I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... More

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 43: Congratulations!

145 5 2
By Sweet_Dily

Tulip wasted no time and began eating some desserts elegantly and cutely.

So why not take a bite of some too?

However, the ginger tea had caught her attention at the corner of her eye.

'Sparkle'

Even back at home ginger tea was one of her favorites.

It was quite nostalgic it reminded her how the real Yeretzy's mother prepared whole-heartly tea for her.

She never got to taste her ginger tea like she made.

No other ginger tea taste could compare to that sweet warm ginger tea.

The feeling and the love in the atmosphere for this tea.

But for once...this peaceful atmosphere was not bad.

She was surrounded by beautiful scenery, a warm surprising day for it to be winter, and accompanied by Princess Danica and Princess Tulip who liked her.

Perhaps if she tasted this ginger tea it would come close to the tea the real Yeretzy's mother would make and it would make her body relax since lately she had been feeling more exhausted than usual.

'Grab'

She grabbed the ginger tea approaching it towards her lips, however...

"Blegh!" (Yeretzy)

She quickly placed the ginger tea down and covered her mouth preventing from throwing up.

'Oh good why am I feeling like this?' (Yeretzy's inner thought)

She felt disgusted and nauseous.

"Yeretzy?!" (Princess Danica, yelled)

Quickly Princess Danica raised from her seat worriedly rushing towards Yeretzy who clearly looked to be in disgust and nauseous while Princess Tulip looked at Yeretzy worried as well.

"Are you okay?!" (Princess Danica, yelled)

She touched Yeretzy's shoulders as Yeretzy continued to cover her mouth so she would not throw up.

She thought this action definitely would offend both Princesses who had prepared it for her.

She didn't mean to do that, it wasn't that the ginger tea tasted bad she hadn't even taken a sip of it.

It was just that as soon as her nose smelled it instantly she felt nauseous and a rushing throwing up feeling overtook her.

'What do I do? I've ruined their tea part' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy was beginning to sweat stressing herself thinking  Princess Danica and Princess Tulip would be mad.

'Come on Yeretzy hold it in you can hold it in' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She began to think of things that would make her feel better and get rid of her nauseous feeling swallowing reluctantly.

'Nod'

'Uncover'

She nodded slowly and uncovered her mouth.

"I...Princess Danica I..." (Yeretzy, said)

She tried to speak to apologize but even her voice was coming out strangely as if she were still very nauseous.

'Glance'

".... " (Princess Danica)

Princess Danica took a glance at the ginger tea and then at Princess Tulip.

"Tulip why don't you go make us a flower wrath?" (Princess Danica, asked)

'Look'

Tulip who was staring at Yeretzy who looked sick immediately understood.

'Nod'

Tulip nodded taking one last glance at Yeretzy with a worried expression and heading to the bush of flowers.

'Turn'

Princess Danica's attention returned to Yeretzy as if studying her complexion.

It had been obvious from the start she had seen Yeretzy had not been feeling well.

She had looked especially tiered and her skin almost looked as if it a a yellow color to it.

Even now with the ginger tea.

She remembered back then at Alexander's banquet party, Yeretzy had a ginger tea on the table without a problem.

But now suddenly the close proximity of the tea made her this way...

'Open'

Danica's lips finally opened.

"Have you gotten your menstrual cycle?" (Princess Danica, asked)

'Flinch'

"!" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy's body flinched with alertness.

'Look up'

Her eyes widened as she looked up at Danica.

"Sighed" (Princess Danica, sighed)

Princess Danica sighed gently with a small warm smile.

........

-Inside Princess Danica's room-

'Sparkle'

Princess Danica's room was no joke here this room excelled in elegance and luxurious

It wasn't the type of luxury that made the humongous bedroom look overwhelming and cluttered but everything in this room literally sparkled.

Probably even if there was dust it would be a speck of gold dust.

It was extremely large as if five rooms had combined and the normal king-sized bed was double its size.

You could probably fit in a whole family.

Not to say her balcony porch had a long rectangle base placed with a fancy castle roofing to draw shade to her tea table and a comfortable outside sofa to lay with.

Yeretzy felt as if it was a crime to even sit on Princess Danica's bed as if her dress carried dirt or something and would dirty her white duvet feather texture covers.

She didn't even know if that was what overwhelmed or or the news she received from the official imperial family doctor standing in front of her.

"Congratulations you are pregnant, Duchess Dameria" (Suki, said)

Suki Rina, a forty-four-year-old woman.

Suki Rina the imperial family doctor.

She delivered the news warmly to Yeretzy who sat down in Danica's bed at this point very shocked.

"!!!" (Yeretzy)

"OMG! OMG! YOUR PREGNANT! KYAAA!!" (Princess Danica, yelled)

Yeretzy had a shocked expression while Princess Danica who looked to be reserved threw every inch of it out the window as if she was an excited child.

All around her pink flower atmosphere surrounded her alongside the imperial family doctor.

"I wonder what my cousin will say I bet-uh Yeretzy?" (Princess Danica, said)

But soon Princess Danica stopped as she noticed Yeretzy's shocked face had a pale face.

'I'm...pregnant...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'That time....he had finished......and I had not taken the pills as I found myself overwhelmed to eat lunch with Ariella completely forgetting' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Now I just remembered about it...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I became carless. I was under her supervision every time he went to work...and now I'm...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Fidget'

Yeretzy began to fidget with her fingers as her nerves and anxiety began to hit her.

'What am I supposed to do now? If my family finds out? How will the Duke react? How will Ariella? How will he....no what am I going to do...I'm scared that....' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Although this should have been a blessing it could also be something bad.

'Creak'

'Hug'

'Widen'

Princess Danica sat next to her and grabbed a hold of her giving her a comforting hug as Yeretzy's eyes widened again.

"It's alright to be scared Yeretzy but a baby is always a blessing "(Princess Danica, said)

"Don't be afraid I know my cousin would be happy, he can be quite grumpy but in my eyes, he completely lives and breaths for you" (Princess Danica, said)

"...." (Yeretzy)

But Yeretzy's expression had not changed.

So Princess Danica thought of a cheerful declaration to make her feel secure and safe.

"If not you can marry me!" (Princess Danica, said)

"I'll spoil you and the baby rotten!" (Princess Danica, said)

Princess Danica said as two best friends that got each other's back after their man abandoned them.

Just a best friend trying to be there for her and support her.

'Ah...so this is....' (Yeretzy)

"Hahaha" (Yeretzy, laughed)

Yeretzy began to laugh lightly with a warm smile as if she felt her comforting words.

Princess Danica had a surprisingly cute side.

Seeing how hard she was trying to cheer and comfort Yeretzy.

'Smile'

"For now I will prescribe you good healthy meals and foods you should avoid for the time being"(Sukii, said)

"You must remember you need to get good rest and eat well, don't stress and go on light walks"(Suki, said)

"Follow all this and your baby will grow nice and healthy" (Suki, said)

Suki smiled at Yeretzy and Danica happily as she gave Yeretzy a detail of foods and drinks she could and could not eat.

"T-Thank you" (Yeretzy, said)

She grabbed the paper and thanked her shyly.

'Nod'

"It's my pleasure serving you Duchess, again congratulations on your pregnancy"(Suki, said)

She was dignified and professional before removing herself from the room.

'Stare'

'Turn'

Both watched her leave but Princess Danica's head turned frist to look at Yeretzy.

"How are you thinking of telling my cousin? If you need extra support I could come with you and tell him?" (Princess Danica, asked)

'Lately, he's been very busy capturing the monsters for the Olympic games and only comes very late to eat and sleep how should I say it?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Bright!'

As if suddenly she had gotten an idea.

'Look up'

'It will be alright I hope!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"I'll tell him myself "(Yeretzy, said)

"For now can it be a secrete? "(Yeretzy, asked)

She asked with a little excitement.

Perhaps it wouldn't be bad and if she did it then it could be at that special moment.

"Of course, you can count on me" (Princess Danica, said)

She said proudly.

'Smile'

They smiled happily at one another but there was something hitting Princess Danica at the back of the head.

She hadn't forgotten the visitor secretly sent to her.

That was something Yeretzy had to know.

'....' (Princess Danica)

'Extend'

'Touch'

Princess Danica's demeanor changed with hesitance as Yeretzy noticed it and looked at Princess Danica who extended her hand to touch Yeretzy.

'Open'

"I..." (Princess Danica, said)

'I'll be bad for the baby if I stress her and worry her like this but....ha...how could I say it without-' (Princess Danica's inner thoughts)

'Touch'

Yeretzy placed her free hand to touch Princess Danica's hand to let her know that whatever she had to say she would hear her and it would be alright.

'Look up'

'Bitter smile'

Princess Danica looked up at Yeretzy with a bitter smile.

I guess there was no other way to go around it.

'Open'

Princess Danica's lips finally opened.

"Not too long ago I had one of the Kalbfleisch knights come to the palace undercover and approached me and give me a letter to give to you" (Princess Danica, said)

"I wondered why they would go to such lengths or why would they reach out to me if we had no relationship nor have we ever affiliated with one another however it became clear that you were the reason why they approached me" (Princess Danica, said)

"I suppose they heard the rumors of our friendship so they thought I was the best option to approach since they had tried to reach out to you by sending letters to the Dameria family....seeing your expression" (Princess Danica, said)

'Confused'

'Suprised'

'The Kalbfleisch family has been sending letters to me? I've never received any letters from them....does that mean...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her face reflected confusion, surprise, but overall it was betrayal that the Dameria family had interfered with the letters.

Princess Danica could understand why Yeretzy felt like that and why the Kalbfleisch knight's words did not appear to be a lie.

"You were kept in the dark it appears" (Princess Danica, said)

"That's why they must have reached out to me to give you the letter and tell you what has happened to the Kalbfleisch family" (Princess Danica, said)

'Halt'

Yeretzy's body halted immediately after hearing those words.

"What do you mean? Has something happened to the Kalbfleisch family?" (Yeretzy, asked)

Worry began to display her face as Princess Danica tried to say it with less shocking words.

"You see, after there was an attack at the Charity banquet and the Duchess had fallen sick too the Klabfleisch should have stayed her for the time being however because there was an attack on their main territory on the Southern Duchy estate, on the guarding borders  there were a some casualties... it cornered them" (Princess Danica, said)

"The Duke Kalbfleisch felt conflicted as the Duchess was sick and nor was she in a state to travel however the Duchess insisted on going but when she reached the residence the Duchess's sickness only worsened" (Princess Danica, said)

"They said she is still bedridden till this day and in deep slumber. The Duke has called the best doctors of the South but he couldn't find anyone that described her symptoms" (Princess Danica, said)

"Purple plum marks had appeared in the Duchess Kalbfleisch's body and in her sleep, blood coughs out of her body as if it's a reflexive thing for the body" (Princess Danica, said)

"I tried to look up to see at the library if I could find something along the state of the Duchess but I have not confirmed it but I think the Duchess has been poisoned somehow" (Princess Danica, said)

'!' (Yeretzy)

All this time she thought that she had been abandoned once again when they were going through this.

"But I'm going to keep looking, the Duke must be feeling pretty horrible considering the Duchess's state is only worsening and his home had been attacked" (Princess Danica, said)

"When I say they were trying to get a hold of you I meant the Duke since the Duchess is unconscious. He was also the one that sent out the search party to look for you so if he's someone that's willing to protect you and someone you care like the Duchess I too will help them out" (Princess Danica, said)

'Extend'

Princess Danica gave Yeretzy the letter that she had been holding on to.

'Take'

"...." (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy took it and stared at it down in silence.

She didn't have proof of who had thrown the attack because it could be many.

It could be enemies or jealous individuals who took advantage of their absence.

It could have been secretly Duke Victor who had sent out an attack but somehow her gut told her it had to do with Rupert.

Why would the Duke Victor go as far as poisoning the Duchess?

Sure it appeared he hated her, no, actually he was resentful she had not chosen him but there was someone who possessed that kind of poison.

And that was Rupert!

He had a collection of poisons inside his customized hollow book.

It appeared to be books however when you opened it inside it was just a simple box.

That's where he would hide his poisons, especially from the Pope.

The only ones who knew of this were she and his henchman.

That happened when she disobeyed him with another man who stared her way.

A Baron man who was secretly dragged to prison while Ruppert held his book opening it as he took out a purple bottle.

Shoving forcefully into the Baron man's throat as she watched only hearing his screams and Rupert's cold psychotic eyes as if warning her.

He explained how the dosage worked and it appears that he had just simply adjusted it just until the Duchess reached the Kalbfleisch residency.

Also in the novel Rupert and her family had poisoned Ariella so that should not have come as a surprise.

Not just too long ago the poisoning attempt of Lady Sierra only directed more to Rupert's direction.

'....' (Yeretzy)

There was something that she thought of but how could they work together if they hated each other guts?

There was no way her family and the Dameria family would work together together just to attack the Kalbfleisch family.

Or perhaps was this all the work of his henchman?

Why would Rupert think of aiming for the Kalbfleisch family?

Well, there was the standing factor.

The word must have gotten to him by his henchman, of course, Rupert knew who that woman was.

She would become a factor along the Kalbfleisch Duke if they took Yeretzy away and Dillion away removing any possible way to threaten Yeretzy.

He knew once Dillion was safe with them Yeretzy would only follow.

So he resorted to that to give her a warning.

What could she do? She knew the antidote to it but once she gaved the antidote away it would prove to him it was she who did it.

Then would he mess with Dillion to teach her a lesson she would never forget?

What could she choose? Dillion was the only reason why she couldn't move.

If Dillion's safety was ensured she wouldn't have to worry but what about the innocent Duchess who was trying to help them?

It made her feel....

Then what about the Duke?

The Duke didn't know her but he knew Yeretzy meant a lot to the Duchess so with everything on his plate he still sent out a search party for her.

He didn't owe anything to her yet....

He truly is a kind man.

And now she was faced with a choice.

'Open'

Her lips finally opened.

'Look up'

She did not open the letter nor did she sound hesitant to say it.

"There's something I need to tell you..." (Yeretzy, said)

She was taking as if she made up her mind.

She could trust Princess Danica but matters like that couldn't be kept hidden it was a matter that must be discussed by the royal family.

That was what she was afraid of.

But now she had so many people's lives in her hands that could get hurt.

And this baby right here.

She had to make it, she had to do it.

If she wanted everything to be alright, if she wanted this baby to grow up safely she would have to do it.

"Yes?" (Princess Danica, asked)

Princess Danica asked with a serious face noticing that what Yeretzy was going to be was very confidential and something unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 0 3
PART I: Princess (Y/N). Instead of being offered to join the war and fight back for your freedom, you were almost handed away for marriage on a silve...
2.6K 109 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
367 5 16
*Content Introduction* I swear, Your Grace will not regret marrying me. I became an extra doomed to be assassinated shortly after marriage. It's sad...
33.6K 783 34
{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a little twist} "You have sentenced your death...