FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
⁸ˣ¹⁰. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ
⁸ˣ¹¹. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ

⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ

539 32 5
By Boonannaxdd

Had to skip 8x03 since I didn't really know where to add in Ryan's storyline in the episode.

season eight, episode four

Ryan sighed, where he ran a hand through his hair, hearing on the baby monitor that Rilynn was woken up, as he stirred out of bed and went into his daughter's bedroom seeing Rilynn having the teddy bear giraffe in hand making him smile, "Hi, princess."

He picked his daughter up, kissing Rilynn's cheek coming out of his daughter's bedroom when seeing Alex come out of Caitlin's room, wiping the tiredness from his eyes as Ryan rolled his eyes, coming to his bedroom and closing the door behind him as he laid down with his daughter now beside him, who moved her teddy bear to her dad.

Ryan took the giraffe from Rilynn's small hands before moving the small teddy down onto her stomach making her let out a smile, as Ryan looked down at his daughter, "Daddy got you this teddy bear when you were born," He admitted about the giraffe teddy bear, holding it above Rilynn's small hands.

Where he then saw that his thing with Shepherd was happening, "Shit," He said, cursing when looking down at Rilynn who smiled again making Ryan mumble as he got up, watching his daughter from the corner of his eye who was in the middle of his king size bed, getting changed into extra pair of scrubs he kept in his dresser.

"Cait." Ryan said when holding his daughter, walking towards his baby mama's bedroom, "Cait." He repeated again, knowing his hand aganist the door, "I have that thing with Derek today," Caitlin nods her head when she opened her bedroom door, taking their daughter from his hands.

"Bye, princess, daddy will see you later." He spoke to his daughter, waving his hand as Caitlin moved her daughter's to wave back, "Bye."

Ryan took Rilynn home with him when he finished his shift, and he'd take the morning shift as Caitlin would take the night shift as the two were on different schedules sometimes, but they made it work with one another. They always did.

____

"Shepherd."

Ryan tied the back of his gown as he went to the opposite side of Derek, near to where Ben Warren was at the end head of the table, "See, Grey, here is just trying to choose which speciality he wants to go in to." Derek stated as Ryan nods his head at that, "I'm struggling between Neuro and Peds."

"Uh-huh, slummin' it in neuro, huh?"

Ryan playfully rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry. I had to take Rilynn to Caitlin." He admitted with Derek nodding his head, understanding how Caitlin and Ryan were co-parenting.

"I didn't—"

Ben started to say as Derek then looked to one of his best friends and also brother in law, "Why don't you come in and finish up, then?" Ryan smiled at that, "Ok." He went to the head of the surgery on Derek's side. "Can I get a Kerrison Rongeur?" Bokhee handed Ryan the Kerrison Rongeur who slowly put it in.

____

"Grey. Sloan."

Ryan looked away from where him and Mark were staring at where Owen Hunt was rearranging where things went in the Chief's office, "Um—" The former Chief's eyes saw the two looking into his old office, "—Uh, look, I'm, uh, I'm—I'm putting the word out. My case load's been kind of light these days, so if you hear of any red meat on the floor—"

Mark cut off the former Chief, "Look at him." Mark interrupted as Ryan looked at his best friend, "acting like he runs the place."

"I mean, he kinda does now." Ryan admitted to his friend who leaned against the catwalk railing, "He's hanging on by his teeth." Mark stated to them both, "It's undignified."

Derek then came to them, "What are you guys looking at?" He asked, "Hunt's not cut out for the job." Mark stated, "What, did something happen?" Derek asked them as Ryan shook his head, "Nothing happened."

Mark didn't move his eyes away, "You can see it in his demeanour. He's got fear in his eyes." Ryan chuckled at that, seeing Owen going through some drawers, "He's a decorated military officer. What do you think got to him, call schedule, lunch order?" The neurosurgeon teased.

"I'm just saying, when he belly flops, I'm here for the hospital." Mark told them truthfully as Ryan shook his head, "You're a good man." Richard told Mark, "Gentlemen," Owen Hunt then came to them, "anything I can do for you?"

Mark smiled, "Just watching the magic." Owen looked at Mark, "Actually, I'm glad I ran into you. I'm gonna need your OR. We just got a call about a big accident at the convention centre." Dr Hunt informed them, "So I'm gonna have to bump your brow lift."

Derek then looked at his brother in law, "Ryan, you coming?" The fourth resident nods his head when seeing that his interns were following him, "Stick to Dr Grey's side, do not leave her, she'll give you orders on the big accident, go."

His interns all walked away as Ryan smiled watching them all walk away.

____

Ryan followed Derek into a trauma room, "Mr Hitchens, what are you feeling right now?" Derek asked when moving the spiky thing against Keith's foot, "Hurt, betrayed." The Hitchkens male said about his friend, Greg taking the TARDIS.

"Anything in your legs?"

Ryan said to Keith, "No. Nothing." Mr Hitchens informed, "All right. He needs an MRI right away, ok?" His pager went off to what Ryan followed his superior out of the room.

"Hey. Hey."

He went to where Ben Warren was yelling at the Eli, the male nurse, "How's the patient?" He asked, "Just checked on her. She's stable and pain free." Warren informed.

Eli looked at Ben Warren, "Your resident was sloppy and rushed." The nurse said as Derek and Ryan looked in between the two, "You have no idea how difficult epidurals can be." Ben stated.

"Because I'm a nurse?"

"Watch your tone with me." Ben threatened as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Or what? What are you gonna do?" Ryan stepped in between Ben and Eli, "Ok, Ok, done. Break it up." The fourth year said, looking in between them.

He looked at the male nurse, "Eli, go and check on a patient." The male nurse walked away as Derek looks at Ben Warren, "I get why you're mad at the guy, but if you're gonna have a fight about Bailey, do it on your own time."

Ryan winced at his friend's blurting that out, "Fight about Bailey?" Realisation came over Ben, "Wait. No." He shook his head, "No, Bailey—Bailey's with him?"

Derek looked at his friend, "We should go." Derek said, when starting to walk away with Ryan, "Like—Like they went to dinner once or twice or—" Ryan groaned, "You really don't wanna know."

"Shepherd." Ben said when looking at the neurosurgeon, "Grey." He looked at the fourth year, "Like don't go into the conference room on eight or nine without knocking." He admitted, "Oh, come on." Ben said, not happy about the new information, "You asked."

Derek started to tease Ben, "Don't yell at my nurses, even the men." Derek told his friend, "Sure, just drop a bomb and walk away." Ben said as Ryan walked alongside his superior away from the Warren male, "Walk away!"

____

"I don't understand." Owen stated when he hit the mail against the floor, "Your contractor doesn't care that you're building this deck yourself?" He said to the neurosurgeon.

Ryan handed Derek a mail, "Well, I wouldn't say that, but he does work for me. If I didn't have this, I'd kill my resident." Ryan looked at his best friend, "Me?" He questioned, "You're just stuck between neuro and Peds. It's kind of a pain right now," Derek stated as Ryan rocked his daughter.

"He's not Meredith." Owen stated as him and Derek hit the nails, "No, he's not. He's Ryan." Derek said about his resident, hoping that Ryan was listening to how he was speaking about hi to Hunt.

"You want to hit a nail?"

Ryan placed Rilynn in the rocker that he had bought with him, where he got a hammer and hit it against a nail that went into the ground with three hits as Rilynn babbled, holding the teething toy in hand, "I used to come to work to let off steam, and now—That's become a nightmare, too." Derek nods his head as Owen stopped.

Where the three males hit their hammers against the nails in the decking as Rilynn continued to babble from where she was being rocked by her father's foot which was slightly on her rocker.

____

Derek was checking Keith's neck, "The procedure went well, but your spine is still very fragile." Ryan came into the room, "Good news, we found the ear."

"I found it."

Greg said when popping his head into the room after Dr Grey, "I, uh, went back to the convention centre, stayed there all night, looking through dumpsters and trash, but guess where it was." Keith rolled his eyes at his friend's explanation, "The lost and found, hooked on to some crazy helmet."

"Where's my TARDIS?"

Grey rolled his eyes, "Ok." He rounded his friend's hospital bed, "How about a thank you, Grey, for finding my ear in the trash?" Grey said, "I don't care about my ear, I care about the TARDIS." Keith said, "We care about the war, Keith." Ryan admitted.

"Keith, try not to move, ok?"

The said male sighed, "Fine." He looked at his friend, "Can you at least—keep it in the living room so I can look at it?" Keith asked where he sees his friend's face, "Actually—"

"Oh, my god, you sold it, didn't you?" Keith said, "You sold it?" He repeated the question sitting up slightly where his spine cracked, "No!" Ryan said, where Keith then screamed at the pain.

Derek put his hands onto Keith's head, "I'll stabilise his neck." The neurosurgeon stated, "All right, move your fingers for me, Keith." And when Keith didn't do that, Ryan moved down going towards Keith's feet, "Is he ok?"

"Move your toes." Ryan instructed as Keith screamed in pain, "Is he ok?" Grey from beside Derek kept questioning, "I don't know." Derek replied.

Ryan took out the pen from his lab coat, "His lower extremities just went limp." Ryan informed the neurosurgeon, "Keith, try and move your feet for me, please." Ryan put his pen against the male's feet that didn't move, the two surgeons sharing a look.

____

Ryan and Callum sat behind their superior in the spinny chairs looking at the scans from the screening room, "Keith reinsured his spine, creating an epidural bleed." Derek explained to Mark, "It needs to be addressed as soon as possible."

"So does the ear." Mark claimed about the patient's ear, "His ear is cosmetic. The bleed could leave him paralysed." Derek explained to his best friend, "The ear's been detached for over twenty hours. If we don't reattach it soon, it won't be viable at all." Mark explained looking at the scans.

Ryan and Callum shared a look, "Are you going in through the front of his neck to get to the spine?" Ryan questioned his superior, "Yes." Derek said, nodding his head turning back to where his and Mark's resident sat, "So the patient will be on his back already." Callum said, as Derek hummed.

"Why don't we insert the ear into the abdomen?" Callum then questioned, "Keep it viable with the blood supply there, let you operate on the spine." Mark smiled at his resident's words, "Take it out tomorrow, reattach it." The Sloan male then said, "It's a good idea." Mark said, where Derek them said, "It's a really good idea."

Ryan looked at his friend where Derek's comment was directed to the Ritchie male even though both Callum and Ryan thought the same thing, "Shep, you need me?"

"Oh, yea." Derek went out of the screening room as Ryan leaned back in his chair.

____

"Can somebody help me?!"

April Kepner's voice yelled out from where Callum Ritchie had came down into the ER, seeing a huge man pushing surgeons and nurses out of his way, "Kepner!" Callum said when seeing the man shove April onto the floor.

"I can't be here!"

The man yelled out where Callum sees the man coming towards him, making eye contact with the surgeons when a small man with crutches stepped in front of Callum, walking towards the man, "Excuse me, sir. You need to calm down right now and stop—"

However his sentence was cut off, "Screw you!" The man yelled, yanking the crutch out frok underneath the guy's arm making him fall onto the floor, using the crutch to beat up the tiny man.

"Somebody help him!"

Callum stepped forwards, yanking the man away from the smaller man, swinging his hand punching the man across the jaw making him fall straight out flat onto the ground, face first.

Owen Hunt watched impressed with the Ritchie male's swinging technique to what Callum clutched his fist in hand, "Shit, that hurt like a—" April came towards Callum, who tried wiggling out the pain from his hand, "Callum, are you ok?"

The redhead steps in front of Callum seeing her best friend's hand all red, "I'm ok, it just hurts a bit," He admitted about the pain in his hand, "Come on, I'll give you something for that," April took Callum's good hand, looking back slightly seeing Caitlin who was at the nurse's desk near to where Ryan stood both smirked at Callum, who playfully rolled his eyes letting April lead him away.

____

Ryan stands once again outside on the deck of Derek and Meredith's slowly built home, where Jackson Avery stands in front of him and Derek, hammering away, "Just hammering."

"Ok."

Jackson hit the nail again harder, "Thanks for this, by the way, I know Sloan's my boss, and he's both of yours friend, and your his daughter's godfather." Jackson said directing his last comment to Ryan, who nods his head.

"But I wouldn't want to overstep." Jackson said with a sigh, "Not that I ever get a chance to overstep with him. Since he has me on training wheels which is fine most days but he lets Callum scrub in with him—" Jackson's hard hammering got the attention of Owen and Ben, "When I get home, and it turns out that my girlfriend and her brother, who are both fourth years, has done more surgery than me combined." Jackson said, where Ryan looks at where Callum stands, sawing something, sharing a look with his friend at Jackson's words.

"Then she asks me how my day went, and the answer is, Great, sweetheart, I just spent the last nine hours standing around watching your ex and friend operate." Callum heard Jackson's words coming towards his friend, touching Jackson's shoulder holding out the saw for him, "Yeah." Jackson smiled, when pressing the saw hearing it whirl.

____

Caitlin looked at her co-parent, "Ryan, if you want to go and help Derek with his deck then you can go." She admitted, seeing Ryan holding their daughter after exiting the hospital.

"Is it ok if I take her with me?"

Ryan questioned his baby mama who smiled, "That's fine." She spoke, touching her daughter's small hand, "Have fun with daddy, ok." And when Rilynn lightly babbled, Caitlin chuckled, leaning in and kissing their daughter's small forehead, "don't come home too late."

Ryan nods his head, "Yes, ma'am." The Anderson female sent Ryan a look at his words who chuckled, "She'll be in bed at normal time, don't worry," He reassured when seeing Jackson and Alex.

"You guys going to Derek's?"

Jackson nods his head as Alex makes a face, "No, I'm not going." Jackson rolled his eyes as Callum came up behind them dragging Alex along with them towards Ryan's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 6
Hannah's Surgical Residency wasn't exactly going picture perfect like she had imagined it would. After losing her childhood best friend in a tragic a...
137K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
195K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
3.8K 109 24
At the peak of her relationship with Owen, having had three children with him, and one with Ryan, Amelia finds out that she has a brain tumour. As si...