sorry." Yan Xi scratched his cheek sheepishly, "I have a bad memory recently."

"Teacher, what's wrong with me?" she asked.

"That's right." Suzuki Kamimi said, "I checked your information the day before yesterday, and Tsukishima-san, it seems that you haven't filled out your application form yet."

"The college entrance examination is coming soon. Do you have a school you want to go to?"

"I think so . Did you go to school...Tokyo-" Yan Xi paused and frowned.

"Todai?" Suzuki Kamimi immediately laughed, "Todai is a great school. However, although Tsukishima's grades are good, it is still a bit difficult to get into Todai."

"Ah... ..." Yan Xi came back to his senses and said, "I will work hard." Buy the exercise book when you get back and start studying!

"Then let's do it, daddy." Suzuki Kamimi patted her shoulder gently, "Tsukishima will definitely do it!"

"Okay." Yan Xi clenched her fist, and her fighting spirit turned into a fire, blazing from behind. combustion.

It's just...

did she just want to say Dongda?

This doubt slipped through Yan Xi's heart, but there were only a few months left before the college entrance examination, and she had no time to think about it. In the following days, she was extremely busy, running back and forth between the library and her part-time job every day, and occasionally She also works part-time as a witch to remove ghosts.

However, it is worth mentioning that on the night of October 31st, an incident of cursed spirits attacking humans broke out in Shibuya. Because he was studying in the library at the time, Yan Xi did not know the news until about 11 o'clock in the evening.

It is true that she doesn't want to be a superhero who protects world peace, but Yan Xi will still take action without hesitation if she can do what she can.

So she put on a waistcoat, a watermelon head, and was dressed in watermelon green. She transformed into a hot-blooded young man, Master Yan, and descended from the sky. On the spot, she passionately trampled the "Death Retreat" into a "shit piece." The behind-the-scenes boss of Suture was thrown to an official organization called the Spell Circle.

It is worth mentioning that she met a young man on the road, crying out that he was looking for some kind of prison gate. Yan Xi liked him and gave him what he was looking for. The young man said that there seemed to be something locked inside. Yan Xi couldn't help but feel scared for a while, but luckily she didn't throw this thing directly to the moon.

After doing all this, Yan Xi disappeared again without saying a word. She returned to the daily life of ordinary people. After that, she was admitted to Dongda University, got a good diploma, found a good job, and saved a fortune. With the money, she lived the life of a rich woman she dreamed of.

However, because Saiyans have much longer adolescence than Earthlings, she couldn't stay in one place, so she left her job at the age of thirty-five and began to travel around the world. She saw the most beautiful starry sky and climbed The highest mountain, she has walked through mountains, rivers and seas, and seen all kinds of life.

She met many people, but from beginning to end, she was just one person, because she knew very well that they were not from the same world, and she could never relax in front of them.

They are so fragile, and if you are not careful, you will get hurt. As the saying goes, if you don't expect anything, you will never be hurt.

She has always been alone...

But now, she is old, she has wrinkles on her forehead, and has lost a lot of teeth. She is sitting in a rocking chair, holding a cup of hot tea, using her breath to control the shaking of the chair, her eyes Watching the passers-by walking intimately, some were lovers, some were husband and wife, some were grandparents, some were sisters, and some were friends. They were talking, laughing and playing around. She sipped the tea in her cup and murmured: " This tea is really bitter..."

"I've obviously added five cubes of sugar..."

"Speaking of which, when I was young, I seemed to have met someone who liked to add sugar cubes to his drink..."

"Who is it? Well..."

She stepped on the rocking chair, her eyes slightly distracted, and after a while, she murmured: "I really want to eat the crepes from Hisakawa's in Yokohama..."

"Pour on the double whipped cream, and sprinkle some Oreos. , add some Skittles..."

Yokohama, Hisakawa's house, the white-haired young man said quickly with his index finger through the glass cabinet.

"I'm talking about Mr. Gojo." Behind him, the pink-haired boy couldn't help but poke his head, "Don't you feel tired of double cream with Oreos and candies?"

"Not at all." Gojo Satoru said happily. , "This is a super delicious recipe that Gojo has personally verified~ It's super delicious."

"Hiren, do you want to try it?" After saying that, he pointed with both hands, "But you have to buy it with your own money."

"Hey . ?" Higurashi was shocked, "How stingy." "You don't know." Beside him, Fushiguro

Hui complained expressionlessly, "This guy is not an ordinary stingy person."

"It's usually only liked by children and girls." Kugisaki crossed her arms and looked disgusted, "The teacher is a weirdo who likes to eat desserts and acts like girls, and my classmates are two bumpkins. I am young and beautiful. My high school career is so bleak."

He said and sighed heavily, "I have completely given up on having a sweet relationship during high school, but why do I have to follow you on missions during the holidays?"

"Can you give it to me? A beautiful shopping routine for a high school girl!"

"You've just finished shopping," said Hirohito, pointing to the large and small bags beside her.

"It's so noisy." Wild Rose glared at him, then looked at Gojo Satoru, "So, does this guy have nothing else to do besides doing tasks and eating desserts? For example, going on a date with his girlfriend or something."

"Do you think this guy is someone who can find a girlfriend?" Fushiguro Megumi pointed at the 190 big man who was not far away and threw the coins into the gashapon machine to get the gashapon, and emphasized, "This guy has already He's 28 years old."

After hearing this, the three of them were silent for a moment, and then they all sighed.

"It seems that Gojo-sensei will never be single in this life." Hisato Hisashi looked at Gojo Satoru with pity, thinking about his old father, "I wonder if a blind date can save him,"

"Speaking of which, Gojo-sensei likes What kind of girl is she?"

"Huh?" Gojo Satoru, who heard a few people talking, came over with a gashapon, "What do you like..." He blurted out, "Dark hair, delicate facial features, and the most important thing. Yes, you must have a pair of peach blossom eyes, a thin waist, and be very comfortable to hold, ah... Oppai should have a c..."

Three people: "..."

Damn, there's something wrong with you!

They looked at Gojo Satoru strangely, but they didn't expect this guy's taste to be like this.

It's just...it was normal in the front...but it became more and more strange later on.

"...I can slap the super-level curse spirit to death. When I'm with her, I don't have to think about anything. Whether it's the curse spirit or the rotten oranges, just leave it to her and they can be solved..."

Three people: "..."

" This guy will definitely die alone!" Kugizaki Wild Rose concluded.

Knotweed Hisahito and Fushiguro Megumi agree.

Gojo Satoru suddenly glanced at his mouth and said, "What, you guys are really not cute." But speaking of it, his original ideal type was a girl who looked well-behaved...with a figure like Inoue Kazuka*...

Ou Pa...hiss...I don't know why, as soon as this thought came out, my brain throbbed for a moment, and my body also felt a dull pain. Gojo Satoru suppressed this thought very wisely.

He unscrewed the gashapon in his hand, with big eyes, a long nose, and a cuckold...

"It's a dwarf..." Gojo Satoru glanced at his mouth in disappointment, threw the dwarf into his pocket, and started talking. By the time, the crepe was ready, "Ouch~" He clapped his hands and said loudly, "Mina~ Today's special training has begun~"

"It's the 30th of October, which is near the end of October. Here, our lovely senior students from the Conjuring High School will hold a super grand conjuring competition.

"Whoever wins this competition will get the mango vanilla cake specially customized by GJ~" After that. , gestured again, "I'll give you a little bit."

"Can you be more stingy!" Kugizaki Wild Rose protested.

"Sa, just add a little more." After Gojo Satoru finished speaking, he raised his hands and shouted, "ggg~"

The three of them sighed helplessly and tiredly. After all, they are their teachers. No matter how reluctant they are, they can only Got it.

But none of them thought that this would be the last gathering of their master and apprentice.

On the evening of March 31st. Gojo Satoru was sealed, Shibuya fell completely, Inumasaki had his arm broken, Nanami Kenjin died, and the Death Journey began. Later, Principal Noctua was executed, and then the Zenyuan family was exterminated. When Mr. Gojo was rescued, everything was irreversible...

After that, there was a long period of turmoil. The curse masters were killed, the special curse spirits were killed, the fake summer oil was killed, the curse world was purged, and Gojo realized I also lost an eye...

Now everything has calmed down. The white-haired young man is sitting on the chair in the classroom, with his heels on the table, still looking like he is not sitting down.

He no longer needed an eye patch. After losing one eye, the six eyes' consumption on the brain was reduced a lot. He leaned on the back of the chair and swayed from time to time.

Outside the window, the sun rises and the moon sets, the moon sets and the sun rises, day after day, in turn, decades pass...

The young man is getting old, and his body's aging cannot be repaired even by reversing the spell, and he doesn't want to repair it. , his teeth are almost gone, and his handsome baby face is also full of wrinkles, but his eyes are still as blue as the sky, he still likes to eat sweets, and he still likes to sit in the first grade of high school In the classroom, he sat on the same chair he had sat in when he was in high school, with his legs crossed and in a daze.

It's almost time...

He murmured in his heart... He picked up the snacks on the side and suddenly glanced at his mouth with some dissatisfaction. This was not the limited edition dessert he liked. The limited edition was only sold during the specified time. At that time, he was Busy with the special effects spells, it was already too late when I queued up. The last piece was bought by a young man. He sighed, "It seems that I am getting old too..."

"Young people nowadays really don't know how to respect their elders and love them." Young..." He complained, and suddenly, a voice came out of his head.

[Oops... the old gj has lost all his teeth... he is not very agile... he can't even get the younger ones in line... he can't eat dessert... he's so pitiful... he wants to eat dessert but no one feeds him...]

Who... ...

Gojo Satoru's hand holding the dessert paused...

Who is it...

Yanxi's hand holding the tea cup stopped in mid-air...

He/she seemed... to have forgotten someone...

Chapter 133

The sky is still clear and light blue, and there is still no trace of white clouds in the sky. The fine sand reflected golden light in the sunlight. On the green grass not far away, the three of them stood quietly.

In the center of the grass, dark green vines rise from the ground. They are as slender as grass and as hard as rock. And the small body is densely covered with sharp blades like sawtooths. They twist and turn every time. When a vine emerges from the soil, it will open up a small section of the soil, and along the opened soil, you can vaguely see the bones buried in it.

The vine stretched its body in the air, circled around the three people, and then headed straight for the flesh and blood that attracted it most.

It wrapped around the black-haired girl like a python, then tightened it hard, and then... nothing happened.

Wait, is there something wrong?

The vines were stunned for a moment, and then slightly loosened their grip on the girl... only to see that her whole body was intact, not even a single hair had fallen out!

What's going on?

The vine's body was sluggish for a moment, and then it twisted and quickly wrapped around a boulder in the sea. With just a little force, the boulder got stuck and broke into pieces.

Very good, it seems that its sword is immortal, the vine is very satisfied, and it rushes towards the black-haired girl again.

This time, it entangled dozens of thin vines together to form a huge, thick vine, which tightened the girl tightly again.

Girl... Girl, she is still intact!

This is not right!

Vine is a little confused. He has never seen a human with such an iron body!

But the vine does not believe in evil, the vine does not give up, it attacks first, then attacks twice. If the twisting is not enough, it will be stabbed. If the stabbing is useless, it will be whipped. Stab, stab, thrust, twist, twist... The vine resorts to sucking. The strength!

One minute passed...

Ten minutes passed...

Half an hour passed...

The whole vine was huffing and shaking with exhaustion. The girl... Oh, her clothes were torn, but her body was still intact.

Vine: "..."

After confirming the strength, it is meat that cannot be chewed.

The vine turned its attention to the other two people. Its green head turned between the sloppy man and the tall man, and finally plunged towards the tall man, and was knocked into a pie halfway.

This familiar feeling...

The vine straightened his body and tentatively stretched out a small vine to touch the young man. Before he could get close, he was blocked by something.

Vine: "..."

One of them can't break through the defense, and the other can't get close.

The vine had never seen such a strange thing in its thousands of years of life. It circled around the two of them several times, and finally moved reluctantly to the sloppy man who smelled the least delicious.

This time, it was not slapped in the face again. Although this sloppy man also had weird defenses, he was still able to successfully break through despite its hard work.

This human blood has pure power of life. You won’t know it until you eat it. Once you eat it, it tastes quite delicious. The vine speeds up its eating. However, before it can enjoy it for long, a huge burst of energy suddenly bursts out from the big man. The energy fluctuated and it exploded on the spot.

"Is it a man-eating vine?" Jin pulled off the remaining vines on his body and observed suspiciously. It didn't look like the man-eating vine he knew. The wounds on his body were a bit deep, but they did not touch his vital points. The pain made him a little nervous. It was tight, but he didn't bandage it immediately. Instead, he breathed a sigh of relief with some fear.

Was that an illusion just now?

It was too real. If he hadn't noticed the abnormality in his memory and body, he might not have been able to wake up even if he was eaten clean by this man-eating vine. Suddenly remembering something, he turned his head and unexpectedly discovered that Yan Xi and Wu Jiao Satoru is still trapped in the illusion, with no sign of waking up.

He frowned, and without any hesitation, he attacked the two of them directly.

The best way to wake people up from their illusions is to beat them directly and stimulate their nerves with pain.

However...

Jin's attack...

hit Yan Xi - nothing happened.

Hitting Gojo Satoru - he was stopped halfway.

Jin: "..."

Jin was silent for a few seconds and then increased his strength.

Still didn't break the defense.

Jin increased his strength again, doubled, doubled, tripled, oh, he used his skills!

He used his skills again!

He's got a trick up his sleeve! ! ! !

His telepathy is almost exhausted! ! ! !

Gojo Satoru and Yan Xi——still didn’t move at all.

Jin: "..."

Knowing that you are strong, there is no need to be so perverted.

Does he, Jin Fulis, have no face?

At this time, Jin suddenly understood why the man-eating vine was only staring at him.

There is an old saying that goes well, as long as the teammates are chosen well, a rookie can be taken to the top.

Obviously, Jin is the legendary god teammate. Since force cannot be used, it can only be solved from other aspects.

As we all know, in addition to pain stimulating a person's nerves, there are other ways to do it... For example... Jin bent down, bent his legs, and took off the boots on his feet.

As a man who wanders around in the forest all year round, Jin's daily life is basically to use the sky as his quilt and the ground as his mat, sleeping wherever he goes, wearing one piece of clothing for a month and one pair of shoes for a year. This is normal. operation.

bath?

He only washes it when he thinks about it.

I stayed on the boat for three days and never took off my shoes, so you can imagine the smell.

As soon as the shoes were taken off, the man-eating vine hiding in the green grass and preparing for a sneak attack immediately became excited and quickly retreated several steps back.

This human being really has no moral ethics!

Jin held up two boots and hit them on the nose without hesitation...

——————————————————————————— —

[Hey, hey, hey, Yanxi-chan~]

Whose voice is that?

[Enlightenment...]

Who is calling him?

【Hold hands, hold hands! Holding hands is the most common operation between male and female friends. 】

The sounds in my ears are getting more and more clear...

The blurry figure gradually appears in the ruins of buried memories...

[Don't be shy, hoo la hoo la...]

[I told you... you can Be more presumptuous...]

[Nothing in heaven or on earth can bind you except me. ]

Who is it...

Yan Xi looked at it absentmindedly...

[Didn't you say you wanted to curse me? ]

[No, give it a try. ]

[Without me, you would have died alone. 】

Who is it...

Gojo Satoru stared attentively...

"Teacher Gojo..."

The voice was echoing...

"Mr. Gojo..."

Memories were flooding...

"Satoru..."

The picture was focusing...

He finally saw clearly...

"Yanxi-chan~"

Who is it? Who is

"Yanxi-chan~"

?

 "Hey, hey, hey, Yanxi-chan~ Hey, hey, hey~" 

Who is it? 

"Yan Xi..."

 She finally saw...

 the frivolous and arrogant white-haired young man with blue eyes... 

the girl with a bun and peach blossom eyes... 

Yan Xi's eyes became brighter and brighter...

 The corners of Gojo Satoru's mouth slowly raised... 

Ah... 

it turns out...

 I forgot about him/her... 

"Click..."

A slight breaking sound sounded. The surrounding space was like a shattered mirror, splitting everything in sight... and then completely shattered. Yan Xi suddenly came back to his senses.

The experience in the fantasy world was so real. It was as if he had really spent his whole life in it. That lonely and long life, that wandering life with no peace of mind...

 This At this moment, Yan Xi doesn't want to explore what's going on. She only wants to do one thing now, she wants to see him! ! 

In the same way, Gojo Satoru also thinks this way. In the future without the girl, in the countless days and nights of forgetting her, the longing will not disappear, but will only accumulate little by little in the depths of the soul, and every bit and every drop will only It would make him miss her even more... 

want to see her! Want to hug her! They opened their eyes, they took a sharp breath, and they - "vomit~"

 They were all vomited by the stench so close at hand. After all, full of friendship is not worth a full nose of stench. The romance, the passion, the meeting and embracing each other are all gone.

Now both of them only have one sentence floating in their minds, it stinks! It stinks like hell! ! ! 

"Yo~"

Jin moved the boots in his hands and greeted with a smile, "You guys are awake."

 "How long has it been since you washed your shoes?"

Yan Xi fanned his nose with his hand crazily, moving violently. The ground was peeled off. "I specially customized this."

Jin didn't mean to feel embarrassed at all. He grinned and showed his eight teeth. The reason was particularly good. "I predicted that we would encounter this kind of situation, so I specially customized this."

A pair of boots, sometimes, the smell is also a good tool."

 "Look, isn't that how you get awakened?"

 "I broke free by myself." Gojo Satoru pinched his neck and stuck out his tongue. His face wrinkled up and he said, "Isn't this really some kind of biochemical weapon you developed? Ahem, it stinks like hell!" Even the strongest spell can't withstand this smell!

 "I feel like I can kill people invisible!!!"

Yan Xi agreed, "I seem to see a road, ah... is that the legendary Santu River?"

She stretched out her hand tremblingly.

 Jin: "..." Is it that exaggerated?

 He looked down at his boots, raised his arm, brought it close to the tip of his nose, and sniffed... 

A second later, the boots in Jin's hand fell to the ground with a thud. Oh, he seemed to have vaguely seen the Gate of Hell... 

"What is it?" Yan Xi paused for a while before noticing something strange under her feet.

She looked around again, surprised, "We have always been at the beach. Come on?" 

He bent down and easily pulled out the man-eating vine that was about to grab hold of the ground and escape. He looked closer and saw only sharp saw teeth.

"Is that just an illusion?"

 "Yes? Did it come out?"

He said, shaking it, pinching it, and throwing it away. 

"I don't know." Jin answered simply, and he also consumed a man-eating vine.

"This man-eating vine is not a high-risk species, nor is it very strong. It doesn't seem like it can create such dangerous illusions."

" What we just experienced was not an illusion," Gojo Satoru said as he took off his coat.

 "Is it your intuition or did you discover something?" Jin Xun asked. 

"You can feel the power in your body." Gojo Satoru said, putting his coat on the girl.

 Only then did Yan Xi notice that her clothes had been cut one after another. If she moved a little wider, she could vaguely reveal a bit of spring.

Just as she was about to say thank you, her arm was pulled up, and then the young man put it on her neatly. After taking off the jacket, he pulled the zipper upwards directly to his neck. Gojo Satoru's coat looked like a short skirt on her body. It was big and long.

Her arms swayed, and her sleeves were like two water sleeves swinging around. But this is not the point. The point is ...

Nozomi looked at Gojo Satoru with a strange expression.

This guy didn't seem like someone who could do such a thing. "Are you okay?"

she asked with concern, why are you so gentleman all of a sudden? "How many misunderstandings do you have about me..."

Gojo Satoru twitched the corner of his mouth, "I am also a reliable adult."

 Reliability really has nothing to do with you... 

Yan Xi subconsciously felt like She complained, but before she could speak, the young man came around behind her, wrapped his arms around her, and held her in his arms. His slightly hot body temperature wrapped around her back along his tight chest.

The warmth spread bit by bit with the beating heart, flowing to her limbs and bones. The real touch made Yan Xi feel a little dazed. She covered her hands with She gently placed her hand on the back of his hand, and after a while she whispered,

"You are really a crow's mouth." Without him, she would indeed have died alone.

 "Ah..."

Gojo Satoru chuckled, "So, you must cherish this handsome guy like me. After all, I am super popular~" 

Jin: "..." Excuse me? hello? Do you two remember that I'm still here? Don’t singles have human rights? Do you remember that our danger is not over yet? Is it really nice to be so leisurely?

 Apparently, not only did Jin have a problem, but Man-Eating Vine also had a temper.

 "Swish! Swish!" 

The ground is stirring, the soil is churning, and vines are rising up one after another.

The first thing you see is the familiar thin green vines. They rise and rise, and one of them jumps to 2 meters.

There were many, and when they all appeared, the shaking on the ground did not stop. Following closely behind were dark brown vines as thick as giant trees.

 The vine tore open the ground and swung a sharp arc in the air, dozens of meters long. Just its rhythm cleared a small section of the ground not far away. It turned out that the green vine was only on its trunk. of tiny fuzz. And as it surged, countless bones came out of the ground.

The ground is still trembling, with no intention of stopping. It has not completely emerged yet! In the jungle ahead, there were rows of tall trees, and then one after another fell sideways, and another huge vine was thrown out. After visual inspection, this vine actually stretched for a hundred meters. More!

Yan Xi's head almost turned 90 degrees. She looked at the man-eating vine that was still pulling her out, then turned to look at Jin Fulis with a complicated expression, "This is what you said...it's not a high-risk situation." Plants?"

Jin: "..."

That's sloppy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7K 55 42
Alternative Title: 我在霓虹建設比奇堡 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: After clearing all the copies and leaving the main world for retirement, an operation called...
154K 4.1K 26
Izuku Midoriya is a thief, it's all he's ever known. Now he knows it's not right but what's a guy to do when he has no money and everyone/everything...
1.9K 51 17
what if the tail bests in Naruto had children that were half tailed beast and half human find out what would happen This story it will be about the d...