My Beki Baby Maker

By OmegaSen

Ang istoryang ito ay rated SPG Sobrang Patok sa Ganda! . . . Once upon a time may isang babae na sobrang Desp... More

Author's Note:
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

07

6K 193 56
By OmegaSen

General's POV

After their breakfast Demetrio Immediately left for his scheduled meeting with the investor leaving Chelsea all by herself.

She lays down for a minute to be honest she's not mad at Demetrio she knew that the latter is really workaholic he prioritize his company. They are only married for convenience. Heck, Her Baby Maker to be exact.

This is one of the things she liked about him. He's not like everybody else. May sarili itong mundo. He's passionate with what he's doing.

"How I wish I get to do that as well. " She looked at her phone.

"Ten thirty palang bat parang ang bagal ata ng oras dito?" she said saka dahan-dahang bumangon.

She quietly roamed around their bedroom as if she's looking for something.
Her eyes stopped at her luggage.

"I think mag-dodora muna ko ngayon, time for shoppinggggggg!!!" She giggled as she excitedly tip toed towards her luggage.

She opened her luggage and pulled out a pair of shorts and blouses. She carefully scan which one to wear.

After an hour ay natapos rin si Chelsea mamili at mag-ayos. She chose a pair of blue denim shorts white shirt with a pair of white sneakers.

She smiled at her own reflection she looks cute.

"Dang it! I'm so drop dead Gorgeous." She giggle as she complimented herself.

Chelsea's not fond of wearing heavy make up and too much accessories. With a pair of earrings necklace and bracelet she's good. To top it all up she only applied a base cream concealer, lip gloss, eyebrow liner and a bit of pink blusher.

Looking at herself she's contended.

***

Meanwhile Demetrio on the other hand is busy doing his job screening all of his paper works, contracts and business deals.

He was about to sign the last document when his phone rang.

It was an unknown number.

"Sino na naman ba itey?" May halong pag kadisguto sa kanyang boses. One of his rules whenever his doing his job. Never disturb him.

"The last time I check four or five people knew my number, Now what?" He complained as he pressed answer

"Yes Hell-" He was immediately cut off

"I missed you." the other line says

Parang may kung anong kuryente ang dumaloy sa buong katawan ng lalake dahil sa narinig.

He knew this voice.

This is someone he once knew.

Electric shock waves glide through his spine. It can't be. Matagal na panahon narin simula ng marinig nya ang boses na ito.

"I-It can't b-be..." Words won't form.

"Baby I missed you." The unknown caller

Hindi maintindihan ng lalake ang sarili kung paano sasagot at kung anong sasabihin

He was too engrossed to the latters voice.

Kahit kailan hinding hindi nya ito malilimutan. He felt his stomach somersault.

"H-How? Y-You?"

"I thought-"

"N-No it can't be- N-No your..." Demetrio's lost with words he can't even complete his sentences.

He's confuse, puzzled and lost of word. He can't believe it. The person he's trying to forget and remove from his past is now calling him.

"Do you miss me too?" The other person asked.

Demetrio couldn't answer. Tears were falling without him noticing. Eyes are trembling.

"Don't worry I'll come soon And I promise you we'll be together again, This time I wont let you go. I will see you soon baby." Unknown caller says before the line went off.

"Oh God...w-what the hell was that?" He half shouted in disbelief .

****

Hindi mapigilan ni Chelsea ang hindi mapangiti habang tinitignan ang kanyang paligid.

It's been a while since the last time she visited Shibuya tokyo. Sobrang daming tao. She went to every store mapa-jewelry, branded shoes and clothes. Wala syang pinalampas.

Chelsea didn't bring any of their car
dahil malapit lang naman ang hotel nila mula sa shibuya station. She's familiar with this place this is like her playground.

"I miss this." She whispered to herself as she crossed the street.

Along with her so called 'SHOPPING' ay hindi rin palalampasin ni Chelsea ang pagkaing hapon.

She's too familiar with every five star hotels and other high class restaurant around the area.

Knowing herself she can't help but gasped she just saw her favorite dessert shop. It's been there for twenty freaking years. It's there favorite shop. She and her dad.

"Kokode wa, okusama ni ikimasu"

[trans:'Here you go ma'am]

The Japanese sales lady says as she handed her the chocolate coated banana dessert. She happily accepted it.

"Soshite koko ni anata no kādo no okusamadesu"

[trans: and here's your card ma'am]

The saleslady handed her card. Demetrio's black card. He gave it to her few hours ago before he left. Demetrio knew that she doesn't have any of her cards with her. She smiled at the lady.

This is what makes her heart full. Desserts. And a cold breeze of air.

"Arigatōu"

[trans:thank you]

"Anata no tabemono no mama o o tanoshimi kudasai"

[trans: Enjoy your food ma'am]

She happily bite down on her food. She's like a child while eating. This reminds her of her Dad whenever they're here. He would always bought her this same exact dessert and would always tease her to chew it slowly.

***

Chelsea's POV

After walking around shibuya station
I stumble to one of my favorite bento shop.

I was literally drooling over there food. All of there cuisines are delectable from noodles to bento.

Tahimik akong nakaupo sa isang tabi habang hinihintay ang aking inorder then I noticed ako lang pala ang walang kasama rito halos lahat kasi nang kumakain sa aking tabi ay puro magka kasintahan.

Napangiwi ako.

'I'm married but why do I feel so single right now?' I mentally asked myself

Bigla tuloy akong nailang. I looked at my ring finger. I suddenly felt weird. I helplessly smiled at it.

'Married' I said to myself.

I can't help but think of Demetrio.

'Nakakain na kaya ang isang yon?'

Well its already two in the afternoon. Maybe he already ate but who knows that guy is too workaholic.

I scratch my head for a second as I fished out my phone. I looked at my contact. I only have three people on my contacts Ms. Santanas, Rachelle my accountant and Demetrio.

'Hindi naman siguro masama kung tawagan ko sya diba? Siguro naman tapos na syang makipag-meeting sa mga oras nato?' I ask myself before dialing his number.

After a few ring ay sinagot na nya ito.

This will be the second time I called him first is on our wedding day. It's pretty weird hearing him over the phone.

I heard him sigh before speaking.

"Yes?" He ask

I immediately smiled as soon as I heard his voice. I didn't talk for a second. I felt my stomach twirl. I felt butterflies.

"Are you busy?" I casually asked him. He didn't answer.

"Again are you busy?" I asked again. This this time he chuckled softly.

"No, I'm Demetrio."

"No that- what I mean is are you free already? Or nasa meeting ka parin?" I ask

"I know silly, I was just teasing you. Why'd you call? by the way kumain ka na ba? and yes kakatapos lang ng meeting ko. why?" Sunod sunod nung tanong.

"Uhmmm- Ano kasi andito ako ngayon sa isang kainan malapit sa hotel. Lumabas ako sandali nabored kasi ako- A-Ano...andito ako sa isang bento shop actually." Paliwanag ko

"So? Do you want me to get you there or what?" He ask.

I'm not sure but he's sounded tired. I looked at my ring finger again.

"H-Hindi na- Gusto lang sana kitang yayain kumain. But I don't think it's a good idea. Huwag nalang pala." I told him.

"No I insist pupunta't pupuntahan rin naman kita. Namiss nya ko aminin Chos- well since tapos nako. Sure I'm on my way." He joked I can't help but blushed.

"Ahmm- s-sige just call me kung malapit kana. I'll order yours." I tried to control myself para hindi naman masyadong halata na kinikilig ako. This is the first time I felt this.

This is getting weird. Is this normal? Why is my heart beating so fast? Abnormal ata talaga ako.

"Mn. okay." The latter said before the line went off.

I just stared at my phone.

'Wow' I mouthed as I felt my heart somersault.

****
A/N: Fluffy's we will finish this before this month ends. Kapit lang. Revision revision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 300K 52
Living alone with her sister, Rizaline Chavez has always found Sarah to be loving, caring, and kind. She is her polar opposite. But that's before she...
237K 4.2K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
40.5K 1.9K 23
THIS IS A BL STORY! Obsession series # 2 "I'm scared to move on because moving on means accepting our fate as strangers. I'd rather heartbroken than...
183K 5.9K 49
Tagalog-English BL - There's an urban legend saying that people with the same name cannot live together. It's a curse. Romeo Andres is a basketball h...