Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four

Chat Ch. Thirty Seven

1K 22 4
By ShadowedWind

The party had calmed down and Launie had left to a play room a while ago but not before exchanging numbers with Y/n. Now we were both alone, Y/n had started up conversation with a few other doms but none had seemed to entertain her enough.

She kept looking at me like she wanted to say something. I couldn't tell what she was asking though. I bit my lip a little trying to figure out how to bring up asking when she finally spoke up "Chat" She whispered close to my ear "I'm trying my best here to be sweet and respect you're uncomfortable at your first party but you look way to fucking good in this outfit."

Her hands are on my thigh and her words send a blush over my face. I turn to her with surpise but she only holds up her hand, then continues "You're option is to come home with me or get over your fears and do a scene with me. I can't take staring at you for much longer"

Her eyes held pure lust and she looked ready to tear me apart as is. I tried my best to mull it over. She seemed really excited to do a scene at the party and I've been trying my best to get comfortable but..its scary.

Even more so thinking about what if someone recognizes me.

When I look into her eyes it's like my decision was made for me. It's something she was so excited to do with me..I can handle a little anxiety.

"We- we can try it" I blush. She seems to try to hold her excitement as she double checks I'm sure. I only stand holding out my hand knowing she'd talk me out of it if she continued questioning. Her smile floods her face as she grabs my hand steering us towards the play rooms before grabbing hold on my leash. We have to peak in a few before we find one not being used.

She claps her hands a little as she looks at the small chair in the center of the room. It almost looked like a torture room with the dim lights and lack of furniture. A few toys lined the walls all looked terrifying and restraints where on the floor.

"How do you feel about trying some Sensory Deprivation?" She said with a smile.

"Anything for you" I admit "um..my-my safe word still counts here right?" I question looking around the room.

"Of course kitten. Anytime you want me to stop you can use your safeword" She smiles. I let out a deep sigh then nod.

"Ok" I move over to the chair and sit. It wasn't very comfortable at all and was a fairly basic folding chair. Y/n instantly started chaining me down. I could feel the anxiety bubble up in my throat looking at the open door and the sudden realization that there was more seating on the back wall by the door suggesting viewers were welcomed terrified me.

Which made me very confused why I was rock fucking hard.

"Excited baby?" Y/n whispered seductively in my ear.

"I'm..I'm not sure" I admitted slightly pulling on the restraints around my wrist she had tied behind my back.

"Well you sure look it" She giggled running her hand over my dick. I let out a low groan my hips bucking up a bit. She let out a small hum before going behind me. I turn my head the best I could but she was already back and snapped my head forward. Next thing I new soft white rope slipped around my waist. My breath picked up a bit as I felt it tighten. She tied me to the chair before kissing behind my ear "Now you can't go anywhere"

I tried to but other than wiggling my shoulders and knees a bit I litterally couldn't move. I felt my breath hitch again as I watched a man and girl suddenly stop in their tracks. He smiled before leaning in the door way "This an open show?" He questioned.

"If you know how to behave" Y/n quickly countered and I wasnt sure if she was talking to him or me. The dude smirked before slipping in moving over to the couch and sitting the girl on his lap. My eyes went a bit wider and I looked up at Y/n with bubbles at the tip of my tongue.

She ran a hand through my hair "You'll be ok kitten" I took a breath at her words and nodded. I turn back to the front the man and woman quietly speaking to themselves they seem to be talking about the rope.

"Kitten" Y/n finally speaks making me jump, the best I can anyway, and effectively shuts down the conversation they were having.

"Ye-yes ma'am?" I question. She says nothing but slips a blindfold over my eyes. The material was thin but only enough to see silhouettes through. It was like she wanted me to know people were watching.

She ties it behind my head before her hands ran down to my shoulders  "This is your first scene public scene. Are you ready?"

I hesitate for just a moment before I nod "Yes mommy. I'm ready for anything and everything you have to give me" I feel her lean down and her breath tickles my neck as she chuckles

"Good boy" Just like that she was gone and I heard her grab something from the wall. Her steps sent goosebumps up my arm and when she dragged something down my thigh. It felt like multiple little bands going down as she walked. My brows furrowed as I questioned her next move.

I did not however expect the sudden whip to my thighs. I yelped at the noise and my breath was immediately picked up. I heard a small chuckle from Y/n then felt the thin strips run up my chest. The chair I was in ran out slightly above my mid back which I couldn't tell if I was happy or disappointed for whenever the sharp sting hit my back. I hissed a bit but it definitely wasn't terrible.

"Th-thank you Mommy" I said. I felt her hand on my jaw raising up my face.

"Thank you for what?" She says running her hand down my chest. She runs over one of my nipples making my head lean back a little.

"For hurting me Mommy. Thank you for hurting me. I love knowing my pain gets you off" I whine as she twists my nipple a bit with a giggle.

"Oh it definitely does Kitten. You just look so good when mommy hurts you" She coos before she strikes against my back again this time harder. Then she moves over to the other nipple giving a bit of stimulation to it. They're both hard at her touch and I feel myself twitch when I hear the guy from before groan a little.

What is he doing, what are they doing? I wanted to see so bad but I could barely see anything. Was there more people watching us now? It looked like someone was on the other couch, is that someone?

A smack to my thighs dragged me from my thoughts a small yelp escaping me at the sudden pain. "Kitten be good for all the nice people yeah? What's your safe word?" She hasn't asked me for a safe word since we filmed, and all the memories came flooding back.

That night and rewatching that video over and over falling for every little movement she made. How perfect she looked. "Bubbles" I say not sure I could speak more.

"And who owns you Kitten?" She questioned

"You Mommy. You own me. Every bit of me. I'll do whatever you say" My voice came out desperate and needy but she seemed to enjoy it.

"Yeah? Mommy's the only one allowed to touch you huh? No one else? Only mommy can hurt you, pleasure you, make you cum?" Her voice flooded my ears and my hips strained against the rope as they tried to move to get some friction.

"No one could do it better anyway Mommy" There was a second to long of silence, then a smack to my thigh before I felt my hair get yanked back. Suddenly I felt Y/ns lips on mine but it wasn't long before she was shoving her tongue down my throat too.

The sting across my back and thighs was completely worth even just one kiss from her. I felt like I was in the clouds.

It was all a distraction though and I suddenly felt something cold clip to my nipple. My breath hitched and then the next one was on. There was a small chain attached to it and it rattled against the others on my harness as she let it drop.

"Wha-whats that?" I question as the pain flows through my instinct telling me to get it away as quick as I can.

"Wow it is his first scene huh" I heard from the front of the room.

"Comments can be kept to ourselves unless we're trying to be kicked out of my scene" Y/n said harshly her voice quickly became soft as she slipped out of the dom voice to explain "They're nipple clamps. You seem to like stimulation there. Do you want them off?" She asked gently. I shook my head 'no' at her before I felt a sharp sting on my arm "Words kitten" The dom voice was very much back.

I might melt

"No Mommy. It's alright they're not to uncomfortable" I tell her.

"No?" She says stepping closer "That's a shame. That means they aren't doing their job" She suddenly pulls down on the chain making a high pitched whine jump from my throat.

She let's out a laugh "What a pathetic little slut. Getting off over me hurting you huh?" I nod staining against the rope some more. I could feel it digging into my skin. "You just want it so bad" Her leg swings up and her boot started digging into my thigh making me wince. She put more pressure as she spoke "Nothing but a needy little whore begging his mommy to help him"

"Pleaase mommy. Hurt me again if you have to, I don't care just please, please touch me" I whined. She giggled a bit and moved her boot up from my thigh putting light pressure on my dick.

"I'm not sure if your even worth pleasuring. Maybe I should just leave you here for all these nice people to laugh at. You're a pathetic mess" I whine at her words and she puts a bit more pressure on me but not enough for it to hurt.

"No- please mommy don't. I've been so good, I'll be good. Whatever you want Mistress just pleasee don't leave. You feel so good" She starts moving up and down giving me some much needed stimulation and my head fully tosses back as I moan. My hips try to buck up to no avail.

I just wanted more pressure. I wanted her to step on me. I didn't even care how bad it hurt I just wanted her on me.

"What a dirty Lil pervert you are huh. Happy to take anything I have to give. Even if it's just my fucking shoe." She giggles at me. It was so humiliating to have people watch her do this to me. It made it weirdly hot, made me feel so much poor pathetic.

Suddenly she hits me again, this time the thin leather straps go across my other arm and it makes me give out a big hiss. "Fuck" I grumble at the sting.

"Just fucking useless" Y/n spat removing herself from me. I whine at the loss of contact and ach to hear what she's doing.

The unknown staring eyes bore into me and I feel slightly panicked but mostly completely humiliated.

It was exhilarating.

When Y/n popped back up it was not gently. Her teeth sunk into my neck making me call out and my whole body tense. I thought she might draw blood when she finally let go my breath was rushed at the sudden adrenaline and she gave me no time to breath before I felt a sharp sting across my back.

Her hands were in my hair almost instantly as she jerked me back. "Count" She commanded before she backed away again.

It was another weapon not at all the thin leather straps instead it was now a long line. It was stiff and smooth but I couldn't quite tell what the material was. All I knew was it hit a lot deeper than the last one.

She hit me again "One" I hissed out. I was tense all down my body, she only hit me again "Two!" My nails were digging into my palms as the ran deep in my shoulder blades.

Again. "FUCK THREE" My breath was ragged and sweat started dotting me as the pain grew. When she hit me again it fit perfectly where the first one had landed and it made the searing pain burn that much harder "FOUR" My eyes squeezed tight and I felt like I was gonna cry.

A surpised gag came when she suddenly swapped from my back and hit me across the thighs "FUCK!" I screamed as long as I could "FIVE" I huffed out preparing for the next hit.

It never came instead I heard a clang to the floor and I felt her hands on my pants. She was quick to pull out my dick. I heard the unzip of her suit before she mumbled a quiet "Fuck" under her breath. She was back up and moving I heard a drawer open before I heard Benjamin's voice pipe up "Condom?" He sounded like he was at the door. Was Moe here to? Were they watching us. How many people were here?? I started feeling very insecure but it all dissipated the moment Y/n came back.

She slide onto my lap pulling my hand back with one hand and sliding the condom over me with the other. "Have you been a good boy kitten?" She asks me lifting herself over me. I quickly nod.

"Yes Mistress, god yes. I've been so good. I took everything you gave me I counted just like you asked." She starts rubbing herself against me making me groan "Shiit please, please fuck me. I need it. Fuck I need you so bad Mommy please." Her hand slips between us and just as quickly as it does its up.

I can smell her on her fingers and I quickly wrap my mouth around her. I bop my head sucking every last bit of her up, she tasted electric and I was only jealous I couldn't have more. As soon as she pulled her fingers out she grabbed onto my arms to help stabilize herself and she slid down onto me.

I threw my head back as I felt how tight she was. Only a couple pumps in and I could already feel her running down me. She was so wet and it was all for me.

Her moans flooded my ears and my hands itched to feel her. I wanted to see her so bad. I debated which to ask for. Which she might actually grant me. I needed more of her, anyway I could get it.

"Fuck mommy please, can I see you? I've been so good please let me see you" I moan out as she moves faster on me. She giggles at me a bit before pulling the blindfold up my eyes take a second but I'm instantly captivated the moment I do. "You're so fuckin pretty" I tell her. A smile fills her face as she continues bouncing.

Everytime she comes back down she hits the mark on my leg and it send a shooting pain through my body. Between that and being buried inside of her with her moaning out for me it was almost impossible not to cum.

She grabbed my hair and made me look over her shoulder. "Look at that crowd baby. They all know how fuckin pathetic you are. How much of a dirty slut you become when your mommy hits you." A groan escapes me making her chuckle "You like that thought don't you, you like knowing everyone here thinks your nothing but a little pain whore? Need to be knocked around to get off?"

"Yeahh" I whine "fuck I'm nothing Mommy. I'm nothing. I'm only good for helping you get off. God I hope they know it. I hope they know my only purpose is to be a good boy for you" Her smile grows and she goes a bit faster fucking me so good.

It was hard to hold back but she hasn't told me I could yet. I tried to think about anything else but when she stares at me with those eyes I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm useless without her command.

She puts her head on my shoulder and her nails dig into me. She makes an almost strained noise and it makes my ears perk.

She just as close as I am.

"Mommy..mommy are you close? Are you gonna cum from me? God please cum for me. Please? Give me purpose Mommy use your little slut to make you cum. I'm nothing if I can't make you feel good please Mommy cum for me?" Her nails tighten even more making me hiss and she gets louder.

"FUCK KITTEN, GOD FUCK-" She lets out a long moan before making eye contact with me "ugh you're doing so good kitten. I'm gonna cumm" She tosses her head back and drags her nails down my arms.

I whine calling out for her "Can I cum to mommy? Fuck please let me cum too" She nods as she picks up her pace locking her lips with mine she gives me a long passionate kiss before she finally says it.

"Cum for me kitten" That was all it took and my head was back as I was screaming through my orgasm, my whole body shaking. "That's it kitten God you do so good for me. Cum for me, come on. Show me how good you can be" She says as her own builds. She hands run over my back shooting pain through me and making my moans turn painful for a second and it seemed to send her over the edge as her orgasm took over.

She kept going until both of our highs subsided. We were breathing hard and our bodies were shaking. Tears streamed down my face at the intensity.

"God I need a camera" She giggled running her thumb over my cheek "You look so hot like this" I give a weak giggle and she lifts up starting to untie me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
22.2K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...
831K 15K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
2.4M 50.5K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...