KARASUNO'S MANAGER - Haikyu V...

By HermesStories

"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a... More

Author's Note
Prologue
I. Sลzokujin Academy
II. Note
III. His Sister
IV. Oh Brother
V. Serve
VI. Breakfast
VII. Surprise
VIII. Storm
IX. On
X. Late
XI. Kitchen Duty
Author's Note
XII. Food
XIII. Caught
XIV. Red
XV. Pretty Cute
XVI. Graves
XVIII. To Die
XVIV. Wish
XX. His Fingers
XXI. Get Lost
XXII. The Plan
XXIII. Idiot
XXIV. Spill
XXV. Punishment
XXVI. Second
XXVII. Wait
XXVIII. Explain

XVII. Sleepover

60 4 0
By HermesStories

"Sleepover!?" Hideko and Goshiki yelled in surprise.

"That's ridiculous." Shirabu said.

"I don't mind. Do you guys mind?" Reon asked as he looked at his friends.

"It is not ideal to have her stay the night in our room, Tendo." Ushijima responded.

"It's against the rules." Semi added.

"No, it's not. Technically speaking." Tendo said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Kawanishi asked.

"Well, there's no rule that actually says no girl is allowed in our rooms. The rule only stated that no one from outside the camp. In addition, uninvited individuals are prohibited from entering any of the rooms."

"This is a boys camp." Shirabu reasoned.

"Exactly. Rules are rules." Tendo said with a laugh.

"Which means she can stay. She's part of the camp considering she's the manager of Karasuno. And I'm inviting her to our room! See, no rules broken here." Tendo announced looking proud with his idea.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." Semi said.

"It's not. A girl staying in a room full of boys. I wonder why?" Shirabu mockingly said as he rolled his eyes.

"We didn't even ask her yet!" Reon said as he walks over Hideko.

Hideko jumped with the sudden attention. 

Oh shoot. What do I say? What do I do?
Hideko internally panicked as she grips the pillow she was given.

"Um-"

"You should go to your room. Your team is probably searching for you." Shirabu cut her off.

"I don't see any problem with her staying. If what Tendo says is true then there's nothing to worry about." Ushijima said as he sat down on his sleeping mat.

"What?!" Yamagata exclaimed.

The other boys argued with each other as Hideko tried to think.

It's absolutely weird for me to stay. I don't know these guys. I've known Karasuno the longest and I haven't even thought about staying with them for the night. How indecent...

Hideko rubbed her hands together.

But then again, what if the boys come and find her in her room. Not that I'm scared of them. I just don't want to talk about what happened right now. Maybe next week? Next month? I don't know. Never?

Goshiki looked at Hideko siting beside him who had her brows furrowed and a frown on her face.

Ushijima cleared his throat as everyone stopped from talking.

"Hideko, what is your decision?" He asked.

She jumped, startled from someone calling her.

She looked at the boys and gave them a nervous grin.

"If it's not too much.."

"What?" Shirabu asked, surprised with her answer.

"Seriously?" Yamagata added, surprised as well.

She rubbed her arms feeling nervous with everything.

Maybe not the best idea. But I don't want to think right now.

Tendo clapped his hands and went over her.

"Let's go!" He pulled her up and took her mat as they walked to the other side.

"Where are we going Tendo-san?"

"To my side of course!"

"Why is she sleeping there? Shouldn't she be choosing where she wants to sleep?" Reon asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I invited her. Better luck next time." Tendo winked at him and grinned to the other boys.

Hideko set her sleeping mat, pillow and a blanket with the help of Tendo.

"How about we play a game!" Tendo excitedly asked.

"It's late. We should all sleep."

"No it's not. Besides, what kind of a sleepover would this be if we don't play any games?"

"It's a sleepover Tendo. The point is in sleeping."

The boys looked at their captain with tick marks on their foreheads.

Geez.

"Alright. Pick a game, Hideko-chan." Kawanishi said from his place.

"We're really doing this?" Shirabu asked.

"How about truth or dare!" Tendo said with a grin. 

"Tendo-san!" Hideko lightly slapped his arm as she laughed.

"Are you trying to get me to say what happened in the other room?"

"Maybe, I am. Maybe I'm not." He teased.

"I'm fine with anything. Really. You guys pick."

"Alright! We're playing truth or dare. Since chibi-chan is our guest, she's going first." Tendo smirked.

"You're not wasting time huh, Tendo-san." She teased him back.

The boys sat in a circle, including Shirabu and Ushijima who wanted to sleep already.

"Truth or dare, chibi-chan?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us what the hell is going on with your team." Tendo said with a grin.

"Hey! That's not how it goes. You can't do that. Right?" She looked at the others for confirmation.

"You picked dare. He gave you one." Shirabu said.

Hideko sighed and asked what if she doesn't want to say in which they answered she's being unfair but they wouldn't force her.

"Fine, you guys. But nothing comes out of this room or I will hunt you down." She said with a glare, while the guys looked unfazed.

Is she threatening us?
How cute.
The boys thought as they wait in anticipation for her answer.

"So to cut it short, the guys found out that Bokuto-san, Akaashi-san and Terushima were in my room last night."

What?
Not what I was expecting.

"That's it?" Shirabu asked with one if his brows lifted.

"Uhh. I didn't know they were there since the lights were off. I was already ready to sleep but someone coughed so I turned the lights on."

"And?"

"And... I saw them. They saw me. That's it." Hideko said as she buried her face in her hands.

"I don't get it. Why were they in your room." Kawanishi asked.

"What's wrong with seeing each other?" Ushijima asked.

"In her room!" Yamagata yelled at Ushijima.

"I was already ready to sleep! Okay?!"

The boys looked at her, confused. 

"I was not wearing my clothes-"

"You were naked?!" Goshiki yelled as he turned red.

Hideko and the rest of the boys turned red from from Goshiki said.

Oh crap.

"No! I was in my undies!" She stuttered as she shake her hands in front of her.

Oh. My. Heavens.

"That doesn't make it better!" Shirabu yelled.

"Would it have been better if she wasn't wearing-" Kawanishi was cut off when Yamagata smacked his back.

"Don't you dare finish that!" He yelled.

"Next! You guys! You all agreed that no one is saying anything to anyone after this!" Hideko said as she glares at them.

"Hold up! So that's why!" Tendo said as he clapped his hands together.

"The guys are going to kill those 3." Semi said with his arms crossed.

"No! They're not. They're just overreacting. It was an accident-"

"How is that an accident?! They were in your room. Waiting in the dark!?" Kawanishi asked still red faced.

Here we go.
Hideko thought as she explained the whole thing from the beginning.

Not what I expected. The boys thought with a hint of color in their cheeks.

So red, huh?

•••
Terushima, Akaashi and Bokuto laid down at the corner of Karasuno's room.

"They're keeping us hostage." Bokuto whispered.

"Shut up. This is your fault." Terushima whispered back.

"The guys are going to freak out. I told them I'll be back." Terushima glared at the dark.

"What about my team? Akaashi and I are here?" Bokuto replied.

"Sleep!" Suga yelled from his place as everyone stared at the darkness of the room.

Akaashi sighed as he turned his back from them and closed his eyes.

Sorry, Hideko-chan.
•••

"Semi-semi! Truth or dare?"

"I told you to stop calling me that. Truth." He sighed.

"What will you change in your appearance if you could?"

"None." He said

"I said if you could!"

"If I could, I will not change anything!"

"But if you could-" Kawanishi repeated Tendo's question.

"He doesn't want to. I agree, why would he? He looks good!" Hideko said as she laughed at the boys who were in the middle of an argument.

Semi's ears were red as he looked away from all of them.

Did she just... Say I'm attractive? Semi thought as he combs his hair with his hand.

"You're next Ushijima, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you think is the strongest team in this camp?"

"Our team, of course." Ushijima said as he turned to Tendo beside him.

"Your turn. Truth or dare?"

That's it? No explanations or whatever. Alright then.

"Dare." Tendo said with a smirk.

"I dare you to send a picture to a number from your phone."

Tendo grabbed his phone and turned to Hideko.

"Chibi-chan! Let's take a picture!"

Huh? Sure, I guess? She thought as she smiles beside him looking at his phone.

Tendo placed his arm on her shoulder and leaned his head on top of hers.

Click. 

Tendo grinned as he press send. He flipped his phone and showed it to the others.

"Done."

Photo sent to Daichi Sawamura

The other boys looked at his phone with open mouths and wide eyes.

"Why? What's the matter?" Hideko laughed as Tendo flipped the phone to her.

Oh no.

Yamagata, Semi and Reon scolded Tendo while Goshiki and Kawanishi panicked.

Ushijima looked at his friends in confusion.

It's just a photo. It was a good photo too, what's the problem?

Hideko snapped out from her thoughts as she hit Tendo's arm.

"You did not!"

"I did. I just did." He grinned at her as he laughed at his friends arguing.

Shirabu shook his head as looked at Goshiki who was muttering to himself.
"We're dead. We are so dead."

After the chaos Tendo created, everyone finally settled down and decided to rest for the night.

Light off.

"Do you want to die Tendo-san?" Hideko whispered as she faced Tendo in the dark.

Tendo turned to his side and grinned.

"Who's to say chibi-chan? I'm sure it'll be alright." He chuckled.

"I'm here because of you know what... And you did that." She gave him a slight push.

"What are they going to do? Barge in and attack us?" Tendo laughed as Ushijima agreed.

"No? I don't know? They might misunderstand it."

"We're not doing anything wrong, are we? We didn't hurt you Hideko-chan. Are you afraid of us?" Semi asked.

"What? Of course not!"

"Lower your voice." Shirabu said.

"Sorry. I'm happy. Honestly, I'm a bit weirded out with this but I'm happy."

The boys hummed in acknowledgement.

"I never really thought that I'll be spending a night in a room that's not mine, much less a room of a different team." She laughed.

"It is weird." Shirabu said.

"Hey!" Reon yelled.

"We're adopting you for the night." Kawanishi chuckled.

"What is she? A dog?"

"That's it." Kawanishi said as Shirabu complained after being hit.

Smack.

"You should add another one to be sure." Semi playfully said.

Smack.

"Hey!" Shirabu yelled as the boys laughed.

"I admit Hideko, this is not something I expected my team and I to experience."

"I'm sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. I wouldn't-"

"Don't apologize. Tendo dragged you here." Yamagata cut her off.

"Hey! I didn't drag her!"

"Geez. It's just the 3rd day of camp. Should I pray that nothing happens like this again?" Shirabu asked in a mocking tone.

"Do you want a hug Shirabu? You've been salty as hell." Kawanishi teased him.

"Maybe chibi-chan can give you one." Tendo suggested.

The boys chuckled as Hideko stuttered nonsense.

"I'll make you guys something! As a thank you." She finally said.

"You don't have to, Hideko." Ushijima replied.

While the other boys cheered.

"Tone it down." Ushijima said.

"Alright, chibi-chan. We're counting on that!" Tendo said as Hideko felt a hand pat her head.

"Yeah! I can't wait." Goshiki said from his place.

"I'm getting more, right? Since I'm keeping someone at bay?" Kawanishi asked, hinting about Shirabu while others chuckled.

"No? I'm getting more. I dragged her here!" Tendo yelled.

"So, you admit that you dragged her here." Yamagata asked with a tick mark on his forehead.

"Idiot." Semi grumbled.

"Knew it." Reon mumbled to himself.

"Everyone's getting the same, Tendo." Ushijima said.

I need to take a mental note of anyone's allergies.

Everyone talked about their likes in pastries and food in general, as they each fall asleep one by one.

Who would have thought, these boys are just as chaotic as Karasuno.

Well, maybe not as much.
Hideko thought as she falls asleep with a smile.

•••
"Rise and shine perverts!" Suga yelled over the 3 boys at the corner.

"Suga. It's too early." Asahi complained as he covers his ears.

The lights were turned on and the curtain was pulled back by Noya.

"Up! Up! Up!" He yelled as he jumps from one member to another.

Daichi grumbled as he rolls to his side and turned on his phone to check the time.

7:12 am

Breakfast is at 7:30. He sighed but his curiosity was sparked as he looks at his phone.

Satori Tendo sent a message.

Huh?

He opened the message and his eyes widen. He rubbed his eyes over and over again gaining the attention of his friends.

"Daichi! What's the matter?" Suga jogged to his place and crouched down in front of him.

Daichi turned his phone to show Suga.

"I think, I'm seeing things." Daichi said uncertain.

Suga grabbed Daichi's phone out his grasp and stood up.

He was pacing as he rubbed his eyes.

What's with those two?
It's too early for this.

The boys thought as they watch their captains rub their eyes.

Tanaka stood up and placed his hands on Suga's shoulder stopping him from pacing back and forth.

"What's gotten into you both?" Noya laughed.

His laughter died down when he noticed the photo in Daichi's phone.

Noya grabbed the phone from Suga's hands.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" he yelled surprising everyone.

The boys started to circle around the boy as they all see the photo of Hideko and Tendo, with Tendo's arm around her and his head on top of hers.

Hideko-chan?
Tendo?
What is the meaning of this?!

Daichi stood up from the ground and went up to take his phone.
He finally noticed the message underneath the photo.

"Chibi-chan says goodnight! Don't worry, she's safe."

Suga grabbed his phone again as he also noticed the message.

"There's a message as well. 'Chibi-chan says goodnight! Don't worry she's safe.'" Suga said as he glares at the door.

"What does this mean?" Hinata asked.
"Are they dating?" Kageyama asked.

The boys simultaneously felt a shiver down their spine as they sprint out their room and banged their hands on Shiratorizawa's door.

Another one?! The boys thought as they huddled outside waiting for the door to open.

"Hey! Open up!"
"We need to talk!"
"Hideko-chan!"
•••

•••
Bokuto stared at the closed door.

"Little red is dating Tendo?"

"I don't think so, Bokuto." Akaashi replied.

"I agree. She's probably with Shiratorizawa. Those crows are at it again." Terushima said with a laugh.

"It's a bit surprising to hear she spent the night there." Akaashi said as he feels something he can't explain.

"I'll knock their teeth out if they did anything to her." Terushima said as he jumped to his feet, marching towards the door.

"I'm coming for you, princess!" He yelled.

Bokuto started copying Terushima when they were both stopped by Akaashi.

"I think it's best if we leave."

"But-"

A crash was heard from outside the door.

"Man, they're really going at it again."

Terushima, Akaashi and Bokuto laughed as they walked out Karasuno's room to see Shiratorizawa's door closed with thuds and yelling were heard from inside.

"They're nuts." Terushima smirked.

Damn. What a way to start the 4th day. The boys thought as they walked with each other seeing Moniwa peaking out from his team's room while Matsukawa and Hanamaki were standing outside their room.

What on Earth is happening? Why are they here? Their rooms are supposed to be upstairs. The 3 boys thought as they watch Terushima, Bokuto and Akaashi pass them.

"They're nuts. That's all I can say." Terushima said with a smirk.

The 3 of them chuckled as Bokuto added while pointing behind them with his thumb.
"Don't go there unless you want to die."
•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 15
All you were was just a transfer student, starting your new life in tokyo with a generous start. All you wanted was a better life. But perhaps, you...
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
578K 17.1K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...
15K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...