his girl ² || discontinued ✔

By vIgIlant3_shIt

Arianna and Henry are the talking couple at Swellview High. They love each more than anything in the entire w... More

♡playlist♡
cast
sick and wired
toon in for danger
cute meets crush
diamonds are for heather
toddler invasion
a/n
another a/n - chapter preview
hour of power
budget cuts
twin sickness and people being cranky...just a typical day in the Man Cave
sometimes a superhero needs to go on a date with his girlfriend
seeing some old friends and then kidnapped part 1
seeing some old friends and getting kidnapped part 2

A/N

19 1 0
By vIgIlant3_shIt

I know it's been a while since I've done this, but with what's been going around about Nickelodeon producers sexual assaulting and stuff like that. I will discontinue this and my other Henry Danger book, but I will continue writing for my victorious book because I recently came back into writing it.

I know it's still Nickelodeon, but I love L.A. BOYZ so much.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that for as of right now, this book isn't gonna be written for a while, but maybe chapters that's not from the show or something.

As of right now, I don't have any chapters in my drafts of this book, but I don't know if that will change in the future.

Hope you all love this book along with the first one, which I had changed the name to match this one. Just because the original title was outdated, as I wrote this book back during quarantine. The majority of this is when I was supposed to be doing my homework, but I was actually writing the first book and some chapters of this book.

Also, the fact that this book is all over the place, at least to me, which is why I haven't even bothered to rewrite it in the first place.

I just want to say that in the little over four years of me being on there, thank you for all the support of me and my books. I appreciate and love every one of you all.

Hope you all understand!

See you around in the future of a book or something!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
22.2K 211 31
This is the story of Carmen Johnston, who is a niece of Ray Manchester. She also has powers that are growing when something bad or good happens to he...
6.1K 108 25
you've just turned 13 and as you're now the legal age to work in your town, Swellview; you look for jobs. Noticing there's an advert thats perfect fo...
291K 6.9K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...