๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her . jungkook: dar... More

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
chapter - 1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter- 5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter- 9
chapter -10
chapter -11
chapter -13
chapter -14
chapter -15
chapter-16
chapter-17 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter - 18
chapter-19
chapter-20 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter: 21

chapter - 12

25 2 0
By annjeonn

Y/n : jungkook ... * she got stumbled when she saw him with blood on his right arm . This is the first time ever she saw him in this condition , its been a month they live together but she didn't saw single drop of blood on him after witnessing what is infront of her eyes without noticing her tear started to form from her eyes . Taehyung holding him in his arm while James holding his waist to manage his weight taehyung and james also injured but they didn't care about them now they care its jungkook, he got shooted in his arm and bullet is still inside his arm *

Taehyung : y/n don't cry hold yourself and help me to lead my way jungkook condition is not good he is half conscious we have to take out the bullet .
* she is keep crying even she want to say something but word is not coming from her mouth only sobs and sniffs can be hear as jungkook is half conscious so he can hear her sobs he slowly open his eyes and look up towards her and then speak in a low deep vouce *

Jungkook : y/n please don't cry my angel your tear give me a more pain than this bullet please don't do this to me please and help me . * after hearing his voice she came near him in fastened speed and cupped his face with her both palm and speak*

Y/n : nothing will happen to you did you get that .* and taehyung told james to bring the needed thing along with first aid . James free his hand from jungkook waist and she sneaked her arm and wrapped around his waist and lead him towards their bedroom as they entered the bedroom james also came with needed things and handed to her then she realised that she have to do all the things she then looked at taehyung and speak in low voice *

Taehyung : y/n we don't have much time we have take out the bullet first as much as we can otherwise his health get worse and we don't have time to called the doctor and you also know we are far away from city so don't waste your time .
* after hearing taehyung voice she started to search the things she was nervous because its her first time to take out bullet she is not a professional surgeon but when she was in the hospital as a intern the main doctor always took her in operation theater so she have knowledge about this not properly but little much . Taehyung help her to remove his shirt and after that She cleaned his bloods fisrt and took out a arthroscopic shaver this is the main tool she needed to plugging the bullet while digging the blade in his wounded area he left a groan and and he fainted when she saw him closing his eyes she shouted his name name many time but no use he already fainted due to pain and she started to crying and taehyung speak *

Taehyung : y/n you are just wasting your time do it fast he will be ok after that * she didn't let him finished his word and then she speak in loudly *

Y/n : you just shut up ..shut up your mouth do you have an idea how hard iam feeling right now . Do you really think its easy for me to taking out the bullet from my own husband . he already fainted now help me to wake him up * after hearing her voice taehyung started to patting jungkook's cheek and she started the process again . After taking the bullet from his arm blood started to flowing from his arm and she started to applying some ointment and bandage the wounded area after that he open his eyes a little and held her hand on his palm and said *

Jungkook : don't worry i will be fine soon .

Y/n : i know how brave you are now don't talk too much and take a rest iam here beside with you * he nodded his head and turn to other side where taehyung is sitting and ask in low voice *

Jungkook : hyung did you treat your wounds , how are you feeling now .

Taehyung : iam fine don't worry about me and i should be the one to ask you "how are you " now tell me how are feeling now .
* he then turn his head to her and answer while looking at her *

Jungkook : much better..thanks to my brave lady who helped me .* they both staring each other eyes while taehyung notice and coughs a little to and they both looked taehyung worriedly*
Hyung are you okey ?

Taehyung : ya iam fine.. iam going downstairs you take a rest hmmm * after saying that taehyung leave from room leaving them alone then she speak *

Y/n : now sleep you feel better and don't moved your hand here and there

Jungkook : okey ..but don't leave me alone huhh * she noticed her hand is still on his palm and look on his face *

Y/n : don't worry iam here with you now sleep * he nodded and close his eyes and after a minutes he drifted into deep sleep and she slowly remove her hand from his hand and her eyes fall on his wounded hand and the vision came infront of her eyes how he was standing infront of her with all blood and how hard for her to taking out the bullet and she aslo got vision that how she scolded taehyung *

Omg what i have done i shouldn't talk to elder like this * she look towards him and find him sleeping deep so she decided to go downstairs she got up from the bed and make her way towards the downstairs and then she saw taehyung was sitting on the sofa and talking with someone in phone she waited for him to ended the phone and after a minutes he bid a bye to the person in phone she made her way towards the sofa and sat opposite side of the sofa taehyung looked at her and asked *

Taehyung : hey you are here then who's with jungkook .

Y/n : he is in his deep sleep . Iam here to tell you something iam sorry i talked to you very loudly sorry if i hurt you , you don't know how i was feeling in that time after seeing him in that condition everyone would be react like me .

Taehyung : its ok y/n , i know everything you don't have to expalin me and i don't need any explanation okey .

Y/n : thank you .

Taehyung : and for jungkook you don't have to worry much , he will be fine soon. this pain is nothing to him he used to be like this .

Y/n : what do you mean he used be like that ? * she ask taehyung and in that time he realised that he almost spit the truth infront of her he smile a little and then speak*

Taehyung : ahh nothing ..i mistakenly spill that word , what are doing here go upstairs jungkook must be woke i think .

Y/ n : you are right , let's go together * they both stand up and made their way towards the bedroom where jungkook is sleeping, as they entered the room they saw he is struggling to getting up then she quickly went towards him and help him to sit properly and then taehyung go near him and sat beside him *

Taehyung : its still hurt right .

Jungkook : yeahh not much .

Y/ n : you wanna eat something jungkook?

Jungkook : i am not feeling hungry now , we will eat together dinner letter.

Y/n : ok i will go and cook something delicious for dinner. * she about to go but jungkook held her hand and made her sat on the bed *

Jungkook : sit here for a while ok no need to hurry . * and then her eyes fall on his bandage and he speaks. *

Y/n : i have to change the bandage blood is visible outside.

Jungkook : ok * after that she started to remove the bandage and apply some ointment again and then bandage his hand

Y/n : ok its done now iam going to the kitchen ok . Taehyung please stay here with him . * she leave the room leaving them alone in the room and then taehyung speak*

Taehyung : what are doing jungkook , she is already leave now stop staring at the door .

Jungkook : ahhh hyung you are such a mood spoilers am just imagine her and you interrupted to bad * taehyung laugh after hearing his statement and said *

Taehyung : then why don't you tell her that how much you love her .

Jungkook : iam afraid hyung , i don't know hyung what she feel for me , what if she rejected me after hearing my confession i don't wanna force her .

Taehyung : you are right , if you don't mind can i try ?

Jungkook : what try , what do yoh mean *he looked taehyung with joining his eyebrows and taehyung laugh a little .

Taehyung : stop using your mind too much , iam trying to say that let me find out what's her feeling towards you and don't worry i will ask her indirectly .

Jungkook : do whatever you want but make sure don't make her uncomfortable.

Taehyung : ok don't worry , i will be back ok * jungkook smile a little and then taehyung made his way towards the kitchen he saw she already prepared the dinner and about to setting the dining table he coughed to catching her attention and she looked back towards the taehyung *

Y/n : you scare me .

Taehyung : opps soory for that .

Y/n : jungkook also came downstairs?

Taehyung : no he is still in his room *saying that he entered the kitchen * do you want any help

Y/n : no need i already finished and what are you doing here didn't i told you to stay with him then why you leave him alone there what if he need something.

Taehyung : oh so much love hahh , you love him so much didn't you ? * after hearing taehyung word she got speechless because she is also unware what she feels towards him without saying any word she started to setting the dining table , while taehyung is noticed her and trying to read her mind and then she speak .*

Y/n : i going upstairs to called him .

Taehyung : wait ... you didn't answer me do you love him or not

Y/n : don't weste my time please * she is about to go then taehyung speak *

Taehyung : you stay here i called him .
* after that he leave from kitchen and she felt a warm tear on her cheek she also don't know why she is crying she wiped her tear and speak to herself *
Y/n : i also don't know what i feel towards him , i know he is changes a lot , his behaviour his nature the way he talk to me nowdays . he is totally different from before and i don't lie that i care about him i always worried about him but i don't know about my feelings give me a time jeon .

Taehyung enter the jungkook room and closed the door behind while jungkook look at him ahd asked .

Jungkook : what happens hyung * taehyung came and sat near him and started to speak.*

Taehyung : jungkook she loves you but she is also unware about her feelings.

Jungkook : and how did you know that , that she loves me ?

Taehyung : i asked her that does she loves you but she didn't give me a answer or nor she denied when i looked at her eyes i saw the love she hold for you but the fact is she also don't know that she loves you . You don't have an idea jungkook she scolded me when she was treating your wound .

Jungkook : what ?

Taehyung : yes i forgot to tell you when she was treating your wound , she was continuously crying when i told her don't waste your time y/n and she replied me with
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑..𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 . 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅" that's the word she throw me like a stone .

Jungkook : hyung are you sure she let out those word from her mouth ?

Taehyung : am i joke to you ?

Jungkook : that's means she cares for me .

Taehyung : exactly that's the point she cares for you she is worried for you but she is unware about those feelings . Now its your time make your move and help her to realise how much she loves you .

Jungkook : but hyung i can't force with her and i promise myself that i won't touch her without her consent.* taehyung sigh after hearing his voice and then speak *

Taehyung : cool down, don't touch her but show your flirty skills use some word which melt her heart .

Jungkook : do you think i didn't try , you know right iam number one on flirtyness .

Taehyung : then show your skills to your wife .

Jungkook : ok , mission melting heart is started from now on * they both laugh *

Taehyung : ok let's go she must be waited for us in the dining area . Now ger up * taehyung help him to get up from the bed and they both go downstairs *

After finishing the dinner they both came in their room .

Y/n : jungkook sit here i have to apply ointment on your wound .* he came in sat on the edge of bed while she started to unwrapped the bandage and clean his wounded area and apply ointment and she gave him a painkiller with glass of water and they both sleep .

In the morning she wake up before jungkook and freshen up herself and started to packing their belongings at that time jungkook also wake up and his eyes fall on her and then he ask her .

Jungkook : we are going tomorrow right then why are packing the things today ?

Y/n : yeah we are going tomorrow but i decided to packing today who know we must be hurry tomorrow .

Jungkook : yeah right * then his eyes fall on her dress which she folded and put in the same suitcase and then he speak *
Yeahhh don't tell me you hide your clothes in my suitcase before we came here * she laugh a little in his statement and said *

Y/n : you are such a dumb mr jeon , iam came here without giving you any hint so how can you expect that i bring my own suitcase i hide my some pair of clothes in your suitcase .

Jungkook : WTH that's the reason why you packed my things on that day , jungkook your wife fooling you so hard * she again started laughing and came near him and stood infront him *

Y/n : jungkook if you don't mind can i go for a walk outside the villa the nature is so mesmerising here and today is our last day so ...

Jungkook : yeah you can but not alone iam also going with you , let's do our breakfast first ok .

Y/ n : yeahh ok go and freshen up yourself jeon ..

Jungkook : ahhhhh ... i really loved it when you called me with that name . * he said dramatically while closing his eyes *

Y/n : stop you drama jungkook go and freshen up yourself.

After having their breakfast they both came out from the villa and started walking around the nearby area , he saw how happy she is looking right now this is the first time she experience nature like this and she captured every details on her eyes. Its been a hours they both are walking and they didn't realise that when they ended up middle in the forest and then jungkook speak.

Jungkook : if you are done then can we go back we are enough to walked wifey and iam already feeling hungry . * she then looked back towards him and said *

Y/ n : jungkook ten minutes more please .

Jungkook : only ten minutes okey

Y/n : ok * she turned herself to walk but her foot stumbled over the rock and she is about to fall but jungkook quickly held her wrist and pulled her towards him by using his left and she rested his both palm on his shoulder *

Jungkook : be careful mrs jeon " he removed his hand from her wrist and wrapped his arm around her waist to maintain her balance and then he pulled her more closer to him and they both started to staring each other eyes back and forth then he speak in a low deep voice *
If you keep staring me like that then i will kiss you and you are going responsible for this .

Y/ n : you need some mouth filter on your mouth mr jeon jungkook .

Jungkook : lets go back , your ten minutes is over and you wasted your five minutes drooling over your own husband * he released her from his grip and she quickly go back *

Y/n : yeahh let's go its already about to dark .

Jungkook : yeah thats the thing iam trying to tell you from the past hours but you didn't listen me and see its already about to dark and you don't have any idea there are many creatures live in this forest * after hearing his word she widened her eyes and said *

Y/n : this is not the right time to joke jungkook please stop kidding me .

Jungkook : iam not laying y/n let's go from here * she came near him and held his tshirt corner and tell him to go from there they both walking and she hear some weird sound then she look at him and there is no expression on his face she again hear the same sound and she decides to shake his tshirt he turn towards her then she speaks *

Y/n : did you hear some weird sound?

Jungkook : no i didn't * and then they both hear a roar sound and then he noticed the sound is weird . he is about to speak something but he felt her arm wrapping around his shoulders she hugged him tightly and speak in a shivering voice *

Y/ n : jung..kook... whats...so...und is tha..t

Jungkook : shhhh keep quit don't talk remain silence please * and then he wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her more colser while she hug him more tightened than before they both stay like a minutes and then he speak *

Let's go from here * she didn't give him a answer then he hear some sobs escaped from her mouth and he break the hug and all he witnessed her tear *

Heyy what happened angel don't cry your your jeon is here with you nothing will happen ok shhhhhh * she hugged him again and speak near his ear *

Y/n : let's go from here jungkook

Jungkook : ok ..now stop crying hahh .
* he hold her right with his left hand and they both made their way towards the villa . After walking so long they finally reach the villa and enter inside . After freshen up they both ate their dinner and sleep . They both sleep peacefully but middle of the night his phone started to ringing and then he pick up *

Jungkook : hello * he didn't get any response from the other side he cut the call and place the phone on the night stand but his phone again started to ringing he got frustrated and pick up the call again *

Heloo * he again didn't get any response *
Who the fuck are you huhh.

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

❝ 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 📚❞

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 318 9
โI never thought you'll turn out to be a monster.โž ....... Started: 12/26/2022 Ended: 12/29/2022 ....... Genre: Love, Emotion, Hate and Obsession ...
374K 11.2K 31
Jungkook:I WILL GET WHATEVER I WANT,AND YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH MR TILL END , THERE IS NO WAY I AM LETTING YOU GO ,I LOVE YOU ,DO YOU GET IT he shout...
9K 296 11
"Sir please move aside - I can't understand what you're saying"she tried to move from my left but again I blocked her way she tried to move from the...
45.2K 1.9K 34
โYou are beautiful Y/n. More than the girls who wants me, i love you. so fucking much, and even you always push me back i will always come back to yo...