Fanaa

Por Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... Más

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 13: His Ultimatum

6.5K 779 353
Por Rainaloveforever

Banke sitara aankhon mein chamko

In aati-jaati saanson mein mehko

Bas jaoon aake tum meri jaan mein

Dil banke mere seene mein dhadko

Tum mujhko chaho, bas mujhko chaho

Saare jahan ko bhool jao

.................

She lost her power to think when those lips crashed into hers. She was so shocked with this sudden act of violation that she wasn't even able to stop him.

On the other side he got possessed. He kissed her dominantly. The first time he kissed her she was unconscious. That time he kissed her gently and then his passion took over him but right now she is in her full senses.

It felt magical to kiss her like this. Her breathing has turned hot, he felt it clearly. This made him more awake. He devoured her lips like there is no tomorrow. He sucked her soft petals insanely. He groaned in her mouth and instantly he cupped her face and deepened the kiss.

She is hell addicting. He lost his mind. His body started to burn in desire. It's something he can't describe to anyone. It gave him immense pleasure and happiness. He kissed her fervently. Her lips will be bruised for sure but he is not in the right mind to think about all these. This felt so good and empowering at the same time.

It felt hell exciting to claim her like this. She only belongs to him. This thought encouraged him more and he kept devouring her lips passionately. His saliva got mixed in her mouth. He wants to invade his tongue inside her sweet mouth. He was about to shove his tongue but stopped immediately. Her head is dropping on his chest.

He hide her face on his broad chest. He is also breathing high. He doesn't want to stop right now but at the same time, he can't go on like this.

Now he heard her sobbing. She is shivering in his arms and crying a pool.

"Stop it..."

He pulled her apart.

Her sobbing increased. Her eyes were closed and she is barely maintaining a balance. She is gasping for air and every time her whimpering is increasing.

"Do you want me to kidnap you right now?"

He got irritated. She was smiling with Dharmesh but now she is crying furiously with him. His heart burned more. He immediately grabbed the back of her head. Her eyes shot open in fear.

"Just thank your luck that i stopped myself going further....the crime you have committed is unforgivable"

He hissed near her face.

She stared at him shock. She can't see his face properly but she felt his dangerous staring.

"Didn't you feel shame? Huh? You want that Dharmesh to fuck you?"

He knows that he is verbally abusing her but he can't help it. The burning of his heart won't stop until he hurt her too.

"Speak dammit! Have you dropped your tongue somewhere?"

He pulled her closer. She sobbed harder. He kept on staring at her in extreme rage. After a while he left her and she instantly sat on the floor, broken and dejected.

"Wipe your face before going in front of Nidhi...we will discuss the rest after the party"

He stormed out of the washroom before taking a last glance of her broken state.

He felt an aching after seeing her state but his anger overpowered his every other emotion. His anger will only subside when she will come to him without putting a fight.

She kept on weeping after he left. Still her mind is in chaos. Everything is appearing like a flashback. Was it all part of his plan? She can't believe that someone can possess that much twisted brain. He pretended that he doesn't care. and he turned out to be the director of this whole drama.

Her fear for him took a crazy turn. She realised how much reckless this man is. How much stubborn and twisted he is. She hugged her knees and trembled in terror.

He doesn't care! He has no heart. He can do anything for his obsession. He is even capable of killing Nidhi. He played with her emotion. He is playing from the beginning.

Now she understood why he was looking so calm when she left that night. He threw a flying kiss at her. Now she understood that he has actually planned everything from that day. If he wanted he could have stopped her that day but he let her go. He knew that she can't escape from him in anyway. He was so confident about this. He is well aware of his power.

Her mind was scared to even think further. He is dangerous and he held so much power. This is enough to terrorize her beyond limit.

The lights came back.

She is still gasping for air. She finally gathered some courage and stood up. She can't feel her limbs. Her whole body is feeling drained out. She stood in front of the mirror.

Her kohl is smudged up. Her eyes fell on her lips. The lipstick is smudged around her mouth. She is looking horrible. Fresh tears appeared into her eyes when she remembered his torture. The way he violated her few minutes back. Her lips quivered and she broke into sobs.

She started to throw water on her face. She rubbed her lips in pure disgust. She wants to remove his touch from her lips so badly. She cried and cried helplessly. She doesn't know how long she stayed inside the washroom. Her trance broke with a knock.

"Tara, are you here?"

Parul's voice appeared.

Tara immediately stood up and opened the door. Parul entered and she got shocked after seeing her state.

"What happened to you? You are looking so pale..and why did you remove your make up..."

"Parul......."

But she stopped her tongue. She can't risk Parul's life. Her inside is screaming to tell her everything but she stopped herself in doing so. He is a monster. He is capable of killing anyone.

"I...got...my..period.."

She said in a shaky tone.

"Then why are you crying? Don't tell me it's PMS..."

Parul felt bad after looking at her condition.

Tara nodded her head slowly.

"Aww...this happens you know..I got so depressed during my period...no worry..I will drop you home safely...let me help to bind this hair...God Tara! Your hair is so thick...I wish I could have such long and thick hair.. I'm jealous..."

Parul binded Tara's hair with a hairband.

"Now you will feel better...let's go outside..Nidhi mam is looking so beautiful and our Nawab Saab is also here...c'mon..."

Parul almost pulled her outside. Tara followed her like a robot.

Everyone is dancing around. Tara find Nidhi dancing happily. Her eyes roamed around and immediately her breathing stopped when she met with those cold blue eyes. They were rooted on her. She lowered her eyes in pure terror. Her heart started to hammer loudly in fear.

Parul started to dance. Tara stood in terror. She is even scared to breathe right now. She felt so dizzy. All the time she felt his gaze on her. He is looking at her like a lion. She sat on a chair unable to stand anymore.

Her phone vibrated and she got a text.

Don't you dare to leave the party right now. I will drop you home.

Her eyes fell on Ibrahim who warned her with his eyes. Her lips quivered. She felt like to cry her lungs out.

"Tara...I was looking for you...where have you been?"

Tara flinched in fear after seeing Dharmesh.

Her phone vibrated again.

Don't you dare to talk to him

Tara bite her lips hard to control her sob.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

Dharmesh placed his hand on her shoulder. She immediately flinched with his touch.

She stood up and walked out hurriedly. She can't risk Dharmesh's life.

Dharmesh was shocked. He was about to follow her but one of his friend stopped him and pulled him in the dance floor.

Tara ran out of the party. For a second she felt like to run madly. She looked at the empty road. She can reach the station within 20 minutes. She will take any train and run from this city. She was crying helplessly. Without thinking much she ran.

She reached on her apartment. She locked the door from outside. She locked every window. She is trembling like a leaf. Her worst nightmare has turned into reality. This is the most horrifying situation of her life right now.

She jumped on the bed. She hugged her knees and sobbed like a kid. This is unbearable. This fear is too much.

"Did I tell you to leave the party?"

A fearful gasp escaped her mouth after seeing Ibrahim leaning in her door very calmly. He is wearing a black Kurta and patiala. He is looking huge in this attire. His blue eyes were looking more blue in this attire. He is looking extremely calm. His hair was neatly arranged and brushed back. The sleeve of his kurta is rolled back up to his elbow, revealing his veiny arms.

"Sorry..... I'm so...sorry..."

Tara joined her hands and begged.

He was looking at her calmly. He is mad at her. Her reaction is making him more angry.

"Stop crying"

She sensed the warning. She immediately wiped her tears with her fingers.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... don't....harm..me...please"

She whispered.

He went inside the kitchen. Her fear increased. What is he up to? What will he do now?

He appeared after a while with a glass of water. He walked towards her bed. She moved back and shifted in a corner.

"Take it..."

She slowly took the water from his hand. Her eyes fell on his muscular arms. She got more scared. His fingers are so thick and long. She felt like he can even kill her with his fingers.

She didn't drink the water.

"I didn't give you the water to hold..Drink it"

He took a chair and sat on it. Tara got more tensed. Is he going to stay here?

She drank the water slowly but suddenly she started to cough. Within a second she threw up on the bed.

Ibrahim immediately walked towards her. He held her protectively and lifted her up on his arms. She is still coughing so much. He make her sit on the chair and started to rub her back gently.

"Easy...It will be fine"

His voice is soft this time.

His heart ached after seeing her like this. He can't stay mad at her for long. After a while Tara stopped coughing.

"Are you fine?"

He asked while tugging some locks behind her ear. Everytime his touch made her flinch.

"When I will ask you something, try to reply... don't behave like a disobedient kid"

Tara immediately nodded her head in fear.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. She is very innocent. He clenched his jaw. He can't treat her like this. She is way too naive.

"Do you have an extra bedsheet?"

He asked her.

Tara was shocked. Still she pointed towards a box. Ibrahim looked at her in bit shock.

"You keep your things in a box? Why didn't you buy a cupboard?"

"I..have..no..money"

This time he stopped on his track. He looked at her pale face. The day appeared on his mind when he saw her in the college. She was wearing a broken sandal that day.

He went towards the box. He took out a bed sheet.

Tara stared at him in shock when he removed the bed sheet from her bed and walked near the washroom. After a while he came back spread the new bed sheet.

She lowered her eyes in embarrassment. Didn't he feel any disgust while removing that vomit covered bed sheet? He is the Nawab afterall.

This man is a psycho for sure. She concluded in her mind.

"Go and take a bath...you will feel better"

He gave her some fresh clothes. Tara held it and ran towards the washroom.

This time he chuckled. She is so submissive.

................

Tara came out trembling. He was sitting on that chair and scrolling his phone. His eyes fell on her and immediately they got filled with passion. She is looking ravishing. His all anger go vanished into thin air. She is so delicate and cute.

Tara saw his eyes. Her blood got frozen. She stopped right there in fear.

Ibrahim averted his gaze. If he kept on staring at her like this, he will lose his control. He will end up pinning her on the bed and having his ways with her.

"Don't worry, i won't touch you tonight"

Tara's inside crumbled in pure disgust.

You have already touched me tonight..

She wanted to scream it on his face but again her fear stopped her. She has no guts to talk back to this man.

"Go and sleep..."

He showed her the bed. Tara stood frozen. How is it possible? Will he stay here? And she has to sleep in his presence! It's impossible for her to sleep when the devil is right here, watching her with those eyes.

Tara walked towards the bed. She is again feeling like to cry out. Who is going to save her right now? She doesn't even know what he up to!

She sat on the bed.

"Sleep..."

She lay by taking a pillow. Her whole body is rigid. She is scared to her wits. She felt his eyes on her.

Ibrahim was watching her from a distance. He is not liking this distance at all. But he controlled himself for tonight.

"3 days..."

Tara looked at him after hearing his voice.

"I'm giving you three days to make your mind...I won't be able to tolerate your crying after that"

She kept on staring at him in shock.

"After three days we will get married again..this time following your rituals.. because we already got married by my rituals..and I don't want you to complain me in future that I'm a very conservative man and i never gave importance to your religious beliefs"

Tara was stunned.

"Marriage?"

The word escaped her mouth without her control. She felt difficulty in breathing.

"Yes Jaan..Marriage..you want me to keep you as my..........."

He didn't finish his sentence. He can never use such words for his Jaan.

"Please... don't...do..this to me..."

She cried out furiously. The fear is engulfing her and making her suffocated. This makes him furious.

He immediately marched towards the bed and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face closer to him.

"Stop doing this..the more you will beg, the more I will hurt you"

Her crying stopped instantly. She looked at him in terror.

He left her and moved back to his chair.

"Believe me Jaan, this is my calm side you are seeing right now... Don't push me to do extreme things...You have seen a glimpse of that on our wedding night"

Tara hide her face on her knees and suppressed her cries. Her body shook violently.

Ibrahim ran his finger through his hair impatiently.

"You forced me to do all these...You don't even love that Dharmesh...you are just searching for a shelter that's why you chose that man...You are married to me and still you were having feelings for another man...."

Tara felt so dizzy. This means he again tricked her. He never gave her divorce.

"One day you will understand what true love is...."

Tara felt like to close her ears. This man is talking nonsense. Yes she will understand what true love is when Ibrahim will die and set her free forever.

Please kill him Mahadev...Kill him...

She prayed for his death back to back.

"Stop crying...this is the last time I'm saying this.."

Tara bite her lips and stopped her cries by force.

Tara slowly lay down. Her eyes were closed.

"Tomorrow you will go to that Dharmesh and break up with him..."

Tara lost her last ounce of hope. Her heart screamed in pain. She loves him. She can't live without Dharmesh.

"It's not love Jaan...it's just your infatuation..One day you will realise it"

His soft voice make her a bit shock.

Please die!

She uttered in her mind. She never wished for anyone's death but from now she will ask God everyday to kill this man. She will pray for his destruction everyday.

"If you want him alive, then just break up with him...got it?"

Tara immediately nodded her head.

Ibrahim leaned his head on his chair. He looked at her face. A peace covered his mind.

I know Jaan, I'm making you cry...but soon i will make you smile...The first few days will be hard but one day you will understand the depth of my love... nobody can love you more than me...not even thousand of Dharmesh...

He smiled looking at her face. Though he wanted to sleep by snuggling to her form but he suppressed his desire. After three days she will come to stay with him.

............

Tara's sleep broke next morning. She can't believe that she actually slept in front of him. She got up and didn't find him. She got down and checked her kitchen and bathroom. She sighed in relaxation when she didn't find him.

The last night's memories appeared on her mind. She got traumatized. No this can't happen to her. Marrying that man is an impossible thing to her. It's like a death penalty.

She immediately searched for her phone. She took it. She started typing.

Dharmesh, i want to meet you... I'm in danger...please save me. I need your help. Please save me. I love you and i can't live without you.

She send the text with a thumping heart. Within a minute Dharmesh called her but she immediately cut the call.

Please don't call me. Let's meet in your flat.

Okay.

Dharmesh replied instantly.

.....................

She cried while saying everything to Dharmesh. He was also shocked after hearing all these.

"Why didn't you tell me about your past?"

He asked instantly.

"I was too scared...I thought you will never talk to me if I reveal my past to you...please do something...he gave me three days...I have only two days now...do something"

She hugged him tightly and cried on his arms. Dharmesh held her on his chest.

"Let me think Tara..."

He was also scared after hearing all these.

"What if he harm us?"

He asked her.

"Let's leave this place...we can hide somewhere for few days"

Tara said.

"What about my family? If he starts targeting them?"

Tara never thought on this. She cried in silence.

"Then I'm doomed..."

She sat on the floor abruptly.

"Don't say that Tara...I love you and i will do anything to save you from him"

They both looked at each other in tension. He hide her on his chest.

"I think you should hide somewhere for few days"

He said.

"Where?"

"My sister is staying in Ambala..I will send you there for few days...Go and pack your bags...you will leave tonight"

Tara held Dharmesh's hand.

"I can't leave without you...he will surely torture you"

"I don't care...I love you and I won't back off"

Tara again hugged him tightly.

They broke the hug and smiled looking at each other. Dharmesh wiped her tears carefully.

"We will ask help from the minister of Ambala. My sister's friend Neha is the niece of the minister...He will help us for sure. I don't think Nawab Saab's force will work there. Baldev Ahluwalia is a powerful name...he will surely give us shelter and also protect my family"

Tara saw hopes. She smiled.

"He will save us right?"

"Yes..He will.."

...........

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying Fanaa. Please do vote and comment and make this story a hit. Thanks guys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53.1K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
814K 43.6K 68
Her Series: Book #1 - Her Nightmare I couldn't help but smirk as I locked gazes with Devansh. "What's the matter? Afraid you won't shatter me more t...
18.1K 1.3K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟎𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 When his love became an obsession turning him into an obsessed psychopath He forcefully marries her, and take...
155K 9K 64
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...