Passive Aggressive

Autorstwa NiranjanaNepol

He was called Cold Blood Monster. He was a cold-blood monster, doesn't mean he had no HEART. He has... he has... Więcej

1 Cold Blood Monster
2 Khushi's idea
3 Neither Passive nor Aggressive
4 Mischievous Khushi
5 The NAME...!
6 Stunning Ratna
7 It's not a lie
8 Unexpected Behavior
9 Deadly Combination
10 Lies
11 Diabolical Side
12 Reaction
13 Our Personal..!
14 Horrified Khushi
15 What Curse?
16 Decision Changed
17 Emotional Shashi
18 As a father...
19 Blink of the eye...
21 Champion
22 Revenge?
23 Full Moon Day
24 Furious Arnav
25 Unexpected
26 Conclusion
27 The Girl
28 What Truth?
29 Horrible Truth
30 Curse
31 Khushi's anger

20 Superpower

476 74 8
Autorstwa NiranjanaNepol

Part 20 Superpower

Arnav reached the place covering twenty feet distance in the blink of an eye and clutched the snake in his hand. Khushi looked at him not coming out of the shock. Her heart almost stopped to see the snake close to her. She stood like a statue seeing him throwing the snake away. She looked at the snake that fell on a bush and then at Arnav. He came to Khushi who was looking at him with a horrified expression.

"Khushi, are you all right?"

"Mmm..." her voice trembled.

"Sit..." he looked at the cement bench. Khushi sat on it.

Arnav knew she was still in shock. Her hands shivered.

"Relax... it's gone"

She fearfully looked at the bush in which the snake fell.

"This is why I didn't want to bring you here in the night time"

She closed her face with her shivering hands. He so wanted to soothe her by clutching her hands. She looked at him and extended her hands. Arnav nodded his hand like, what?

"Could you hold my hands?" She asked restlessly.

Arnav was dumbfounded. Did she read his mind?

"If my father had been here, he would have hugged me to soothe me... I could not expect it from you"

Arnav was stunned. Not that she wanted him to soothe her. It was because she wanted him to be at her father's place. He held her hands together in between his palms gulping down. Khushi slowly closed her eyes. He sensed the shiver reducing. Did he really have the ability to make her cool? He wondered.

Khushi opened her eyes.

"How did you reach the place so quickly...? In the blink of an eye? It looked magic to me... I don't think even an Olympic gold medallist could be as fast as you. I just looked at the snake and the next second you reached me...How?"

Arnav suffocated to answer. He didn't know what EXCUSE he could give because he knew none of his answers would be acceptable.

"I read that if we are under pressure or in shock, we will act ten times faster than our real self... unknowingly...! Just like we run fast without realizing it when the dog chases us...!"

Arnav huffed in relief inwardly but her next stance made him nervous.

"But, your fast didn't seem the same... it was something unbelievable. I think you have a superpower. Did you ever realize it?"

"Nothing is like that"

"No, Arnie... when you hit the boys in the Botanical Garden, you uprooted a tree that was four feet high...! Will you say it's a simple thing? I can't even uproot this small plant" She showed a random plant that was half a foot.

Arnav made up himself and looked at her plainly.

"I saw such a scene on the Mahabharata serial. Bheem uproots the tree, just like you did. He was extremely powerful in the entire series. The scene describes how powerful he is... you are the same. You don't know your power; I suppose"

"Khushi, I would become aggressive if I get angry and do such unbelievable things..."

"But you were not angry a few minutes ago..."

"I was shocked and nervous..."

"Why?"

Arnav frowned.

"What do you mean why? Won't I be shocked seeing you being close to the snake?"

"What would you have done if the snake had bitten me?"

"It didn't bite you..."

"I had seen in movies. Hero would suck the poison and save people"

"We can do it only if the bite is on the body but we can do nothing if a snake bites on the head or face"

Khushi raised her brows because the snake was close to her face.

"Why so?"

"We can't save the person if the poison hits the brain"

"Oh... you know what Arnie; it feels like I can conquer anything if you are with me" She smiled bringing a smile to his face.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"Mmm... where is my phone? You went to bring it right?"

Arnav removed her phone from his pant pocket and gave it to her while walking towards home.

They came home and saw Arvind and Ratna having breakfast. Khushi told them how Arnav saved her from the snake. They could do nothing other than spilling an awkward smile.

They again continued studying. Khushi covered up almost all the portions. As she was a good learner, it was not hard for her to cope with Arnav. They finished teaching and learning in the late evening. She packed her books in her bag and watched TV with them. The day passed with Khushi's blabber, Arnav's smile, and the Raizada couple's embarrassment. Khushi became closer to them. They liked her very much. They slept late even though Arnav and Khushi had to go to the college the next day. Ratna slept with Khushi the same as the previous day.

The next day

Khushi got ready for college. Arvind also got ready. He took Khushi's bag and said,

"I will give it to SP bungalow. You don't have to take it to the college"

Khushi nodded ok.

Taking her bag, he left, starting his bike.

"See you, Aunty" Khushi said

Ratna nodded ok with a sad smile. Khushi hugged her and said,

"Thank you for everything... I will surely miss you"

Ratna was supposed to say something but stopped seeing Arnav nodding his head from left to right. She just tapped her back. It disappointed Khushi indeed. She expected Ratna would say just like the previous time 'YOU CAN COME HERE ANYTIME'.

Khushi broke the hug and smiled.

"We are leaving"

"Chotte, take care..." Ratna said.

Arnav nodded ok and left with Khushi. Ratna stood, looking at their retreating figures. She knew why Arnav didn't want her to say anything. He didn't want her to give Khushi HOPE. That drained Ratna's hope.

.........

"It's good Uncle took my bag. Otherwise, our college fellows would have known about my stay at your place..."

Arnav was silent.

"They will think about us on an extreme level..." she chuckled.

Arnav understood what she meant by EXTREME LEVEL. He didn't know how she was so bold.

"Hello, Mr. CBM, why are you silent?"

Arnav nodded no.

"I will be remembering you and your parents. I will miss all of you"

Arnav said nothing.

"Don't you say anything?"

"You are talking reality... what could I say?"

"Say, come and stay at our place"

"How could it be possible?"

"It may not be possible. At the same time, it's not impossible though"

Arnav understood what she was hinting. He wanted to smile but he controlled.

"Bus is coming..." Khushi said.

The bus was crowded. They got in. Giving her bag to a girl, Khushi stood clutching the bar that ran above her head. Arnav stood next to her.

Arnav's facial expression changed suddenly. He closed his eyes and concentrated on something. It seemed he was hearing something. He opened his eyes and raised his elbow forcefully which hit someone's chin brutally. He fell into the crowd. Arnav looked at him gritting his teeth. He stood up clutching his chin. Arnav leaned towards him and said,

"If you try to touch her again, my hit will make you impotent..."

The guy moved back with a blood-oozing chin fearfully.

"What happened?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded no.

They reached the college. They saw the physical education master drawing track in the playground with chalk power.

"What's happening?" Khushi asked.

"I think sports event"

"Are not you interested?"

Arnav nodded no.

"Why? You will surely win... trust me"

Arnav nodded no.

They saw Parthiban tying the lace of his spike shoes who was in short pants and a sleeveless top.

"Dude, you will have to win the championship this year too," his friend said.

"Why doubt? Who is there in this college to beat me?" Parthiban said with an attitude.

Khushi looked at Arnav who walked like he was deaf. Parthiban saw Arnav and Khushi crossing them.

"Arnav... am I right? Is there any MAN in this college to beat me?" he shouted and others laughed.

Khushi looked at Arnav gritting her teeth.

"If you know anyone called man, send him..." Parthiban shouted again.

"Arnie... he is making fun of you"

"Leave him..." he walked.

Khushi dropped her jaw and followed him. Arnav came to his place and sat.

"Are you a pachyderm?"

He looked at her plainly.

"Won't you be sensitive?"

Arnav took his book out and flipped its pages. Khushi sat on the bench with an angry pout. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Khushi, could you remember this chapter?" he tried to make her normal.

"Go... I won't talk to you. I don't know how you feel but I feel so ashamed..."

She turned her face opposite to him. Arnav sighed.

"Ok, what do you want?"

Khushi didn't answer.

"I ask you something, Khushi"

"You won't do what I want... leave it" she left the class.

She saw her class guys were sitting under the trees to see the running race. Lavanya waved her hand at Khushi. Khushi walked to her. As there was no space for her to sit, Lavanya pulled her on her lap. Khushi sat smilingly.

"NK is going to run," Lavanya said.

"Is it?" Khushi asked unbelievably.

"Yeah... but Parthiban will win"

"How are you so confident?"

"He is the one who won in the last years... from UG, he is the college champion"

Khushi was fed up. If Arnav participated, he would definitely win but he was not ready. She was angry like hell.

The runners were called. All of them were on their respective tracks. Khushi looked at them pouting. Her facial expression changed to see Arnav getting ready to run. She looked at him without blinking. Arnav came to his track. He smiled, looking at Khushi.

He looked straight, when

ON YOUR MARKS was said.

Khushi stood up from Lavanya's lap. The clap sound raised. Students ran... Khushi hoped to see Arnav taking the lead.

To be continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.9K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
8.6K 612 6
Where did you meet the love of your life? Coffee shop? Work place? Metro station? University? One night stand? I've heard them all. Meet Kushi Gupta...
1.9K 160 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...