It was my mistake ( Luisa X A...

By pwrettis1607

Basically, its my SECOND story. this is based on real life. Whatever happens in this story is actually accord... More

introduction
Day - 1
Day - 1
Day - 2
Day - 3
Day - 4
Day - 5
Day - 6
Day - 7
Day - 8
Day - 9
Day - 10
Day - 11
Day - 12
Day - 13
Day - 19
Day - 20
Day - 22
Day - 23
Day - 27
Day - 30
Day - 31
Day - 32
Day - 33
Day - 34
Day - 35
Day-36
Day-37
Day-38
Day - 39
Day - 40
Day- 41
Day - 48
Day-49
Day - 50

Day - 21

3 2 0
By pwrettis1607

I woke up late today. I couldn't go to College because i was sleeping too much deep. Mom went outside to buy groceries. I wont go to english class today. Ugh. I called my mom to say that i wont go but she warned me if i wont go then she is not gonna buy me Ice-cream.
I went to coaching only to find alisha sitting alone with sir taking his lessons. I sat besides Alisha. Alisha told me that Asher is her new boyfriend. I was shocked. I congratulated her. It was like my world crashed. Teacher was talking but i didnt heard anything. Alisha was proudly saying she went with asher.
Alisha : Tahmid is a fuck boy. He doesn't respect girls. He is a dog. And u know what Ronak was a mummy's boy.
Luisa : oh. *no reaction*
Alisha : i wonder, how john brother tolerate Sofiya.
Luisa : why? What's wrong?
Alisha : i mean, sofiya dont even let John brother kiss her. And her mom? Her mom hate john brother. Her mom don't even let sofiya to touch phones.
Luisa : its her own business. You dont need to discuss about that with anyone. Its her life and her choice. Like you are making boyfriends and so many ex.
Alisha : noh i didn't meant in that way. Its just..
Luisa : can you fucking stop talking? I cant even hear what is sir saying.
Time skip at Home :
Asher loves Alisha and she loves him back. I dont want to be in love triangle. My love is one sided. One side love hurts the most. What did i do to deserve this? *crying* my bestfriends left me. The one whom i loved, now belongs to my normal friend. Why Allah Why? Allah i cant do this anymore. Please take me back, Allah. Its been 5 months that i have been in love with him.
Its not even love triangle, is it? Its ONE SIDED LOVE!! my heart is hurting so much. *cryinggg* Why me? Whyyyy??
*sobs* no one loves me. I hope they will be good and their relationship will be healthy. I dont want to see him sad. I wants to sleep. Sleep for Forever .

Author pov :
Luisa was crying so much that she fell asleep. She has been studying in that physics coaching for 6 months already. She has been in love for 5 months now.

( guys, forgive me for my poor english and grammars 😭😭😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 79
SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart for those in need, and the PERFECT DAUGHT...
7.4K 145 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
3.7K 175 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...